Three

"What the hell are you doing here?" I asked with wide eyes, Liam and Ashlee looked at me with a confused expression. Harry smirked at me. 

"Nice meeting you again," He said. Just when I thought I wouldn't see his smirk and annoying self again. Today was not going in my way, I wished I never woke up.

"You know each other?" Liam asked. I replied with a no the same time Harry replied with a yes.

"Yes or no?" Ashlee asked raising her eyebrows, I glared at her. "Wait, are you Harry the one who fought with Eve this morning?" She asked pointing at him with a smirk. She figured it out, what a clever girl!

"Yes, and nice meeting you, Ashlee." He smiled and shook her hand. "Liam talks about you all the time like he never shuts up." Liam playful hit his shoulder with his and Ashlee giggled. I felt like I didn't belong here and it was true.

"Aw, you are so nice, Harry. Thank you!" I rolled my eyes. After what I told her she thought he was nice, he fooled her. "I don't know why Eve thinks of you a-" I coughed to stop her with a glare again.

"You fought? Why?" Liam asked with a chuckle and Harry laughed.

"Long story, mate! I will tell you about it later." He shrugged and for once, I was glad that he didn't tell. Ashlee was going to tell him before Harry anyway. "What matters that we are on good terms now. Right, Eve?" He turned to me and winked. 

Although I sent him a glare which looked like I was giving everyone today, I liked how my name rolled off his tongue. He made my name sounded sweet, I was afraid that I hit myself or drank something although I didn't, but I was saying those weird things. I sounded so girly, that was not me.

"Yup, we are!" He replied to his question and grinned. I still didn't speak a word, but sighed.

"I am going to get some water," I said calmly before I do something I would regret.

I didn't wait a second, I wanted to get away from them. Especially Harry as fast as I could, I walked to a table where it had lots of drinks, beer bottles, and red cups. I sighed when I didn't see any water bottle, I turned around to gasp. I silently groaned as he smirked again.

"Oops, did I scare you... Eve?"

"Could you stop?"

"Stop what?"

"Oh, don't give me that innocent look." He smiled then we stood in silence. It was weird, he never let a moment pass without saying something that drove me mad. I was about to walk away, but he turned his arm that was hidden behind his back and he was holding a bottle of water.

"This is the only one, take it." I took it from him.

"Thanks," I said in a whisper tone. 

"What was that, Eve?" 

"Oh, cut it out!" I opened the bottle and he laughed. I brought the bottle to my mouth and drank while he kept looking at me with a smile. I felt comfortable under his stare and I didn't know why or how. "Would you stop looking at me?" I asked after pulling away.

"Nope." I rolled my eyes and put the bottle down after closing it. "Why are you only drinking water? You don't drink?"

"No." I shook my head. "And, why are you the only one that have this bottle?"

"Because I got it from inside. Plus, I don't drink, not tonight at least." I raised my eyebrows. "What?"

"Nothing, it is just weird for you to say that. You look like a party boy." He chuckled.

"Well, don't let the looks fool you," He said. "Right, Eve?" I groaned.

"You are not going to stop calling me by my name, aren't you?" He shook his head. It was not annoying me, but it gave me chills that I couldn't understand. I never felt like that before.