TMNT 2012: Y/n Hamato

By KBPeanutGirl24578377

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles in the house, dudes! Y/n Hamato is the younger human sister of Leo, Donnie, Rap... More

Rise of the Turtles part 1
Rise of the Turtles part 2
Turtle Temper
New Friend, Old Enemy
I Think His Name is Baxter Stockman
Metalhead
Monkey Brains
Never Say Xever
The Gauntlet
Panic in the Sewers
Mousers Attack!
It Came From the Depths
I, Monster
New Girl in Town
The Alien Agenda
The Pulverizer
TCRI
Cockroach Terminator
Baxter's Gambit
Enemy of My Enemy
Karai's Vendetta
The Pulverizer Returns!
Parasitica
Operation: Break Out
Showdown Part 1
Showdown Part 2
The Mutation Situation
Follow the Leader
Mutagen Man Unleashed
Y/n's Bio
Mikey Gets Shellacne
Target: April O'Neil
Slash and Destroy
Y/n gets a pet!
The Good, The Bad and Casey Jones
The Kraang Conspiracy
Fungus Humungous
Metalhead Rewired
Of Rats and Men
The Manhattan Project part 1
The Manhattan Project part 2
Mazes and Mutants
The Lonely Mutation of Baxter Stockman
Newtralized!
Pizza Face
The Wrath of Tiger Claw
The Legend of the Kuro Kabuto
Plan 10
Vengeance In Mine
A Chinatown Ghost Story
Into Dimension X
The Invasion part 1
The Invasion part 2
Within the Woods
A Foot Too Big
Buried Secrets
The Croaking
In Dreams
Race with the Demon!
Eyes of the Chimera
Vision Quest
Return to New York
The Pig and The Rhino
Battle of New York part 1
Battle of New York part 2
Casey Jones vs The Underworld
The Noxious Avenger
The Clash of the Mutanimals
Meet Mondo Gecko
Turtles in Time
Tale of the Yokai
Attack of the Mega Shredder
The Creeping Doom
Dinosaur Seen in Sewers
Annihilation: Earth part 1
Annihilation: Earth part 2
Beyond the Known Universe
The Moons of Thalos
The Weird World of Wyrm
The Outlaw Armaggon
Riddle of the Ancient Aeons
Meeting Artemis

Invasion of the Squirrelanoids

280 14 3
By KBPeanutGirl24578377

I don't own this picture! 

Y/n POV

I was topside, trying to find the mutagen while I my brothers went in the shellraiser. I managed to find ten canisters around the same location and it was great to my advantage. 

I figured it was time to go back home, so I made sure I wasn't being followed and then went home.  

When I got back to the lair, I can hear Father lecturing my brothers, something about a complete stranger in the lair.

"Master Splinter, let me explain." Leo said. 

"Indeed. Please explain the reason you have brought a complete stranger into our secret, hidden lair!" Father stated. 

"Oh, you'll laugh your whiskers off when you hear this one." Leo stated. 

"It's pretty good." Mikey stated. 

"I would like to hear this too." I stated, in the doorway of the dojo. 

My brothers jump a little as they turn to me. 

"My child, how did it go with finding the mutagen?" Father asked. 

"It went great, found ten canisters." I stated. 

Later in the living room, the man wakes up, sees me and my brothers and then starts spouting nonsense. 

"I think that freaky squirrel made him a little nutty." Leo stated. 

"Dudes, I got this. I can totally translate crazy. He's saying, 'the squirrel licked some ooze and transformed into a mutant. It's been chasing me for days now, but I'm totally okay'." Mikey stated. 

"If by 'okay', you mean 'totally insane' then yeah, agreed." I stated. 

"Well, at least no one will believe a crazy guy if he talks about giant ninja turtles living in a sewer." Leo stated. 

All of sudden, the man gagged and vomited the squirrel not just one but two! We all scream out in horror and disgust.

"This... this is unprecedented! The squirrels replicate inside a host. They divided like a single-celled organism." Donnie stated. 

"That's exactly what happened in my comic! Well, not exactly. They exploded out of the dude's butt." Mikey stated. 

The man screamed as he started running, screaming 'leprechauns'.  

"I'll show our friend to the door!" Raph stated. 

"Raph, wait! Don't scare the guy anymore than you already have!" I screamed as I ran after him.  

Me and Raph returned back the lab. 

"Well, our friend's gone, but we still have plenty of crazy." Raph and I stated in unison. 

"There they go!" Mikey exclaimed. 

The squirrels race out of the lab and we try to catch them again.

"Quick! Help me seal off the lair. We can't let 'em escape!" Leo exclaimed. 

"Well, I don't exactly want 'em in here with us!" Raph shouted. 

"Get back here, you little nut-lover!" Mikey exclaimed. 

Mikey leaps onto his skateboard but trips. Donnie tried to whack it but the squirrel started to climb on top causing Donnie to toss it away while it landed on Leo's head. Then it started to scatter away.

"Not my room!" I screamed as I ran to shut and lock the door, but then they went into Mikey's room. 

I breathed a sigh of relief and then I see a squirrel enter the dojo.

"The dojo! Sensei's in a deep trance." Donnie stated. 

"Shh. Full ninja mode." Leo stated. 

They stealthily tried to catch it but it climbed up to a tree.

Leo jumps onto Donnie's shoulders and then jumps up into the tree. He almost falls onto his sensei, but he luckily flips and catches the mutant squirrel with his left hand. Unfortunately, the squirrel utters a loud hiss.

"What is going on in here? I was in a deep meditative trance, trying to block out your constant noise, and - Is that a chipmunk?" Father asked. 

"Uh, it's, um, a squirrel, Father. A dangerous mutant squirrel that reproduces inside stomachs." I stated.  

"I should have been in a deeper trance. You will be safe here for a short time, my distant cousin, until we can find out more about you." Father stated. 

I hear Mikey scream Raph's name and the next thing I know, Raph is taken to Donnie's lab in chains. 

"It's in my guts! I can feel it in there, munching on that popcorn I ate! It's freakin' me out, man!"  Raph screamed and Donnie covers his mouth.

"Okay, you got to stop with the this, because I can't hear what's going on inside your intestines." Donnie stated. 

"Oh, I'll tell you what's going on in there. Let me see. Oh, yeah. Right now the mutant squirrel is probably secreting a mucus into your stomach lining so that when it multiplies-" Mikey stated. 

"Mikey, not helping. Though probably 98% accurate." Donnie stated. 

"Get 'em out, get 'em out, get em out!" Raph screamed. 

"Just as I thought. We need to perform surgery, stat! Nurse?" Donnie asked as I got him the saw. 

"Let me out of here!" Raph screamed. 

"Fooled you!" Donnie and I stated in unison. 

"Why you, you, you-" Raph said as he started gagging. 

"Raph, are you-" Donnie said. 

"Bros, brace for grossness." Mikey stated. 

And he was right. Raph vomited out the squirrels. The lights started to flicker.

"Donnie! Donnie! Some sciencey stuff would be a big help right now." Leo stated. 

The squirrels screeched and started to glow.

"Glowing. Glowing's bad. Glowing is real bad!" Mikey exclaimed. 

"I see it's happening here as well." Father stated. 

"These things are putting out a crazy energy signature. It's messing with my analyzer." Donnie stated as the squirrels started leaving. 

"We're doomed. Doomed, I tell you!" Mikey exclaimed. 

"Split up and search each room." Father stated. 

"Split up? Clearly you don't read comics either, sensei, 'cause splitting up is the-" Mikey stated. 

"Silence. You are trained warriors. We will find these creatures. Now." Father stated.

"Split up to search in the dark for multiplying mutants. Could we pick a more cliché way to get eaten? One of us could twist our ankle, or our T-phones could die or-" Donnie stated. 

"Okay, thank you, Donnie. Let's move." I stated. 

They started to look around the lair. Donnie began to use his tracker to device while Raph went the other. Leo looked at the stairs while Mikey and I checked the rooms. We bumps into Raph.

"What are you doing? I told you I'd check the bedrooms!" Raph stated to Mikey. 

"I thought you'd need back up." Mikey stated as we hear a low hissing sound. 

"There was a sound just like that in my comic when the baby aliens transformed into giant alienoids." Mikey stated. 

"Wait, you read it in a comic. How can it sound the same?" Raph stated. 

There we saw it. The squirrel has mutated into its alien/adult form. Its body is red violet with glowing green eyes.

"Sweet mother of mutations." Raph stated. 

"Aww, sewer apples." I muttered. 

"They've turned into.... into.... Squirrelanoids!" Mikey exclaimed. 

The Squirrelanoid let out an ear splitting shriek. Me, Mikey and Raph screams are heard as Leo and Donnie look outside.

"Oh, no. Leo, they're here!" Donnie stated. 

The Squirrelanoid adult attacks Donnie Leo falls over as Mikey and Donnie run away from the alien.

"Whoa! They're gonna brain-suck us!" Mikey exclaimed. 

It started to use its tongue but mutant alien squirrels attacked and retreated. Splinter appears and starts defeating the aliens. They retreat to the water.

"The sewers lead to the surface! If those things get out-" Leo stated. 

"Go then, quickly! I will stay to defend the lair, in case the beasts double back." Father stated. 

"Which means we have to go after them alone? In the dark sewer? Without you?" Mikey asked, a little scared. 

"Who among you wants to prove you are the bravest? The strongest of will? The worthiest of ninjas?" Father asked. 

"Good point, Father. Let's go." I stated. 

In the sewer, Donnie starts to control Metalhead to find the Squirrelanoids.

"Master Splinter, I'd say there's some kind of lesson here like, I don't know, 'brains over bravery' or something?" Raph asked. 

"I'd say the 'something' part is most accurate." Father stated. 

"I'm not gonna say this happened in my comic, but this happened in my comic." Mikey stated and then we hear a loud screech. 

"What was that?" Raph asked. 

"There's one." Leo stated. 

The Squirrelanoid attacks and breaks through the camera. Metalhead's head was torn off.

"Metalhead!" Donnie exclaimed. 

"Page 33. Oh, man!" Mikey stated. 

"Don't worry, little pal. I'll make you all better." Donnie said. 

"I do not want to say I was right, but I was right." Father stated. 

Later, me and my brothers are in the sewers. 

"Just throwing this out there. What are we supposed to do when we find these Squirrelanoid monsters?" Raph asked. 

"Don't worry. They'll find us." Mikey stated. 

"You always know just the right thing to say, big bro." I stated, sarcastically. 

"I'm picking up strong readings from both tunnels!" Donnie stated. 

"Then we split up." Leo stated. 

"Again? Didn't you guys get-" Mikey asked. 

"But this time in teams, okay?" Leo asked. 

"It's still splitting up. We're toast! Game over, man! Game. Over!" Mikey stated. 

"This way, Donnie. Y/n, you go with Raph and Mikey." Leo stated. 

"Sure, you take the guy with the tracking device. Come on, Mikey. So, uh, how did they defeat the aliens in your comic book?" Raph asked. 

"Oh, so now you want to know. Well, first the aliens picked off the crew in the dark, one-by-one, sucking their faces off until there was only one remaining survivor." Mikey stated. 

"Sorry I asked. Wait. Did you hear that?" Raph asked. 

Then Donnie and Leo ran right into me, Raph and Mikey. 

"Aghhhh! Whoa!" Raph exclaimed. 

We get surrounded by the Squirrelanoids.

"They'll crack our shells like nuts." Mikey stated. 

"Then we might as well go down in a blaze o' glory!" Raph and I exclaimed in unison. 

"Hyaaaa!" We all screamed. 

We charge toward taking down the Squirrelanoids. Leo sliced down a pipe to get the Squirrelanoid away while Raph pinned the Squirrelanoid down by the arms. Donnie holds the Squirrelanoid with his bo while Leo avoids the Squirrelanoid. One of the Squirrelanoid breaks free and they corner us.

"All right, Mikey, I'm in. How does the sole survivor beat the aliens?" Raph asked. 

"It was so awesome. He baited the alien into an airlock, and then he- Ooh!" Mikey exclaimed. 

Mikey jumps onto the ledge and heads over.

"Did he just bail on us?" Raph asked. 

"I think he's got a plan." I stated. 

We continued on fighting them until they were defeated. The Squirrelanoids turned their attention and saw Mikey holding a popcorn bag.

"Yoo-hoo, glow heads! Want some?" Mikey asked. 

Squirrelanoids screech and started to chase him.

"Mikey has a plan!" Raph exclaimed. 

Mikey started to run and leap to the other side.

"Uh, come and get it!" Mikey shouted. 

He tosses they popcorn bag into the water as the aliens jump in. He turned on the vault and water gushed out, sending them spiraling down. But then one of its tongues dragged him in the water. Mikey screams and gets pulled under. But then Raph grabbed Mikey's hand and was saved.

"I gotcha!" Raph stated. 

"We all do!" Leo and I stated in unison. 

One more Squirrelanoid lunged right at Mikey but Raph threw the ninja stars at it, sending it falling to his death.

"Phew! The septic tanks down below should hold those creeps." Leo stated. 

"At least until I can figure out a retro-mutagen to turn 'em back." Donnie stated. 

"I'm glad you didn't get flushed, little brother." Raph stated. 

"You and me both, bro." Mikey stated. 

We get back to the lair. 

"I hate to admit it, but it looks like all of Mikey's comic book reading paid off." Raph stated. 

"And that was pretty clever to realize that Squirrelanoids were attracted to the scent of food." Leo stated. 

"Actually, that was pretty obvious. I can't believe I didn't think of it." Donnie stated. 

"Not everyone can be the brains of the outfit." Mikey stated.

"And have any of you considered, what if one of those creatures manages to escape?" Father asked. 

"No worries, sensei. Those giant nut-loving freaks are gone for good." Raph stated. 

"Um, actually a bunch of sequel comics came out. The aliens come back." Mikey stated. 

"Well, let's hope those freak shows don't come back, besides, it's impossible. They stuck in a septic tank, probably dead by drowning by now." I stated. 

.

.

.

Hey, my little ninjas!

Next chapter: Follow the leader is coming out tomorrow! 

I love you all! 

See you tomorrow! 

PEACE!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.1K 261 10
specifically, a troll reader and the rest is idk. IM TOO LAZY :(
198K 4.8K 126
(Y/N) Garmadon, daughter of Lord Garmadon, is the elemental master of darkness. As the purple ninja, she fights along Jay, Kai, Zane, and Cole with...
4.6K 32 3
Y/N, a loner who travels from island to island on her most trusted companion. A dragon. But what few expect when they run into this petite stranger i...
4.4K 117 12
From mini movies, to those blooper reels and maybe requests later on when I get things together. Will include both Woody and Buzz material most likel...