Eight

"Harry, what are you doing here?"

"I said I needed your help!" I closed the door behind me and went outside, I hoped Nathan did not notice.

"In what?"

"Well, my sister, Gemma. She is coming here soon," I smiled. 

"Aw, you won't feel homesick anymore."

"Um, you think that good?" I raised my eyebrows in confusion. "That is bad! She always teased me about being single."

"Why? Is being single that bad?"

"No, but all my past relationships were a big failure and ended so fast, she thinks I suck at love or even have a girlfriend." He rolled his eyes. "So, when she called me and said that she is coming, she said of course I won't have a girlfriend and I'm lonely."

"So what? It's okay, she is just jealous of you, Harry. She is just saying that to make you mad."

"Um, no! I don't care about her as much as I care about my mum." I gave him a confused look, I was so lost. What was wrong with being single? I mean that did not mean he was lonely, I guess his sister think thought like Ashlee. Also, I do not see where was this going, what do I have to do with all of these problems?

"What is wrong with your mom?" 

"She will get worried and keep calling me everyday, she thinks I am still heartbroken since my last ex-girlfriend, when I was the one who ended it to be honest." Wow, it looked like he had a long past with relationships and they all went wrong.

"Harry, it is not that big deal." He shook his head disagreeing. I sighed. "What do I have to do with all of this?"

"I need your help."

"Um, you said the same thing before and I will repeat my question, In what?" He grinned.

"I need you to pretend that you are my girlfriend for just a few hours."  My eyes went wide and I felt the whole world stop when he said that. It was not that big of a deal for him to be that worried, he did not need a fake girlfriend or anything. Even if he did, why didn't he ask any other girl? 

"Um, Eve?" Harry's eyes went behind as I turned around to look at the small figure in front of me. Nathan looked at Harry for a second then frowned. "Are you coming back?" His voice was small, sometimes he was shy when he met new people.

"Uh, yeah!" I looked back at Harry and he was smiling at Nathan, he bent down to his height and he stretched out his hand to him.

"Hi, Nathan. I am Harry." 

"Hi, Harry!" Nathan shook his hand and I was smiling at the cute scene in front of me. "Are you her boyfriend?" I slapped my forehead with my hand, playfully groaning as Harry turned around to look at me and laugh.

"Um, no. I am Eve's friend." He said to him.

"Would you like to join us in our Harry Potter Marathon?" I was surprised that he asked him that, I always knew that he was shy and when he got used to a person, he talked normally with them. But he just met Harry and all of a sudden he was inviting him to our movie night. "I mean if you like to, but I guess you would because your name is Harry too." Harry nodded grinning like a child.

"You are right, but too bad I am not a wizard." He sighed and stood up normally, his tall figure hovered us both. "But I can not join unless Eve approves." Nathan came to me and signaling me to bend down to his height, I bent down and he put his hand on my right ear so Harry could not hear us. 

"Please, approve. He looks so nice and a fun company," Nathan whispered in my ear, I looked up at Harry and he was looking at us smirking. I sighed and nodded at Nathan.