I'm what!?

By Nulho1

Kim Rok Soo wakes up in the body of a minor villain who is about to be beaten by the protagonist. Okay, let'... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47 Finally Confess πŸ’“
48
50
51
52

49

1.3K 89 77
By Nulho1

After a fairly intense war with the Roan kingdom's victory, even though Syrem managed to escape, everyone let out a sigh of relief.

- Human, are you okay?

Cale was covered in his own blood at the moment.

"I'm fine."

Cale smiled and pat Raon's round head gently as he was really fine.

Cale was no longer in pain at all after the vitality of the heart healed him.

He then approached Choi Han and gently held his cheek.

"Are you okay? That must hurt so much..."

30 percent already made Cale shiver in pain, he didn't know how much pain Choi Han endured for him.

Choi Han smiled brightly as he felt Cale touch and held Cale hand.

"I'm relieved that I was the one receiving that pain, Cale nim. I didn't know how crazy I would be if you had the pain I felt earlier."

Cale sighed hearing that. Everything is in control for now.

But, Cale was confused about how to deal with Clopeh.

Because of Adin, Cale didn't like the obsessive eyes in any alpha.  Who knows what that bastard will do, right?

.

.

"Aren't you going to change your clothes before going to the Navy base?"

Alberu who was worried about Cale came with a teleport scroll just to make sure Cale was really okay.

"I'm fine. They should be embarrassed to see an omega like me working so hard."

Cale let out an annoyed sigh.

He was with Choi Han and Clopeh because Clopeh didn't want to leave Cale alone.

"By the way, why does he keep looking at me like that?"

Alberu asked when he saw Clopeh who kept looking at him with a crazy gaze making him feel uncomfortable.

Clopeh, who realized Alberu was staring at him, walked forward and knelt in front of Alberu.

“Having hair that makes one feel warm just by looking at it… I was wrong, it wasn't Cale Henituse, but you, your Highness. Will you marry me!?”

!!!!!???????

Alberu was super shocked when he heard that.

Choi Han and Cale just turned their faces away.

Alberu looked at the two to get them to take care of it, but it was useless since they both acted like they saw nothing.

"Ahem, young master Clopeh, as you can see, I'm an alpha."

Alberu awkwardly said that and stepped back from Clopeh.

"I have no problem with that, your highness. All I want is to be with you."

Clopeh held Alberu's hand and wanted to kiss it if Alberu didn't withdraw his hand with incredible speed.

"I think I don't have any business here anymore, so I'm going to leave first!"

Alberu immediately ran away from Cale and Choi Han.

!

However, when Alberu tore the teleportation scroll, Clopeh held Alberu's shoulder making Clopeh teleport with Alberu.

Cale had no problem with that because Clopeh had already told them all the important information.

Cale let out a tired sigh and his body seemed to lose all its strength when Cale's legs gave out.

Choi Han swiftly grabbed Cale and lifted him bride-style.

"Cale nim, you can rest if you're really tired. We can just go tomorrow."

Choi Han smiled when he saw Cale with his affectionate face.

Cale smiled.

"I have to charge my battery, you know."

Cale chuckled as he wrapped his arms around Choi Han's neck.  Cale, who accepts that he is an omega, is now very comfortable being spoiled by Choi Han.

Choi Han smiled and kissed Cale gently.

"Ahh, I can't live without kissing you once every day. You spoil me too much, Choi Han."

Cale relaxed his body, leaned against Choi Han's chest, yawning.

"I'm glad you feel pampered, Cale nim. I want to always pamper you like this."

Choi Han walked towards the teleportation circle to go to the Ubarr territory.

Raon and the others had left first because Choi Han had to calm Cale who was upset and Cale needed time to express his emotions as an omega.

"Being near you always makes me comfortable..."

Cale's eyelids felt heavy as he closed his eyes and immediately fell asleep after getting tired of his useless tantrum.

Choi Han hugged Cale tighter when he entered the teleportation circle.

Wiiiiing!

Choi Han opened his eyes, seeing the Navy soldiers already standing there to welcome the arrival of the commander and vice commander.

?

However, they were confused when they saw Choi Han lifting Cale, who was still wearing blood-stained clothes.

Choi Han made a silent hand gesture and they all understood.

Cale, who is an omega, is also still suffering from Cecil's disease, needing rest more than anyone right now.

Alberu's image would almost be damaged if the soldiers didn't know that all the plans taking place at Henituse castle were Cale's plans.  So like it or not, Alberu had to appoint Cale as commander.

Moreover, Alberu immediately got Choi Han who was a sword master as the vice commander by making Cale the commander.

It wasn't a detrimental situation for Alberu.

The soldiers still bowed respectfully when Choi Han took Cale who was sound asleep to the room that had been prepared for Cale.

.

.

.

Meanwhile...

"Leave me alone! I have no intention of marrying anyone!"

Alberu felt frustrated because Clopeh kept following him like a chick.

He even follows him to his bedroom!

Alberu cannot close the door as Clopeh just that fast.

"I can be an omega for you, your highness. I have no problem changing my gender for you even if it endangers my life!"

Clopeh was really determined.  The gender change experiment is still not perfect and it still has bad side effects on animals!

Alberu gritted his teeth.

'looks like I have no other choice.'

He hoped he didn't make a bad decision. But Clopeh seems crazy about Cale, so, maybe he listens to Cale if Cale tells him to shut his mouth about this...

Alberu took a deep breath, held the necklace around his neck, and removed the magic that was changing his hair, skin, and eyeballs.

Black hair and dark brown skin... Even brown eyes...

There was nothing that could make someone feel warm looking at that.

"Clopeh, the reincarnation of the Goddess, wouldn't be one of the god-forsaken races, right?"

Dark elves...

As long as Alberu has that blood, Alberu doesn't want to marry anyone and let his child live the same life as him.

Pretending to be human and hiding their true selves...

?

Alberu raised his face when Clopeh held his hand.

"You are the reincarnation of the Goddess of the Night then, your Highness."

Clopeh kissed Alberu's hand.

"Eyes that remind me of stars at night, and your good looks that can make me get lost just by looking at you, I really can't get away from you, Your Highness."

Clopeh looked full of obsession when he said that.

"......."

Alberu felt goosebumps just looking at those eyes.

Knock, knock.

"Your Majesty, the nobles wish to see you and ask for an explanation."

!

Alberu's close aide, who was quite close to Alberu, casually turned the doorknob.

That made Alberu panic.

Alberu immediately brought the necklace back out, but he didn't have enough time!

!?

Alberu was shocked when Clopeh pulled him into his arms and covered him with a white coat that had some blood stains from the war so that Alberu couldn't be seen.

"Who are you?"

The aide asked confused when he saw Clopeh.

"I am his majesty's personal knight from now on. You should not enter without any order. His majesty is only wearing a towel."

Clopeh looked at Aide with a super sharp gaze.

!

"Ah, I'm sorry, I won't do that again!"

The aide immediately closed the door and left Alberu's room.

Clopeh smiled as he removed his arms from Alberu.

"He left as fast as light."

Clopeh looked calm for his obsessive self.

Alberu's cheeks were red but fortunately, drown by his dark skin.

Alberu just ignored Clopeh as he changed his appearance back to his crown prince self.

"Since you said it like that, I can't help but take you as my bodyguard."

Alberu let out a tired sigh as he ran his hands back through his hair looking frustrated.

Clopeh smiled brightly with those obsessive eyes of his when he heard that, and immediately knelt and kissed Alberu's hand again.

"This knight will gladly serve the reincarnation of a Goddess like you."

Alberu let out a tired sigh and looked elsewhere.

'Is he stupid or what?  He should know, I'm not the reincarnation of the Goddess or something...'

But Alberu couldn't kick him out after everything or bad rumors would happen...

.

.

.

Hans let out a short sigh looking at the sea water which continued to waver even though the situation at that time was very tense.

How can Cale, as an omega, be calm enough to face a war situation?

Even as a half omega, Hans found it hard to get used to it.

"Hans, it's dangerous to be near the sea at this moment."

A voice that always made Hans feel annoyed was heard.

"Whether I'm on the seashore or a warship, what does that have to do with you? I'm not as weak as I seem, okay?"

Hans hated feeling Alpha's aura.

Plus, Beacrox's aura was almost as terrifying as Choi Han and Ron's.  Hans felt like he couldn't breathe near Beacrox.

"I already said I don't want you close to me. Stay away from me."

Hans walked away from Beacrox.

Kruuu~

"......."

Hans fell silent feeling embarrassed when his stomach made quite a loud noise.

"I'm not hungry!"

Hans immediately walked away from Beacrox.

Beacrox just watched Hans walk away.

Beacrox didn't know what he had done wrong, but Hans refused to eat the food he made and also seemed reluctant to talk to him.

'Really... What have I done?'

Beacrox didn't feel like he had done anything that would make Hans angry.

He did his job taking care of the kitchen and food ingredients well so that Hans didn't have to worry about it.

He never gossiped about Hans or anything.

It was annoying because Hans didn't want to take care of the report issue and Beacrox had to take care of it or tell the wolf children to send Hans a report that he had to write himself so that Hans would handle it.

"Ack! My wallet!"

Hans tripped and his wallet fell in a place where it was a bit dangerous to get down and get it.

"ugh, is this my unlucky day?"

Hans muttered and wanted to go down to the rocky beach area with coral which looked slippery.

"Don't do anything stupid, I'll get it for you."

?

Hans saw Beacrox walking easily on the slippery area and took his wallet.

"Here."

Beacrox gave the wallet back to Hans.

"Ah, thank you..."

Hans took the wallet from Beacrox carefully.

But their hands were still touched.

"......."

Beacrox looked at his hands.  He didn't feel disgusted when Hans touched his hand.

Hans then wants to leave.

"You're just wasting money eating out. I'll cook."

Beacrox let out a short sigh.

Hans looked reluctant when he heard that.

Beacrox put his hand in his trouser pocket to get his glove but found a ring.

'Wear this ring near Hans.  He will feel comfortable around you.'

Beacrox was confused as to why Sir Andrew gave him the alpha aura suppression ring, but because he saw it, he wore it since Hans was in front of him right now.

"Hah!"

?

Hans looked like he could breathe better after Beacrox wore the ring.

"......."

Beacrox looked at the ring on his finger.

"Are you, an omega?"

Beacrox asked in a cautious tone.

"I'm not."

Hans looked away, but he still followed Beacrox to eat something.  However, Hans looked more comfortable walking closer to Beacrox.

Beacrox smiled and let Hans refute him.

It wasn't easy to accept the fact that he was an omega after all this time he believed he was a Beta.

'I have to cook his favorite food.'

Beacrox thought that while looking at Hans who looked cute somehow in his eyes.

.

.

Meanwhile, everyone who is single.

'Why do I feel so single today?'

*

*

*

*

To be continued.

Ciel Hans: Red flag man is seductive. You should consider it you know. But he is a gentleman too. Just imagine he chokes you with his big hand... Ahh, that makes me excited.

Preggo Cale Hans: (This Hans is crazy...) No, thank you. I need my neck to be perfectly fine.

Bul Yeol: Not that fast. You know you're mine. So stop thinking of someone else. *Choke Hans a bit*

Ciel Hans: *Blush* You should do it harder.

Bul Yeol: Well, when we are alone.

Kind Clopeh: Then you should do that in the first place. We're not here to see you two seduce each other.

Lady Venion: Yeah... Have some shame... *Look away.*

Ellen: Oh c'mon, you guys should give them chances since they are not in the same world. We can flirt with our lover anytime.

Ciel: Yeah, let them be.

Kim Seung Jong: No. Please get some room if you want to do that. How disgusting.

Depressed Venion: Not that harsh too, right?

L.H Deruth: I'm sorry, but I agree with this punk for once, please get a room.

Leon Cale: Ahg, c'mon, as if we did not know each other. *Sit on Leon's lap*

Preggo Cale: Yeah. Just ask your partner to be clingy. *Sit on his Choi Han lap.*

Cally: Are we showing off our partner right now? Then, I'm in. *Pull White Star tie make their face close.*

Ellen: Oh, I cannot lost in that. Eru-Chan- ugh... That extreme, Eru-Chan... *Eru-Chan bite Ellen neck*

Eru-Chan: You said you cannot lose. *Smrik*

Kind Clopeh: Cale, come here. *Just holding hand, but make him blush hard*

Depressed Venion: ....... Neo. *Step on Neo. But Neo blush so hard.* ........

Lady Venion Cale: My love cannot lost too. *Pull Lady Venion to make her sit on his lap.*

L.H Deruth: ...... Violan. *Held Violan hand gently.*

Harem Cale: Well, you had to choose me. *Make Ciel sit on his lap*

Park Ye Jun: *Look at Kim Seung Jong*

Kim Seung Jong: You guys are suddenly being stupid.

Park Ye Jun: ........ *Crying inside*

Bern Cale: Bern, held my hand.

Bern: ? *Didn't hear the conversation as he focused on reading a book, but still held Cale hand*

Nulho: ......... (I really give all my oc their partner, huh.) *No partner*

Naru Cale: I had none too.

Naru: .........  *want to smack Naru Cale's head*

Okay, hope you enjoy this chapter!

See ya!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.8K 2.2K 21
A fic when Kim Rok Soo got reincarnated as a Dragon. "All of you..." He said in a dangerous tone, "Die." One by one, the black robes fell on their fr...
16.1K 910 19
γ€” Kim Rok Soo x Cale Henituse (og!) 〕 Cale made a deal with the god of death, he returned to the past and was surprised because there were several ch...
Reason By Ociii7

Fanfiction

11.7K 847 11
Cale Henituse, the Roan Empire's Silver Shield Commander who was loved by all, breathed his last in old age surrounded by his precious family. Cale...
151K 5.6K 17
The Goddess of Existence were doing her normal routine for the day. Watching Cale for every world and making sure he's safe and comfortable. The Go...