Parker Brothers

Av KamyraJordan

Peter has a brother. A secret brother that no one knows about, not even the Avengers. One day Aunt May unfort... Mer

Death of Aunt May
Getting Settled In
Cooper's Birthday
All Good Things Must Come To An End
Noah and Nova/First Day Of School
First Day Of School Part 2
A/N
First Day of School Part 3
Nathaniel's Birthday Pt.1
Nathaniel's Birthday Pt.2
Hospitalized
Family Reunion Pt.1
Paxton's Day With Grandparents/Family Reunion Pt.2
Meeting Grandparents/Family Reunion Pt.3
Caught?/Family Reunion Pt.4
Home Alone/Family Reunion Pt.5
Paxton's Birthday Pt.1
Paxton's Birthday Pt.2
Red Room Takeover
Immobilized
Home Sweet Home
Natasha's Birthday
Natasha's Birthday Pt.2
Christmas Day
New Home?
New Home Pt.2
New Year's Eve Troubles
The Start Of A Beautiful Friendship
Always gone
Barney and Peter
Barney and Paxton
All Day, All Kids
Back to School Pt.1
Paxton's Secret
Kidnapped Pt.1
Kidnapped Pt.2
Break-In
Grounded and training
Aunt Laura's secret
Paxton's Recovery Pt. 1
Paxton's Recovery Pt.2

Training and arguments

28 1 0
Av KamyraJordan

Two weeks later

Natasha

It's been two weeks since Paxton could use his powers. The first few days, I had him running laps and sparring. After I deemed him worthy of winning a fight without powers, we started working on control and using his powers. Fury had me work with his powers, and until they were under control, he could work with the other inhuman people.

"Alright, you ready for the first lesson?" I asked as Paxton walked into the gym.

"Do I get to use my powers?" He asked, sarcastically.

"Watch it. You're lucky I'm letting you train," I said.

"Sorry, sorry," He apologized while nodding.

"The first lesson for controlling your powers is knowing how far you can push yourselves," I said, and he nodded.

"See that table with the chairs?" I asked, and he nodded.

"I want you to pick up the table and the chairs," I said.

"What's this supposed to do?" He asked as he lifted the table and the chairs.

"To see how much you can lift because we don't want you pushing your limits and passing out," I said as he groaned.

"Mom!! I'm not a little kid. I can handle myself," He groaned.

"Can you lift the bench press?" I asked.

Paxton nods and looks at the bench press. He lifts his hand and concentrates on the bench. Nothing happens, and his face is getting paler.

"Stop!!" I screamed, and he did.

"This is what I mean. You can't lift the bench press, or you'll pass out," I said.

He groaned and sat on the ground.

"If you don't let me push myself, how will I reach my full potential?" He asks, and I sigh.

"I will let you reach your full potential, but you can't push right now," I told him.

"Why?" He whined.

"If you start pushing now, you'll accomplish nothing. But, if you start pushing when you have control over your powers, you'll do things you didn't know you could do," I said.

Paxton sighed but nodded. I walked towards him and hugged him. He returned the hug.

"What do I do now?" He asked.

"You know how you threw Jessica and Justin against the wall?" I asked.

"Yeah!! It was amazing!!" He shouted.

"I want you to throw this weight at the dummy," I said.

He stood and threw the weight toward the dummy, but it missed. I looked at him, and he looked at me.

"It's okay. Let's try again," I offered.

Paxton nodded, and I walked closer to him. I took the weight from him and demonstrated.

"You played baseball, right?" I asked, and he nodded.

"It's like baseball. You line up your body and eyesight with the person," I said, lining my body with the dummy.

"When you're ready, release, and boom," I said as I hit the dummy.

Paxton nodded and picked up another weight. He lined his body with the dummy, floated the weight, and threw it at the dummy. This time, it hit the dummy straight in the face.

"Holy shit!! Mom, did you see that?" He asked, and I nodded.

"You did it, Pax," I said, giving him a high five.

"What now?" He asked, and I shrugged.

"How many objects can you hold?" I asked.

"Let's find out," He said as he floated dishes, weights, pillows, and blankets.

"Is it a lot?" He asked, and I nodded.

"It's pretty good," I reassured.

"What now?" He questioned.

"We're going to play a game," I said, taking a bucket.

I put the bucket a few feet from him before taking a few toys. I placed the toys next to me.

"I'm going to lunge at you, and you're going to dodge but also put the toys in the bucket," I said, and he nodded.

I started easy. I threw the toy and then attacked. Paxton did well, so I upped the level. I attacked and threw the toy. Paxton dodged the attack and quickly threw the toy into the bucket. We did it several times until all the toys were in the bucket.

"Nice job, sweetie," I said.

"What's next?" He asked.

"We're having dinner, watching a movie, and then going to bed," I said, cleaning the training room.

"WHAT!!" He yelled.

"Yep. You did well today, but we need to rest so we do better tomorrow," I said, turning the lights off.

"This is such bullshit," He said as we walked to the kitchen.

"Watch your language," I warned.

"Big and little Romanoff, we've been waiting," Tony said, noticing our presence.

"You didn't have to," I said as I sat in a chair.

"So, how'd training go, Nat?" Clint asked.

"It was fine," I said, eating some vegetables.

"Eat some vegetables, Pax," I said, noticing the lack of vegetables on his plate.

"I don't want vegetables," He said, and I sighed.

"Luckily, I don't care what you want. Eat the damn vegetables," I said, dumping some on the plate.

"I don't fucking want vegetables!!" He screamed, flipping his plate over.

"Then you can go to your room, you're grounded," I said.

"Fuck you!!" He screamed before running towards the stairs.

I cleaned his plate and threw the food away before sitting back down.

"You alright, Tasha?" Clint asked, and I nodded.

"Paxton's mad said we had to quit training," I said, and Clint nodded.

"You going to train him tomorrow?" Clint asked, and I shook my head.

"If his attitude changes tomorrow, we can train the next day," I told Clint, and he nodded.

"You don't want him in the training?" He asked, and I nodded.

"I'll watch him if you nap tomorrow," Clint said.

"I'm fine. I don't want Paxton in the training room," I told Clint, and he nodded.

"I'm heading to bed," I whispered to Clint, who nodded.

"Goodnight, Nat," He said.

"Goodnight, Clint," I said as I ascended the stairs.

-

Paxton

I had to go to my room, but I didn't. I waited on the stairs to see if they would talk about me.

"Paxton's mad. I said we had to quit training," Mom told Clint.

"You going to train him tomorrow?" Uncle Clint asked, and Mom shook her head.

"If his attitude changes tomorrow, we can train the next day," Mom says.

I stomp up the stairs and slam my door shut. Mom can't keep me from training. I'll go down there when no one else is. Tonight, when everyone's sleeping, I'll sneak into the training room and do what I want.

A few minutes passed, and Mom knocked on the door, saying goodnight. I didn't respond, and she walked away. A few hours passed, and I snuck out of my room. Everyone was asleep, so I wasn't worried about running into anyone.

I typed the code in for the room and stepped inside. The lights turned on, and Friday's voice came on.

"Welcome, little Romanoff. Should I alert Mama Romanoff?" Friday asked.

"No, it's okay, Fri," I said, and Friday shut up.

"I couldn't lift the bench press, but maybe I can now," I said, focusing on the bench.

I tried using both hands, but nothing was working. I tried the treadmill, the pullup bar, and the Chest press, but nothing. Feeling lightheaded, I sat on the floor. I closed my eyes for a few seconds until I felt a hand.

"Pax, baby, open your eyes," Mom said.

I groaned but opened my eyes. Mom was kneeling with a water bottle and a rag. I took the water bottle and chugged. Mom let the rag rest on my forehead.

"You are in so much trouble," Mom said, and I nodded, falling into her chest.

She sighed and pulled me close. She carried me upstairs, toward her room. I lay on the bed, and Mom snuggled me from behind.

"I love you, Mama," I whispered.

"I love you too, Pax," She whispered.

-

A/n: I didn't think this would get posted, as I had no motivation for this chapter. I think a few more chapters, and then it'll be Noah and Nova's turn. Proofread by Grammarly cuz we love Grammarly.

BYE-BYE POOKIE BEARS!!

Word Count: 1292

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

1.2K 79 7
Maria Hill is barely dealing with life after the death of her wife, Natasha Romanoff. What happens when on a mission she finds a young stubborn redhe...
The Archer Av nat

Fanfiction

22K 294 40
you end up getting adopted by clint barton at a young age your his oldest daughter but you ended up staying in New York with him for Christmas knowin...
21.3K 346 52
peter was adopted by tony stark and pepper potts two months ago, and now lives in their home. he finds out about a new kid at midtown school of scien...
3K 12 12
This My Black Widow AU where Yelena is 2 yrs older than Natasha and The only Avenger who knows about her Sister is Clint. Natasha escaped the Red roo...