A Date!? It's Been So Long!

Once Kira arrived back at Diasomnia, a student asked for her help to chop vegetables. She usually isn't allowed to have knives due to a past experience when she was helping cook for Malleus. It resulted in her accidentally cutting her hand. Malleus was so frightened that day that he banned Kira from touching a knife.

Kira was chopping up vegetables when Lilia walked in the kitchen. His eyes immediately widens and he quickly takes the knife away from her. "You know you're not supposed to have knives!"

"Sorry, someone asked me to help chop the vegetables." Kira said, apologizing. Lilia sighed, "Delicate Thorn, you nearly gave me a heart attack. You can't scare an old man like me like that." Lilia said, giving Kira a hug. "Ask me, Silver, or Sebek next time."

"I will Lilia-senpai! Sorry for scaring you."

"Malleus wants you to come to yours and his room." Lilia said. Kira nodded and walked off to their room. "Wonder what he wants?"

She knocked on the door to their room with Malleus opening the door. "Little Thorn, there you are. I wanted to ask you something." Malleus said, wrapping his arms around her. "Of course, what do you wanna ask me?"

"Do you wanna go on a date tonight?" Malleus asked, "A date!? It's been so long! Of course I'll go on a date with you." Kira exclaimed, hugging Malleus.

"Good. I already have a reservation for a private dinner." Malleus said, holding Kira's hands. The two kissed each other, "I better get dressed. I wanna suprise you with my outfit."

"I wanna suprise you too. I'll see you tonight." Kira said, giving Malleus a kiss on the cheek as she winks. She walked out of their room.

"I need some help getting ready. I have what I wanna wear, but I need help getting ready. Hm.....I know!" Kira exclaims, walking off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She walked out of Diasomnia and went to Pomefiore. "Vil-senpai should be in his room." She walked around the hallway before stopping at Vil's room. 

"Vil-senpai?" Kira asked, knocking on the door. Vil opened the door, a bit shocked to see Kira this late in the evening. "Sweet Rose, what are you doing here and this late in the evening."

"I-I need help...if you don't wanna I can g-"

"I would never turn you down Sweet Rose!" Vil said, grabbing Kira's hand and bringing her into his room. "Now what do you want Sweet Rose?"

"I need help getting ready for my date with Malleus," Kira sighed, "I am not that good at making myself look pretty." 

"Sweet Rose, you are very beautiful. Don't beat yourself down." Vil placed his hand on Kira's head. The fae smiled, she not use to seeing Vil act like this around her. Vil sighed, "Don't tell anyone, but I had a crush on you in our freshman year."

"Y-You did! I am flattered Vil, didn't think someone as popular as you, would fall for someone like me." Kira said, flattered by Vil's statement.

Vil was flustered, embarrassed by his confession. "Now let's help get you ready."

"Okay, thank you Vil-senpai." Kira smiled, as she undresses herself. She left only her bra and underwear on. Vil quickly covered his eyes out of respect for her privacy.

"Sweet Rose please put on the dress and when it's on I shall help make sure it's on properly." Vil exclaimed. "Fufu, okay Vil-senpai."

Kira finished putting on the dress except for the parts that she needs help on. "I am done Vil-senpai! You can look now." Kira exclaims, removing the hands from his face. "Thank you Sweet Rose. Let me help stabilize the dress."