Epilogue

A/N: Thank you so much for your support, I really enjoyed writing it! I wished it was longer, but I also like it like that. Anyways, read carefully because this is the most important chapter and it will explain a lot of things.

Don't forget to comment and vote! :) xx

I sighed as I pushed my hair back, watching the stars and smiling as I looked at them. They looked like diamonds. I remembered when Harry and I on Liam's roof at the party, it was the first day I met Harry. When I saw him I always thought he was a bad news, but he was not.

It was the first time I realized how handsome he looked under the moonlight, how his eyes shined and they were beautiful green. That was the only time I really believed they were green, we always fought on his eyes color. Even after we became a couple.

I also felt happy that we were a couple, finally, I was not the sad single girl like they thought. Or rude, although I still had my sassy moments. But I was happy because I was not the clingy friend to Ashlee and Liam, I was not the third wheel. I could finally call it a double date.

"Eve!" I screamed when Ashlee screamed in my ears. I fell down from my bed and landed hard on my butt on the floor.

"What the fuck?!" She burst out laughing as I glared at her, I got the pillow from my bed and threw it at her. I stood up and pushed my hair back from my face. "What do you want?"

She sat on her bed and crossed her legs, she smirked. We were not in my room or her room, we were in our room. We were roommates, we both attended to college this year. The same year Harry also went to his college. I listened to Harry and he convinced me that this was my year.

Everything became fine. My mom and I became so close to each other, she was happy and okay with me not being there with her. She already took care of Nathan, and she even met someone. And, for dad, he was also fine. He lived with Elizabeth and he was happy too. I was glad that both of them were in a great health, that was all I cared about.

For Nathan, me going away was hard for him. He was sad and kept crying, we had so much fun the last few weeks before I leave. We made new memories to remember, we watched movies, went to the park and played a lot. But with Harry's presence too. Both of them were like brothers and they loved each other so much. 

Ashlee and I searched for an apartment and we both worked our butts off to pay the bills and our own needs, we did not like anyone helping us. We were the best team and we help each others, although it was a bit hard helping each others with missing our guys. 

But we did something funny actually, every time we were so depressed and homesick. We played a sappy movie and ate ice cream while crying. 

Every now and then we met the boys or they came to us, or we both go to our families. Harry and Liam were in different places, but Liam was not that far from us. Harry was a bit away, but he managed to come. 

Anyways, I was glad that we all were happy and doing whatever it took to live."Do you have any plans today?" Ashlee asked.

"Nope, I am all free. Why though?"

"Liam is making a huge party." I grinned, finally I had a chance to meet Harry and my family too.

"Awesome, we could go!" I said excitedly. "We are going, right?" I asked desperately. I was feeling homesick those last days, I understood what Harry felt when he was away. He was right, seeing pictures of them makes it harder.

"Yes, we are, of course!" 

"Yes! Finally, I will meet them." I stood up grinning. Ashlee frowned and stood up putting her hands on my shoulders.