Are You Scared Yet?

By ItBeatsBeingNormal

This is a horror story dealing with two friends invading Michael Jackson privacy. I'm a Michael Jackson fan I... More

Dedications
Table Of Contents
Keep Your Eye's On The Prize
Safe For Now...
Someone In The Dark
1, 2 step 1, 2...
FRIENDS! FRIENDS! FRIENDS!
POP GOES THE WEASEL!
Did I Miss Something?
DATE NIGHT OR DATE FRIGHT?
June 25, 2009
Two Is Company 3 Is A Crowd
YOU COULD PUT THE BLAME ON ME
Two Wrongs Don't Make A Right
Saying Goodbye
Now You See Me...Now You Don't
BEHIND THE MASK
QUICK RANDOM NEWS
FAKE IT 'Til YOU MAKE IT
THERE'S NO PLACE LIKE HOME
PARENTS BE LIKE...
Prepare For Total Domination
REMEMBER ME?
Choose or Die...
AUTHOR HERE
What Dreams May Come...
Whose Side Are You On Anyways?...
IT'S ALL ABOUT CHOICES
THE END

TO BE OR NOT TO BE?

369 18 2
By ItBeatsBeingNormal

The rest of our date went pretty great. We laughed as we watched movies in his private theater sitting really close. He danced for me, when I put any Michael Jackson music and taught me how to play the piano with his hands over mine. Turns out the table was only set for three, because there was something for me in the third chair. It was a gift from Smiles. Just thinking about him makes me feel all good inside. But I also feel bad about leaving Jeremy like that. Maybe later I'll try to explain to him that I didn't mean to just leave like that. Until then I'm just sitting here in this bubble bath playing with the soap at 5 in the morning with the lights off. The only light in here is by candle.
Hmmmm I wonder how my parents feel now. It's like everytime I bring up their name. I start to get angry. So I try to think of something else, but this thought remains unclear. Why does Smiles want us here? Is he lonely enough just talking to ghost? Could it be he wants something from us? Or is he trying to brain wash us? Just the thought of the last question made me shocked. How could I say that? He's the one who took us in, when are parents didn't even care that we were out at night. He's been a good companion to the both us, well mostly me. I put my head under the water. I needed to get a hold of myself.

*The door knob turns*

Oh my gosh, did I really forget to lock the door?
Foot steps were approaching the bathtub. I heard the person singing. I recognized that singing voice anywhere. It was angelic, it was marvelous and it was Smiles? I needed to get up for air soon I felt like I was being suffocated and eardrums were closing in from the water. It seemed like he was just standing over the tub. Could he see me? *nervously laughing* I hope not.
Then I think I heard clothes drop. My heart began to pound in my chest. Just the thought of seeing him naked and in a bath with me will be totally insane. That's when I knew I had to get up.

*Grasping for air*

"Um Hi?" I said sweetly.

"Hi" He said quietly with a smile.

"What are you doing in here?" I said sitting up.

"The door was unlocked. I didn't no you were in here." He said softly putting one hand up to his heart.

Also being a gentleman turning around.

"Did you see anything?" I giggled.

"Yes" He admitted.

"Well forget about it okay." I joked.

"Oh trust me, once something is in my mind it's very hard to forget." He said with his hands on his hips holding a towel around his waist.

"You can turn back around." I said with a towel around my body.

I excused myself, and I felt his eyes watching me until I closed my room door. I also heard him singing about me as he was taking a bubble bath. He's something extraordinary.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.4M 110K 63
"Bad guys can be good too... when they're in bed." #1 in FANFICTION✓ © sujinniie 2018-2019 ✓ © sujinniie revised 2022
11.8M 519K 74
◤ SEMIDEUS SAGA #02 ◢ Elysian Oracle - the oracle of Elysium, the highest oracle of the realms. The Alphas know it isn't over. The Gods are cons...
29.1M 921K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
6.2M 209K 40
#1st in werewolf #1st in confessions and fighter #1st in humor #5th in romance Hayley Hood is a 17 year old girl who has gone through so many things...