Twelve

"H-Hi," I stuttered nervously. He said she was coming this weekend, not today! I even looked hideous and what I was wearing was not very impressing at all.

She giggled and sat on the couch. I was speechless and did not say another world, she patted for me to sit next to her. "I do not bite," She said.

I chuckled and sat next to her. I did not know why I was nervous, Harry should be the one who was freaking out. Maybe that was why he called, of course. "So, how long have you been dating Harry?" Shit!

Harry never talked to me about that information, I mean what if he told her that we had been dating for years or month. I did not want to ruin this, but I still did not know what to reply.

"Didn't Harry tell you?" 

"Nope. Harry did not tell me anything because when I called him, he surprised me that he has a girlfriend."

"Oh, why are you surprised?" I acted dumb and at the same time I was thinking of what to tell her. I had to make up stories and lies so she could believe me.

"Didn't he tell you?" I shook my head. "I mean he never had a girlfriend for a long time."

"Oh, right. He told me, but I did not think that was true."

"Why?"

"Because he is handsome and any girl would fall for him." I wanted her to feel like I was really his girlfriend, but I did not know how because I had never been one. I thought about talking about him good and maybe that would work. "But I did not date him for that. He is very kind and sweet, he has a big heart." I smiled.

"I am glad that he finally found the one." I was glad that she forgot her question and I changed the subject. Her eyes went down to my shirt and she smirked. What the hell with people looking at my clothes and smirking today? 

"Nice shirt, Gemma. Looks beautiful on you." I decided breaking the silence and complement her about her style. Her shirt was nice on her, I did not lie.

"Aw, thank you! You too." 

"Thanks. I borrowed it from Harry." There was another silence shared between us. 

"I hope I am not a bother, but how did you meet Harry?" 

"Um, It is funny actually. We were in a store and we fought for a beanie on who saw it first." I smiled remembering that moment. She chuckled as her eyes went wide in surprise.

"No way! You fought? On the first day you met? Wow." 

"Yeah! And, then the manger came and he stopped us."

"Who got it at the end?"

"No one." We burst out laughing. 

"You are really nice and funny," She said nodding. 

"Thank you. You are nice too!"

"You know what, we need to break the uncomfortable silence between us and you seem very sweet. So... I will tell you some of Harry's embarrassing memories." She smirked evilly. 

"That's what sisters are for, Gemma." I guess we were going so well, she kept telling me about some of his moments and events when he was young. Like once he wore a bra and took a photograph of it. Or when he wore her clothes to a play. I kept laughing and she was so funny and a good company to have just like Harry.

I heard the door being slammed, I turned my head and saw Harry standing there with bags and wide eyes. "Babe!" He screamed with a grin. I glared at him, knowing that Gemma would not see it because she was behind me.