The Fairet Queen's Worry

The Cultural Fair is here and the team for the Song & Dance Champion is housing in the Ramshackle dorm with Yuu and Grim. Vil, however, is worried about whether he can actually get things to be perfect for the SDC. He needs a friend to talk to, and that friend is Kira. He could always rely on her at anytime.

After rehearsel, Vil decided to get some fresh air. He asked Kira in Potionology to meet outside of Pomefiore dorm for a chat. Vil was waiting by the entrance, looking at his phone. "Mira, Mira. Tell me something."

"What would you like me to look up?"

"Who, at this moment, is the most beautiful of all?" Vil asked. "Displaying results for "account with the most comments using the word 'beautiful' is....Neige LeBlanche."  Vil grunted. "Tch...Neige." 

"Vil-senpai!" Kira said, running up to Vil. "Sweet Rose..." Vil's expression changed as he opened his arms and smiled. Kira ran up and hugged Vil, the boy wrapped his arms around her. "I am glad that you're here." Vil said, smiling. "Of course I am!"

"How have you been ever since you accidently spilled that chemical into your eyes?" Vil asked, looking at her eyes. "Fine, I guess...It still itches tho." Kira sighed, resisting the urge to rub her eyes. "Here." Vil reached into his pocket and grabbed his homemade remedies. He places them in Kira's hand. "Oh. Thank you so much Vil-senpai!" Kira exclaimed. She caught a glimpse of what Vil was searching on his phone. "Oh Vil..." Kira whispered to herself. "Hm? Did you say something?"

"What! N-Nothing. Thanks for the remedies, but why did you wanna talk to me?" Kira asked. Vil sighed and looked at her. "I've been worried about the SDC lately. They're still not in sync and their balance is off." Kira looked at him, before holding his hand. "Vil-senpai, you are an amazing and wonderful person. Managing a team is hard, but I know that the fairest person of all can handle it." Kira smiled. Vil's eyes light up, before he knew it, the two accidently connected lips.

Kira immediately broke it and looked at him. "Sweet Rose, I am so sorry! Your words just make me happy." Vil apologized, seeing her worried, but embarrassed face. "I-It's okay. I need to go, but please don't be too harsh on them, okay?"

"Okay. Sorry I made this awkward between us." Vil apologized again. "It's fine, okay. I gotta go, Malleus and I have a club meeting to discuss what me and him are presenting to the fair." Kira said, before smiling. "Bye, Sweet Rose."

"Bye Vil-senpai!" Kira smiled, waving goodbye. As Kira walks away, she bumps into Deuce and Epe after the two got back from the beach. "Oh Kira-senpai! Deuce wanted to speak to you about something." Epel said, looking at Deuce. "Oh? What is it, Deuce?"

"Are you excited to reunite with your parents? You know for Parents Day." Deuce asked. "Oh....well uh." Kira stuttered to explain to the two freshman. Malleus and her age have been kept a secret. Only Reina, Silver, Sebek, Lilia, and Malleus know she is actually 178 and not 20. "Kira!- KIRA!"

"Huh? Oh. Sorry, I blanked out for a few seconds. Anways my parents are absent, they are far away and can't come to see me often." Kira said. "Oh. Sorry Kira-senpai, I didn't know that they were absent." Deuce apologized as he bowed down. "No need to apologize. You didn't know you that they were absent." 

"I saw you and Vil-senpai talking. What were you two talking about?" Epel asked. "Oh, we were talking about the fair."

"Oh okay, good luck on your meeting." Deuce said. "You and Malleus getting busy or?" Epel said, laughing a bit. "I-I...." Kira immediately started to fluster, before quickly running off. "You sure flustered her." Deuce said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kira arrived to the Gargoyle Studies room, and opened the door. "Sorry, I am late!" Kira exclaimed, noticing Malleus waiting. "Little Thorn, what kept you waiting?" Malleus asked. "Vil needed to talk with me then Deuce and Epel also wanted to talk with me."

"I see." Malleus walked closer to Kira, placing his hand on Kira's face. "You are beautiful, my love." Malleus said, smiling as Kira's face started to go red. "H-Hunny...what if people see us. You know our relationship is mostly kept secret."

"I know, but..." Malleus lifted Kira up and placed her on the wall. "M-Malleus!" Kira's face now went tomato red. "Heh~ you shouldn't have taken so long.~" Malleus whispered into her ear. The two connected lips, Malleus took her off the wall and layed her down on the table. The two kept making out with Malleus giving the poor fae some room to breath. Kira placed her hand on his mouth. "My love, we need to discuss what our club is gonna do for the fair."

"Hmm. I was thinking about discussing the many different types of gargoyles." Malleus said. "That would be cool." Kira smiled, before the two continued making out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Malleus and Kira's club meeting had ended and she was heading to the Hall of Mirrors to cuddle with Leona. 

She entered Savanaclaw's portal and walks to Leona's room. "My love?" She asks as she knocks on the door. "Come in, my Little Kitten."

Kira wiped her lips as she walks into his room. Leona was laying on his bed, he smirked at her. Kira walked over to him and layed on his chest. "So what were you and that lizard doing for your club meeting?" Leona asked, looking at his cute fae. "Oh, me and Malleus were talking about what me and him were going to show for the fair." Kira smiled at her grumpy lion. "I see. I was stuck making the stage for the SDC." Leona sighed. 

He then lifted Kira's head and kissed her. Unlike Malleus, he leaves no room for the fae to breath or take a break. Kira was struggling as she moans in his mouth, making the lion's tongue go deeper into her mouth. 

Eventually Leona broke the kiss, both panting with salavia connecting their lips. Leona winked at her, which made Kira blush. "My cheeky lion still wants more? Okay then."

Leona covered the two with a blanket, continuing their love session. Ruggie could hear the noises as he tries his best to sleep, despite being across from Leona. Luna and Jack were spending the night with each other, cuddling, but had to cover their ears from the noises Kira was making. They were both tired from helping build the stage. "Those two need a room far away from the dorm, right, Little Pup?"

"They truly do hunny." Luna said, looking at Jack. The two kissed, Luna then settles down in Jack's arms. 

Eventually the noise stopped and everyone was finally able to sleep. I guess Kira was finally able to get a break.

To Be Continued...