Woso Oneshots

由 strange_person001

what the title says. I've got a few ideas and i need to get them down so here we are. mase. :) 更多

Intro.
The goonies, Alessia Russo.
Dare, Esme Morgan.
Really?, Leah Williamson.
Scary, Alessia Russo.
Annoyed, Kyra Cooney-Cross.
Flying, Vivianne Miedema.
Trouble, Leah Williamson.
Mr froggy, Alessia Russo.
Numb, Beth Mead.
Focus, Vivianne Meidema.
Good enough, Georgia Stanway.
Truth or dare, Lotte Wubben-Moy.
Fighter, Kyra Cooney-Cross.
Broken nose, Alessia Russo.
Crash, Lucy Bronze.
Movie day, Leah Williamson.
Music, Katie McCabe.
Restless, Georgia Stanway.
plot ideas?
Kid, Leah Williamson.
Split up, Kyra Cooney-Cross.
Thank you, Katrina Gorry.
What have I done, Vivianne Meidema.
Talking, Alessia Russo.
COYG ❤️❤️
Back to before, Vivianne Meidema.
My old self, Katie McCabe.
Tension, Lotte Wubben-Moy.
Scars, Steph Catley.
Interrogated, Leah Williamson.
My bracelet, Esme Morgan.
Edits, Leah Williamson.
Comfort, Alessia Russo.
Messed up, Kristie Mewis.
Sea-side, Leah Williamson.

Oh Fuck, Esme Morgan.

1.7K 27 0
由 strange_person001

Ok, I'm actually really excited to write this, so whoever requested it, cheers duck. This better turn out good.

-------

Y/ns pov.

I don't know what was going through Esme's head when she thought it was a good idea to leave me and our four year old son Harry on our own, but I'm so glad she did.

I love the kid with all my heart, and he is exactly like me, hence the reason I'm so confused that she left us alone.

She's gone out shopping or something with Hempo, which gives us a few hours to cause a bit of chaos before she gets back.

'Alright kid, what do you wanna do?' I ask him, picking him up and throwing him over my shoulder. He starts laughing hysterically.

'Movie.' He shouts between laughs. God, he is so much like me. The kid loves movies.

'Well, Harry, we can't watch a movie without snacks, so we need to raid the kitchen first.' I tell him he has a big grin on his face. Something tells me I might be sleeping on the sofa tonight.

I put him on my shoulders and pretend we are flying to the kitchen. He also loves planes like me.

I sit him on the counter and start opening the cupboards, taking out chocolate, sweets, and most importantly, pretzles.

'Think that's enough?' I ask him, he rapidly nods his head.

'Well, the next thing we need is blankets and pillows. You can't be uncomfortable while watching a movie.' He keeps noding his head along with what I'm saying. Chances are he has no clue what I'm going in about, but I have to teach him these things.

I put him back on my shoulders, and we drop the snacks off in the living room before making our way upstairs.

'Right, you get your stuff, I'll get mine, and we will meet back here.' I tell him.

'Okay, mum.' He smiles and runs off to his room.

I go into mine and my wife's bedroom and grab the quilt, pillows, and Harry's favourite Teddy, which is still in here from when he woke us up this morning.

I go back out to the tip of the stairs, and Harry is stood waiting for me.

'You took agesss.' He says with a smile still plastered on his face.

'No, I didn't. You must have super speed or something.' I say, tickling his sides.

He wriggles out of my grip and picks his Teddy up off of the floor.

'How are we gonna get all this down?' he asks, mispronouncing some of the words.

'Ahh, glad you ask. If you go to the bottom of the stairs, I will roll all of this down, and your job is to catch it, okay?' I ask, making sure he understands me.

'Got it.' He smirks and goes downstairs.

'Ready?' I shout down to him.

'Ready.' He says.

I roll down a few pillows, and he chucks them onto the floor. I then roll down his quilt. He catches it easily. Of course, I don't give him Mine and Esmes' quilt, or it will drown him, and I'm not that stupid, so I carry that down instead.

'Good job, buddy, now we've got to set up our space and pick a movie.' I tell him, ruffling up his hair.

We spend about ten minutes setting up the most comfortable space possible and place the snacks table in front of us.

'We are so good at this.' I say to Harry as I sit down, he cuddles up to my side.

'What movie are we watching then, Harry?' I ask.

He looks up to me, confused.

'What is it?' I say.

'I not sure.' He replies.

'Well that's ok mate, how about we watch my favourite.' I suggest.

No, I know what you might be thinking. Of course, I'm not gonna show my four year old kid pulp fiction, I'm talking about The Goonies.

See, I've been waiting to watch it with him for a while, but Esme won't let me. I don't get why, though, because I've been watching it since I was his age and I've turned out fine. It only swears once or twice.

'What is that?' He asks.

'Well It's about lost pirate treasure.' I tell him and he looks interested to say the least.

'Okay, okay, okay.' He repeats excitedly.

I smile down at him and turn on the film. Get this, for the whole movie, I don't quote a single line. I want my son to have the best first experience of The Goonies, so I restrain myself this time.

By the end, all of the snacks are gone and Harry is extremely smiley.

'Did you like it then?' I ask.

'My favourite.' He tells me.

My life is complete. My son has the same favourite film as me. I have succeeded as a parent.

'I love you, kid.' I say.

'Love you to mum.' I replies.

He's so cute when he's nice, sometimes he's a bit to much like me and is fucking ferrol.

I get up from the sofa so I can stretch my legs but I trip over the table and fall to the floor.

'Shit.' I whisper.

'Shit.' A little voice says back.

I start rolling around on the floor, not being able to contain my laughter. Little kids swearing will always be my favourite thing.

'Kid, you can't say that.' I say between laughs.

'Shit.' He smirks.

'No, please stop your mummy's gonna kill me.' I tell him, still laughing.

The front door opens and Harry runs towards it. Meanwhile I'm still rolling on the floor, realising how much my foot hurts.

'Hey Harry, what have you been doing today.' Esme asks him.

Please don't say it, please don't say it.

'Shit.' He giggles.

I can't help but burst out laughing. Esme walks into the room with Harry in her arms and a stern look on her face. Hempo follows close behind trying to stop herself from laughing.

'Y/n, can you tell me why our son is swearing.' She asks.

'No.' I tell her, it comes out more like a question.

She looks at the tv and sees what movie we've been watching.

'I told you not to watch that with him.' She raises her voice.

'Fuck.' I didn't mean to say it, it just slipped out.

'Fuck.' Harry repeats.

Can the ground just swallow me up.

I look to Lauren for help but she just looks the other way. Helpful.

Esme rakes a deep breath and whispers to Lauren. She takes Harry from my wife and goes upstairs.

I'm in deep, deep shit.

'You are in so much trouble, I'm telling Lucy about this.' Lucy is sort of like my mum and she's gonna be fuming if she finds this out.

'Oh come on please, not Lucy. It was a mistake I didn't mean to swear. Let's be honest it was gonna happen at some point. I've been trying so hard not to swear around him for four years.' I plead with her.

'Nope, I've made up my decision.' She tells me, sitting on the sofa and looking away.

'She's gonna kill me, babe.' I say.

'Good, then you might think twice before swearing in front of our child.' She starts walking away in a huff.

'I won't be able to think at all, I will be dead.' I get up and start following her, hopping because of my foot.

She doesn't reply.

'Oh come on, you can't be this mad. You've got to admit it was funny as fuck.' She clips me round the back of the head.

'Language.' She says.

'Please don't tell Lucy, I can do without her scolding me. Anything else, just not Lucy.' I beg.

'Fine, you're sleeping in the sofa tonight then.' She smirks.

I knew this would happen. Don't worry I've got a plan.

'Ok, thanks, babe.' She gives me a small smile and goes upstairs to put away her shopping.

Hempo leaves an hour later and Harry is fast asleep in his bed. I take up his quilt and things and tuck him in. I give him a kiss on the forehead and go back downstairs.

My wife still hasn't talked to me since earlier and I'm starting to get bored. I've been watching benidorm to pass the time but it's not the same without her.

I hear her footsteps coming down the stairs and she sits down next to me.

We sit in silence for a few minutes before she breaks it.

'I have to admit love. I think Harry really enjoyed today.' She tells me.

'Yeah, he said The Goonies is his favourite.' I smile up at her.

'That's your life complete then.' She smirks.

'Of course it is.' She rsts her head on shoulder.

We sit in silence, watching a few more episodes.

I turn to ask her something but notice she is asleep. Yes, my plan worked.

She is sleeping on the sofa with me.

I move us around so we are both laying down and comfortable and continue to watch benidorm.

After some more episodes I start to feel my eyes getting heavy and before I know it I'm fast asleep too.

-------
I like it one, I'm going to sleep now though cause I'm fucking shattered.

Mase. :)

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

18.3K 320 16
I have ideas, and I hope to write them. I have the time to write. I have the means to write them. But will I? Who knows.
772K 14K 200
I'll write about any footballer (women of course). Feel free to give me suggestions or requests. I'll write soft fluff, smut, angst ANYTHING. Ill wri...
37.4K 649 34
Go ahead and send in ideas if you want.. Maybe I'll use a few ;)
42.1K 388 41
Woso one shots all I'm going to say is that the first few are bad but the rest are ok you can request anything I'll try my best to to what you ask ho...