Chapter Seven

❗❗❗warning. Romantic scenes are on the way. who all is uncomfortable please skip the romantic scene❗❗❗

...

At AR company.

Arnav couldn't concentrate on his work as it's been two days lastly he met Khushi.  he couldn't contact her or plan a schedule to meet her because of his tight schedule past two days.his redevelopment project started. Raghav already started his side of work. he couldn't load Vijay with all of this work because he is already hell-busy handling their Korea main branch. he frustratingly typed on a laptop. and throw away the paper holds out of anger. meantime Vijay entered to cabin, he quickly moved away from getting hit by a paper paperweight. he looked at Arnav stunned way and told him to collect the paperweight from the floor.

Vijay: Man you need to control your anger.  It's getting higher nowadays.

Arnav: shut up Vijay. Don't mess my brain..it's already messed up because of her.

Vijay: oh..so she is the reason. I forgot that you didn't get to meet her for two days. my bad.

Arnav glares at him and continues typing on his laptop. he is messing up his brain so badly by for searching a way to meet her. It was not as easy as he thought. She gets occupied in her office the whole day. and other times get busy at Khanna's mansion. and top of that she ignored his calls for two days even the messages he sent. somewhere he worried about her behavior.is everything okay with her. she is not supposed to show ignorance towards him after whatever they shared. When he wondered every possible way for her ignorance Vijay's voice brought him back from this thoughts.

Vijay: you know ASR, Miss Khushi used to work as Yuvaraj Khanna's secretary when he handled the Khanna builders.

Arnav raised his eyebrow at him asking like <why_you_telling_me_that_now>
Vijay smiled at him knowing way. Then soon Arnav got what he hinting at. Arnav smirked winning way and winked at him for giving the golden idea. Vijay winked back and urged him to proceed..arnav took his phone from the table and dialed one number.

Arnav: Mr. Khanna. There's something I want you to do.
...

Khushi sitting in the car with a frown face. Suddenly Raghav announced everyone from today's wards she going to join him on his redevelopment project as he needed assistance with work. she clearly understood Arnav's idea..she knew he might be blowing up fireballs after she ignored his every call and text. and she has a valid reason for it. after knowing that both men signed her over like some building project she couldn't hide her furious. She feels like some property that is handed over for something in return. he can't let them treat her like that. For God's sake, she is human. not any no living object. Then she changed her face to a  hard one when she saw  Ragahv taking the driver's seat. Both did not share any words. Ragav understood was better to maintain silence knowing how furious she was now. both silently started the ride.

Khushi got out of the car and glanced at the tall building in front of her.  As she expected he brought her to AR company instead of Khanna Builder. She glared at Ragav who avoided looking at her. slowly helped her inside the building...

Arnav excitedly asked people to come inside knowing well who was behind the door..he grinned and saw Khushi enter to cabin with Ragav. he gulped his urges seeing her look so stunning in the silver chiffon saree she wearing. she left her open and red lipstick adored her lips.

She tried to save herself from getting affected by his heating stares. He looked devilishly handsome in his ocean three-piece suit. his killer eyes openly ogling her from top to bottom.

Ragav tries to hide the embarrassment he feels now seeing their two heating moment. Arnav doesn't even care about his presence, he openly looks at Khushi like he isn't present in the scene. feeling it was too much he cleared his throat and told Arnav with h smiling tone.