Harry Styles X Reader *editin...

By MusicFanatic47

Title says it all. This is a story about you and Harry, living under the same roof. WARNING: THIS STORY DOES... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Author Question
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Special Chapter (Alternate Ending)
WHAT THE WHAT?!
Hello loves!

Chapter 12

5.7K 147 11
By MusicFanatic47

Harry's POV

I watched as she ran out. I wanted to go after I really did. But I beyond pissed off by this point. Then I heard (Y/s/n) crying and I calmed myself down enough to get up and get him.

I went to his room and picked him up then I fed him and changed his diaper. (y/n) was right though. I did change. But I still love her. I don't know where to start with my problems. I have a lot.

I sighed and put (y/s/n) back to sleep. Then went to him back in his room. I felt my chest tighten and I started bawling. I want her back.. I grabbed my phone and reluctantly called Niall.

"Hello?" he answered after the second ring.

"Hi Niall. I need you to come to me and (y/n)'s flat." I partially growled.

"Did something happen?" he asked with an edge to his voice.

"Just get your fucking ass here!" I yelled and hung up.

I waited until he came and explained then I left to search for her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm so so so sorry for the late update as well as the short chapter. I really wanted to update, So I'm sorry if it sucks. I'll make it up in chapter 13 I promise. I'm working on it now.

But I hoped you enjoyed this anyway. Tell me how I did

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.2K 777 11
" but its no true" louis cries out "how could you lie to me" harry yells out "but i never cheated you have to believe me" louis says as tears run do...
121K 6K 45
"H-Harry please!" I cried, my hands placed protectively in front of my face. His eyes darkened, and he grabbed my wrists, pinning them against the wa...
191K 4.2K 90
[this is the story of how i learned to live. but don't worry! it's kind of a fun one.] - ❝No, Niall, you don't get it! Our mom left me at a fire stat...
2.7K 86 30
"No, no. No talking little bug, this is the part where you listen" he cuts me off before I can finish. I'm disappointed in myself for complying to hi...