The one who stood at the peak...

By MCMIKEYTHENAME

intelligence,strength,money I had it all but never once felt fun in doing those things others envied me for... More

The one who peaked...
The path to become the bomb
Living with a demon isn't that bad... at least
A typical day in the void
The reason he burns to stand at the peak
Freedom from the Void
Welcome to hell Y/N!
Y/N the big brother demon
Y/N gets a Job as a monster hunter!
First quest completed!
A lil history lesson before dungeon quest!
Dungeon! Dungeon! Treasure!
INSIDE THE DUNGEON why do I hear boss music
Taking down the three headed dog
The Aftermath of the battle
First day of School be like
A Test to see how strong he has become
The duel test Y/N Vs the current high prosecutor
A weird class but unique nonetheless

WHAT'S BETTER THAN ONE DUEL!? MORE DUELS!!

90 1 0
By MCMIKEYTHENAME

(Y/N): I feel like I should get some of that money Des (Desdia): your right *she handed him a copper coin as he looked at it then back at her* (Y/N): you being serious? (Desdia): Your spoiled Y/N *she handed him a handful of gold coins as Y/N started dancing* (Y/N): plus placed a bet on me meaning this money is also mine since I won it for you (Desdia): but its my money (Y/N): you mean our money *she facepalmed as Judgement started walking off* (Justice): where ya going Judgement? (Judgement): No point in staying I already had my duel, plus I have souls to deal with.

(Y/N): Talk about staying on that grind *Judgement walked off leaving as Yuji punched Y/N's arm* (Yuji): nice job out there (Y/N): thanks I guess (Yuji): no really I mean it not everyone can just fight Judgement and live to tell the tale (Justice): yeah Yuji almost died a few times while training with her (Denji): she seemed like she was fighting to kill (Yuji): when your close to her you can tell the difference trust me she never fights to kill unless she knows that person is horrible (Issei): also I think its time for you both to get ready.

(Denji): Yeah yeah I know (Y/N): oh? Denji fighting already? (Yuji): Yep and he's going against me (Y/N): interesting I'm excited to see how this will play out (Y/N): also where did Desdia go? *he looked around then spotted Des ordering food* (Y/N): never mind I wish y'all luck against each other (Denji): I think I'm gonna win (Yuji): well we're gonna find out soon *they both walked away from the group*.

(Issei): Man I wonder who I'm going to fight (Kiba): pretty sure fighting someone from the eclipse family (Issei and Y/N): eclipse family? (Rias): one of the more highly known noble families there's two of them attending school (Y/N): what are they known for? (Akeno): Y/N you do know how magic affinities work right? (Y/N): enlighten me (Akeno): like miss Makima said some people might have only one affinity (Rias): but those who have two are able to make a magic unique to them by combining the two.

(Y/N): So its like a fusion skill your fusing those two affinities while keeping them and making a whole new one (Akeno): pretty much that's why Judgement was able to use those chains which are very deadly to demons since they are imbued with holy magic (Y/N):(void magic and slime body magic is what I have... I'll call this magic of mine void body) *Y/N nodded as Kiba looked at his bag*.

(Kiba): You use a sword? (Y/N): Huh? (Kiba): The bag it holds a weapon in it right? (Y/N): It's a Katana (Y/N): now that I think about why didn't that flame magic appear on the stone (Koneko): flame magic? (Y/N): Nothing don't worry about it (Y/N):(I forgot her hearing is better than everyone else) *the speakers came on as Mephisto spoke through the mic* (Mephisto): HELLO AGAIN EVERYONE WE'RE HERE READY TO START THE SECOND MATCH OF TODAY.

(Mephisto): IN THE LEFT CORNER WE HAVE YUJI ITADORI  *Yuji walked onto the stage jumping up and down cracking his neck* (Mephisto): AND IN THE RIGHT CORNER WE HAVE DENJI *Denji walked up and looked at Makima and gave her a thumbs up* (Lucifer): you sure have a loyal dog Makima (Makima): I know (Mephisto): LETS GET THIS SHOW ON THE ROAD EVERYONE!

(Yuji): No holding back (Denji): yeah yeah get ready for this ass beating

*Yuji dashed in front of Denji swinging making Denji jump back and released his cord* (Denji): WOW NOT GONNA LET ME REV UP? (Yuji): The enemies wouldn't *Yuji crouched cracking the floor below him as he appeared behind Denji raising his leg* (Denji): BULLSHIT! *Denji caught his leg as Yuji spun around roundhouse kicking him* (Issei): shouldn't Yuji at least give him a chance to rev up? (Y/N): you think demonic beast and other demons would do that?

(Y/N): This isn't a fucking anime where you let the strong OP villain/MC power up (Rias): he's right Issei it would be wise for you to learn some hand to hand combat also *Issei sighed as Y/N tune'd everyone out and focused on the fighting* *Yuji jumped into the air raising both his hands and slammed down onto the ground as Denji dodged* (Denji): ....! (Yuji): . . . . (Y/N):(shit I'm doing it again) *Y/N shook his head as he started hearing sound again*.

(Yuji): fine go ahead rev up *Denji smirked and pulled his engine cord as a chainsaw emerged from his head and blood spewed everywhere* (Noble demon): disgusting *the Noble demons looked away as Denji stood there* (Denji): alright now..

(Denji): LETS GET THIS BITCH STARTED HAHAHAH *Denji dashed towards Yuji dragging his chainsaw against the floor as Yuji ducked down dodging* (Yuji): good *Denji kept swinging at Yuji who kept dodging and then punching him only for his fist to get grazed by the chainsaws* (Yuji): YOU ALMOST SLICED OFF MY HAND! (Denji): YOU WOULD HAVE BEEN FINE! *Denji kicked him back sending him flying making skid marks as Yuji lowered his arms*.

(Yuji): LETS GO! *Yuji ran towards Denji as Denji did the same as Yuji slid under him and jumped up to roundhouse kick him as Denji spun around in a circle cutting him* (Yuji): FINE THEN *Yuji landed on Denji's shoulder as the chainsaw on his head started cutting through Yuji's arm* (Yuji): UP YOU GO *Yuji wrapped his arms around him and slammed him into the ground and then pulled his fist back* (Yuji): BLACK FLASH!

*the attack sent Denji flying who used stuck his chainsaw arms into the ground cutting the ground as Denji grabbed a tile and tossed it at Yuji* (Y/N): the winner has already been decided *Yuji kicked the tile away as Denji appeared in front of him swinging his arm as Yuji spun around and delivered an axe kick sending Denji straight to the ground as Denji turned back to normal* (Yuji): shit I broke his neck.

*Yuji quickly grabbed his chainsaw arm cutting himself before his arm turned back to regular as Yuji raised his arm above Denji's mouth dropping blood into it* (Yuji): you good? (Yuji): yeah I'm good now *Denji laid up as the speakers came back on* (Mephisto): AND YUJI ITADORI WINS (Yuji): its alright maybe next time *they walked back towards the group as Y/N looked at Denji*.

(Y/N): You need to work on your hand to hand combat or find a style that you find best suits you with your chainsaws (Yuji): tried telling him that (Denji): not everyone is just an expert at hand to hand combat (Y/N): which is why you should learn *Denji sat down as Y/N Sat down next to him talking about how he could improve* (Y/N): your like a beyblade you should add more spinning moves to your fight style.

(Denji): spin to win? (Y/N): Spin to win baby

Small Time Skip

(Y/N): These damn duels are boring (Kiba): I was kinda excited to fight a noble but my match turned out not so exciting (Akeno): mine was exciting~ (Y/N): your sadistic you basically bulled that noble girl (Akeno): it was nice hearing her scream (Rias): I think mine was alright (Yuji): you almost turned the person into ash *Rias whistled and looked away as the speakers came on* (Mephisto): WE GOT AN EXCITING MATCH COMING UP (Y/N): he said that the last matches.

(Mephisto): WE HAVE ISSEI FROM THE RIAS GREMORY *Issei walked out and slapped both his cheeks to focus up* (Y/N): I'm very interested in what this sacred gear of his can do (Mephisto): AND IN THE RIGHT CORNER WE HAVE MICHAEL MALIKETH (Rias): surely that's a coincidence right? (Y/N): Something wrong? (Kiba): No its nothing don't worry about it (Y/N):(clearly its something if she seems worried).

(Michael): I'm not gonna lie I still can't believe I'm here (Issei): me too dude me too (Michael): I guess we just fight now (ddraig): partner be careful this person is dangerous *Issei summoned his sacred gear and looked at it* (Issei): the hell you mean dangerous?

(Michael): holy smokes your the Welsh dragon boosted gear owner? (Issei): Ye *Michael ran over looking at Issei's sacred gear* (Y/N): he's out there making friends (Koneko): this is Issei we're talking about (Michael): we're supposed to be fighting fuck no time for being a nerd right now me *Michael ran back to his corner as he got ready* (Michael): ready? (Issei): Ready! *Michael dashed towards Issei summoning a greatsword and swung down at Issei who dodged it and punched Michael in his stomach*.

(Michael): It sure as hell packs a punch *Michael tripped Issei and swung down again as Issei rolled out of the way* (Ddraig): BOOST! *the jewel in Issei's boosted gear glowed as he punched Michael who blocked it with his greatsword* (Issei): is that all you can boost!? (Ddraig): until your ready for the next level *Issei sighed shaking his head as he looked at Michael raising his eyebrow as he focused his boost into his eyes as he saw darkness wrap its arms around Michael* (??): don't let thy heart waver (??): I shall guide thy blade.

(Michael): Understood *Michael crouched down placing his greatsword on his back and dashed at Issei swinging his greatsword as Issei rolled out of the way* (Y/N): incoming *the barrier shook making the ground shake also as Y/N stood there* (Michael): rip to shreds *Michael dragged his hand against the ground as three slashes appeared heading towards Issei who punched them making them disappear*

(Issei): Didn't think I would be able to do that but hey (Ddraig): FOCUS! *Issei caught Michael's greatsword as blood started leaking from his hand* (??): I CAN SMELL DRAGON BLOOD IN HIM! *Michael jumped back extending his arm back* (Michael): HEED MY CALL AND FELL MY ENEMIES *lightning struck in his hand as a spear appeared as lightning covered his entire arm* (Michael): TAKE THIS (Ddraig): DODGE OR YOUR IN TROUBLE *Michael tossed the spear faster than Issei could react* (Michael): ha ha *Michael held his arm as Issei slowly turned around seeing a hole in the barrier*.

(Michael): Are you okay? I hope I didn't hurt you (Issei): Y-yeah I'm good *Michael helped Issei up as they stood there and looked at Mephisto* (Mephisto): uhhh I guess its a tie? (Michael): I'm fine with that (Issei): yeah yeah *they both nodded as Mephisto shrugged as they walked off* (Michael): I don't think I do so bad right guys? (??): commendable (??): indeed (Rias): good job Issei you surely have improved *Issei scratched the side of his head as Akeno appeared behind him*.

(Akeno): you deserve a reward don't you think (Issei): SWEET OOGLY MOOGLY YES I DO (Y/N): Issei the amount of potential you have is there, you just need the right thing to push you over that ledge (Issei): like something to happen to me? (Y/N): Yes you could say that (Issei): nothing bad right? *Y/N simply stared at him before looking away slowly* (Issei): OH GOODNESS NO THIS IS LIKE NARUTO WITH THE MANGEKYOU SHARINGAN, PLEASE DON'T TAKE ANYONE FROM ME I NEED BOOBS.

(Y/N): I can't with this dude 

End of chapter

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

172K 3K 33
ever wonder what it would be like to be with one of most powerful devils. well now is your chance
13.8K 325 22
Fuck descriptions all my homies read the book.
65 0 7
If any deity out there ever isekai me please make me into my characters in the stories with all the powers/abilities/looks but Must finish the story...
31.7K 739 47
[ Y/n ] [ L/n ] IS A WEAK YET A LOYAL PAWN AND AN HONEST SERVANT TO THE RED HAIRED PRINCESS OF HELL. DESPITE HIS UNQUESTIONABLE LOYALTY, HIS HONEST L...