RARE MATE

coffeeteab tarafından

SEVENTEEN WEREWOLF AU "A Trueblood Alpha and an Alpha can never be mates, you've gone insane Kwon" "Just wait... Daha Fazla

Information+Character Introduction
Wolves
Red Moon Pack
Crescent Moon Pack
Midnight Moon Pack
HIM
The Reason
Hey Buddy 🫂
Worried for YOU
Not one but two mates?
"We are happy for you hyung's"
Joshua in Heat
Jeonghan's favourite dongsaeng
Omega's in danger
The Plan
The After Math
Fun Banter (1)
Fun Banter (2)
Whipped much?
JH Birthday celebration
HJ Birthday celebration
Crowned Alpha
Seokmin is missing
Where are you Seok?
Seokmin is safe
TRUEBLOOD got killed???
Reconciliation
Everything's (not) Okay
Soonyoung's okay!!
Back to normal
Fight between friends?
Jun's Mate
Q&A
Q&A(Answers)
Moon goddess visit's Soonyoung
Soonie's mate Seokie
Hoshi meets DK
Courting Lee Seokmin

Rescue the Omega's

288 14 65
coffeeteab tarafından

Now everyone of them were ready with their full proof plan explained by Seokmin.

It was currently 5:40pm and as per Seokmin's knowledge it takes 15 mins to reach the destination where they are called.

The address which they received from the rogues is the same place which Seokmin knew.

Soonyoung and Seungcheol are going to head first.

The rest will follow them after a few minutes..

Soonyoung was nervous. The rogues had surely tried to kill him multiple times but it was either from afar or by trying to poison him without revealing themselves.

So this is the first time he is going to encounter the rogues.

Whenever the rogue wolfs would attack the Red Moon pack to get hold of the TRUEBLOOD. Soonyoung was always kept away from their reach.

He would insist on fighting the rogues with them. But the Head Alpha would always decline it.

Now here he is with the future Alpha of his pack encountering the rogues who are behind his life for what reason he himself doesn't know.

Seungcheol and Soonyoung looked around the place and could see that it was only surrounded by woods with only one Hut placed in the middle.

They assumed that the Omega's are in that Hut.

The Hut was pretty big and could fit almost 20 people in it.

They waited for almost 10 mins and there was no one besides them both.

"Why did they even call us here if there is no one who's going to show up?", said Soonyoung angrily.

"No need to get so worked up Alpha Soonyoung"

The voice came from behind them.

They both turned around to see three rogue wolfs staring at them. More specifically at Soonyoung.

Soonyoung had his eyebrows furrowed for some reason.

The rogues suddenly bowed towards Soonyoung.

"Accept our greetings Alpha"

Soonyoung was flabbergasted by this behaviour of them.

Seungcheol had his mouth agaped.

"Waah even the rogues respect him", thought Seokmin who was looking at the scene from afar.

"So much respect for a Trueblood", Jihoon thought

The rogues were still in that position.

"U-uhm u-uh yeah yeah ok", Soonyoung said unsure about why they suddenly bowed.

"Why did you bow at him?"

"Because he is the TRUEBLOOD"

"So if you respect him why are you behind him?"

"Yeah we respect him because he is the higher rank. But still he is an enemy for us"

"But why do you need him, he is just born as a higher rank. What would it benefit you?"

"Our boss has ordered us to bring the TRUEBLOOD to him and we are just following the orders. We don't know anything".

"Ughh, but why didn't your boss tell you the reason as to why he wants Soonyoung"

"Oh my my if isn't it the TRUEBLOOD Alpha Soonyoung himself", came another voice.

They all turned towards the voice and saw another rogue wolf but the wolf came out from the hut.

"Blessed to be in your presence Alpha, he then said smirking  and bowed towards him.

"I'd love to wipe that smirk of his face", said Hoshi Soonyoung's wolf mind linking his human.

Soonyoung chuckled,
"We think the same"

"I think we shouldn't waste any more time. Tell them to show you where the omega's are"

"Mm you are right. I can't wait to throw my hands at them"

"I am itching to kill someone as well"

"Ok now it's time to show what power the TRUEBLOOD possesses"

With that Soonyoung closed the mindlink.

"Where are the omega's?", asked Soonyoung.

"Desperate aren't we", said the same rogue who came out from the hut.

"We don't want to waste anymore time. Just tell us where the Omega's are and you can take the Trueblood", said Seungcheol.

The rogues smirked.

"I hope you are not playing any tricks with us Seungcheol. You know what will happen to your precious friends right?"

"I know I know"

"Ok come on follow us"

Seungcheol and Soonyoung followed the rogues.

Soonyoung turned behind to look Seokmin signaling him to relax.

He smiled at the gesture and went in.

Seungcheol and Soonyoung looked around and saw there were three rogue wolfs inside the hut.

All three of them bowed seeing the TRUEBLOOD.

Soonyoung nodded at them not interested in their shenanigans one bit.

They saw Minghao, Wonwoo, Seungkwan and Chan layed down in one corner. Two wolfs guarding near them.

Soonyoung scoffed internally
Who would guard the harmless looking guys. He thought

"Now that I have brought the TRUEBLOOD, give me the Omega's", said Seungcheol.

"What's the rush Seungcheol?, You have entered our abode for the first time. Won't you give us the honor to serve you?"

"I don't have time for your shit. I have done my part now it's time for you to do yours"

Soonyoung looked towards the omega's and saw how there are some bruises decorating their faces.

He looked at Minghao and he looked a little pale, lips dried.

He knows Seokmin wouldn't appreciate this happening to his bestfriend.

He noticed Minghao's eyes fluttering.

He waited for him to fully open his eyes.

And Minghao did. He opened his eyes and the first thing he saw was that he was he in an unknown place.

He looked around only to land his eyes on Soonyoung who looked at him as well.

He wanted to mindlink with Minghao so that he could speak with him. .

"Hey Hosh can we mindlink with Minghao's wolf?"

"Umm I don't think so because he is not from our pack"

"Ugh ok. Mindlink with Gyu's wolf and ask him to go to Seokmin and tell Seokmin to mindlink with Minghao and explain him the plan"

"Aye aye captain"

Soonyoung closed the mindlink with his wolf.

Hoshi mindlinked with Lupin(Mingyu's wolf)

Bold - Hoshi
Italics - Lupin

"Hey Lupin"

"Oh hey Hoshi hyung"

"I want you to go to Seokmin and tell him to mindlink with Minghao and explain him the plan"

"Uhm but why?"

"Just do as I say no questions asked"

"But if Seokmin asks me then what should I tell him?"

"Tell him Minghao's awake and he needs to know what is happening before someone messes up and everything goes downhill"

"Ok ok"

Seokmin was waiting behind a huge tree when Mingyu approached him saying something in his ears.

His eyes widened and he quickly mindlinked Minghao.

Normal - Seokmin
Italics - Minghao

"Hey Hao"

Minghao got startled with sudden voice in his mind.

He quickly relaxed when he realises that it's his bestfriend Seokmin.

"Oh hey Seok"

"How are you feeling. They didn't harm you right?"

"How do you know where am I?"

"Seungcheol Alpha got a video where we could see you all have been kidnapped"

"Oh ok, but why are we kidnapped though?"

"They wanted the TRUEBLOOD"

"Uh are they dumb? Why kidnap us when they could have kidnapped Soonyoung himself"

"It's not easy to get hold of him Hao, you know how much protected he is by his pack"

"Mmm, so why us?"

"Apparently they thought if they target Seungcheol hyung's weak spot they could get hold of Soonyoung hyung"

"Again do they don't have brain. Seungcheol Alpha's weak spot maybe his mates or his pack"

"Uh you are right. But you know they'll always go for the weak people and they all know Omegas are weak"

"Well the other omega's may be pathetic but not this bish. I am going to end these filthy rogues"

"Hao no you are not going to do anything"

"But why. And why is Soonyoung hyung and Seungcheol Alpha here. Are you seriously gonna trade Soonyoung hyung?"

"Are you crazy? No we are going to fight the rogues defeat them and get you all out of here safe and sound"

"Well then when are you going to put your words into action?"

"Uh we have to wait for sometime?"

"Is it a question or what?, because I ain't waiting in this damned place for even a sec"

"Okay okay chill, get Soonyoung hyungs attention on you and nod at him. He'll get the signal"

"Ok fine"

With that they both closed the mindlink.

Minghao looked towards Soonyoung.

Soonyoung had his attention on the rogues.

Till now everything was going according to the plan.

Soonyoung shifted his attention to Minghao.

Minghao nodded at him.

Soonyoung immediately understood what he meant.

He mindlinked Seungcheol and told him as well.

From outside they heard the signal.

And in spilt sec Seungcheol and Soonyoung turned into their wolf forms.

The others who were outside also came in the hut already transformed into their wolfs accept for Seokmin and Joshua.

Rogues growled at them.

"You're going to face the consequences of this betrayal Seungcheol"

"Yeah yeah we'll see about it"

Soon the fight started and Soonyoung had already taken down two of them in a flash.

There were a total of nine rogues present there. Two were taken down so there were seven of them remained.

Joshua and Vernon were protecting the Omega's.

Vernon was not letting anyone near them.

Seokmin had a one behind him as he was in his human form.

Seokmin was fighting him with all his might but the wolf was also not the one to back down.

The rogue was trying bit him. Seokmin was trying to shoo him away with the stick.

He was already tired. He wanted to transform into his wolf but he also didn't want the rogues to find his true identity.

Seokmin thinks that he is stronger when he is in his wolf form but unfortunately if he reveals his wolf his true Identity would also be revealed with it.

The others were also trying their best to fight these Rogues.

But it was as if they possessed more strength than them.

Seungcheol, Jihoon and Mingyu finally managed to take down each rogue they were fighting with.

Now there were three rogues remaining.

Two of them charged Seokmin and one was fighting with Jun

Jun was trying to get the rogue of him.

Seungcheol came to his rescue and with both of their strength they took down the wolf.

Seokmin was finding it difficult to fight with two at once.

Soonyoung noticed it and went towards the two rogue with anger bubbling inside him.

Before the two could charge at Seokmin, Soonyoung came in between them and growled at the rogues.

One of them charged at Soonyoung at once and he picked him up with his mouth and threw him away as if he was some trash. (Well he was trash  but you get the point)

The other got scared but then too he  went towards him and his condition also was the same.

Seokmin looked towards the wolf wide eyed.

Soonyoung's wolf was bigger and larger in size than most of the wolves there.

They had taken down each and every rogue wolf.

"Wait weren't they nine in total?"

"I think one escaped"

"The one who had a mark on his forehead escaped", said Soonyoung

"How do you know?"

"Well he was the only one with that mark. I think he was a some second in comand"

"Ok now we are safe"

"I knew Seokmin's plan would work", said Jihoon proudly patting Seokmin's back who got shy.

Jeonghan who hadn't taken a part in fighting but still transformed into his wolf went near the omega's and nuzzled his head into the neck of omegas who were still asleep.

Seungkwan, Wonwoo and Chan groaned at the ticklish feeling they got.

Jeonghan just giggled at their reaction and then turned into his human form.

Soon they all turned into their human form as well.

They had some bruises here and there.

Seokmin approached Soonyoung when he saw him alone.

"Hey Soonie"

"Hey Seokie"

"Um thanks for saving me from those rogues. I owe my life to you"

"Oh you don't owe me anything. Besides I would save you from anything and everything at any given point"

"You don't have to do that"

"Well you are my bestfriend and people do anything for their bestfriends. Wouldn't you do the same for Minghao?"

"Umm yeah true. But thanks once again Soonie"

"No need to thank me. It was my duty"

"I'll go and see Minghao"

"Yupp sure"

Seokmin left Soonyoung and went towards Minghao pulling him into a hug who groaned in response and was pushing him away.

"Ya you smell dirty get off me"

"Hao I am hurt"

"As if I care. Get of me you heavy ass"

Seokmin eventually pulled out with a pout on his face.

"That shit won't work on me. Try it with someone else"

Soonyoung had to practically look away from Seokmin's face as a sudden thought of kissing his pout away came into his mind.

"Seokmin come on don't irritate him. And let's go to our pack. I'll treat everyone's wounds", said Jeonghan.

So everyone got up and made their way towards the Crescent moon pack.

They were laughing and playing with each other.

Each of them could feel a bond building between them.

A bond that would never break no matter what.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys,
I hope you are understanding the story.
If you have any doubts regarding this book feel free to ask me.
Either on personal chat or you can comment here.

Rest, I hope you are enjoying this book. Likes and comments are appreciated as always.

Anyeong~~

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

1.2M 67.8K 50
As a male omega, the rarest and most desired kind of werewolves, Kim Taehyung has grown up in the shadows, hiding his true identity by taking scent s...
2.9K 150 8
A seventeen omega helper fanfic . . . 13 alphas wanting nothing more than to be whole and complete.. happy beyond measure. . . . What happens when...
28.7K 1.7K 39
Two souls fated to be together but can they overcome every obstacles of their path and be together? "Bub don't worry I will always protect you even...
38.9K 2.7K 39
"True blooded alpha is born from a male alpha and female alpha mating. When a true blooded alpha mates with a male omega, a pure omega will be born...