The Rose's Apology

Even after Azul's overblot, Kira still continued to ignore Reina. She practically hides behind Sebek most of the time so Reina wouldn't see her. She was too nervous to even talk to Reina. 

Kira had just finished class and was heading to the next, when she was stopped by a familiar handsome young man. "Sweet Rose, there you are." The young handsome man said. 

"Oh hey Vil!" Kira said, before running up to him and hugging him. "How is your wrist?"

"It still is bruised, but it doesn't hurt that much." Kira said. "Sweet Rose, do you mind coming with me?" Vil asked, presenting his hand to Kira. "I don't mind at all, Vil-senpai!" Kira smiled, taking Vil's hand.

They both walked for a while before reaching a empty classroom. Once there, Reina soon reveals herself. Upon seeing Reina, Kira tried to walk out, but Vil stopped her. "Sweet Rose, you will be okay." Vil smiled, which reassured the fae. "Thanks Vil. You're an amazing friend."

"Take care." Vil patted the fae's head before leaving. "Now what do you want?" Kira said, looking at Reina. "I came to apologize about my action. I never should've pressured you to talk about something you didn't wanna speak about."

"So you're apologizing?"

"Yes, Kiki please." Reina gently placed her hands on Kira's. Kira sighed, knowing she couldn't stay mad at the girl. "Fine I forgive you, but don't do it again."

"Don't worry I won't. Tho you might have to help me explain to your dorm that I apoligized." Reina said, feeling a bit nervous about speaking to Diasomnia. "Don't worry, I'll help."

"Thanks. Say, how is getting a gift for your secret santa? I already got mine." Reina asked, there secret santa exchange was coming up before final exams and before they can get off for winter break. "I got the gift for my person. It was a bit hard, but I had some help."

"Another thing. Are you sure that you're fine with staying at school for winter break?" Reina questioned, she knew that Kira always stayed at school for winter break. "Yes, I've always done it."

"But why? If you don't mind me asking."

"I don't wanna be a burden to Malleus, Sebek, Silver, and Lilia, even Leona too. I feel like I would bother them since I don't really have a home in Briar Valley. My parents died and I was taken in by Lilia. I have always stayed in the castle once I become Malleus's royal healer, but I prefer not to be a burden." Kira lowering her head, a few tears were forming. "It's okay Kiki, cause my parents are on a trip so I get to stay with you."

"Oh? Where are you staying?" Kira asked. "I'm staying at Octavinelle. Floyd invited me to stay there for the winter." Kira frowned when hearing that Floyd invited her, himself. She knew Riddle would feel like Reina would just leave him. He doesn't know a thing about love aside from what Cater is teaching him, but her staying with Floyd could bring some negative energy. "Kiki? You okay?"

"Oh...yes, sorry got lost in thought." Kira said, snapping back to reality. "My my well isn't this a coincident." A mystery voice said, the person soon revealed themselves. "Azul?"

"Yes Kira, I heard you're looking for a place to stay." Azul said. "Yes I am. Why do you ask?"

"I'm inviting you to stay at my dorm. I would hate to see you all alone." Azul said. "Really? Malleus might not aprove, but if it means spending time with ReiRei then sure." Kira smiled. "Wonderful." Azul smiled. "See you two later."

"See ya Azul." Kira waved to him. "Well I better get to class. See ya ReiRei" Kira grabbed her things and waved Reina goodbye.

To Be Continued....

For the secret santa see my bestie, shiverfuuka for that.