Parker Brothers

By KamyraJordan

Peter has a brother. A secret brother that no one knows about, not even the Avengers. One day Aunt May unfort... More

Death of Aunt May
Getting Settled In
Cooper's Birthday
All Good Things Must Come To An End
Noah and Nova/First Day Of School
First Day Of School Part 2
A/N
First Day of School Part 3
Nathaniel's Birthday Pt.1
Nathaniel's Birthday Pt.2
Hospitalized
Family Reunion Pt.1
Paxton's Day With Grandparents/Family Reunion Pt.2
Meeting Grandparents/Family Reunion Pt.3
Caught?/Family Reunion Pt.4
Home Alone/Family Reunion Pt.5
Paxton's Birthday Pt.1
Paxton's Birthday Pt.2
Red Room Takeover
Immobilized
Home Sweet Home
Natasha's Birthday
Natasha's Birthday Pt.2
Christmas Day
New Home?
New Home Pt.2
New Year's Eve Troubles
The Start Of A Beautiful Friendship
Always gone
Barney and Peter
Barney and Paxton
All Day, All Kids
Back to School Pt.1
Paxton's Secret
Kidnapped Pt.1
Kidnapped Pt.2
Training and arguments
Grounded and training
Aunt Laura's secret
Paxton's Recovery Pt. 1
Paxton's Recovery Pt.2

Break-In

18 1 1
By KamyraJordan

Continues from the last part

Justin

"It's too easy," I told Jessica, looking at the knocked agents on the ground.

"It is," She said, opening the backpack we brought.

"Where did that agent say the boss was?" I asked, taking the bomb out of the bag.

"The meeting room," She said, taking the bomb from my hands.

"You know where that is?" I asked, and she nodded.

"Get to the electrical room and disable the lights," She said, and I nodded.

I ran down the hallways, trying to find the stairs that led to the basement. A few shield agents tried to stop me, but I quickly knocked them out. I located the basement stairs, but a group of agents were guarding the stairs.

"Why are there so many of you?" I muttered.

I looked in the bag for a gadget I could use. We didn't have any gadgets that would suck them together.

"I guess I gotta use the stun gun," I said, aiming at the first agent.

One by one, I took out every agent until there was one left. I walked over to him and held the stun gun at him.

"You're my tour guide. Where's the electrical room?" I asked, and he pointed down the stairs.

"Get up, you're going with me," I said, and he nervously stood up.

"Drop the gun," I said, noticing his hands moving to the gun in his pockets.

He walked down the stairs with me behind, pointing the gun at his head. He walked over to a door, typing in a passcode.

"I don't know if the door will open because we're in lockdown mode," He said, and I chuckled.

"It'll open," I pushed him to the side and threw a small bomb at the door.

The bomb went off, and the door slowly opened. I watched as the agent tried to run. I shot him before he could take two steps.

"They always run," I mumbled, stepping into the room.

I stepped into the room, and something shot me. I turned around and saw Natasha Romanoff, holding a widow bite, with Peter and Paxton next to her.

"You'll pay for that," I mumbled before passing out.

-

Natasha

"Yeah, sure," I said, walking over to his limp body.

"Pete, Pax, you want to help move him to the interrogation room?" I asked, and they nodded.

"I'm going to look for Jessica. Stay with Peter and Paxton," I told the shield agent as they nodded.

"I won't let you down," They said, and I nodded.

I headed upstairs and walked over to the meeting room. Jessica was by the door, ready to throw a bomb in there. I ran towards her, but she had already thrown the bomb. She wrestled with me before throwing me across the room.

My back hit the wall, and I coughed as the pain entered my body. She walked over to me, pointing a gun at me.

"Natasha Romanoff. The famous Black Widow," She said, about to pull the trigger.

I closed my eyes and waited for the bullet to hit me. Nothing happened. I opened my eyes and saw Jessica floating. I looked around, wondering what was happening until I saw Paxton.

"Throw her against a wall!!" I called out to Paxton, and he complied, slamming her against the wall.

Peter and Paxton ran over, helping me off the ground.

"When'd you learn how to do that?" I asked Paxton, and he shrugged.

"I saw her pull the trigger, and I yelled out stop, and my hands flew out, and she started floating," He explained, and I nodded.

"Well, you got your powers!! Aren't you excited!?" I asked, and he nodded.

"So cool!!" He said.

"You guys want to drag her ass to the interrogation room?" I asked, and they nodded.

While they went to the interrogation room, I stepped into the meeting room, observing the damage. Coulson, May, Fury, and Daisy were all knocked out. I went over to May and slapped her a couple of times.

"Romanoff, what are you doing here?" She groaned as she stood up,

"Saving your guys asses," I said, motioning to the damage everywhere.

"Jessica and Justin?" She asked, sitting in one of the chairs.

"I knocked one out, and so did Paxton," I said, and she turned to me.

"I thought Paxton didn't know how to fight," She said, and I nodded.

"He doesn't. He used his new powers he has," I said, and I heard a gasp from the ground.

"Paxton has powers!!" Daisy squealed as she stood up.

"What are they?" She asked, sitting next to May.

"Teleknetic is all we know," I told her, and she nodded.

"What are we talking about," I heard another voice, and then Fury stood up.

"Paxton has telekinesis and knocked out Jessica," I explained, and he nodded.

"WAIT!! He got his powers!!" Fury screamed.

"We're going to have to build another training site for the Inhumans," Fury said as Paxton walked in.

"Grandpa!! Did you hear I got my powers?" Paxton asked, hugging him.

"I did. How do you feel about training your powers?" He asked, and Paxton nodded.

"Can I, Mama!! Can I!?" He asked, and I nodded.

"Where's Peter?" I asked Paxton, noticing his presence.

"He wanted to wait until Jessica and Justin woke up to talk to them," He said, and I groaned.

"Anybody wants to come with me?" I asked, and Fury nodded.

"If we send Peter and Paxton in there, we might get some information from Jessica and Justin," Fury said as we walked down the hallway.

"Fine, but the second I see Jessica or Justin lunge, I'm going in there and knocking them out," I told him, and he nodded.

"That's okay," He said before turning to Paxton and telling him the plan.

-

Interrogation Room

-

"Paxton, Peter," Jessica greeted as she watched them enter the room.

"Why are you doing this?" Peter asked, shielding Paxton from them.

"Because we are your biological parents. Natasha isn't!!" Justin screamed.

"She treats us like we're her biological kids," Paxton says, and Jessica sneers.

"You boys will never learn," Jessica said, sitting on a chair.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Peter asked as Justin chuckled.

"It means you're retards," He said.

"Okay, well, if we're retards, why do you guys want us so badly?" Peter asked, leaning against the wall.

"We don't want your brains. We want your powers," Jessica said, walking over to Paxton.

Peter walked closer to them and pushed Paxton behind him.

"Why do you want our powers?" Peter asked, pushing Paxton further behind him.

"You boys have potential. You guys training at Shield will not help you unlock your full potential," Justin said.

"Okay, say we went with you guys. Would you leave Shield alone?" Peter asked, and they shook their heads.

"Oh, honey, we will never leave Shield alone. They ruined our life," Jessica said as Justin nodded.

"If we unlock our full potential, what will you do with us then?" Peter asks, and Jessica freezes.

"What would you like to do?" She asks.

"To go live with our biological Mom, Natasha Romanoff," Peter says as Jessica's face turns red.

"SHE IS NOT YOUR MOTHER!! GET THAT THROUGH YOUR THICK HEAD!!" Jessica screamed, raising her hand.

Paxton was quicker and lifted Jessica off the ground. Justin was getting ready to lunge at Paxton, but he saw and lifted Justin.

"Don't mess with our family," He said as he threw them against the wall.

The door opened, and Natasha ran in, tackling Paxton and Peter into a hug.

"I love you boys," She said, hugging and kissing them.

"I love you too," They said, returning the hug.

"Also, Paxton, that was some good work. You can already lift two people," Natasha said as she fist-bumped Paxton.

"Thanks, Mama," He said, leaning into her side.

"Who wants ice cream?" She asked, and Paxton nodded.

"Can I get Cookies and Cream?" He asked, and she nodded.

"What about you, Pete?" Natasha asked, turning to her oldest.

"Can I get Rocky Road?" He asked, and she nodded.

"One Cookie and Cream, One Rocky Road, and one Strawberry," Natasha muttered, pulling out her credit card.

"I love you guys. You did well today," Natasha said as she got in the car.

"We love you too, Mom," Peter said, turning the radio on.

-

A/N: I realized that if I play Roblox Tycoons while writing, it's so much fun. I sat in bed for three hours, looking at this screen, not wanting to write, but then I turned on Roblox and finished this in an hour. Proofread by Grammarly cuz we love Grammarly.

BYE-BYE POOKIE BEARS!!

Word Count: 1392

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 10 15
This story is put in the timeline of Age of Ultron and on. You are Natashas adopted daughter and Nat keeps you a secret from the team. You are a very...
290K 5.4K 26
When Peter gets a call for help, the team may or may not end up finding out about his twin sister. Maddie quickly forms a close relationship with the...
239K 3K 48
Au universe(a combo of the Mcu and Ultimate comics). What if the parker family had died and the infant peter was the only survivor and adopted by Bla...
223K 4.4K 12
Michaela Barton, adopted daughter of Clint Barton. Just like the rest of Clint's family, the Avengers know nothing of her or what she can do, but the...