The Thorn's Weird Tuesday

It started out as a normal Tuesday morning, Kira was getting ready for her first class. "Miss Spindle, there you are," Crowley said, walking to Kira, "I need you in my office."

"Yes, Headmage." Kira said, following Crowley to his office. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Once they got into the office, Kira's eyes widened as two familiar faces were standing in the office. "Falena and Cheka, what are you two doing here?" Cheka quickly ran up and hugged Kira, "Aunt Kira, I came to see you!" Cheka smiled. Kira picked him up and turned her gaze to Falena. "Cheka wanted to see you, so I asked Crowley if he could allow my son to spend the day with you."

"I see, but I have school today." Kira said, she was still suprised that Cheka wanted to see her instead of Leona. "Don't worry about that. Since I am a generous and kind headmage, I will grant you permission to skip school today!"

"I trust you to take care of Cheka, until I return. I have some errands to run, so I'll take my leave now. Tell my brother I said hi." Falena said, leaving the office. "You're brother doesn't want anything to do with you..." Kira whispered, she doesn't really like Falena, but only stands him cause she gets to see Cheka.

"Now off you two go! Enjoy your time off, Miss Spindle." Crowley said, as he escorted Kira and Cheka out the door. Kira walked with Cheka in her hands, she is glad to have a day off. "Aunt Kira, where is Uncle Leona?"

"I am not sure, your uncle likes to hide from attending class." Kira said, laughing a bit. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As the two were walking down the hallway, Kira suddenly feels the ground crumble. She holds Cheka closely as she falls into a hole. "Gh...what was a hole doing in the middle of a hallway?" Kira held Cheka when they fell, causing her to receive some bruises, while Cheka was not harmed.

"Aunt Kira, are you okay?" Cheka asked, looking at her bruises. "Don't worry, little one. I will be okay." Kira smiled, which reassured him. She helped him get out the hole and then got herself out of the hole. "How about we rest in my dorm, while we wait for lunchtime."

"Yay! I wanna see what your dorm looks like." Cheka smiled. Kira wouldn't admit it, but it was hard to walk with most of the bruises being on her legs.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Once they arrived at Diasomnia, Kira let Cheka rest on the couch in the lounge. She healed her wounds, since she was a healer in Briar Valley. Kira smiled, seeing Cheka enjoy the comfy couch. Kira walked to where Cheka was and rested on the couch as well.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ten minutes before lunch time, Kira was walking to the cafeteria to get Cheka something to eat. She spotted Ruggie, who was watching some people fight over food. "Ruggie," Kira said, catching the hyena's attention, "what are you doing?" She asked him, "Oh, I am trying to get Leona, his deluxe grilled cheese sandwich, but I can't get past them."

"I can help!" Kira exclaimed, Cheka looked at her with aye in his eyes. "Yeah, Aunt Kira!" Kira handed Cheka to Ruggie, while she takes off her school jacket. She stretched her hands together and walked towards the crowd. "Good luck, Little Lioness!" Ruggie exclaimed.

Kira walked into the crowd and started fighting them to get the deluxe grilled cheese sandwich. Ruggie and Cheka watched amd tried to see where Kira had gone in all the smoke. She emerged with deluxe grilled cheese sandwich with some minor bruises. "Thanks, Little Lioness."

"Can I hand it to him, Ruggie?" Kira pleaded, wanting to see her boyfriend. "Of course. He should be in the Botanical Gardens." Ruggie said, who still held Cheka in his hands.