Cursed Witch︱Draco Malfoy

Od NCDCherry

❝And I'll be in denail for at least a little while, what about the plans we made? ❞ Haley Potter twin sister... Viac

{IMP}
{Intro/disc}
{Black Amethyst}
{my brother is a what?}
{the boy who lived}
{Sorting but why not her? }
{I am a Slytherin?!}
{The Witch Of Black Magic}
{Protective Curse Bracelet}
{Quidditch's new seeker}
{you resembles your mother}
{Chrismas Present for him? }
{It's the only way......i've got to be taken}
{Cordelia Sebastian Voidheart}
{Dobby being Dobby as well}
{You Better Be}
{The Chamber Of secret has been opened}
{You shall behave, Mr.Malfoy}
{She is adopted by Diana}
{Was It Passionate?}
{Every Secret that belongs to Malfoys}
{Sirius Black}
{Expecto Patonum!}
{When Charles here, why to care?}
{Who is the person she fears?}
{She knew He's Voldemort Himself}
{I'll help you, taking revenge, from Hogwarts}
{Your relationship? , Mr. Malfoy and Ms. Haley}
{Who knows if Draco loves you?}
{What you liked about Lily Evans?}
{The Marauder's Map}
{He calls couple rings, Friends rings, wow}
{Daisy Died Today Now Tomorrow You}
{So....Unfuck You}
{The Band you Wore looked Gorgeous}
{Money Is More Powerful After All}
{You Guys Are In Love!?!}
{you are coming with me}
{Unexpected To Be Expected}
{You Are Just Looking Like Mine}
{Young Love~}
{Draco and Haley Rumor}
{Reason For Sitting In The Girls Side, Mr. Spencer?}
{Will You Be My Girlfriend?}
{Why Didn't She Notice His Love?}
{I Never Ever Loved You}
{Charles Spencer You Just Won A Actor Award!}
{Did I ask For Your Opinion?}
[He Always Love To Take My Place]

{I'm Draco Malfoy}

10 7 3
Od NCDCherry

Chapter four:-

"He is Voldemort" Hagrid tells, "there was such dark times harry" he paused, "dark times--he tries to gather some followers and ended up killing them and you are the one who survived" Hagrid told Harry as Haley tilt her head, half smile on her face as she sighs, 

"oh gosh the villain era is coming~" she murmured, "Mr. Hagrid, since you also forgets I also survived, what that Voldemort guy wants from us?" she smiles mockingly. 

"oh girl, you--ok okay" he sighed as he make sure that he will mention and highlight her or else she would kill him, jk. 

"voldemort tries to kill me?" Harry asked determine as per now Haley starts to pay attention to the conversation they were having. 

"yes, the cut you have on your forehead is not ordinary" he explains, "a marks like this always comes with being touch by evil curses" hagrid finishes. 

"umm, so my curisity says, what happened to the V guy?" Haley asked Hagrid, "some says he died, Codswallop in my opinion, i believe he is still out there" he says looking out of the blue, "too tired to carry on" he then looks at th e twins, "there is something in you two why he didn't kill you" . 

"Well, this is obvious that i am beautiful and there is chances he fall in love with me and didn't kill me because he wants to marry me afterwards and he didn't kill harry pie as he is my brother, who would escort me down aisle then?" Haley says sarcastically making other two sighs in defeat. 

"he was bald"
"oh my gosh! who?!"
"the 'V' " 

Haley face turns like a mocking bird as she rolled her eyes, "then he is not my type" as the other two laughed. 

The scene took a shift to the railway station, Harry and Haley both were moving their cart infront of them as Haley was gazing the down and harry the front, "what are you looking at?" Hagrid asked taking out his watch as he spoke, "Blimey is that the time?" he then turns to the twins as he spoke,  "sorry, Potters, I have to leave you, Dumbledore will be wanting his..." he paused. 

"well, he was wanting to see me, however your train leave in 10 minutes" he then gave tickets to them, "these are your tickets, these are very important potters, stick to them" he inform as Harry took his quietly and Haley exclaimed, "roger sir". 

"what? 9 3/4?" Haley knotted her brows as Harry tells, "9 3/4 there must be a mistake there is nothing like this, right Hagrid" to no one, Hagrid was long ago. 

however they both starts walking to the pathways as Haley sighed and rolls her eyes as her brother was busy finding the way for their selves to get in. 

"excuse me, excuse me" Harry asked the guard about the platform 9 3/4 but instead of that he walks away saying 'you must be playing jokes', Haley looks at the guard with pure disgust as she says, "non-magical human" then rolls her eyes just then they heard a lady saying about platform 9 3/4. 

as they follows her, she tells a boy named Percy to get in and then he ran off to the wall and vanishes which put Harry and Haley both in great shock, "massive" she whispered. 

then two more brothers enter the platform. Harry approaches the lady and asked her how to as she tells him that don't worry its Ron's first time as well and told them to walk straight there and if they're nervous run a bit.

"well, I would like to go first" Haley smiles but no one seems to hear her as Harry ran inside the platform making her scoff well then she also ran to the platform and barely get bumped to Harry, and then they saw the train with the destiny sound on back, ;D

Harry was sitting into the seat and Haley was gazing outside just then Ron came to the door and says, "excuse me, do you mind if i sit here, everywhere else is full" he said as Haley exclaimed, "sure! come on in!' and Harry said, "not at all" and signed him to come inside. 

He smiled and sit in front of Harry and Haley, "i'm Ron by the way, Ron Weasely"
"i'm Harry, Harry Potter" 
"and I am Ha-" 

Ron gasped, "so its true! i mean do you really have the-the" Harry knotted his brows, "the what?" harry asked as Haley was glaring at the two, "the scar?" Harry smiles and shows him the scar as he said, "wicked". 

"wicked" Haley whisperly mocked him as the lady with trolley appears and asked them if they want anything, Ron refused saying he have food, Harry looks at him and took out the money, "we'll take a lot" he said as Ron mouthed wow.

"Thank you brother" She said in villain tone before eating the stuff in attitude. She was eating quietly as the other two were chatting. "oh" she took out a stone from her mouth and it was purple as she looks at it closely and just then it vanish making her saying 'huh'. 

and then Hermione came in and asked if they see a trod, a boy has lost it and both boys replies no, "oh you are going to do Magic, lets see then" . 

and then Ron reads his unspelled spell as Hermione mocks him and shows him the magic on Harry potter and repair his glasses, "Oh Harry potter, I am Hermione Granger and you?" she looks at Haley who was looking at her in her doe eyes, "Haley, Haley potter" She said in cute tone which comes out in a natural way which she had not faked. 

"Oh your younger than him?" Ron asked, "No, we're twin but unluckily no one knows me, they only know my brother" she smiles before eating the cake. "and you are?" Hermione asked Ron. 

"Ron Wesley" he said through his filled mouth, "pleasure" she said, "well Haley, nice to meet you" Haley smiles, "you too Hermione, I like your name" Hermione replies her with a smile. 

"however, you three changed into robes, we'll be arriving soon" and  she left highlighting the scar on Ron's nose as he rubbed it, however in next scene we can see Hagrid standing into the railway station of whatever. 

"hurry up first year, come out don't be shy" and that's when tons o students comes out, and Hagrid greets the twins, "hello Potters" 
"hello Hagrid" 
"hey mr. tall" 

and then Hagrid leads them to the boats, boats lead them to castle as the little minions walks up the stairs looking here and there, "don't push" Haley whispers as she pas up to her brother but another kid pushes her, "don't push me , your egg-self, lowlife" she threatens the person with her dangerous eyes before walking to her brother. 

And there stood Minerva, "welcome to Hogwarts, now in few minutes, you'll pass through these doors and join your classmates" she pauses, "but before you take your seats, you must be sorted to your houses" 

'houses? which houses, the ones we live in?' Haley thought as she sighed. 

"they are Gryffindor, Slytherin, Ravenclaw, Hufflepuff, and when you'll be here, your houses will be like a family" she pauses as we took view of kids, "your triumph will earn you points, and any rule breaking, you'll lose your points", just then a boy found his trod and ran to it by stepping on the feet of Haley making her yelp as she sighs heavily, "fat" she hisses. 

"sorry" the kid says as he walks back to his place and Haley sign him that she'll kill him sooner or later. "the sorting ceremony will begin immediately " she says as she walks back. 

as soon as she leaves a boy with Blonde hair spoke, "true then, The Harry potter has joined Hogwarts" He smirked as Haley raise her brow and rolls her eyes, not wanting to take that smirk off his face, she forgets her crush for blondes as she was off pissed right now. 

"He's Crabbe, and Goyle, and i'm Malfoy" he says as he walks to Harry as Haley scoffed quietly, "Draco Malfoy''. 

_______________________

oh i know i know its getting bored but don't worry darlings, my plots are waiting just not so far away, i promised that it will get interesting and however our Slytherin king has shown up what else. However feed backs dude, feedback

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

44.5K 1.2K 20
"You're dead, Potter... I'm going to make you pay..." Draco swore his revenge on Harry for Lucius's imprisonment, and Harry all but laughed at him...
146K 2.5K 120
Living in a pure blood family is tough and it only gets harder after attending Hogwarts . You're family is close friends with the malfoys whilst your...
603K 18.1K 35
One thing you need to know about life, it's not what it's cut out to be. Why do I say this? Because I'm Harry Potter's twin sister, Isabella Lily Pot...
45.2K 867 15
Draco's sister comes to Hogwarts and after arriving late she has already gathered the attention of quite a few boys. Will any of them catch her atten...