The End is Near

Once Malleus and Kira walked in, they saw all the juniors present. Kira saw Leona and walked over to him while Malleus joined Lilia. The Headmage entered the room and started explaining their senior year. Kira looked at her syllabus and already filled it out. She had received an internship a while ago.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After The Headmage finished talking, Kira saw Leona laying down on the aisle of seats. She decided to join him and laid on top of him. Leona wrapped one of his arms around her and kissed her forehead. Scarlett and Idia were beside each other, secretly giving kisses to one another.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After a while, the two woke up to noise around them. Leona sighed, "Tch...Are you loudmouths seriously still yappin'? If you wanna make noise, do it somewhere far away from here. You're ruinin' a perfectly good nap with my kitten."

"Whoa, you startled me! How long have you two been there?" Cater exclaimed. "Unbelievable. You've even roped Sweet Rose on your sleeping habit and taken up a whole row of seats."

"Reine des épines is like a majestic queen when she sleeps." Rook said, patting Kira on the head. "Hmph, you're just trying to push people's buttons."

"Vil-senpai, don't be like that. He was just sleeping and I wanted to join him." Kira said, smiling as her ears perked up. "I know Sweet Rose, but the intership is mandatory. He won't be able to graduate if he flunks them. Here's a thought—what if he tried taking this seriously?"

"Heh, my application is already done."

"Huh?" Everyone except for Kira said. "I already filled mine out too. I received an internship a while ago."

"What is your internship bestie?" Cater asked. He and Kira are best friends. "I am not saying. I prefer to keep it a surprise."

"Alright, but what about Leona?" Cater said.  "I applied when Crowley was yammering on. There was a URL on our internship list."

"You made that decision awfully fast. Did you know where you were goin'?" Trey asked. Leona smirked, "Yes, I applied for the mining and energy business in Sunset Savana." Kira smiled and kissed Leona's cheek. She laid her head on his chest before yawning. "I'm surprised to hear you have an interest in geology."

"Hmm. Interesting." Vil smirked. Kira looked at him and smiled. Vil tried to hide his blushing from her and the rest of the group. "You're looking for a way to serve your homeland. That's so legit."

"Hah, serve my homeland? It's the reverse." Leona smirked. "The reverse? Wait, you're not serious...!?"

"Doesn't matter if I'm useful or not...There's no way an organization would call their own prince incompetent, right?" Leona said, rubbing Kira's back. "So.....I'm gonna let my homeland serve ME! Hahaha!"

"WHAT!?" Cater exclaimed. "There you got what you wanted," Leona yawned, "now scram." Leona then went back to sleep. Kira gave him a kiss before getting up. "Is Leona under a curse that obliges him to be snide every time he opens his mouth?"

"My boyfriend is so cute sleeping. Don't be harsh on him, Vil-senpai." Kira said, hugging Vil with a cute smile. "O-Okay, okay! S-Stop looking at me with t-that c-cute smile!"

"Reine des épines's charm works on anyone." Rook said, smiling at how flustered Vil is when around Kira.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After talking with Idia and Scarlett about their internship, Cater sighed and rested his head on the desk. Malleus and Lilia then approached them with Lilia saying, "What's the matter, Cater? Why are you sitting with your head against the desk."