𝐇𝐢𝐬 𝐕𝐢𝐞

By vencie_wrts

𝗕𝗼𝗼𝗸 2-𝗥𝗲𝗶𝗻𝗰𝗮𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗦𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗲𝘀 She became his life the moment he saw her, VIE meaning L... More

Introduction
- Characters -
- Characters -
|01| Chapter
|02| Chapter
|03| Chapter
|04| Chapter
|05| Chapter
|06| Chapter
|07| Chapter
|08| Chapter
|09| Chapter
|10| Chapter
|11| Chapter
|12| Chapter
|13| Chapter
|14| Chapter
|15| Chapter
|16| Chapter
|17| Chapter
|18| Chapter
|19| Chapter
|20| Chapter
|21| Chapter
|22| Chapter
|23| Chapter
|24| Chapter
|25| Chapter
|26| Chapter
|27| Chapter
|28| Chapter
|29| Chapter
|30| Chapter
|31| Chapter
|32| Chapter
|33| Chapter
|34| Chapter
|35| Chapter
|36| Chapter
|37| Chapter
|38| Chapter
|39| Chapter
|40| Chapter
|41| Chapter
|42| Chapter
|43| Chapter
|44| Chapter
|45| Chapter
|46| Chapter
|47| Chapter
|48| Chapter
|49| Chapter
|50| Chapter
|51| Chapter
|52| Chapter
|53| Chapter
|54| Chapter
|55| Chapter
|56| Chapter
Wedding Invitation!
|57| Chapter
|58| Chapter
|59| Chapter
|60| Chapter
Epilogue
|01| Bonus Chapter
|03| Bonus Chapter
|04| Bonus chapter
|05| Bonus Chapter
|06| Bonus Chapter
|Important|

|02| Bonus Chapter

8.5K 866 153
By vencie_wrts

Vihaan POV:

I was sitting in the garden with my dad, Rahul, and Rishi. My dad asked, "So how's it going? Did you make up with her yet?"

I shook my head and sighed, "She's not even talking to me, Dad. And she knows I hate it when she ignores me. She does that every single time just to make me more angry."

Dad chuckled and said, "That's how women are, Vihaan. They always flex that they want a bad boy, possessive, with attitude and anger issues type of man."

"But no, all a woman needs is just her man, always listening to her, accepting her inner child, caring for her, vibing with her."

"Their love language is so simple, Vihaan. Long tight hugs when they're feeling low, kisses from time to time, loyal, cute, comforting."

"Admire her, listen to her blah blah all the time. Make eye contact with her and look how she blushes. Hold her hands casually, spend quality time with her. Dance and sing with her, laugh and cry along with her."

"But most importantly, never look or touch other women in front of them, because they will tolerate anything but not their man looking at other women, let alone touch."

I rubbed my temples and said, "Dad, seriously, I didn't touch that woman. She herself kept falling onto me, and even Saanvi knows that. But why is she acting like this? What should I do now?"

Dad laughed and said, "Don't ask me, she's your wife, Vihaan, and no one in this world knows her better than you do. So think of a way like you always did."

I nodded as Rahul patted my shoulder and said, "Good luck, bhai."

I went upstairs to see her telling bedtime stories to the kids. When they saw me, they ran towards me shouting, "Papa!"

I picked both of them and sat on the bed. She didn't even look at me. She continued the story for some time and said, "Okay kids, it's your bedtime."

I said, "I will tuck them."

She just gave me a nod and kissed both of them and went.

The kids turned to me with curious eyes as Ananya asked, "Papa, did you and Mom fight?"

I nodded, and Arjun said, "Why did you make Mumma angry, Dad?"

I replied, "Well, umm... how to say... Mumma didn't like something I did, so she's not talking to me. I'm afraid she'll send me away."

Ananya said, "No, I don't want to be away from you, Papa. Me and Bunny will go talk to Mumma, but you must get us chocolates tomorrow?"

I smiled and said, "Deal." Then, we all went to our room. I saw her folding some clothes. The kids went and hugged her.

She asked, "Why are you both still awake?"

Arjun said, "Mumma, can you please forgive Dad?"

Ananya added, "We don't want to be away from Papa."

She folded her hands and looked at me. I gave my best puppy dog eyes. She pushed both kids towards me, saying, "Then you two can follow him. Go ahead."

The kids hugged her again, and Arjun said, "Mumma, we're not responsible for Dad's mistakes. I know you love us; you just don't like Dad. So let him go, but keep us with you."

Ananya chimed in, "There are countless dads in the world. We will just switch him with them."

I can see her controlling laugh. Arjun said, "Mumma, if you don't abandon us, Sunny and I will be with you till the end, unlike someone."

These traitors!!

She laughed, picking them both up, and said, "Okay, I love you both. Now, come on, be good kids and go to sleep. You have school tomorrow."

The kids asked, "Mumma, can we sleep with you so that you don't feel lonely?"

I gave my best puppy eyes and asked, "Then am I forgiven?"

Arjun took her phone and kept it near his ear, saying, "Hello, is this the police station? There's a stranger in our house. Please deal with him now."

I shouted, "Arjun Singhania!" Anvi just laughed at us as both the kids pulled her bed. Ananya said, "Maa Singhania is such an unlucky last name. I want Ananya Malhothra."

She nodded and said, "Of course, okay." Arjun said, "Then I will be Arjun Malhotra from now."

Oh my god, these kids are getting on my nerves! Now, What do I do? Arjun pushed me out, saying, "It's our bedtime, please don't disturb us."

After a minute, Ananya opened the door, threw a pillow out, and closed the door again. Am I kicked out of my own room? I groaned going to guest room, tossing the pillow down. One hour passed, No sleep. What do I do? I can't even get a blink of sleep if I am away from her.

Then I heard the door lock click. I looked at the door, and she came in slowly. I pretended to sleep immediately. She climbed onto the bed, pulled the bedsheet over us, and snuggled close into my arms. Finally, my home, my peace.

She said. "I know you're not sleeping, Aan. Don't think I forgave you. I just didn't want you to look like a sleep-deprived zombie tomorrow." I nodded, pulling her closer to me, and said, "I love you, angel." I could feel her smile. Just like that, I drifted off to sleep.

When I woke up, I didn't find anyone beside me. I panicked. Did she leave me again? Is she going to leave me forever? I'm still scared from that accident in which I almost lost her.

I sat straight, looking for my phone, but I saw a small note there. "Aan, don't panic. I have an important photoshoot today, so I am leaving early. Make sure you drop the kids at school. Also, still didn't forgive you. Love you, Vie."

I smiled, looking at it again and again. Though she is angry with me, she still loves me.

I jumped out of bed and helped the kids get ready. After breakfast, I drove them to school. Neither of them spoke to me all the way along. Fine, my entire family is now ignoring me. Great! Just great!

After dropping them off, I was on my way to the office when Shiv called me, saying, "Boss, there's a photoshoot for the magazine we are collaborating with, and they want you also there."

I said, "Okay, I will go. Where is it?" He said, "I will send you the location, boss," and hung up. After 30 minutes, I arrived at the location, and immediately their staff greeted me and led me inside.

I saw Anvi there, instantly my face broke into a smile. But that didn't even last for a second. She was talking to a guy, and that too she was laughing with him. And no, they didn't just... hug? That's it.

I went straight to them and pulled her to my side, growling at him. Saanvi stopped me from punching him. He looked shit scared now, and he better be, because how dare he touch what's mine.

She pulled me with her, and we both went to the backyard of that location as she shouted, "What was that, Aan?" I said, almost equally angry as her, "He hugged you, Vie."

She said, "He is my friend, Aan. He is Doctor Dhruv. He was the one who treated Dada before Rahul." I asked, "So? You can talk, but why hug?" I pressed on the word 'hug'.

She folded her arms and said, "I am meeting him after a very long time, Aan. You are being ridiculous." I shouted back, "Then yesterday even you were being ridiculous."

Ouch, did I just say that? I looked her in the eyes. Damn, she was more pissed than yesterday. She shouted, "I didn't let any stranger hug me, Aan." With that, she walked inside.

Reyansh came to my side and said, "I see you both are fighting." I jerked back, asking, "Rey, what are you doing here?"

He said, "Do you think you are the only one who is CEO?" I shook my head and said, "Oh, You are here for the photoshoot." Vedhanth came behind him and said, "Yes, we came for the shoot." I gave him a high five and said, "Oh hey, hi Ved."

He asked, "So what is it about?" He motioned to the door. I sighed and said, "It's nothing. Come on, let's go inside." I saw almost many members from different fields there for the photoshoot.

The director came to me and said, "Sir, we are planning to take your power couple photo for the cover page. Is that okay?" I nodded, saying, "Let me ask her."

He said, "No need, sir. Madam said she is okay with it." He led me to the place where there are almost 5 different cameras set and a monitor as well.

I sat in the chair for the photo, and Anvi joined me, standing beside me. We took a couple of photos like that, and now we both stood facing each other.

I looked into her eyes, and she did the same. I whispered, "I am really sorry, Vie. I didn't mean that." She said, "I know, Aan. I know I am ridiculous for being jealous."

I went close to her earlobe and whispered, "No, Vie, you are not ridiculous. In fact, I love when you get jealous and claim your ownership on me. But I hate the fact that you ignore me later. You know how I hate being ignored by you."

She said, "Fine, I am sorry as well then." I looked back into her eyes and said, "You don't need to be sorry for anything, Vie. I love you." She smiled, saying, "I love you more, Aan." And just like that, we both made up again.

The director shouted, "Excellent, sir! You both are power couple for a reason." We both gave a smile to him and later did individual shoots. I pulled her with me.

She asked, "Aan, where are you taking me?" I said, "Husshhh, it's a surprise." She just shook her head and sat in the car with me. I drove to the beach, a beach where I asked her to marry me.

And when she saw that, she jumped on me, saying, "Aaan, I missed this place so much!" and took my hands in hers, and we walked along the beach. All the memories flashed in front of me.

I asked her, "Baby, can you sing for me?" She laughed, shaking her head, and said, "Aan, no, my voice is sore now." We both stopped near the tree where we slept for the entire night.

We again sat there as she sat on me, hugging me close. She said, "I hate to fight with you, Aan." I said, "Me too." She punched my chest and said, "Then stop being so close to other women." I laughed, promising, "I swear I will never let any other woman near me again."

She pecked my lips and said, "Good then." I pouted, "Vie, it was so short. Can you kiss me longer?"

"Aan, stop it," she laughed, getting up, but I pulled her back onto me and locked her eyes. I slowly leaned in and kissed her. Damn, she just tasted the same like the first day we met, and I got the same goosebumps every time I kiss her.

I will never get used to this feeling. She always ignites the devil in me. The kiss deepened, and I bit her upper lip. She moaned, and her sounds are not helping me either. I moved from her lips to the neck, leaving a trail of wet kisses and stopped at a spot where she whimpered. I smirked, biting there. Her hands on my hair tightened, and I just kissed on that love bite again to ease the pain.

Okay, now I am 100% sure that I am getting scoldings again. I looked at her guiltily, but she just laughed, kissing me again. She now aimed at my neck and bit me near my collarbone. I groaned in pleasure as she licked the spot again and smirked, looking at me.

"You little devil," I said as she laughed, running away. I ran after her, laughing.

We ended up soaked in the beach, and her in my arms. I need nothing more than this in life. I sighed in content, having her back in my arms again is everything I need.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Damn even when I'm writing the new book, I'm always writting Aan instead on Ansh!! That is how much I miss writing this story.

I still can't believe the fact that this book ended. But yeah, life goes on...I hope to see you everyone in the new book as well!

For those who didn't read the my third book yet, please do check it out in my profile.

Will see you soon with another bonus, Until then,
Love you all🤍
Vencie.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

722K 56.7K 50
|| DESI BILLIONAIRE ROMANCE|| ●○•○●○•○●○•○●○•○●○•○●○•○●○•○●○•○● I always thought I was living a perfect life because I had everything one could dream...
754K 22.7K 40
• BOOK 1 IN MEANT TO BE SERIES • • COMPLETED • • STANDALONE • ~ "I was never yours." I retorted angrily. "Oh sweetheart. You were always min...
3.2M 186K 77
Nobody ever loved him; she was the first who loved him. He did not have a family and then one day she entered into his life and became a world for h...
226K 6.2K 17
𝙆𝙖𝙨𝙝𝙫𝙞 𝘼𝙜𝙖𝙧𝙬𝙖𝙡 𝘼𝙝𝙪𝙟𝙖 was a beautiful and headstrong 22-year-old girl. Having lost her mother at a young age made her a very closed...