general's wife (payurain)

By farhatt31

pure arrange marriage( historical story) rain is a prince of his village so his father (the king chen) arran... More

chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
special chapter(END)
new story updated

chapter 1

1.3K 40 2
By farhatt31

        Rain tangwai is the first child of his father .his mother got killed in an accident while protecting him when he was just 5 years old and his father got married to his second wife and they had 2 children ,one is princess ple and prince som.

          The second wife and her both children bullied rain alot but in front of his father they behaved like rain is the one who bullied them so his father always took their side and neglect rain alot.

            then he got to meet his beloved friend sky who is son of a soldier in their court house.while his father working in the court ,sky spend most of his time with rain playing and enjoying their friendship.

           Ple and som did not appreciate sky and rains friendship and they put all their straight to not to get sky closer to rain so that they can bully him but sky being sky did not leave rain knowing that they will bully rain and make it look like rain did it so he was with him most of his time and grownup together.

          Being the son of a soldier sky has to get trained in military service to serve his life for court after turning 18.

       Before that happen, rain was roaming around the market with sky,they were holding hands and running here and there ,playing with children and buying ice cream going further into the market. But they were not aware that someone was stalking at them and giving a nod to a person was also looking at them and without wasting any time they were coming to attack rain with their swords but sky knows who to protect rain so he took out his sword and starts fighting with those stalkers and without any time he killed those people,took rains hand and run to words the court house .

       Sky told his father everything ,his father got angry and told other soldiers to investigate the situation and they all go to the rains father chen,he got annoy that anyone dare to harm his first child and gave rain a protecting hug. Rain got overwhelmed by his father who neglected him all of his life and hugged back him and he didnt miss the chance to appreciate sky's dareness in front of his father and requested him to make sky as his personal bodyguard. His father got happy that first time his child ask something from him and allow sky to be with rain all the time .

    Sky and rain got over joyed and starts celebrating in front of everyone and the people around them looking at them with lots of love in their eyes expect for two people ....

    Rains POV.....

      Me and sky reading mangas in my room and we loved that alot.and after completed that book I start thinking whats bothering me the most..............

As you all know what happened with me at a very youge age.you know everything right? But no you not bcoz I have a secret that no one knows, after losing my mom and also my dad(to his 2nd wife) I started having nightmares.so I never slept in nights and sky knows that so he is always there to entertain me and help meforget my pain or whatever that thing is, he is always there but  but.........

Rain: sky! Did you notice that my father king Chen started caring me out of no were.. I kinda kind it suspicious..and I'm not having a good feeling about that..

Sky: my lord! Maybe you are overthinking it?! He may actually start caring u bcoz of the attack and got to know that how precious his child is.. You don't you think like this..

Rain: first of all don't call me that lord thing again . I'm ur best friend so call me rain .. And about that caring thing you talk about me father... I know him better that you..

   While they were still talking someone knocked on the door... 

Rain: come in....

Lady: my lord! Ur father is asking for you. He wants you to come to the court urgently.....

  After saying that she left the them and they both share a knowing look....

They both enter the court room rain is walking forward while sky is just beside him at a distant . they can see that his father has a serious face and his second wife has a smirk on her face.ple and som are sharing nods and smiles to each other and rest of the people has a knot on there eyebrows and the atmosphere is kind of serious .rain gave sky a ' see I told you' kind of look and they stop just in front of his father who was sitting on his thrown..........

The king (chen): our village is facing lots of difficulties ,as you all know how rain got attack in the market,just like that alot of other people faced the same problem, they find rich people and rob them or they find an expensive shop to steal everything from there. And our ladies are not feeling safe while shoping or working in the market. In that case our army is not enough to stop all these difficulties and we need more man power to protect our people and finish those gangs with there roots. So the only one person who can help me from all these things are our neighbor village king and also the member of the main high court of the country the king pakin.

Everyone's mouth fell open......

         So while talking to him I told everything that is hapning in our village and he suggested the best thing that could happen............ The general payu....,..

Everyone in the court starts murmur and all of the got ghoosebumps just by listening his name and rain was confused by everyones reaction and then he look beside that skys mouth and eyes are wide open looking at his father........

               Listen everyone. I talk with king pakin and he will request general payu to help us with this problem.

Everyone was happy that they will got help and starts celebrating but then.......

Court member: its a good news we should welcome them with all the things and need to celebrate my lord...

Chen: but there is still one thing I didnt said yet.....

He said it with such a serious tone and face and everyone in the court stops everything and they had a pin drop silence.......

           I talk with king pakin but he had a condition. That he love general payu as like his own son and he want to see general having a good family and had his own life to live.

(Rains heart starts swelling by what his father is going to say and maybe he kinda know what it is)

     King pakin wants my child to marry general payu.ple and som are too young to get married . so I want rain my first born to marry the general payu.......

   After rains dad (king) statement everyone starts murmur and look at rain who was looking like he doesn't want to marry general. Everyone looked at him with accusing eyes and before rain can say anything his mother the queen starts.....

Queen: rain we don't want to force you. You have all the rights to select your life partner.your fthee loves you equally but look we don't have any other options ple and som are too young .you are our only hope plz for your fathers sake for your village peoples sake plz. U are our last hope plzz....

After what queen said everyone starts looking at rain ,more like staring at him and sky also cannot interfere in here with him so without any other options he agreed with the marriage...

Everyone starts celebrating again but with wines and snaks. Rains father came in front and hugged him ,kissed on his forehead and said thank you and he gave a weak smile to his father and looked at queen and ple and som they were the most celebrating in them and he left there with sky and came back in his room...........

Rain: sky!!!!!!! I told you he was showing care and love just for this. He can sacrifice me for rest of the people ,he don't love me he just love pls and som and that queen mother. I'm not even surprised at all . you know what I'm ready to marry that general but don't want to live here anymore . I don't want to see any of them anymore......

Sky know that this is best that could happen to them and hugged rain calming him. And to came out from this serious and sad thing he diverts rain attention to general payus topic and broke the hug to look into rains eyes..

Sky: rain do you know that ur getting married that means we are going to get separate and you will get busy with you hasband.

Rain: no way sky you are coming with me and I'm not going to leave you and about that general I want all the information about him as soon as possible.

Sky just smrk at his friend and gave a nod and got out of the room leaving rain alone....

---------------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone . this is my first time writing a story and I'm trying my best with it . hope you liked it . plzzz let me know in the comments .and I promise that next chapter will be most entertaining and its inspired from my fvrt historical drama so I hope you will liked my version of it

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

125K 5.5K 49
Hate to Love story... Payu is a son of a rich family but in order to pursue all his properties and the company his late grandfather had made a rule t...
16.5K 471 11
Published: 01-28-2024 Short story Fanfiction
88.5K 2.9K 24
Arrange marriage!!! The rudest Payu...!!! The most innocent nerd Rain...!!! How will devil Payu falls in love with angel Rain ???
54.8K 1.7K 18
CEO of the company and very handsome get married to a boy who is from a small town and very innocent Let's see how the love blooms and how beautiful...