Rude [Harry Styles]

Oleh londonstars

[COMPLETED] "Why are you so rude?" "Maybe because that's who I am or because people like you deserve... Lebih Banyak

Prologue
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Epilogue

Thirteen

11.9K 732 460
Oleh londonstars

"Hello, love." He smiled and stood up. Nathan ran and hugged me, I hugged him back smiling when I saw the grin on his face.

"Eve, Harry came! I finally saw him." You were not the only one happy, Nathan.

"Yeah," I looked back at Harry and Nathan pulled away.

"Eve, can we please do another marathon and Harry with us too?" I panicked, I could not spend any time with him I would be so embarrassed.

"Uh, if he wanted?" I said it slowly and it turned as a question more than an answer.

Nathan turned to Harry and did his puppy eyes, Ashlee, Nathan and I loved to use it on people. It was a rule between us three. Ashlee loved Nathan, that she used to play with him and babysit him with me.

Harry chuckled and nodded. "Okay," He said looking down at Nathan then turned his gaze and smile to me. Why was he smiling? Was something on his mind he was planning to?

Why was he acting nice? I mean I just pushed him away when he was about to kiss me. Now, that I was thinking about it, I was so stupid to do that. He was my friend and nothing more, but I could not help my other girly side when I had always wondered how did it feel to kiss him.

I needed to stop thinking deep before I said those things out loud like I always did.

"What are the things you will say out loud?" I zoned out and looked down at Nathan, he had a confused look. That what I was talking about, but I was glad my problem just shared my last thought only.

"Oh, n-nothing." Harry chuckled. "Okay, are we going to stay here forever? Let's go!" I said breaking my another embarrassing moment.

Before I took Nathan's hand, Harry held his hand. I took a deep breath and lead the way to the car.

"Eve, this is not the way home.

"I know, but it's the way to our car."

"Mom will be mad!" I looked and smiled to reassure him.

"Do not worry, she allowed it only for emergencies."

"But this is not an emergency, we walked home a lot and every time you picked me up actually." I raised my eyebrow and stopped my tracks. "Oh, well we will not tell her and if she found out, then we will have to make up one." That was my brother, I just loved him. I did teach him well.

Harry stood in silence, he had a shocked expression of what Nathan just said. I looked at him and he turned his expression to a blank one waiting for me to something.

I sighed when I remembered his lessons. Do not be rude, Eve. "Um, no." He nodded. "We will not lie or hide it from her. We will tell her the truth." He smiled proudly.

"Oh, okay. I just do not want you to get into trouble."

"Thank you, Nathan! But we will tell her that Harry was with us, and he was sick. So, we had to drive him," I said smirking. Harry was about to comment on what I just said, bit I cut him off. "Okay, let's go!"

When I started walking and I was about to pass the street because I parked it a bit away from the school. I gasped when Harry grabbed both of my hands on my arms tightly and stopped me from passing.

He saved me from a car that came out of nowhere, it drove so fast and I was about to die. I was breathing so heavily and he let out a deep breath. My heart beats were so fast that I felt they could hear it.

"Eve!" Nathan screamed and hugged me. "Watch where you are going. You were about to die!" I looked at Harry and he ran his fingers through his hair then sighed.

"Are you okay?" I did not answer but nodded my head. I looked everywhere this time before I passed the street. I got to the car and opened the door, but before I get in he stopped me.

"Let me drive, your hands are a bit shaking."

"Yeah, thanks! I am a bit shocked," I said giving him the keys ans went to the other side of the car. We got and I sat in the passenger's seat as Nathan sat in the back.

We buckled up and he drove off. On the way home Nathan was watching the roads and the cars passing by through the window, Harry was looking straight ahead and eyes on the road, while I was playing with my bracelets in silence.

When Nathan saw something cool, he talked to Harry. They had a little chat here and there, but I did not utter a word because I did not know what state Harry and I were in. Were we still friends or?

But the questions that crossed my mind was, what was he doing here and how did he know where Nathan's school was?

"Harry?" I called him in a whisper tone.

"Yes?"

"Um, thank you for saving me. I was about to die, there was an inch between me and the car," I said chuckling. "But you saved me, like always. Thank you."

He smiled and looked at me for a second, then turned his headband focused on the road again. "No problem, you do not have to thank me, Eve." I let out a breath I did not know I was holding and turned to look through the window.

"I will always be there to save you." I heard him whisper, I smiled because he thought I did not hear him, but I did clearly.

He parked the car when we arrived in the garage, Nathan was sleepy and he was about to sleep in the car. I woke him up and when we entered the house I told him to go to sleep, but he refused and shook his head.

"No, I want to spend some time with Harry!" He whined.

"Do not worry, mate! I will come again and we will!"

"Promise?"

"I promise you! now, go to sleep!" They hugged one last time before he ran to his room.

I looked at him as he sighed and turned around giving me the car keys. "Thanks," He smiled and walked towards the door. I had a confused look, I thought we were going to talk or at least say anything else other than a thank you and hi.

"Harry?" I caught his wrist before he could leave, he turned around. I got nervous again, but my mind was going mad.

I was never the shy nervous type, I mean I was before I grew up and knew how hard was the life and how you had to ne tough to live. I did understand it wrongly because I had a bad behavior, but I was right when I had to take chances and say what was on my mind.

But with him, through my bad behavior and wrong throughts, I was different. I acted differently and I did stuff I forgot and had never done since a long time. I was another person or the same person but being me, the real Evelyn.

I even felt things I wanted to deny.

"Eve?" He looked worried at me, he held my face in his hands and I sighed.

"Please, stay," I said looking through his beautiful green eyes, that I really liked the first time I saw him. "Do not leave. Not now and leave me alone." He nodded. We walked to the living room and he broke the silence that was shared between us for about three minutes.

"Where's your mom?"

"Business trip. For two days." He nodded. I did not if we were still on the lessons, but also I did not care. I just wanted to talk to him and break the tension between us. "Aren't you going to give me a lesson?" I smiled. He looked at me and chuckled shaking his head.

"Um, I don't know, really."

"Oh, but what do you think?"

"I think that you do not need them anymore." I was sad, I frowned immediately after hearing that. He noticed and put his hand on mine.

"Are you sad?" I nodded, I gave up. I hated that he was sad at me, I hated that I felt sad about what happened.

"You know, sometimes I wished I did not go to that damn store, but then you changed my life." I chuckled. "You changed it so fast, and I have known you for what? Like five or four months. But those are the best time of my life."

"Why did you runaway, Eve?" Here it was, the question I feared. But I did not want him to feel rejected, I gave him the best talk. That any girl would want him and how amazing he was, then I rejected him. I was the worst. "You said nice things, then all of a sudden you ran. Why? I am not a player, I swea-"

"I know, Harry! I really do." I shook my head and sighed. I gave up, I decided telling him. He would not laugh, I was sure. He was nice and kind, he would not make fun of me. "It's just..." I paused and took my hand away from his.

He looked at my hand and frowned. "it's just what? You don't like me?" Do I like him?

It was the first time I asked myself that, to be honest. I do like Harry, but as a friend. More than a friend? Never crossed my mind. But maybe it did and I ignored it or denied it, that I believed my lie.

I sat silent but my mind was not, I did like his sweet laugh when he leaned back and closed his eyes, it made me smile. Or when he ran his fingers through his hair and pushed back.

I liked wearing his clothes, and his scent was in them. I did not want to give the damn shirt back to him. I was happy that he trusted me enough to be his girlfriend, even if it was for a few hours as pretending.

I liked his green eyes, that also made me so damn confused once when I thought it was blue and we fought for hours on that topic. How he was so kind and loved to help everyone without anything in return.

I liked him more than a friend, of course. That what was bothering me, not being able to admit because I was afraid of losing him.

"Eve, if you do not like me then please tell me, because I spent those last two weeks thinking about us. I... I can not be your friend," He said shaking his head. "Every time I see you I think of you as more. I like you very much, I want you to be mine." I smiled wide feeling so happy. He felt the same.

"I like you very much, Harry," I said as his eyes went wide slightly, he was just like me not believing what was happening. He pulled me in his arms hugged me tight, but he pulled away after a few seconds.

"Wait a second. Is this is a joke?" I rolled my eyes.

"Does it seem like the right time to joke around?" He raised his eyebrow, I groaned. "Ugh, Harry stop it! I swear it is not a fucking joke."

"Hey, watch your language."

"Oh, really! Now?"

"Yes." He smirked.

"Oh please, stop talking, now!"

"Then, why don't you shut me?"

"I will kick your ass."

"Language again. And, try something else like... Kissing maybe?" His smirk was still on his face, but he wiggled his eyebrows making look down at my hands, feeling embarrassed as I felt the heat on my cheeks. "Did I say something wrong? I am sorry." He lifted my chin with a worried face, I half smiled and shook my head.

"I... I never had my first kiss." I never thought I would feel that relief, it was like something heavy being lifted off my shoulders.

I was scared of his reaction actually, but he surprised me with a sweet smile on his lips. "Never?" I nodded. "Have you ever even dated?" I shook my head, I knew he was shocked.

I looked like a badass, acted like a rude bitch. But once you get to know, I was a different person. Just fooling everyone with my attitude and actions.

"Can I be your first kiss?" I was taken back again by his question.

"It would be my pleasure," I said smiling, but my heart beats had gotten faster when he was closing the distance between us and all of a sudden I felt his lips that I had always imagined on mine.

The kiss was short, but those seconds were the best of my life. I finally had my first kiss, it was better than I had ever expected it and the first person I really wanted to kiss and I liked him. What could I wish for more?

"How was it?"

"I am addicted for more." He chuckled as I pulled him for another one. I was not afraid anymore, I was happy for the first time since a long time. Real happy.

I did not even feel sparks or any shit like I heard before because I was paralyzed by him. He was a whole firework box, for god's sake.

"Hey, let's watch a movie and eat ice cream," I suggested. He made a worried face making me raise an eyebrow. "What?"

"Last time we did that, we did not talk for two weeks, Eve." I laughed.

"Do not worry, this time is good."

"Okay, but I wanted to ask you something." I nodded for him to continue. "I know you never went out, and I do want to take you out. But I can not wait and I want you to be my girlfriend. So?" I decided to tease him and making a thinking face. He was nervous as hell.

"Oh my god Harry, why the hell are you nervous?" I chuckled. "Of course. I would love to!" I pecked his lips, then I went to get the ice cream. It was the same flavor we ate before at his apartment, chocolate. I took it from the fridge, got two spoons and went back. It was raining outside too.

Harry was looking through the window and leaning back to look at the sky. He closed the curtains and sighed. "Looks like I will be walking in the rain."

"No, you will stay. It looks like it is raining so bad outside," I said putting the stuff on the table and sitting back on the couch. He sat beside and shook his head.

"I can't," He said as I shook my head back.

"Um, yes, you can! There is a guest room, by the way."

"I am sure your mom-"

"She won't mind, I swear." He sighed then smiled. "What movie did you choose?" I asked as he played the movie.

"I chose the hunger games catching fire." I raised my eyebrows at him.

"What is up with you and the hunger games, dude?" 

"What? Something we never watched, so we do not fight." I nodded.

"Wise." 

The movie was starting, but I remembered that I did not ask him how did he know where was Nathan's school. "Harry?" He turned his head and faced me. "How did you know where was Nathan's school?"

"Um, you will find out soon." He smirked.

"Huh? What?" He did not answer me and turned his head around, continuing watching the movie as I was left confused. 

I kept staring at him, I wondered what did he mean? Was he hiding something from me? "Harry," I said slowly for him to give me his attention. "Most thing I ever hate is when people lie to me." He turned his head and chuckled.

"Well, would you forgive me?" 

"Did you lie?" I asked not really wanting to hear the answer.

"Hide... Something, actually."

"Well, that was easy to confess. Okay, what did you hide from me?" I paused the movie and gave him all of my attention.

He turned his head to the table and took the spoon, he took a spoon of the ice cream then hummed while closing his eyes. He looked back at me and grinned. "What an amazing ice cream! So delicious!" I had straight face and he groaned.

"Eve, let it go! I will tell you later!" 

"No. Now."

"Remember when we were at the park?" I nodded. "Um, well... Remember that boy who spilled his coffee on you?" I nodded again with a raised eyebrow. Why did he mention him or the park anyway? And, what did it have to do with him knowing where was Nathan's school? 

And, I remembered him coming to my house when he wanted help and asked for the address, but my battery died. So, I did not text him the address. I thought about Ashlee, she could have told him, but she did not know Nathan's school. 

Was he a stalker or something?

"Well, that was all planned out." My mouth went open, I was so shocked. "The boy was Niall, he... He is my friend." 

"What?!" I screamed. He put his hand quickly on my mouth.

"Nathan is sleeping upstairs. Plus, that was a lesson!" I groaned.

"That was my favorite t-shirt!"

"I gave you mine! And, you also ruined my favorite one." I let out a breath.

"It is okay, we are tied now."

"And..." He paused giving me a smile. I sighed slapping my forehead with my hand. "Gemma." I put my hand down and look at him.

"She is your sister, you can not lie about that. She looks like you!"

"Oh, she is my sister." He nodded. "But, she knew that you were my friend all along, actually." I wanted to kill him. I spent hours thinking and being nervous if she would like me, or how would I act. I was afraid of ruining everything and she knew it all along?

I smiled and took the ice cream. He watched every move and his eyes went wide. "Don't, Eve." He warned. I did not listen, I stood up and put the whole ice cream bowl on his hair. 

"Oh, Harry you have a bit of ice cream on your hair." I giggled and he stood up smirking.

"Oh, I know! Actually, I read once that it was good for the hair. Want to try it out?" I ran away from him as he chased me around. After I ran to the kitchen then back to the couch, he already caught me by my waist and put the ice cream from his hair on mine.

We laughed so hard that tears were in our eyes, I wanted to freeze this moment forever and never forget it. 

We fell back on the couch with him on top of me with a smirk. "Here are some rules to follow, if we are going to date, you creep."

"What are those rules?"

"Never smirk, although it's cute. And, stop your dirty mind and get off of me, Styles." I giggled as he stood up and pulled me up with him. He pouted and I laughed again when the ice cream got to his eyes. 

"You are no fun, Eve." I kissed his dimple as he smiled.

"Another two rules." I put my hand behind his neck and play with his hair. "Always smile because your smile is beautiful." He laughed and put his forehead against mine.

"What is the other rule?"

"Call me Evelyn."

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

640K 32.3K 60
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
45K 785 9
Harry and you had been each other's first loves and had broken up following his X Factor audition. What happens when you two are reunited in an unexp...
42.2K 324 5
Why am I gonna make this you ask? Because one time I ran across a story with similar main idea but everything wasn't that good so Ima just make this...
9.7K 251 19
Theo Raeken has found himself in love with a human. Samantha Maddison. Beautiful, kind, compassionate, intelligent, and sweet Samantha. Who's eyes ch...