Battling your Demons. (Hazbin...

By Nexaverse

At Charlie's Castle, Millie talks with her best friend about how Charlie managed to create the Happy Hotel wi... More

Biography
Into the Pit of Despair With a Sliver of Hope
The Radio Demon Overlord
Learning of Hell and meeting an Overlord.
The Exorcists of Despair
Just Walk Away.
Knowing the Vees.
A Mole is in the Hotel.
Trust and Bondage
Conspiracies, Conspiracies...
Staying out of the Moth's Path.
Liquifying your Fears
Blackmailed by the Backbone
Clarification Page
The Carmines in Action
The Vee's Iron Fist and Science of Allorubbing (πŸ‹LIMEπŸ‹)
Escape from V Tower and the Vees!
Class is in Session
Someone Else's Shoes (πŸ‹LIMEπŸ‹).
Compensation and Hard Justification
A Night to Remember (πŸ‹LEMONπŸ‹)
Timeskip
Meeting the Lord of Hell
Like Daughter, Like Father.
The Might of the King and Time with the Bodyguard (πŸ‹VAGGIE LEMONπŸ‹)
Connecting the Dots and A Royal Treatment (πŸ‹CHARLIE LEMONπŸ‹)
The Paradise in the Clouds
Indigo vs Valentino and Charlie vs Adam
PARTY TIME!
The Fashionista's Offer

Dramatic Theater

1.3K 45 9
By Nexaverse

Y/N was in a small room on the floor looking at Vaggie in a flustered expression. They just finished a sparring match together, and who won? Their tongues. 

Y/N: (...) Um...You...you wanted to watch a movie together?

Vaggie: If...If you want? I...Sorry about throwing myself on you like that...

Y/N: It's...fine...I...didn't mind.

Vaggie and Y/N were both then silent as shyness took over them.

Suddenly the door opened and they saw someone enter.

Charlie: There you are, Vaggie! I was looking everywhere for you.

Y/N and Vaggie were shocked to see Charlie find them. Charlie looked at the two and was confused.

Charlie: Why are you guys sitting on the floor?

Y/N: Um...we were sparring together.

Vaggie: Yeah. We have.

Charlie: Oh. Who won?

Vaggie/Y/N: She did.

Charlie saw Y/N and Vaggie point at each other while blushing at each other, which confused things even more.

Charlie: Okay...Come on. We have to do some activities. 

Vaggie: Oh, um...Charlie, I asked Y/N if she wanted to watch a movie with us. 

Charlie: Oh. Did you?

Y/N: Yeah. Um...Are there...um... any enjoyable movies? Movies that are not...dirty or horror, or...

Charlie: Well, some are depicted in that category. But there is one that we could watch together.

Y/N: What genre is it?

Charlie: It's an opera. I know, some people hate opera, but...It's special to me.

Y/N: Sure. we can watch that together, I'll cover my ears in case the volume is too loud. What are we learning today?

Charlie: Consent. Being a better person is to accept another person's decision. 

Vaggie: (groans) Let me guess, Angel is playing the one asking?

Charlie had an innocent grin as she shrugged.

Vaggie: (sighs)

Y/N: And who's the one saying no?

Charlie: (inhales deeply)

-----------------------

Y/N had an unamused look on her face. Turns out she was the one who was acting alongside Angel Dust. She had her hand over her face as she couldn't stand Angel Dust's seductive charms. And even though Angel liked boys, he was able to put up quite the performance. Especially one that bit Y/N on the butt.

Niffty: (munching on food) 

Angel Dust: Oh, toots. Whatcha doing later?~ 

Angel Dust then swooshed his body to flaunt his chest at Y/N, who was not interested and abhorred Angel's guts.

Angel Dust: I am a man on the streets who adores the joys of sexual pleasure. Now, where's a person who wants to share their passion with me?~

Y/N: (...)

Angel Dust looked at Y/N with a smug smile, knowing that when Y/N laughed at him as he roleplayed "The Crackhead" with Sir Pentious, this was karma coming back at her. Y/N turned to look at Vaggie and Charlie who shrugged. 

Y/N: (sighs) God in Heaven, why?

Angel Dust: Oh, hey, honey?~

Y/N: (...) Am I supposed to know who you are?

Angel Dust: (scoffs) Who am I? I am the great Angel Dust, the most popular artist of all time. You look like someone who could enjoy being on the screen. Not to mention..."have your holes plugged in"?~

Angel Dust then got close to Y/N, interrupting her personal space and making Vaggie and Charlie feel a little jealous.

Y/N: Yeah, no thank you. 

Angel Dust: (snickering) C-Cmon, hon. Surely you wanna get laid. Why don't I give you a reason why? Everyone wants to get smashed. (laughing)~

Angel Dust loved the look on Y/N's face and rolled on the floor laughing. 

Vaggie's eye slightly twitched in irritation as Charlie pulled her collar, rethinking choosing Y/N for the roleplay. 

Angel Dust: And...I know a certain someone who'd love to have their cat. Perhaps you can arrange playdates or...something more... trust-building?~

Y/N: The only thing you should be mashing is the idea of understanding when someone says no. Now if you'll excuse me, I have a purity ring assembly to attend to. Soon, I shall remain virginous until marriage. Maybe you should do the same if you wanna survive HIV.

Soon, the roleplay was over. 

Charlie: YES! Oh! Bravo! Bravo! Nice job, Y/N!

Y/N: Thanks, but was it necessary for me to...

Charlie: Sssory...Angel Dust requested. 

Y/N then slowly turned her head to look at Angel Dust, showing off a glare.

Angel Dust: You mess with the Spider, you get the liquefication, baby. And I am the ultimate liquefier. 

-----------------------

(CRACKING)

Angel Dust: OW OW OW! UNCLE! UNCLE! I SUBMIT! I SUBMIT!

Y/N: (...)

Y/N got into a wrestling move with Angel Dust under her feet and his arms pulled from behind. Charlie blushed at Y/N's brute strength.

Vaggie: Told you she was strong. 

Charlie: Yeah, but not that strong.

Niffty: Cookies!

Niffty then headed to the group with a tray of cookies in her hands. She eyed Charlie and Vaggie as they stared at Y/N disciplining Angel Dust.

Angel Dust: Ack! Okay, I'll be honest. If it was with a boy, then it would be hot. I'm more flexible than--.

(CRACKING)

Angel Dust: OWOWOWOWOW!

Niffty: (gasps) 

Niffty then had an idea form in her head as she rushed up to her room and then grabbed a pencil and paper and then drew. 

Niffty: (giggling maniacally) 

Charlie: Anyway, Pentious, you're up next. 

Pentious: You got it!

Y/N: Okay. So...this is gonna be awkward. 

Vaggie: Actually, you should do it this time, Y/N. 

Y/N looked at them surprised. 

Y/N: Me? Be seductive?

Charlie: Yeah. It cannot be that hard. It's just some one-liners that sound a little...cheesy. Try it out. 

Vaggie: Besides, it's just acting. 

Y/N: Um...Okay...

Angel Dust: Ohohoho, this I gotta see.~

Vaggie turned to glare at Angel Dust, who didn't mind, and smirked while Vaggie held onto her Angelic Spear a little tighter. 

Y/N: (clears throat)

Y/N cleared her throat and the roleplay was about to begin. Y/N then thought of a good opening as she took a few steps back and then started to walk sexily towards Pentious. Her legs swayed from left to right like an uptight celebrity. She then stopped and swayed her body like she was attracting people and when she revealed her face underneath her indigo hair, her eyes bat at Pentious as he puffed up her chest to show the sexual nature in her. But this seductive attribute worked on three people...

Y/N: (sighs) I just can't help it...I just need the intense depravity in me. Who wants to be my next fantastic meal?~

Y/N then set her eyes on Pentious and had an evil smirk, while Pentious felt uneasy, seeing that Y/N's performance was hypnotizing. Angel Dust had a shocked look on his face, not realizing that Y/N also had such an attitude. He looked at Charlie and Vaggie, who were shocked by Y/N's act. It was enough to get Vaggie to fan her face with her hand and for Charlie's face to slightly turn red. 

Angel Dust's thoughts: (They're gonna fuck. They gotta fuck.)

Y/N: Hey, young boy. Are you lost?~

Sir Pentious: Um...No, ma'am. I'm just waiting for the next...

Sir Pentious looked at his script and saw his next lines. 

Sir Pentious: I am waiting impatiently for the next bus to arrive. Best you walk back home, dear. I have no interest in what deviant thoughts you wish to vent out physically. 

Y/N: (chuckles seductively)~

Y/N then grabbed Sir Pentious's arms and made him hold her as she leaned forward. Her face was extremely close to Sir Pentious's, making him blush at her in surprise. How could Y/N be so seductive???

Y/N then had her claws out and had them slide up Sir Pentious' chest, making him feel the tips enter through his scaly and slimy skin. Her purrs vibrated into his body, making him feel her purrs from the inside. 

Y/N: (purring) I don't need to go anywhere. And you...It's gonna be quite a while till your bus comes...~

Y/N then walked sexily around Pentious, surprising everyone with her seductive attitude. Her tail playfully hit on Sir Pentious' face, making him feel the fur and smell the scent. Once behind him, Y/N then had her arms wrapped around Y/N from behind, with her tail wrapping around Pentious' body. This made Angel, Vaggie, and Charlie flabbergasted. 

Charlie: Um...Um...

Vaggie: (...)

However, for Angel, he was enjoying everything. This was a show he would wanna watch. 

Angel Dust: Kinky...Don't stop Y/N. Use his lust against him! Oh, lick his neck. That always swoons them! And then give him a scratch. It's how Summer won men and women!~

(SHING)

Still gawking at Y/N, Vaggie grabbed her Angelic Spear and aimed for Angel's neck. 

Angel Dust: That's the prime tool to invite them into sex!

Having enough, Vaggie then raised her Angelic Spear, making Angel Dust run away with Vaggie chasing him.

(SLASH)(SLASH)(SLASH)

Angel Dust: WOAH! HEY! CHARLIE, CONTROL YOUR BITCH, PLEASE!?

(FWOOSH)

Still staring at Charlie, blushing, Charlie had her horns form and her hair moved in a fiery attribute. Her right hand forged a fireball and threw it at Angel Dust. Angel Dust was then behind a ring of fire around him. 

Angel Dust: Can't you girls take a joke??

Y/N: And I heard that you are the serpent who doesn't give up till his dreams are realized. How about I help you fulfill your goal...in winning me?~ 

Y/N then walked back in front of Sir Pentious and crouched down with her arms sliding from behind and her claws scratching the slimy and scaly skin. She rested the side of her face on his waist, making the urge stronger than before. 

Y/N: Cause I heard you got two of them packages. It would be a shame if you wanted to reject a kitten in need of..."special milk"?~

Then Sir Pentious got his head out of the clouds and pushed Y/N away, showing off his authority. 

Sir Pentious: No thank you, madam. For my heart burns for someone else. 

Y/N: Ooh...Then that means triple the fun?~

Y/N then crawled to Sir Pentious on all fours. 

Y/N: What's the worst that can happen? Don't you want two girls to play with? I can obey. (meows)~

Sir Pentious: What you must learn, missy, is that sex is not going to alleviate the pain inside you. If you have problems, don't use sex as an answer. Find yourself, and next time...don't try to convince a person who's already in a relationship. 

Y/N's expression then changed into a realizing moment. Showing kindness, Sir Pentious reached out his hand to Y/N, making her grab it and help her up. 

Sir Pentious: Instead of that, why don't you...learn a healthier way of gaining friends and treating your body well? 

Y/N: Like...Like what?

Sir Pentious: I have some friends who can help. They're the Hazbin Hotel, who can help with your feelings and help you be a better person. Interested? 

Y/N: Um...O-Okay. Let's do it. Friend.

Soon, the roleplay was over. Sir Pentious bowed and Y/N curtsied in front of Charlie, who was at a loss of words. Soon a smile formed on her face as she clapped in silence. 

Y/N: (chuckles) Sorry you had to see that side of me.

Charlie: Y/N, that was...how did you do that?

Y/N: I...used to perform in plays in Elementary school. Teachers said I was very convincing. 

Alastor smiled, remembering Y/N reeducating Velvette at the Overlord meeting. 

Angel Dust: You know, if you ever want to convince people, you could be in a throuple with Dia and Summer. 

Vaggie then charged for Angel Dust. 

Angel Dust: AH!

(GRAB)

But Y/N rushed and grabbed Vaggie from behind, saving Angel from being impaled. 

Vaggie: ¡Tu enferma, desviada, pedazo de mierda--!

Y/N: Vaggie, calm down!

Vaggie: ¡Te haré caer de rodillas y te meteré mi lanza en la maldita garganta!

Angel Dust may not know Spanish, but he knew that it was a threat. He looked at Y/N, who showed off a glare. 

Y/N: Watch what you say and stop being horny or I'm letting the leash go. 

Angel Dust raised his hands in defense and nodded in response, getting the picture. 

-----------------------

Soon, the night began to cover the crimson sky over Pentagram City. 

(FSSSSH)

Y/N was under the sharp rain of the shower in her bathroom. She felt the hot water sliding down her skin, her fur becoming moist and droopy. She smiled as she could feel the hot water relaxing her muscles while also covering the room in steam, fogging up the mirrors. 

Y/N: Mm...Just what I needed. (exhales) 

Y/N went to sit down on the attached bench and let the water hit every part of the front of her body. However, as she showered, she then remembered her performance in front of the group and how she managed to shock everyone. 

Y/N: Never wanted to act that way. To be honest, I didn't know I could act that way and have it worked. It was gross having my arms covered in Pentious' slime, though. Still, I'm sure it'll just blow away like dust in the wind by tomorrow. 

Soon, Y/N finished with her shower and then headed to the sink where she grabbed her towel and covered her body. She grabbed some dye and spread it on her hair, preparing it to be a new color once she was done. 

When she headed out the door, she was embarrassed and shocked to see Angel Dust in her room. 

Y/N: AH! AHH!! 

Angel Dust: OH!

Angel Dust jumped in surprise, not knowing that Y/N was in the bathroom. She tried to hide behind the door, not letting Angel see her in a towel. 

Angel Dust: Sorry! The...The door was open! I wanted to say sorry for how I acted and...! 

Y/N: GET! OUT!! NOW!!!

Angel Dust then rushed out of Y/N's bedroom, making her storm to the door and lock it, ensuring that no one would ever go inside. And once she turned around to get changed...

(KNOCK)(KNOCK)(KNOCK)

Y/N's eye twitched when she heard the door knock, she griped her towel, aggressively opened the door, and yelled out. 

Y/N: STOP BEING A FUCKING PERV--!!

Then Y/N stopped when she saw it wasn't Angel Dust, but Charlie, who was holding Vaggie tight as she tried to get her hands on Angel Dust. 

Y/N: OH! Charlie! I'm so sorry! I didn't know that was you.

Charlie: Oh, it's alright. I saw Angel Dust run away from your voice and Vaggie sensed that he may have done...something.

Y/N: Oh, he just came in here. It's my fault. The door was open.

Charlie: Oh, (giggles) Um...You're wearing...

Soon, all three of the girls turned red as they saw Y/N in a towel, making them all embarrassed. 

Y/N: (squeals) I'll...I'll go put something on!

Vaggie saw that Charlie was distracted and took this chance. 

(SMOOCH)

Y/N: Woah!

She then grabbed Charlie's face and kissed her on the mouth, shocking them. 

Charlie: MMPH!?

Vaggie: (moaning)~

Vaggie then made it more romantic as she moved Charlie and held her by the back and kept their lips connected. 

Charlie: Mmm...mmm...mmmmmm...mmmmm~~

At first, Charlie was shocked, but her love for Vaggie took over as she embraced the kiss. Having her hands traverse Vaggie's silky hair and back. She then realized that they were doing this in front of Y/N.

Vaggie/Charlie: (moaning)~

Y/N looked at them shocked at first, but she leaned on the side of the door, smirking at the love they had for each other. Vaggie then separated from Charlie's lips, leaving Charlie completely flustered. Vaggie then had Charlie fall into Y/N's arms, brushing her hair in shyness, remembering that Y/N saw the whole thing and making Y/N realize that Vaggie was just making Charlie let her go...just to find and break Angel Dust. 

Charlie: (swoons) 🥴🥴🥴💗💗💗

Vaggie rushed off to find Angel Dust and broke him. 

Y/N: (strained grunting)

Y/N dragged Charlie into her room and let her rest on her bed. 

Y/N: You can stay there and swoon over Vaggie. I'm gonna go change. 

Y/N returned to the bathroom, hoping to change without any perverts eyeing her, and closed the doors this time. 

Charlie remained on Y/N's bed and was rethinking how Vaggie kissed her.

Charlie: (swoons, giggles) Sorry you had to see that, Y/N. Not that you didn't mind.~

Y/N: It's fine. With you and Vaggie, I'll give you a pass. Angel Dust, I'll break his bones. 

Charlie then smirked. 

Charlie: (chuckles) Well, Vaggie seems to be doing it for the both of you.~ What was that by the way?

Y/N: Whatever do you mean? 

Charlie: That performance. I didn't think you would be flirty in that. I thought you gonna be bored. 

Y/N: Well, I tried to give it a little push. And I wanted to test out Pentious' ability to resist. But I don't think he's into me. 

Charlie: Eh, shame. You like girls.

Y/N: That I do. Alright. I'm ready. 

Soon, Y/N came out of the bathroom and revealed herself. Charlie was at a loss for words. She saw Y/N in a party goth outfit. 

Y/N: What?

Charlie eyed Y/N from the down up. She wasn't wearing her usual heels and she had some kind of rings on one leg and a strap on the other. She wore jean shorts with a black shirt and two necklaces on her neck. As for the makeup, There was blue eyeliner, black lipstick, and the inside of her hair in different colors while the outside was transfusing from blue to black.

Charlie: Woah...You look...Dark and colorful...

Y/N: Yeah. It's how I always went out. Even though it was attracting boys, I made sure to let them know what I liked. 

Charlie: Yeah. It looked a lot like me when I was a teenager. 

Y/N was at a loss for words. The Princess of Hell was an EMO??

Y/N: You...The Princess of Hell had a rebellious attitude. 

Charlie brushed the back of her hair, flustered. 

Charlie: Well, I had a free life. And by the time I was rebellious, it was the same time when...I...Mom left. 

Y/N saw Charlie feeling a little down and she went to her. She opened her arms, asking if Charlie needed a hug, and Charlie accepted. 

Y/N: I'm sorry your mom left. I know the feeling all too well.

Charlie: Yeah...Thank you.

Y/N smiled in response. 

Y/N: C'mon. We're gonna be late for whatever movie you want to show me. 

Charlie: Let's just go get Vaggie first.

(CLATTER)(SMASH)

Angel Dust: AGH!!

Y/N and Charlie then heard Angel Dust screaming. 

-----------------------

Angel Dust held onto a pole high above the ground, with a frozen Vaggie looking up at him with a death glare, ready to carve Angel a new one. Charlie and Y/N approached Vaggie from behind. 

Y/N: Uh, okay. Vaggie, I think Angel learned his lesson. Let's go. 

Y/N took Vaggie's hand and tried to pull her away, but Vaggie wouldn't budge again. 

Y/N: (sighs) Charlie.

Charlie: (sighs) Yep...

Charlie, knowing the drill, took Vaggie's other hand and the two pulled with all their might. 

Y/N/Charlie: (strained grunting)

As they pulled Vaggie, Vaggie was set as a stone and as she was dragged away, she was being pulled as a statue dragging on concrete. 

-----------------------

Later, the girls rode to the movie theater through Charlie's family limo. Y/N looked at the design and was astonished to see it stand for a long time. 

Y/N: How long was this thing active? 

Vaggie: Until like...the 1970s. I think.

Y/N: Oh. Nice. You still didn't tell me what kind of movie you wanted to watch with us. 

Charlie: It's a secret. 

Angel Dust: Does it have strap-ons included? 

Vaggie prepared to punch Angel in the face, but Y/N stopped her. 

Y/N: It's not worth it, Vaggie. It's not worth it. 

Vaggie then calmed down, letting Angel live...for now.

Nifty: Would there be men included? And are they bad boys?~

Charlie: Ehh...Yes and no.

Niffty: (chuckles evilly) Perfect...

Husk: What could be so important that you wanna drag all of us out to see?

Charlie: It's a very special film for us to watch. Despite Alastor not being able to come with us. 

Y/N: Let me guess. Video?

Charlie nodded in response. 

Later on, the group headed out of the limo to find the theater's size compared to theirs. It was ginormous.

Y/N: Yeah...Despite it being in either video or radio, cinema holds it together.

Y/N headed to the front entrance and opened the door to see the interior, but was surprised to see Charlie leading the others away from the theater. 

Y/N: Um...Charlie, the entrance is this way, no?

Charlie: That's only for the Overlords and Sinners and Hellborn. Being the Princess means you have a private suite.

Y/N: P-Private suite?

Angel Dust: Ohohoho, so you got a private suite? What do you watch that gets you hard at night?

Charlie: (chuckles nervously) I don't watch that, Angel. And this one...It's special to me. 

Vaggie: What are you going to show us? 

Charlie: I promise you, once you see it. You'll want more of it. 

Angel Dust: It better be good enough to get me going. 

Vaggie went to attack Angel Dust again, but Y/N stopped her. Y/N shook her head no, reminding her it wasn't worth it, letting Angel get a smug expression on his face.

Y/N: Allow me.

(POW)

Angel Dust: AGH! (coughing)

Y/N went to punch Angel Dust in the stomach, making him cough up. Vaggie saw this and had a smug smirk which was delivered to Y/N, thanking her for disciplining Angel Dust.

Charlie: Alright! 🎵Here we are🎵!

Soon, the group was behind the movie theater and they saw nothing but a door next to a dumpster that had dead bodies inside. Everyone looked at Charlie in confusion as she had a wide grin on her face. 

Husk: Princess, there's nothing here.

Charlie pointed up, making everyone look to see an elevator coming down. 

Y/N: Oh.

Once the elevator got down, everyone got in with Charlie pressing the buttons to go up. 

However, no one noticed that someone was watching, and they smiled evilly when they saw the Princess and her friends go into the private suite. They pulled out a transceiver and spoke into it. 

???: Mr. Valentino. I have the Princess, the Star, and her accomplices all in one package. 

-----------------------

Valentino smiled evilly from the other side of the transceiver as he was in his limo. 

Valentino: Excellent.~

Valentino then set his sights on Summer, who was busy pole-dancing with Dia in tow, and a third Succubus who was shorter than the two.

Valentino: Girls. Come to Daddy.~

The three girls then crawled on all fours to Valentino, making them all rest their heads on Valentino's lap.

(SHOOM)

Summer/Dia/Succubus: ACK!

Valentino then had three chains form around their necks. 

Valentino: Summer, since you wronged Daddy, you get to fix it. Get in there, find Y/N, and you know what you have to do. 

Summer: Yes, Mr. Valentino.

With a sad look on her face, Summer then obeyed and got up to head inside the movie theater, as for Dia and the other Succubus, Valentino smiled at them evilly. 

Valentino: As for you two...satisfy Daddy. Milky, you're first.~

Milky: (gulps)

-----------------------

Once inside, everyone saw it to be empty, and not a lot of chairs to sit on. 

Y/N: You weren't kidding when you said private suite. Who were the majority of these seats for?

Charlie: Most of them were for my family and my ex's family. But it doesn't matter now. You guys are welcome to sit anywhere you want. 

Y/N: Thanks. I'll go get us some popcorn. 

Vaggie: Alright. Just make sure that Niffty doesn't wander off again. 

Y/N: Yeah...I don't think we need to look after Niffty.

Y/N pointed behind Vaggie and they saw Niffty staring blindly at the big screen, not moving an inch.

Niffty: (...)

Vaggie: Oh, well, best to not let her stay there.

Y/N: Yeah. Do you guys want anything? 

Husk: If they have any alcohol, get me a strong one.

Angel Dust: Fries! Fries for me!

Y/N: Vaggie? 

Vaggie: Um...Maybe a salad. For Charlie.

Charlie: Do they have any...meat for Vaggie? 

Vaggie: Just...some fish or something? 

Y/N: Okay...I didn't think they'd have those, but I'll check it out. 

Charlie: Okay, I'll go get the projector working.

Y/N left to get some food to watch downstairs while the rest tried to help Charlie with the projector. 

-----------------------

Once Y/N made it back down, she went into the front entrance and looked for a place to buy food from. When she found it, she ordered the food for the rest to have, and to her surprise, they had it ready for her. 

Y/N: Huh. Okay. Not your typical theater, but okay.

After purchasing the food, Y/N then carried the food with a nearby cart and pushed it out of the theater, but then...

Y/N: (...) 

Y/N stopped in her tracks as she felt her ears getting stiff. She looked around to see if there was anything out of the ordinary and at first she didn't see anything. But then again, the sense of smell is stronger than the sense of sight. 

Y/N: What in the everlasting fuck do you want, Summer?

Y/N then turned her head to see a corner and saw Summer hiding in the darkness. Summer then revealed herself as she had a concerned look on her face while holding her arm with her other hand. 

Y/N: Did Valentino order you to find us? Tell him to be a man and deal with his problems himself if he wants us. 

Summer: No. It's not that.

Y/N had an unamused glare, knowing that wasn't true. 

Summer: Okay, yes. He's looking for you. 

Y/N: For what? Revenge? Too bad. I don't go to war with man-children. And for him to have you and Dia do the hard work, that's low.

Summer: (...)

Y/N then approached Summer with her arms crossed. 

Y/N: I'm going to ask you again, Summer. What are you doing here? Why did Valentino send you?

Summer and Y/N then realized that they were a little too close to each other. And in an instant...

(GRAB)

Y/N: Hey! What are you--!?

Y/N was surprised to see Summer grabbing her by the hands and pinning her to the wall, their arms were wrapped around each other as Summer and Y/N looked at each other in the eyes as they could feel their cat instincts rising again.

Summer: (purring)~

Y/N: (...) (purring) What...What do you want, Summer?...~

Summer: I'm...sorry...

Y/N: For what?

Y/N then looked at Summer and saw the truth through her eyes. Y/N learned that Valentino learned that Summer gave her advice to escape. 

Y/N: Look, Summer. My friends are up there and we need to...

Then...in shock, Summer went and tried to press her lips against Y/N's, trying to kiss her, but Y/N pushed her away. 

Y/N: Summer! Consent is important!

Y/N was angry that Summer tried to throw into her arms, but the look on Summer's face was clear: She was concerned for her.

Y/N: S-Sorry I pushed you. But my friends are going to watch a movie and...

Y/N saw Summer walking up to her again, with her chest resting on Y/N's chest. The two looked at each other with batted eyelashes and Y/N could feel Summer digging her hands into Y/N's shirt. Her claws stretched on Y/N's chest, making Y/N raise her head in pleasure.

Y/N: (moans)~ 

The two then moved a little closer with both of them purring at the same time. 

Summer/Y/N: (purring)~

Y/N: Summer...I...we cannot.

Summer: I don't want to either...but...

Summer and Y/N could feel their cat instincts kicking in as their eyes dilated to a cat's vision. 

Summer: It's how cats are. And with humanity added...well...Sorry...~

And then...The two could feel each other's lips touching each other, pulling each other into a kiss.

Y/N/Summer: (moaning)~

Y/N then allowed Summer to rest on her body as Summer raised her leg in seduction and their tails began to wrap around each other.

Y/N and Summer's claws slid down their backs, making each other feel the sharpness. Then, Y/N went and pinned Summer to the wall, making her motionless. The two then deepened the kiss, with their tongues swirling around each other. 

Summer/Y/N: (moaning)~

The two then parted from each other's lips and looked at each other with Y/N giving a small glare. 

Y/N: Summer. What. Do. You. Want?

Summer: Not here. 

Y/N: Summer, so help me God...

Summer placed a finger on Y/N's lips, and then pointed to the exit of the door. At first, Y/N saw nothing, but as she looked at the reflection on some glass from a building on the other side of the street, she could see it was Valentino's car which was on. That could only mean one thing: Valentino was waiting outside. 

Y/N: That moth is not going to...

Summer: No...

Summer then pulled Y/N into another kiss, making her comply. 

Y/N/Summer: (moaning)~

Summer: (kissing) Restroom. Go there. Go.~

Y/N: Summer, why?

Summer: I'll explain everything. Just...go to the bathroom. Please...

Y/N looked at Summer with worry and saw that Valentino was quite the abusive figure, he didn't want Summer to suffer any more pain for her insolence. So she reluctantly heard Summer's pleas and Summer went to help Y/N with the cart and the two headed to the bathroom so Valentino wouldn't get the chance of breaking in and getting a closer look. Once they got to the bathroom door, Summer kept her hands on Y/N, feeling her fur and marking her scent on her. Y/N accepted and wrapped her arms around Summer, pulling her into the bathroom. 

Summer/Y/N: (moaning, kissing, purring)~

-----------------------

TO BE CONTINUED...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.8K 770 24
The younger sister of Charlie Morningstar, the Youngest daughter of Lucifer and Lilith, Second in line for the throne of Hell who also happens to be...
699K 20.3K 39
⚠️WARNING⚠️: This story was written and published before the first season was fully released! Details and revelations after the pilot episode were no...
719K 7.9K 84
"π™’π™šπ™‘π™˜π™€π™’π™š 𝙏𝙀 π™ƒπ™šπ™‘π™‘, π˜½π™„π™π˜Ύπ™ƒπ™€π™Ž.." BE CAREFUL ON THE FIRST PARTS FOR EXTREME CRINGE THEY WERE WRITTEN WHEN I WAS 16 AND I HAD HORRIBLE...
293K 9.7K 35
Landing a rather unexpected stroke of luck by finding you, The Princess of Hell requests your aid for providing entertainment for her new passion pro...