Chapter Thirty Five

Hi guys, I'm really sorry for the late update. There are some issues I can't convey openly. I hope you guys will understand this. I was supposed to give the update on the 30th but couldn't. So let's reverse the time back to a few days.

…..

The next day. Yesterday their haldi and Mehendi functions happened grandly. Every moment was simply magical. There's nothing to pinpoint as dissatisfaction. Dadi and Amani were extremely happy that every pre-wedding function ended perfectly without any hurdles. Now in two days, the big day is waiting to happen. Everyone was eagerly waiting for that day…

Today and tomorrow are going to be days off without any functions. Tomorrow they just have to go to the temple to do a special Pooja. Then only the wedding day remains.

At Arnav's room.

He was stumping his fingers on the laptop harshly. The real definition of grumpiness playing on his face. The reason was Dadi. After last night. He was not allowed to meet Khushi until the wedding. And there's nothing that can be more frustrating than that. Just a few hours passed, but he was already feeling the suffocation feeling. He tried to call her. But she hasn't answered. Just sent a text stating.

“Two days hubby. Then we are going to talk for life long”.

He doesn't know what could go wrong if they talk. It's not like he is going to run away or neither will she. And there's zero present chance for anything to become a hindrance to their wedding. Even if the random mafia gang hijacks their venue and points the gun at them, he will terminate all of them with his black cats and will get married sitting on their bodies. He was desperate and lost control to get married. He can see how much he is addicted to her. He felt like he would die out breathless if she was not around. Every minute of the separation makes him more anxious and deadly. He was going through a great self-control to bear all this for her sake. Otherwise, he would have packed her to Korea with him long ago, without caring about the customs and traditions. Like the assassin, he is counting the seconds. Wishing to see the hours go like a wind of thunder. He wants their sitting on the mandap moment as soon as possible…

“Damnit!”.

He growls when the laptop starts to hang dead to his harsh thrust. Means his hard stumping on the keypad. He gritted his teeth out of frustration. 

If he was this desperate to sit on the mandap, his wife should understand how insanely he was waiting for their wedding day. These days he was feeding his inner monster bites before the big meals. And due to their useless customs, his poor wife is going to be so torn out of their wedding night. She might need help from the protein powders and health supplements to bear his unstopped beast that night.

“Are you trying to pull out the keys, Arnav?”

He snapped his eyes towards the door hearing Vijay’s mocking tone. He glared at him with deadly eyes. 

“You better tell me your reason for the visit before I squeeze your balls.”

Vijay controlled his laughter hearing his pissed-off reply.  Nowadays he has lots of fun teasing him. It was a kinda kick to pull the legs of the great ASR.

“Don't be a grumpy bastard Arnav. Be a man. Can't you live two days without your wife around? She is not your oxygen tank, don't be a uxorious man Buddy.”

Arnav rolled his eyes at his words. He wasn't affected by any of his words. If loving your wife dearly, and being an affectionate husband give you a name as uxorious. He is happily ready to accept it. He won't care even if he calls him hen-pecked.

“You won't understand this feeling, Vijay. She was around me in the same house. But I can't talk or meet her. If I did, my Dadi would mess up her brain by saying useless rants. Being close but can't meet, gives peculiar emotions inside the organs.”