Thug's Nanny

由 DiaTheLit

My works #4 //. King Thomas. 21 and already a top drug lord in the streets of Harlem but it's one obstacle t... 更多

⌖ 1 ⌖
⌖ 2 ⌖
⌖3⌖
⌖4⌖
⌖5⌖
⌖6⌖
⌖7⌖
⌖8⌖
⌖9⌖
-
⌖10⌖
⌖11⌖
⌖12⌖
⌖13⌖
⌖14⌖
⌖15⌖
⌖16⌖
⌖17⌖
⌖18⌖
⌖19⌖
⌖20⌖
⌖21⌖
⌖22⌖
⌖23⌖
⌖24 ⌖
⌖25⌖
⌖26⌖
⌖27⌖
⌖28⌖
⌖29⌖
⌖30⌖
⌖31⌖
⌖32⌖
⌖33⌖
⌖34⌖
⌖35⌖
⌖36⌖
⌖37⌖
⌖38⌖
⌖39⌖
⌖40⌖
⌖41⌖
⌖43⌖
⌖44⌖
⌖45⌖
⌖46⌖
⌖47⌖
⌖48⌖
⌖49⌖
⌖50⌖
TN2

⌖42⌖

124K 5.1K 4.2K
由 DiaTheLit

Rude comments get deleted. Keep them to yourself.
--

Kia

I woke up grunting as two guys was taking me to the back of a dark house or basement . I couldn't make out where I was since my vision was still a bit blurry . They took me inside the room , sitting me in a chair as the handcuffs were still on me .

"Can you take these shoes off please?" I asked one guy . He looked at the other guy and shrugged before bending down to my feet. As soon as he was on my feet's level , I kicked him in the face and stabbed him with my heel .

"Let me go!" I yelled as he got up , groaning in my pain as blood was coming from his eye. The other guy helped  him leave out , to go wherever  .

"Help!!" I yelled . I sat there , trying to wiggle out of these handcuffs , knowing it was probably impossible I still wanted to try . I was about to yell again until a black figure came from out the darkness walking up to me .

"You kicking people now." He asked in a deep tone. He chuckled before coming over , taking off my shoes . "I think you're smarter than to kick me." Nate stated as he unstrapped the last shoe . He put them to the side as his hands went up my legs and resting on my thighs . He was face level with me as he stared back .

"So you ready to tell me what I wanna know or do you wanna go the other way?" He asked . I just stared at him , wishing I could slap the shit out of him .

"I asked. You. A. Question." He said more stern and firm .

"Fuck you." I spat . I saw his jaw clenched .

He stood up. "You're a dumb bitch." He said coldly . I shrugged .

"You're fucked up punk ." I said before I was up against the wall , gasping for air . His hold on my neck grew tighter as he slid me up the wall farther .

"You're not gonna talk to me like that . If you do, it'll only get worse for your ass." He said through gritted teeth . I felt myself getting light headed as I tried to bring my handcuffed hands around to get his hands off of me . He dropped me making me hit the floor hard , coughing as I caught my breath.

He yanked me up by the handcuffs as he unlocked them.

"I gave you more than enough chances which isn't like me so no you're gonna stay here til you got something to say. Or until you're not but a cunt to me." He said as he pushed me towards another wall . I turned around , getting ready to hit him but he grabbed my wrist bending my arm back . I shrieked in pain .

"If I bend it anymore , it'll pop. Try me." He said . He let me go once he saw I stopped fighting .

He pushed me against the wall , handcuffing me to these longer chains , both my wrists and ankles . He kept a straight face the whole time even when he started ripping my dress off , leaving me in my bra and panties . He pressed a button on side of the wall which made the chains start lifting me more on the wall .

Completely off the ground and now up against the wall .

"Enjoy." He said as he ran his finger along the hem of my panties . He smirked before turning around to leave , slamming the door behind him . It was dark and cold down here.

"Ugh!" I grunted as I swung from side to side trying to get out of these chains . It didn't work so I just hung there .

-----

Genesis

I woke up suddenly looking around . I sighed before picking up my phone seeing all the messages . I shook my head . " No it was suppose to be a dream." I whined before laying back on the bed . I  ignored chad's messages before going to Michael's.

Mike 💉 :
You gonna come look with me today ?
- 7:34 a.m

Mike 💉 :
Respond Ge so I can go on
- 7:40 a.m

I looked and saw it was 8.

G 🎀💉:
Sorry just woke up. I am! I'll meet you at the arena in 15 .
- 8:01 a.m

Mike 💉:
Aite
- 8:03 a.m

I got up bout to go get ready for a shower . I felt myself becoming overwhelmed about everything . I was about to tear up just as King knocked on the door . I went to the door , opening it slightly as he raised an eyebrow pushing it farther back coming in .

"I was about to get in the shower."

"I don't care , this my room." I just nodded and got my stuff about to go to the guest room .

"What the hell is wrong with you?" He asked as tears started fall .

"Because shit just falling apart king." I said . "I just want my cousin back."

"Ooh." He said about to walk into the bathroom , I scrunched up my face looking at him .

"Why you say it like that?" I yelled out to him . He came back in .

"Because when I try to be concerned you cuss me out and be bitching so why even try." He spat .

"Because I'm still mad at you King. You haven't did anything for me to forgive you for abandoning me!" I spat back . He walked up closer .

"Abandoning you is having yo ass on the street . Abandoning you is leaving and never come back . I didn't abandon you . I was doing shit for you , for kassidy , for everybody around here!" He yelled back .

"You abandoned me emotionally , mentally and physically . You could've worked and balanced been here with us . You chose how you wanted it to be . So many people has left in my life king , it felt like you left. I-I.." I took a deep breath , trying to even it out as I was crying .

I shook my head , waving him off .

"Gene.." He said pulling me by my hand , grabbing my waist .

"Let me go King." I mumbled wiping my face as I grabbed his hands trying to pry them off of me.

"Stop crying." He said trying to wipe my face but I put my face  down .

"I gotta meet Michael , let me go." I said again . It was a few seconds before he let me go . I got my stuff again before walking out , to the guest bathroom starting the shower .

--

I was out and dressed as I was about to go but went to kassidy room . She was still sleep but I bent down to her level kissing her forehead repeatedly , rubbing over her curls . She sleeps so wild making me smile .

I turned around and saw King looking with his arms folded as he watched me . I made sure my hair was in a good ponytail before walking past him . I went and got my keys , leaving .

I was now driving down the street , on the way to the arena where the concert was at . We were gonna see if maybe we saw her car or something .

"Hey mike!" I said as I got out the car , hugging him .

"Hey why are you late?"

"Uh .. Me and king were talking."

"Y'all talked?"

"Well more like arguing.." He sighed . It got silent for a bit .

"I just hope she's okay man."

"Me too." I said as we saw a few cars in the parking lot.

"There it go." Michael said jogging up to it. I ran up behind him as he looked through in it , the driver door was wide open . I bent down as I saw she had dropped her phone . I pressed the home button , seeing it was dead.

"That's why it's been going  straight to voicemail." I said , Michael looked back at me taking the phone .

"Shit." He hissed rubbing down his face . He licked his lips , rubbing his neck .

"Michael maybe we should get the police involved." He shook his head , looking down .

"It's too risky." I sighed turning around , looking around .

"How are we suppose to find her by ourself then Michael?" I asked . He put her phone in his pocket as he started looking back in the car .

"What are you looking for?"

"Anything!" He snapped . He got out , slamming the door . He looked under the car , still searching for something . I just stayed quiet thinking of ways to find her myself .

"How would they know where she was gonna be.." He said . "It don't add up."

"I know , it don't."

"I know that Nate nigga got her, I can feel it. Just wait til we find his ass." He said through gritted teeth. "Why'd you even like that guy?" He asked in disbelief . I shrugged .

"He was different back then , the game changed him." He shook his head .

"For the first time ever I don't know what to do." He said biting his lip as he looked up . I walked up to him , hugging him .

"We're gonna find her Michael calm down , it's ok. " I said keeping tears from falling myself as I saw him tear up .

"Aight." He said low , sniffing . He rubbed over his face , sniffing again before nodding . "Aight." He added again .

"Okay . Go home and calm down , relax and we're gonna figure things out a little more okay?" I asked . He nodded . "Imma come by to keep you company. I know it hurts ." I said , he nodded again .

"Okay go on." I said . He pulled me towards my own car. I got in before he walked off towards his truck , sitting there for a while after I crunk up . He eventually crunk up and started to pull out as I checked my phone .

Chad 👀🙈 :
Good morning! ⛅😊
- 6:30 a.m

Chad 👀🙈 :
You should come by today .
- 7:00 a.m

Chad 👀🙈 :
Genesis you woke ? 😩👀
- 7:45 a.m

I bit down on my lip , making a choice  .

Genesis 💓🔫💸 :
Yeah we need to talk .
- 9:15 a.m

Chad 👀🙈 :
Come through
- 9:17 a.m

I flinched a bit at the knock on my window . I looked up , seeing it was Michael . I let my window down . "Everything good? I wasn't leaving until you at least pulled off." He asked.

"Yeah I'm good , just responding to messages before I drove." He nodded .

"You still coming by?"

"Yeah probably later because I gotta make a stop." I said .

"Alright well call me and tell me when you're on the way . Bring food too." He said .

"Okay." He patted my hood before walking off . I let my window up , putting my seatbelt on as I put it in gear . I pulled off as he pulled up behind me . We end up going the opposite direction as I made my way towards Chad's house . I received 3 texts at the same time and my system read them out .

King :
Y'all done yet?
- 9:20 a.m

Mike 💉 :
Where are you going?
- 9:20 a.m

Chad 👀🙈 :
You coming now right?
- 9:20 a.m

I decided not to respond to none since everybody asking questions.

----

I pulled up to Chad's driveway , getting out and starting to walk up to the door . I knocked , starting to wait . After awhile he came to the door with a slight smile .

"Come on in." He said . I stepped in as he looked back at me , licking over his bottom lip as he closed the door .

"Chad about that kiss yesterday--" he cut me off .

"You didn't get scared and tell on yourself , did you?" He asked with a slight chuckle . I furrowed my eyebrows .

"Listen you're a good friend but I think that's all I want it to be , I just ..I don't know. It's not suppose to go this way." I said .

He walked up to me , pulling my bottom lip back with his thumb. "You deserve it , obviously King's not doing it. Like you said you don't know , you're just saying this." He said . He bit his lip from looking at mine . I pushed his hand away.

"We're not on good terms but I just don't wanna hurt him like that. I know how it feels." I stated . Chad shook his head as his hands trailed down my back , grabbing my booty .

"Chad you gotta stop." I said trying to pull his hand from me but he had a tight grip . He picked me up , putting me ontop of his bar counter .

"Do you know how many girls be around that trap house?" He asked .

"How I know you're not just saying that . The girls could be there for you." I said , looking at him .

"I wouldn't lie to you Genesis."He said , staring at me directly in the eyes . I looked in his , getting lost a bit . I swallowed a lump in my throat. He leaned in , kissing me . I didn't kiss back as he pulled me closer to him .

He slid his tongue in my mouth , making me kiss back . Our lips moved in synch as he broke it , trailing his kisses down my neck. I calmly sighed as he kissed over my chest coming back up my neck . He bit down on my bottom lip and slid his tongue back in .

"I care about you genesis and I wanna give you what you deserve." He whispered to me . He pushed me back onto the counter as he started pulling at my jeans .

"Wait chad what are you--" he cut me off .

"Nothing extreme." He said as he pulled them off , pulling at my panties .

"Chad you're taking it too far." I said .

"Not far enough." He mumbled .I tried to sit up til he pushed me back down , soon pinning me down.

"G relax. You good." He said as he looked at me . He kept his eyes locked on me as he pulled my panties off , putting them on the floor with my pants . I gulped as he got in front of me , pulling me to the edge of the counter up to his face .

I instantly got hot and ran my hand through the hair in my ponytail as I felt his breath against me . "You ok?" He said as his warm breath hit against me . I closed my eyes tight as I nodded , biting down on my lip.

I kept my eyes closed as I felt him kiss all over me . He kissed me again , pulling me with his teeth a bit . He grunted as he pulled me more , starting to kiss me again dipping his tongue into my folds. He sat my legs next to his neck as his tongue got deeper .

"Okay Chad." I whispered. I leaned back on the counter as he ran his thumb against my labia while his tongue still worked . He started putting his whole mouth on my mound , sucking , licking and biting me . A soft moan escaped as I ran my hand down my body as I got to his head .

"Stop." I whined as I tried to push his face away . He grabbed my wrists pinning them down . He pushed my thighs downward on the counter as I felt him talking against it . I took a deep breath , trying to remain calm . I felt his tongue start swirling just as a build up started in my lower stomach.

"You bout ready yet?" He asked against me .

"Oh, very." I moaned . He smacked the back of my thighs as he sucked .

"Cum , shit." He said making me cum on cue . He sucked it up , licking the rest .

I breathed hard as I slowly propped up on my elbows , seeing him leaning towards the floor . He came back up with his lower face drenched as he smiled , sliding my panties back on my leg . He kissed the top of my thighs before bending down for my pants. He put them on my legs as he picked me up , putting me on my feet .

He grabbed me a bit since my knees were still a little weak. He laughed as he helped pull them up. He wiped his face with the side of his arm and kissed the side of my neck . "Imma go freshen up then tell you about my court trial for Clyde next week." He said .

I nodded as he walked off towards the back of his house . I love king but damn .

______________________

😊😊😊
— D.

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

314K 16.6K 65
❝I will avenge all those innocent people who have suffered at his hands.❞ Choi Diana knew that her father hated her for a sin she committed in her c...
166K 8.8K 30
Book 4 of the Jackson Series! Charlotte Davidson was dealt the wrong cards in her youth but when an opportunity to start anew presents itself she gra...
1.1M 20.8K 55
After her dad died and brother went missing she has always felt empty inside. Sofia and her daughter, Sienna have finally got the chance to escape fr...
137K 4.2K 69
Y/N is the daughter of the most powerful mafia in the world, the Black Crows Mafia. When it becomes her time to step up and take charge, she does it...