Claimed As His Woman✓

By Arshisweet15

"You have to do this Khushi. This is why I married you in the first place. if you refuse doing this, you well... More

Teaser
chapter one
chapter two
character sketch
chapter three
chapter four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
chapter thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
little announcement
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen.
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
‼️my new book ‼️
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
"My Big Announcment"
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapters Thirty Eight

Chapter Thirty

6.2K 647 110
By Arshisweet15

Raghav is drinking his soul out inside his room. Several empty bottles are lying around carelessly. His eyes are about to come out because of continued alcohol consumption. But now he is eagerly looking at the TV screen to watch the news,  Joining with Diya never was his idea. When he had no hopes of doing anything, suddenly he got that call from her.

•Flash back•

"How can I trust you? What if you are doing this to trap me into something?" Raghav asked her suspiciously. There's no way he's gonna believe her story about taking revenge on Khushi.

"Will you believe me if I say I want to kill her? That I want to get her out of my brother's life forever? I'm being honest here" her voice rang from the other side. He can sense how serious she's sounding.  There's lots of anger in her voice.

”Listen, Raghav, she changed my life completely after getting herself in my brother's life, he has gone totally crazy for her, I want her out of my brother's life forever. I'm sure you want that as well. So what do you think? Are you in or out? "

“Prove me you are honest, do the thing you just told me”

“Okay, I'll call you again after doing what you asking”

•Flash back ends•

He agreed to join hands if she did something to prove how honest she was. If she does what she preaches. He's ready to join hands with  as there's nothing to lose anymore,  so he doesn't care about the outcome anymore. Drinking the alcohol he's watching the news with Eagle eyes.

..

Diya watched the car moving away with a devious smile. She cuts the brake wire. And already petrol is leaking out of it. Now there's a tiny peaky chance for her to survive from the truck she appointed to hit her on the way.

“Bye bye khushi. You stayed more than you needed. I wish you to rest in peace”

She talked to herself with an evil smile. She tried to enter the house again, but soon the evil smile was replaced by the horrified expression. She froze for a moment, seeing the never expected shock.

Khushi comes out of the house along with Amani talking happily. They two went to board into the other car, breaking the ice, Diya quickly ran towards her.

“Khushi, what are you doing here? you just left in your car”

Both Khushi and Amani were jerked by her sudden shout. They looked at her with an amazed expression. Amani understood there was something wrong. She observed her horrified face. It's like she had made a big mistake. Then Khushi told her casually hiding her amusement.

“No diya, I'm about to leave the house. You must be mistaken about something”

Khushi tried to leave telling her, but Diya pulled her harshly to stop her act. Khushi was shocked by her sudden weird behaviour. It's been a long time since she showed her actual personality.

“Don't play me, Khushi. Do you think I'm funny, I just saw you leaving in your car. Then how the hell were you still here?”

Not that's really passing off. What's her damn problem suddenly? Amani, watching her every reaction, keenly decided to tell her the truth she was desperately seeking.

“IT WAS DADI! SHE LEFT FOR MANDIR TAKING DIDI'S CAR”.

The world collapsed upon Diya's head upon hearing Amani's statement. She just stood on the spot frozen. Both sisters got a little worried seeing her ghost-beaten face.

“What's wrong diya? Is there any problem?”

Khushi asked her concerned way. She already guessed she must have done something. Suddenly Diya jerked off hearing her voice.

“Oh no no no.. dadi..oh my god..no”.

She yelled like a mentally unstable woman and rushed out of the house dialing Dadi's number.. Khushi and Amani watched her action with confused expressions. They can't guess anything out of her actions.

“Didi don't you think it's something to do with your car, remember Jiju asked you to not get into the car today, he promised to tell me the reason later, I'm sure it's something to do with her doings”

Amani placed her doubt. And it's got Khushi worried more. She now knows there's something wrong. She quickly took her phone to call her husband.

“Hello, baby girl! Do you miss me already?” Her husband's sexy voice peaked from the other side. She smiled with a worried face, the current situation not encouraging her to lead this romantic conversation.

“Arnav I think there's something wrong with Diya, she's behaving abnormally after hearing about Dadi driving my car. I think she has done something wrong”

She quickly told him the current reaction. She was extremely worried about Dadi's safety now. And she expected Arnav to express the same worry she had, but his reply made her get glued on the spot.

“Relax sweety, there's nothing to worry about, today dadi will realize what kind of stupidity she committed getting my approval to keep her here after I ordered her to go back. She won't realize if we tell her nicely. Let her face the consequences”.

He replied casually, getting her jerk on the spot. She was completely horrified by his reply. She clutched the phone with both hands and asked him with a huge tension.

“Arnav, this is not funny, tell me exactly what you have done. She is not strong enough to face your wrath, Arnav please, tell me everything”

She almost begged him to tell her the scene she didn't have any idea about. Other hand, Diya crazily tries to reach both Dadi's and that truck driver's numbers. But both numbers are not reachable. She's crying terribly thinking about the outcome of her plan.

“Khushi I'm not a monster to eat my own grandmother. She is just going to face what she raised. and don't worry she will be fine”

He told her with a curt voice, before she asked more he disconnected the call. Her heart  pounding louder thinking what exactly he meant. She thought to ask Diya, but she was not in the state to answer any of her questions. Amani got worried seeing her sister's sweaty state. She quickly offered her a bottle of water.

“Calm down Didi, I'm sure Jiju has something on his mind, he won't do anything to upset you. Let's wait for the time”

She told her sister in a comforting way. She somewhere already guessed what might have gotten her brother-in-law to get into this issue. His dear sister must have done something…

Khushi runs towards the emergency ward along with Amani and Diya. She opened the door with tearful eyes. Dad is sitting on the bed putting a small plaster on her forehead. She looks all good and healthy. When she tried to get closer, Diya hugged Dadi tightly, pushing Khushi away.

“Dadi, thanks to lord you are fine. You don't have any idea what I have gone through. What if I lost you, I was so scared dadi”

She cried bitterly, hugging her tightly. But there was no reply from Dadi's side. She is sitting with an emotionless face without hugging her back. Diya expresses her wholesome emotions. She got her soul back seeing her dadi all fit and fine.

“You cut the brake wire, and appointed a hitman to kill Khushi..why did you do that?” dadi asked her using her least low tone. Diya slowly withdrew herself from the hug hearing Dadi's straight questions. She gulped her saliva and had difficulty seeing Dadi's silent murderous look.

Other hand, Amani and Khushi's jaws dropped upon hearing Dadi's question. They couldn't believe their ears. She went this extreme out of her dislike towards her.

“Dadi..I.. let me explain myself, I.. “

Slap..slap…slap..

Diya falls to the ground getting skin-ripping slaps from Dadi. She quickly goes backward seeing Dadi approaching her angrily.

“How did you become this venomous? How could you even think about killing someone? Have I not raised you well just like your brother said? Have I lacked in raising you as a good woman? Why did you do this?”

Dadi starts to slap her red to blue. She was so furious after whatever she had heard from Vijay. He had come to rescue her along with the rescue team. She was saved from the edge of dying. But what made her more heartbroken was knowing her dear granddaughter planned this act to murder Khushi.

Khushi watched the scene with a lonely tear in her eyes. She couldn't believe this revelation at all. What has she done to receive such hate from Diya? All those days she considered her an immature and bratty rich girl type. But she went to this extreme to avenge her vengeance. She stumbled back because of the shock, but she breathed deeply feeling her husband hold her By the waist from behind. He nuzzled her ears and told her husky way.

“Don't cry because of your hater, your tears are way more precious than her dirty blood”

He kissed her cheek softly and got her into his arms protectively.  There is no way he will let her feel down about her. He caressed her hair softly and watched Diya getting beaten with an enjoying eye. He was satisfied seeing Dadi doing justice to the beating part.

Dadi breathes harder after beating her until her hands get stoned. She was too breathless to move afterward. Amani quickly offered her the glass of water and caressed her back sitting beside her. No one talked. The room was so silent, just Diya's weak crying tone arching everywhere. After a moment dadi talked looking at Khushi who was hiding herself inside her husband's arms.

“I'm sorry Khushi. I'm sorry Arnav, I turned deaf and blind when you strictly told me to send her back. I thought she would change herself after whatever happened. But I never thought she would go this extreme. I'm truly ashamed of my upbringing. I agree, I failed to raise her well”

Dadi told them, lowering her crying face. She was so humiliated. There's nothing that can repair the damage Diya caused today. Arnav heard her talk silently. He thought it was time to tell the past truth to both Diya and Dadi………….

Both Diya and Dadi looked at him with a white-washed face. Arnav told them everything from the beginning. How Parvin killed Khushi's parents, and how she falsely accused his father of the murder. They don't know what to say. Khushi silently sat on the sofa he made her sit before telling her everything. Beside her, Amani cries silently hearing their unrevealed past. Khushi softly took her to a warm hug comfortingly. She suppressed her tears knowing she needed to comfort her sister.

“You did all of this to get me married to your friend right? What do you think, That I would forget her as soon as she dies? Are you even in your senses diya? What do you take me for?”

Tears start to roll out of her eyes hearing his talk. This time it's coming out of pain. A horrible pain of regret. She was completely blanked after realizing what she had done.

“Because of your bratty mind, you just joined hands with the man, whose mother was the reason behind our father's death. You supported the enemy to get success on your filthy plan. Can this get any worse?”

His every word pierced her deep heart. She was crying terribly hearing his words. She indeed supported the enemy. That means she wronged her father. She tried to limp towards Arnav with tearful eyes.

“Bhai I don't know, I don't know any of this, I would never do this if I knew all these, please bhai believe me, why didn't you tell me any of this? As his daughter, I have the right to know this, why bhai? Why didn't you tell me anything?”.

She asked him tearfully, hitting the ground. She was so furious about her sin. She couldn't digest that fact, she got herself involved with her father's killer. Arnav gives her a mockery look. He asked her sarcastically, putting his hands in his pockets.

“What might have changed If I told you this? Yeah, you might not have joined Raghav's group. But you might have definitely arranged something else to hurt my wife. Your Aim was killing Khushi. So knowing all these won't change your mindset”

He told her with a normal rage. But only he is aware of the burning lava he's holding inside him. His hands are itching to hold her by the neck and bang her head against the wall. He controlled himself recalling the promise he had made to his father. She cried more after hearing his reply. She doesn't have any right to talk anymore. It's too late to ask forgiveness for her sin.

Then Arnav turned towards Dadi, who looked at Khushi and Amani with tearful eyes. There's lots of regret in her eyes. He understood she greatly regretted her ignorant attitude towards Diya's behavior. She softly told him, wiping her tears.

“Whatever you have done, it's the correct way to react, Arnav. This mistake of hers is never going to be forgiven. I now even regret being saved from the accident. It would've been better to die than live with the venom in an imposter”.

Diya's heart was broken into millions of pieces after hearing Dadi's statement. She froze on the spot hearing what she said. Her eyes didn't lift from Dadi's crying face. Arnav adjusted his watch and told Dadi with a cold tone.

“My intention was not to let you die dadi. I want to tell my sister clearly how damn serious I'm about punishing the person who intended to hurt my wife. She's lucky, she got a second chance to survive because of her relationship with me. This time I chose to leave her for Dad's sake”

He told her coldly looking at Diya who was shivering on the floor seeing her brother's deadly look on her. He got closer now looking at her directly. Then he spoke standing in the middle of them, he told more coldly eying Diya,

“But chances are the last thing I give the person who has an idea to hurt my wife. She thought her brother would forget about his wife if she left his life, but she doesn't know her brother is doing everything in his power to keep his woman alive until he breathes. He won't protect her from the demons around her, instead, he will kill all those demons for thinking of hurting her. He won't play a hero to protect her from all the pain this world passes on her side, but he would be a villain and burn the entire world for even thinking of giving any hardship to her”

The entire room fell into deadly silence hearing his spellbinding words. Unknowingly both Diya and dadi shivered seeing Arnav's ultimate transition. His eyes were too dark, his face was showing a new kind of madness. Undeniably craziness for his love. he meant everything from the bottom of his heart. It's a warning to the whole universe. He could destroy every single thing that comes in the way to destroy his love's happiness. He will keep this oath until he leaves this world.

He calmed, feeling her tender hand touch his cheek. He saw Khushi staring at him with a tearful smile. She couldn't ask for anything more from the god. Now she knows she went through such hardship in the past because she was about to get such an unrealistic lover. She would happily declare that no woman would get such a husband in their life. She softly caressed his cheek and told him softly.

“Let's go from here”

……

Offo exactly 2700 words for this chapter. I don't have the heart to split such an awesome scene into two chapters. I hope I did justice to the waiting.

Sooooo, how was today's episode?

Diya's plan completely collapsed’Aree you guys happy?

I'm somewhere getting jealous about Arnav's unrealistic love of Khushi, is anyone feeling the same?

Now everything is getting in the right order, now we just need to close Parvin's chapter forever. Let's do that in the upcoming episode.

If drama finishing means lots of, I mean dozens of romance coming, so tight the seat belts more.

Tell me your thoughts on this episode. Don't forget to vote and comment. The next episode will come sooner after reaching the maximum votes and comments.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

340K 13.6K 49
It is a love hate story. When two people fall in love but their surrounding is just filled with hate... they do fight with their love but is it enoug...
319K 16.1K 39
An Arnav Khushi fanfic - There are so many sides of him... There are too many shades of him.. Will he be able to give his all to her..? Will she eve...
106K 6K 23
Watty 2019,2021,&2022 Arnav opened his soul to a girl, but he pushed her away just for her own good, Just for her own safety. But he had no idea she...
335K 15.6K 45
#163 angst out of 89.4K stories Her heart craved him but he pined for someone else. Her heart continued to image him ignoring the reality but his h...