A Valley of Thorns

Zoroark-Godorah

This is a story about my oc, Kira Spindle. Kira Spindle is a junior at NRC. She's the girlfriend of Leona Kin... Еще

The Lion and The Thorn
A Lioness All To Himself
The Lion's Snap
The Lion Cub
An Upset Thorn & An Angered Dragon
The Rose's Apology
A Special Gift
The Grand Vizier's Betrayal
The Grand Vizier's Defeat
A Surprise from the Future & A Disappearance
The Fairet Queen's Worry
A Secret Best Left Hidden
The Fairest Queen's Snap & Transformation
The Thorn's Weird Tuesday
A Date!? It's Been So Long!
Underworldly Occurances
Seeing the End
The End is Near
Caretaking A Lion In Secret
The Thorn's Snap

The Thorns Crumple into Weeds

62 3 4
Zoroark-Godorah

The crocodile changed into the lion and raised its claws. It then lowered its claw and prepared to strike.

Luckily Malleus blocked it with a protection spell and prepared to fire a fire attack. The lion shapeshifted into a fairy and fired a water attack which counteracted the fire. "It counteracted Young Master's spell!?" Sebek exclaimed.

"Each entity must represent a different element, but they're six different forms and only four elements." Lilia said he observed the fairy's glass-like head and noticed the liquid was blue. 

"All that stuff is easy for you to say! You don't feel weak for this stupid disease that I have!"

"Kitten, please calm down! We will figure out a way to get rid of it!" Leona exclaimed, he fired a powerful flora attack. The fairy changed to the dragon and quickly counteracted with fire. "Grr...Quit trying to stop me from saving my kitten!"

"Hehe hehe hehe ha ha ha....!!"

"So the dragon is fire..." Malleus said, seeing the yellowish orange liquid. Silver fired a water attack. The dragon changed quickly into the lion, who fired a powerful flora attack. "The lion is flora. That is three down and only one more element. I believe the lioness is the one that is the shapeshifter since it doesn't have any element of its own." Lilia noted he had previously seen that the lioness's liquid was just black.

"I'm never good enough! I'll never be good enough! Why do people always abandon me!! WHY!?"

"Is that what this is about, Kitten? You're afraid that people will abandon you...." Leona said. He was worried for his fiancée since he could lose her if she stays in her overblot form. The lion roared before changing into the sword. It fired a cosmic attack which Sebek counteracted with the same type of attack. "The crocodile is left...but what could it be? Could the entities be the ones that are controlling my mistress...!?"

"I summon you! Arise my loyal protector and guard me!"

The sword quickly started to change shape, forming a crocodile that was much bigger than the other ones. Reina fired a powerful fire attack at the crocodile which proceeded to shield Kira and cancel the spell. "The crocodile, it must be a shielder since it guards her when I attacked."

"Thornbloom has a good point. What if we try to attack at once and break the shield....but what if that also hurts Kira...." Malleus said. He was a bit hesitant at the idea, but if it will get Kira back then they must try. "Of course, Young Master!"

Meanwhile Yuu and Grim brough Ace and Deuce safely towards a tree they could rest on.

"Everyone stay back! Don't come near me!"

"Daughter...She seems so scared. Does she think that I'll abandon her since I'm leaving in four days..." Lilia said. He has built up the courage to pick his wand up. He wanted his daughter back so that meant he too had to join in. His magic was fading, but he could muster up one spell to save his daughter.

"No! S-Stay back!"

The crocodile sensed something was wrong and wrapped itself around Kira. Its head was at the front, protecting her body the most. Everyone fired different elements at once, a powerful combined attack as it fired onto the crocodile. It took the attack, but its shield was not enough to protect it.

"AHHHHHHHH!!!!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Why am I always left out...?

My mother never loved my dad. 

They were an arranged marriage...

Tho they never did actually get married...

She died trying to kill me..

Luckily Lilia saved me.

"Can't believe she's already two...she looks just like you, Adiv." Lilia said, looking at Kira, who was being held in Adiv's arms. "Thank you, Lilia. And thank you for taking me in. I appreciate you letting me stay with you." Adiv said, his voice was very gentle and soft. "No problem. You're a special comrade of mine. Special..." Lilia said. He hid his blush, but Adiv was also blushing too. "Didn't know I was special to you, Little Bat."

Soon, my dads got together and we officially became a family.

We were happy...

However, when I was five...

Something happened....

My daddy left to handle his duties.

"Lilia! My love!" Adiv said, holding Kira in his arms. "Yes, dear?" Lilia asked, putting down the book he was reading. "I have to go handle some duties. They want me to do a check up on the prince." Adiv said. "Alright. Come here, Kira." Lilia then held Kira, who was chewing on some gummies. "You sure like those gummies. Don't get a tummy ache, little one."

"You two take care. Love you both." Adiv said. Lilia smiled and the two kissed, "You also take care and we love you too." Lilia said. Kira looked up at them and giggled. "What a cheerful one she is."

"Indeed. I'll be back soon." Adiv said, opening the door and waving goodbye to them. 

However...

He never came back...

Baal came and told Lilia the bad news....

I never seen a reaction like that from him...

"I am sorry...Adiv has died from an unknown disease." Baal said he was also close to Adiv. "I see...Thanks for telling me. Good to see you, Baal....I need sometime to myself right now."

"I understand."

Once Lilia closed the door, he then broke down into tears. Kira was in his arms when he fell. The child tried her best to comfort her papa, but she couldn't stop his tears from coming. "You still haven't cried yet....Your dad wasn't really one to show emotions even when in pain. It's okay to cry...cry all you want, daughter." Lilia said placing his hand on Kira's face. She let her tears fall down for the first time. She and Lilia both wept in each other's comfort.

I remember meeting Baal once I entered the castle.

I was taken to be the next Royal Healer at ten.

He was different from how my dads described him.

"Welcome to the castle." A guard said, greeting Kira. She smiled and nodded before following her escort inside.

Once inside, she was greeted by Baal. "Are you friends with my dads?" Kira asked. Baal smiled, "Yes, I fought along side them during the war." He patted her head before picking her up. She was quite small for a ten year old. "Don't worry. You'll be able to fit right in. You wanna meet the prince?"

"Yes please." Kira said. She has heard from her late daddy that the prince is very cute. She smiled at Baal, she played with his ears which he let her. 

"Let's go." Baal said.

I met Malleus that day.

He was cute and cheerful.

Lilia told me about his birth a long time ago...

However something happened after that day...

Kira was walking down the hallways. She then accidentally bumped into someone. "Watch it!"

"S-Sorry..." Kira said. It was a guard of the palace that was patrolling the area. "Just cause your the new Royal Healer doesn't mean you have privileges. No wonder everyone leaves you."

"I-I...."

"Don't talk to her like that!" Baal said. He went over and picked her up into his arms. "Now leave and don't talk to her like that again!" The guard quickly left. 

"Don't listen to him, okay? "

"O-Okay.." Kira looked down with a few tears in her eyes. Baal wiped them off and carried her back into the castle. 

Something changed in me....

I realized something....

Why does everyone I love....always leave me?

Why am I the only one being left behind...?

Why...?

It's not fair....

Not fair...

Not fair....

NOTFAIR!NOT FAIR!NOT FAIR!

WHY DOES EVERYONE LEAVE!?

WHAT HAVE I DONE!

WHY AM I ALWAYS LEFT BEHIND!?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After Kira was defeated a cloud of smoke surrounded where she was. It started to clear up and there she was. She was sitting up with her hands on the grass. Everyone smiled seeing that she was fine. "Kitten, I'm so glad you're safe."

"Little Thorn! You're okay! I'm so glad." Malleus said, he relaxed knowing she was okay. "You're okay! I'm so happy, daughter." Lilia said. He knew he'd have to explain about them being father and daughter. "We've got you don't worry, Precious Thorn."

"We'll protect you, Rose Thorn!" Sebek said, putting one hand on his chest and saluting. "Kiki...I'm so glad you're okay. I was worried I'd lost you." Reina said breathing a sigh of relief that Kira was okay.

Everyone was glad that she was okay. 

However, Kira's eyes started to swell up as tears started to fall. Her sobbing was like a storm, she started to shake her whole body. Each gasp of air was met by more tears, she could neither stop nor control her tears. Her cries were a sign of her unspoken agony that clawed her heart.

Malleus immediately went over and wrapping his arms around her. "Shh, calm down. It's okay, I'll protect you. No one can hurt you." He said, resting her head on his chest. Leona followed by and held her hands. "Kitten...Hey, don't cry...I love you..shh."

"Everyone stay away from her!" Sebek exclaimed, guarding her. Silver joined him in guarding her. Lilia went over and started to rub her back. The fae started to calming down thanks to the three's comfort. "Lilia."

"Yes, Malleus?"

"She called you "papa", do you mind explaining?" Malleus said. "I guess you guys were bound to know anyways." Lilia said, "I was married to her dad. Her mom never loved her nor her father, they were an arranged marriage to produce the next healer. After her mom died I asked her dad to move in with me. He was an old comrade of mine that I held dearly to me. He served as the healer of my army back then."

"What was his name, Lilia? I think grandpa might have mentioned him." Sebek said. Lilia was a bit hesitated since it has been a very long time since he's said it. "His name was....Adiv. Kira takes her looks from him. He was beautiful with a gentle voice. He also had wings like Kira, but they can easily be cut off, like how Kira's was...his was also." Lilia said, blushing as he talked about him. 

Luckily, Kira managed to calm down and took Leona's hand, placing it on her stomach. Everyone looked in confusion. Kira a bit hesitant, but decided that it was a good time as ever. "I have kept this secret for 6 months, but...."

She breathed in and said, "I am pregnant."

To Be Continued....

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

51.9K 1.3K 7
One should always be careful when Making Friends. Especially with Strangers in the middle of the night. However Yuu through all that to the side when...
15.9K 764 22
⚠️ WARNING ⚠️ -Huge Spoilers for Twst JP and Chapter 7 and Beyond DO NOT READ IF YOU DONT WANT TO BE SPOILED BTW y/n here is a girl/she/her because I...
8.2K 253 9
You, a personal knight of Leona Kingscholar, had to take a role as both his knight, and a student at NRC after Leona has to repeat his third year. ~~...
81.6K 2.8K 38
Going from chess-buddy to the most important person in Leona's life. I do not own Twisted Wonderland or any of its characters. They belong to Disney...