Gentleness Is The Ultimate Sk...

By LiannQ

Title: 温柔才是必杀技 Author:六角雪 Status: Completed Description: Shen Yue is a prehistoric orphan, his mental body a... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
Side Story 1
Side Story 2
Side Story 3
Side Story 4
Side Story 5

89

505 17 2
By LiannQ

Talie became the first pregnant alpha. The comments on the Internet were not kind, and many people even said bad words. Overnight, he went from being the strongest A to being labeled as a person who is neither A nor O after getting pregnant.

Semis was full of confidence, thinking that his arrogant and irritable brother would not be able to bear the contrast and collapse. However, not only was Talie not affected in any way, but he was very happy to share his happiness online.

He didn't seem bothered at all.

Semis looked at the photo with paranoid and crazy eyes: "Why...why...why can you change my brother? Why...why do you want to get pregnant!"

When he fell into the madness of self-paranoia, he did not notice the surroundings. The temperature is getting higher and higher.

When he suddenly woke up, his whole body was soaked with sweat, his mind was in chaos, and every cell was burning like a sea of ​​fire.

Is this... a heat melt line? Semis's pupils shrank. This new type of weapon can silently kill any living organism in less than three minutes.

Semis jumped up suddenly and rushed towards the safety door below at a speed exceeding the limit.

The safety door is an emergency escape cabin that he had prepared long ago and can withstand 90% of physical attacks.

However, now the entire villa is shrouded in a melt line. Even if Semis discovered it in time, before he reached the safety cabin, he was horrified to find that the penis under his feet had begun to melt!

The water escaped from his body very quickly, evaporated, and turned into smoke.

Semis screamed in fear, trying to touch the safety door with his fingers, but his fingers slowly melted like sticky ice cream...

until the safety door finally received his consciousness and opened the door automatically. At this time, Semis had only the internal organs left. and a thin layer of dehydrated skin and flesh.

This brand-new clone can now only move with its trunk. The attack of the melt line is obvious. In the end, all the limbs are melted, and only the head and heart are left in the body that can still work.

The automatic door finally admitted him. The cool air of the escape door was almost like heaven, but Themis was already unconscious.

Before losing consciousness, Semis was still in disbelief, with only one thought in his mind: There was no way his brother could do this to him.

————

"Marshal."

"How is it?" Talleyin looked straight ahead.

"The mission has been completed, and there is no chance of the target surviving."

Talleyin closed his eyes, frowned, and uttered two indifferent words: "Very good."

Although he personally ordered the death of Semis, Talleyin did not Any feeling of relief seemed to be weighed down by something.

Shen Yue felt that Talie's mood today was very abnormal. He had not experienced such low pressure for a long time.

At this time, Taliein was leaning on the back of his chair with his head lowered. On the table were the tasks to be processed today.

Shen Yue frowned. Exactly an hour ago, Qiao Qi sent him a link, congratulating him on breaking the record and becoming the celebrity with the most fans but no account in history.

Shen Yue looked around and realized that the overwhelming comments on the Star Internet in the past two days were all about him and Taliein.

The people of the Federation are accustomed to enjoying the right to free speech, and whether it is praise or derogation, it is full of prejudice and extreme.

The attitude of netizens regarding Talie's pregnancy has also become polarized. Although most of them are blessing and expecting her, there is also some harsh ridicule. Most of these people are extreme fans who have turned negative.

Those belittling and ridiculing words undoubtedly hurt Taliein, who had a strong self-esteem.

He began to blame himself for his hindsight. He should not have ignored Talleyn's feelings. He thought Tallie was acting like this because of the influence of his remarks.

Shen Yue approached and touched his head, wanting to comfort him, but couldn't find anything to say.

Taliein raised his eyes and looked at the person behind the chair: "Shen Yue, am I a very ruthless person?"

Shen Yue smiled and said: "Ruthless? On the contrary, isn't it because the feelings I carry are too heavy that I let you go through it? Is it so painful?"

Taliein was stunned for a moment.

"So you don't think I'm a heartless person?"

Shen Yue bent down, looked at each other closely with his eyes, and kissed Taliein on the forehead.

"Never."

————

"Professor Barron."

"Mention... Colonel Titjes?"

On the Ever Given, a gentle-looking man paused in the corridor of the porthole. He had just arrived from Gner When I came out of the office, I met my crush.

Tijes smiled, and what he wanted was exactly what he was at a loss for: "It's strange, why are you here?"

"You...you know me?"

Barron had a bookish air about him that had been immersed in books for a long time. It seemed like he had no emotional experience. When he saw Tijes across from him, he felt completely uncomfortable.

"I have also read your book. I have admired your name for a long time, but I didn't expect to see you here."

Of course I know you, Tijes thought to himself, but I went to the optical computer to check the information for you for a whole day.

The handle of the Theater Transmission Station made him completely the spy of the Dark Army.

He himself is always on guard, fearing that his evidence will be caught, and has been paying attention to the affairs within the military department. Especially in the past two days, two experts suddenly came to the Everlasting Ship. He was afraid that they were targeting the conduction station, so he went out of his way to This is waiting.

Professor Barron was immediately flattered: "Ah...thank you."

Looking at his performance, Tijes was even more sure that he had chosen the right person this time.

"Can we talk?"

"It's my pleasure..."

However, things didn't go as smoothly as Jess thought. Although Barron knew everything about him, he didn't say a word about the mission that Gerna asked him to come to the Ever Given. None of them would reveal it.

Taliein and Shen Yue had already returned to Clerk Manor. In the third trimester of pregnancy, Taliein's movement became increasingly inconvenient. The doctor also re-established the diet plan because he was afraid that his belly would be too big.

The closer Taliein got to the due date, the more nervous Shen became. He even suspected that he was hallucinating.

Once, while he was at his desk, the water glass in front of him was suddenly cut, and the diagonal cracks from bottom to top were smooth and smooth.

It is an occasional thing that the water cup breaks, but the most bizarre thing is that as the quilt is cut, the water in the cup is also divided into two halves. The water that has lost the wall of the cup does not flow out, but lies smoothly and calmly in the cup. , as if it had become transparent jelly, and in the other cut piece, the water slope remained unchanged.

Shen Yue suspected that there was something wrong with his eyes. At this moment, the water suddenly overflowed from the cup and covered the table.

Shen Yue froze on the spot, but unfortunately Taliein was not present at the time, and he was the only one to witness this strange scene.

"Marshal, the test results of the fragments have been transmitted to your optical brain."

Taliein glanced at the information and said: "A history of one hundred thousand years?"

Genna said: "Yes, the fragments are likely to come from a certain A spaceship and battleship of a prehistoric civilization."

Although there have been many rumors about various prehistoric civilizations in the universe, no valuable clues have been found.

"Then what does the pattern on it mean?"

"I have asked experts. It is probably from the prehistoric civilization of Goto. Similar emblems have been found on the unearthed cultural relics. Goto had one 100,000 years ago. There are traces of human activities, but they have encountered devastating disasters. These fragments are likely to be evidence left behind when the original civilization fled." Talie remained silent for a long time before saying: "

Who else knows about this?"

"Except for I, and two experts who study the Goto civilization, one of them has already undergone memory erasure."

"Where is the other one?"

Gurner regretted: "Professor Barron, he refused to accept the memory erasure device. For Goto The prehistoric civilization is almost fanatical."

"Okay, I've given him a choice." Talie said calmly: "You are the only one I can trust in this matter."

Regarding the marshal's style, Genna did not like it at all. Not surprisingly: "My subordinates understand."

Taliein suddenly said: "Gnar, do you think there is a compromise besides death and amnesia?"

Gnar looked at his marshal in astonishment and was in a dilemma. He once thought that he knew every move of the Marshal's behavior and goals.

But now, he felt that the marshal was unpredictable.

Talie said coldly: "Execute it."

He hung up the optical brain.

Talie thought: Shen Yue, why do you think I am not a heartless person?

I am obviously a cold-blooded person, but I am devoted 100% to your emotions.

Shen Yue forced himself not to read the comments on the Internet.

When he was "Scheming Tea O" in the past, no matter how much he was bullied by online public opinion, his heart still remained calm.

However, now, seeing all the malicious remarks against Talleyn made him feel very unhappy.

They would definitely not be able to resist each other, so at Qiao Qi's suggestion (actually it was Qiao Qi who wanted to eat food and deceived the boss into giving candy), Shen Yue opened a post.

The following are Qiao Qi’s remarks:

——Don’t blame netizens for forcing Lai Lai. Think about it, how can you always let Taliein respond to netizens alone? If you don’t come forward yourself, how can you prove that you two are What about mutual love?

——Everyone thinks that Tallie’s wishful thinking is to create happiness, so they think that his pregnancy is a “self-destruction”.

——Those extreme remarks are made out of anger. Just slap them in the face and let them know how happy you are.

The more Shen Yue thought about it, the more it made sense. Qiao Qi was right. It was because he was always invisible and netizens couldn't feel his attitude towards Taliein that the current situation was caused.

He should have responded, but as everyone knows, this hit the heart of a certain CP fan.

Title: [The Daily Life of Shen Yue and Taliein]

At first, everyone thought this was just an ordinary post among the thousands of posts in the tag. Even the title was so old and boring.

After all, I still took advantage of the popularity, and a few people clicked in, and then were stunned and speechless by a photo of the main building.

This is a movable perspective photo. Generally, the first perspective of the person taking the photo is directly received by the optical brain, and the lens lasts for one to two seconds.

Netizens clicked on the photo, and the view began with a patch of early morning sunshine outside the window, followed by a pair of purple, murderous eyes that suddenly burst into view.

Like a beast coming at the corner of the forest, everyone's courage was immediately taken away, and their breathing was stagnant.

Looking down, the gloomy and cold face was pinched by a hand on the cheek...

The hand even shook it gently, shaking the cold white luster on the face with a hint of blush.

The perspective ended here, and netizens realized that they had held their breath for some time, but couldn't wait to click on the perspective photo again, experiencing the brief heart palpitations of being unable to breathe again.

After confirming repeatedly that it was Taliein, all the melon-eating netizens fell into madness.

【Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! 】

The first few hundred floors were filled with monotonous screams.

If the original poster hadn't set the perspective photos so that they couldn't be saved and forwarded, netizens would have gone crazy.

The post was quickly deleted.

However, everyone already knows who sent it.

A tall building was built next door:

[It must have been posted by Shen Yue himself! ]

[That hand is... unmistakable. ]

[I feel like a kicked dog. ]

[Why can he pinch Taliein's face? ! 】

【The child is pregnant, you ask why? (bald head)]

[Taliein’s eyes are really scary. People from Tianqiao will not be subjected to domestic violence, right? 】

【Knock me to death! I guess Shen Yue is "asking for forgiveness" (color)]

Yes, Shen Yue is really asking for forgiveness now.

"Baby, I was wrong, I just think you are so cute like that." Shen Yue buried his head in the back of his neck and bit his glands.

Taliein was lying on his side and was pulled into his arms, breathing heavily, and his fingers dug into the soft pillow: "Don't think that... just..." His whole body trembled suddenly.

"What?"

Talie's hot eyes were about to burst into tears, his breathing was accompanied by his heartbeat, and he was speechless: "...I forgive you..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

88.3K 2.3K 33
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
244K 37.6K 98
ပြန်သူမရှိတော့ဘူးဆိုလို့ ယူပြန်လိုက်ပြီ ဟီးဟီး ဖတ်ပေးကြပါဦး
37.8K 1.5K 69
Carrying a Hoe to Cultivate 扛起锄头去修仙[穿书] Author(s) Little Baldy 秃子小贰 Status in COO 69 Chapters (Completed) Description Xia Yi had transmigrated, with...
51.7K 1.1K 103
Gu Yang read this youth campus novel. The male lead, Fan Yuan, had superior IQ, top grades, incomparable handsomeness, countless strengths, gentle te...