Hybrid's Fury Unleashed

By SapphirianJ82

JAREK She's an abomination-a constant thorn in my side. She has no right to be sheltered so closely by my mot... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Trinity of Entanglement One
Trinity of Entanglement Two
Trinity of Entanglement Three
Trinity of Entanglement Four
Trinity of Entanglement Five
Trinity of Entanglement Six
Trinity of Entanglement Seven
Trinity of Entanglement Eight
Trinity of Entanglement Nine
Trinity of Entanglement Ten
Trinity of Entanglement Eleven
Trinity of Entanglement Twelve
Trinity of Entanglement Thirteen
Trinity of Entanglement Fourteen
Trinity of Entanglement Fifteen
Trinity of Entanglement Sixteen
Trinity of Entanglement Seventeen
Trinity Of Entanglement Chapter Eighteen
Trinity Of Entanglement Chapter Twenty
Trinity Of Entanglement Chapter Twenty-One
Trinity of Entanglement Chapter Twenty-Two
Trinity of Entanglement Chapter Twenty-Three
Trinity of Entanglement Chapter Twenty-Four
Trinity of Entanglement Chapter Twenty-Five
Trinity of Entanglement Chapter Twenty-Six
Trinity of Entanglement Chapter Twenty-Seven
Trinity of Entanglement Chapter Twenty-Eight
Trinity of Entanglement Chapter Twenty-Nine
Series Epilogue

Trinity Of Entanglement Chapter Nineteen

50 2 0
By SapphirianJ82

ANNALISE

Xillon slams my door open for the second time today, then kicks it closed. He groans with lust as he flings me down on the soft, pillowy comforter and licks his lips. 

With a roar, he sheds his clothes and says, “It’s time to get back to what we were so rudely distracted from earlier.”

I sat up and peeled my clothes off. Nibbling my bottom lip as he rips his gym shorts to shreds. The hooded gaze coming from him as he watches me fondle my folds has me wanting to come undone. His manhood strains rigidly, the tip poking out of the edge, within the confines of his black boxer briefs. Pre-cum bubbles on the surface and trickles down, coating his underwear.

“Damn sweetness! You are so sexy it hurts. I don’t know how much longer I can endure not being inside you!”

He yanks his briefs down. Then licks his lips, fisting his cock and balls, as his gaze lingers on my body.

“Then come and get me. I’ve wanted your dick inside me for so long. We have several hours to spare. So we should use our spare time, making love. Please, do this for me,” I said, crawling seductively to the edge of the bed.

With imploring, seductive eyes, I softly touch his perfectly sculpted, bare chest. Down to the strip that leads to his rigid length. Replacing his grip with my own, then licking the tip, humming in pleasure as the salty taste of his essence coats my tongue. He groans, his eyes widening, as he fists my hair. He has gone down on me and fingered me several times. But he hasn’t let me return the favor.

He grunts as his eyes roll back and close. Then his fingers tense on my scalp as I curl my lips over my teeth and slowly take him inside. Positioned one hand around his shaft, as the other cupped his balls and took him further until the tip hit my uvula. Receded for a second as my gag reflex had me coughing, then engulfed him again, swallowing to avert gagging.

His eyes once more roll back in his head. He moans as he rocks his hips. “Damn, baby, that feels so good. I won't last long. Yes! Just like that. Never thought a blow job would feel so damn good, baby! Our bond has electric shocks going straight to my balls. Oh, shit!”

He pants, pumping himself inside my mouth at a furious pace. His balls draw up inside my hand and he growls when I put pressure on his taint. He huffs and I can detect the swell in my hands as his essence forces its way up his shaft. He pulls away, his searing gaze burning into my soul. Pumping his member twice, grunting as his essence splatters onto the ground.

Pouting my lips as I watch the countless bursts of his come landing on the carpet, I glance up at him and whine, “but I wanted to taste you.”

“If you opt to, I’ll let you next time. You took me by surprise. It was my first blow job sweetness. Wasn’t sure how to handle things, and I didn’t plan on degrading you.”

Standing before him, I got on my tiptoes, brushed my lips to his and murmured, “It wouldn’t be degrading for you to release yourself in my mouth. So now you know for next time. Are you going to make love to me now?”

“Uh… Let me clean the mess I’ve made. Get yourself comfortable on the bed,” he said, twisting around and bolting towards my ensuite bathroom.

Grinning, I strut over to my nightstand and pull out the condom I snuck from Xillon’s room a week ago. One can never be too cautious and I knew this day would come. Eventually. I leaped onto my mattress, pushing the bedspread to the floor. Would be easier to clean the sheets than my turquoise down comforter. Laid down and placed the condom down on my belly. Pinched my nipples while fingering my folds and waited for him to return.

XILLON

It’s becoming harder and harder with each passing day. To keep myself from diving deep into her depths and ravishing her. My self control is quickly waning. Should clean her floor, give her some relief by making her orgasm, and then leave. Otherwise, I won’t be able to resist her.

I pluck a towel from a hook on the shower and rush back to her. I’m taken aback when I walk through the door and see her pleasuring herself. A condom rests on top of her belly. My rod protrudes, with pre-cum dribbling from the tip. Xavier perks up and a growl forces its way from my lungs. She smirks and the towel I was carrying falls to the ground. The mess on the floor could wait.

‘If you don’t mate her. I’ll disown you. She is ours.’ Xavier growls again, and I shake my head to clear the fog.

“Is Xavier giving you a hard time? Your eyes are clouded over and have turned gold. So I know he’s at the forefront. You should listen to him. I need you inside me.”

Who in their right mind could resist the woman they love and the probing of their wolf? Definitely not me any longer. Fuck that! I need to be inside her. NOW! The scent of her arousal wafts my way, making my decision more clear. Closing the distance, I crawl on the bed. Placing feather light kisses on her legs as I slowly make my way towards her drenched heat; while lapping her scrumptious juices into my mouth.

I retrieve the condom, rip its wrapper, and pull it along my length. Coming up for air, I command, “Tell me you are mine and only mine!”

Thrusting her hands into my hair and yanking the strands as my mouth lands on her bud, she replies, “I’m yours and will only and forever be yours. We both belong to each other. You are my mate!”

Her cream coats my tongue as I twirl it inside of her, then pull out and flick at her bud. She’s going nuts, breathing rapidly and gyrating her hips. Her grip on my head tightens as I plunge my tongue as far as I can and pinch her bundle of nerves. A guttural groan falls from her lips as she shatters and fills my mouth with her essence.

Slowly make my way up her torso, placing chaste kisses along her flesh as I stimulate her nub with my fingers. Teased her nipples, biting and pinching the hard pebbles as she moans below me, yanking my hair. Nibbling at the mate-mark, I whisper, “I need you to come for me, baby. Get nice and wet for me. Not that you aren’t already, but I don’t want to hurt you.”

I nestled my head in her neck, nipping and sucking on the mate-mark as I positioned myself at her entrance, brushing the tip over her bud until she’s moaning. When she shatters, I gradually progress inside. She claws at my back, whimpering as I force my way through her barrier. The tightness and warmth of her heat has my balls drawing up, so I pull away for a moment, panting. Then slowly drift in once I’m back to normal. Her legs wrap around my hips, and she whimpers as her nails dig deep into my back. Her walls constrict and pulse around me, pulling me in further until I’m buried balls deep inside her.

Pausing so she can adjust to my size, I asked, “Are you okay baby? Am I hurting you?”

“It only hurt for a split second. I’m feeling much better now. Let’s do this. Make love to me, Xillon,” she whispers and starts rotating her hips.

Plunging gently in and out of her, I sync with her rhythm and devour her mouth with my own. When I felt like I was about to blow, I pulled out, taking a deep breath, before plunging back into her depths. But I knew I could only stave off my release for so long. Speeding up my momentum, I tuck my face in the hollow of her neck, grunting as she bucks her hips into my thrusts. She moans as her walls pulse and flutter around me. Xavier pushes through. My wolf’s teeth protrude from my gums and I bury my face in the bed to keep myself from marking her.

Suddenly, we’re frantically bucking into one another to catch our release. My balls constrict. “I can’t hold off anymore! Damn baby, I’m going to…”

Arching my head back, a roar coming from Xavier forces its way through my vocal cords. I'm momentarily dazed until his knot swelled and I exploded inside the condom. Jerking my head, I crumpled on top of her, biting her sheet to keep from marking her. She screams, her body shakes and her release forces more seed from my body.

Her hands cup my cheeks. She guides my face up to look at her, and my teeth shred the sheets. Grinning, she kisses my teeth, saying, “I love you to Xavier. But, please bring Xillon back to me.”

“My mate! Mine! Please let me mark you!”

“Larissa was on the verge of marking you as well. But it's not the right time,Xavier. Someday I’ll allow you to mark us, Xavier.”

My canines revert to normal and the smog dissipates as I return to reality. Blowing out a breath, I put my forehead to hers and say, “Maybe I should have been more prepared. Had a talk with him beforehand, maybe. I have no clue what just happened. It all happened so fast. Fuck, your sheets are a mess. I’m so sorry. I lost control and I shouldn’t have let that happen.”

She caresses my cheek, her eyes searing into my soul. “Making love to you was the most amazing experience of my life. There is no need to apologize. I can replace the sheets. Marking is for when the female is in heat. Our wolves realize that. I have no idea what has gotten into them. Just know that I’m not angry. I love you and crave more.”

Kissing her forehead, I stare deeply into her sky-blue orbs. “You are the best thing that has ever happened to me, Annalise. We might be young, but I’ll do everything in my power to protect you and make it to where you’ll never want for anything. I’ll love you with all of my heart and soul until my dying breath.”

“That makes two of us, Xillon.”

We held each other for several minutes, kissing each other passionately. Until the knot released its hold and I pulled myself from her. Standing from the bed, I glanced down to see that the condom tore and was bunched around my balls. What the actual fuck!

Before either of us could say anything. Annalise’s eyes glaze over as she receives a mind link transmission. Her eyes widen and she glances up to me with surprise and anguish marring her features.

“Jarek says there is a woman here who is claiming to be my birth mother. I’m needed downstairs as soon as possible. We’ll discuss what just happened later.” She grips my wrist and yanks me towards her bathroom.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.5M 421K 110
Malia Pierce at the age of nineteen was alone, constantly moving in fear she would be hunted down and found by her tormentors. She is the Alpha's dau...
622K 16K 28
After her pack was killed by Rogues, Laura becomes a part of the Blue Moon Pack when the Alpha takes her in. When her Guardian Bond to the Alpha's da...
18.4K 571 32
"I'm sorry Luna," I said, with the little bit of respect I could muster and slightly bowed my head. "But I can't simply forgive you. You're still thi...
1.3M 70.5K 33
Highest ranking: #23 in Werewolf "I LOVE IT." -@lottiee_x "This story is so unbelievably amazing!" -@NovemberRain16 "I have become obsessed with this...