Chapter Thirty

Raghav is drinking his soul out inside his room. Several empty bottles are lying around carelessly. His eyes are about to come out because of continued alcohol consumption. But now he is eagerly looking at the TV screen to watch the news,  Joining with Diya never was his idea. When he had no hopes of doing anything, suddenly he got that call from her.

•Flash back•

"How can I trust you? What if you are doing this to trap me into something?" Raghav asked her suspiciously. There's no way he's gonna believe her story about taking revenge on Khushi.

"Will you believe me if I say I want to kill her? That I want to get her out of my brother's life forever? I'm being honest here" her voice rang from the other side. He can sense how serious she's sounding.  There's lots of anger in her voice.

”Listen, Raghav, she changed my life completely after getting herself in my brother's life, he has gone totally crazy for her, I want her out of my brother's life forever. I'm sure you want that as well. So what do you think? Are you in or out? "

“Prove me you are honest, do the thing you just told me”

“Okay, I'll call you again after doing what you asking”

•Flash back ends•

He agreed to join hands if she did something to prove how honest she was. If she does what she preaches. He's ready to join hands with  as there's nothing to lose anymore,  so he doesn't care about the outcome anymore. Drinking the alcohol he's watching the news with Eagle eyes.

..

Diya watched the car moving away with a devious smile. She cuts the brake wire. And already petrol is leaking out of it. Now there's a tiny peaky chance for her to survive from the truck she appointed to hit her on the way.

“Bye bye khushi. You stayed more than you needed. I wish you to rest in peace”

She talked to herself with an evil smile. She tried to enter the house again, but soon the evil smile was replaced by the horrified expression. She froze for a moment, seeing the never expected shock.

Khushi comes out of the house along with Amani talking happily. They two went to board into the other car, breaking the ice, Diya quickly ran towards her.

“Khushi, what are you doing here? you just left in your car”

Both Khushi and Amani were jerked by her sudden shout. They looked at her with an amazed expression. Amani understood there was something wrong. She observed her horrified face. It's like she had made a big mistake. Then Khushi told her casually hiding her amusement.

“No diya, I'm about to leave the house. You must be mistaken about something”

Khushi tried to leave telling her, but Diya pulled her harshly to stop her act. Khushi was shocked by her sudden weird behaviour. It's been a long time since she showed her actual personality.

“Don't play me, Khushi. Do you think I'm funny, I just saw you leaving in your car. Then how the hell were you still here?”

Not that's really passing off. What's her damn problem suddenly? Amani, watching her every reaction, keenly decided to tell her the truth she was desperately seeking.

“IT WAS DADI! SHE LEFT FOR MANDIR TAKING DIDI'S CAR”.

The world collapsed upon Diya's head upon hearing Amani's statement. She just stood on the spot frozen. Both sisters got a little worried seeing her ghost-beaten face.

“What's wrong diya? Is there any problem?”

Khushi asked her concerned way. She already guessed she must have done something. Suddenly Diya jerked off hearing her voice.