Nine

A/N: YES! I wrote over 14K words in this book! I guess the challenge now is me finishing this book before June ends! So... I might seem moving fast in this story, but no. The time is the one that's moving fast and if you don't understand, you will in the next chapter. Remember this is a short story. Also, I chose who to play Eve and it's... Cara Delevigne because a lot of readers chose and I was thinking of her anyway. As for Ashlee I was thinking of Lucy Hale and I don't know, share your thoughts in the comment! :)

-2 Weeks Later-

I sighed happily putting my favorite cereal in my bowl and pouring the milk on it. Finally, my cereal and I alone, that was how a good day should start. The last two weeks I did not see Harry much, I was sure that he was busy and he was not going to be free for me all the damn time.

Yeah, I missed cursing. He was not going to waste all of his time or as he called it a holiday, before college on me and my lessons. I was okay, I guess I did not need them anyway. Although it was weird how I really listened to him.

I did not know how, but maybe because I was desperate to change my personality so people wouldn't judge me. I tried my best to changed and not let all his work go for nothing, he was kind after all. He helped me when he had no intentions. Even after asking me to pretend to be his girlfriend when his sister came, he told me if I did not want to I do not have to.

But I wanted to, I said I was going to find a way to repay him and this was it. And, he had a lot of girls to help him, but he chose me like he said. Although I can not imagine him with girls or even have friends that are girls. But I had to admit that the boy was charming and a good looking, so of course he had million of girls falling for him.

"Goodmorning," My mom said entering the kitchen smiling. I looked up after I took a spoon from my bowl.

"Goodmorning, Mom." I smiled back. My mom and I we did not talk about Harry since he spent the night with Nathan and I, I ignored it when she was around and changed the subject when I felt like she was going to ask about him.

But also what helped me most that she was so busy with her work lately, she came late most of the week and I had to pick my brother from school. I did not mind it though, but Nathan missed her in those two weeks. I won't lie, I did too, but minus the fights we had.

"Are you okay?" I asked her because I noticed how exhausted she was, she sat on the chair that was across from me and sighed.

"Work problems."

"Oh, is that why you are always late?" She nodded. "What is wrong? Something happened?" She raised her eyebrows in confusion then smiled.

"Um, no. It's just there is a position that I want to take and I am working hard for it." I smiled at her. She was always a hard worker and I knew she wanted to prove something, but I also felt sorry for her. Working in the same company your ex-husband worked in was not that good. It was where they met, but I was glad she was not there when I went to dad and saw him with his wife, Elizabeth. I knew how hard it was for her more than it was for me.

"I know you will get it, mom. You are a hard worker and amazing mom,"

"But lately I am not that amazing mom, I come late every night and I leave you and Nathan alone, I don't even pick him up-"

"You are doing that for us, right? Then you are amazing. Mom, Nathan and I we really miss you, but we know how hard you work for us. You are our hero." She smiled wider. "Nathan is smart and every day he keeps telling me how much he misses you, but he loves you each day more because he knows that you are working hard to get us what we want. I know that too." I noticed that after I finished her eyes was a bit teary, but she did not want to cry in front of me.