Chapter Twenty Four

Before he could say anything, they heard a knocking sound from the door. Arnav asked the person to come inside. There Vijay entered with a nervous face, Arnav clearly understood he was troubled about something, yuvaraj noticed that face and wondered what he came to say. Seeing he had an audience, Vijay tried to compose himself.

“What's wrong Vijay?”

“There's something important, you should know ASAP”.

Arnav got a little worried seeing his tense voice. Vijay rarely gets tension about something. And if he has this tension, it must be something huge. But Yuva doesn't have time to hear his story. He came here to reveal the truth he knows. He wants to wrap up all these revenge games before Khushi gets married. Then Vijay told him in a low voice, eyeing Yuvraj.

“It's something confidential ASR, it needs privacy”.

Now Arnav is indeed worried about his upcoming. Hearing his talk, Yuvaraj got a little pissed off, when he tried to speak, suddenly his phone rang.  Seeing something important, Yuvaraj left the room to attend the call. When the room was private enough, Arnav asked him with an urgent voice.

“Now tell me what's so important,  don't break anything, Vijay, I'm getting engaged tomorrow”.

“Arnav, trust me, I don't want to break this news now,  but I don't want to keep it a secret. It's something you really need to know ''.

“Don't bush around Vijay, tell me straight”.

“It's about Prithvi's uncle”.

Soon hearing his father's name, Arnav became silent. He can guess what kind of news is waiting to come regarding his father. Arnav didn't say anything, but his eyes were eagerly waiting to hear the news. Vijay took out a few quick breaths and looked him directly in the eyes.

“It's about the case of Prithvi's uncle sentenced to jail falsely. The people who died that day, they were…. Khushi's parents”.

The entire world collapsed into Arnav's head hearing his biggest revelation. He froze on the spot and was unable to move forward. He asked him in an almost whispering tone.

“What!”

“Yes Arnav, it's her parents who died that day, prithvi uncle got arrested falsely for their death. Just now the detectives confirmed the information”

Arnav sat on the chair with a thud holding his head, he couldn't express what exactly was going on in his mind, can this get any more messy? His father allegedly got arrested for the death of his wife, and according to the world, he is the real culprit. Everyone, including Khushi, believes that
If this news reaches her ears, what would be her reaction? His head starts to spin even thinking about that question. Vijay stared at him with a sad face. He can guess what his friend is going through now.

“I know Arnav, it's a messed up issue. Until we catch the real culprit, everyone out there believes the projected truth. It will cause trouble if this news reaches Khushi's ear, we have to act fast Arnav, we have to catch the real murderer as soon as possible to clear Prithvi uncle's name”.

“That faceless fucking bastard, he messed up my entire life, his year ago sin, now coming back to destroy my happiness again. I won't spare him when he gets into my hands, he will experience the cruelest death possible”.

Arnav banged the table out of ultimate rage. Now he just wants to catch that bastard and kill him countless times until he feels it's enough. Vijay too had the same fury, his friend's life got messed up because of that murderer.  He does anything to get hold of that bastard.

"IT'S PARVIN".

Both men got shock on their faces when they heard the sudden voice from behind. Both were stunned by his reply. They slowly turn back to see the person. Yuvaraj standing at the doorstep with an emotionless face. There is no other reaction than blank. Arnav's  Blood cells are rushing to the south side hearing Yuvraj's statement. He better knows what he's saying. Yuvaraj slowly took a step toward him.