οΌ‘ο½’ο½… you ο½ο½Œο½‰ο½–ο½…οΌŒ or ο½Šο½•ο½“ο½” ο½…ο½˜ο½‰ο½“ο½”ο½‰...

By chxitue

Y/N is . . . A somewhat normal high school girl. Nobody knows what happened to her. But it just so happened t... More

𝚈/𝙽 πš’πš—πšπš˜ . . . πšŠπš—πš πš˜πšπš‘πšŽπš› 𝚜𝚝𝚞𝚏𝚏 [please read all!]
Prologue
𝟣
α’Ώ
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
a/n !
10
11
12
a/n
13
14
15
16
17
19
20
One shot!!!!
21

18

69 2 0
By chxitue

You stared at the clear box that withered away. You couldn't believe your eyes. You forgot about the incident. But why relieve it now? What was the point of all of this? You had so many questions but you knew there was nobody there to answer them.

But yourself.

Would this mean that you would have to figure yourself out through whatever that was? Probably. Were you going to do it? Probably not. "Why would I kill them though? I don't even remember doing it but I feel like I did, and I know I did. But how would I be so sure? My mind knows I didn't do it, but my body knows I did."

What's wrong with you?

--------

You were on the phone in the bathroom just looking through social media, while Hanako, Yashiro, and Kou did their own thing. As you scrolled mindlessly through your phone, you saw Hanako with a hand on his chin from the corner of your eye. You sighed and turned off your phone and walked over to him.

"What's wrong?" You asked as you stood next to him. He looked over at you and smiled. "Awh~ Are you worried about little ol' me?" He teased you. You rolled your eyes. "Now, I don't care at all." You said as you went to walk away but he grabbed you by your wrists.

"Wait no, I'm sorry..." He whined as he held you close. You felt uneasy. Not because of his actions but when he grabbed you and pulled you in, you felt a sense of deja vu. Again? You dismissed the feeling. "So, what's wrong with you?" You asked again.

"Well, something... Is not right." He says as he stares at the wall. You tilt your head and look at the direction he's looking at. He was staring at the festival poster.

This caught the attention of the other two.

"Huh?"

"What do you mean?"

They were cleaning the bathrooms, you didn't do much to help. It's not that you didn't want to but it was because they wouldn't let you. It had to do with something about wasting your energy on such things. You didn't like that they didn't allow you to help them but hey, at least you didn't have to clean anything.

Hanako looked at both of them. "Don't pretend that you don't know." He then floated towards the poster. "This! Look at this!" He exclaimed as he pointed at the poster. You and the others just nodded in confusion. "Yeah? We are going to it." You say as you look back at Hanako.

"You're going with them? Alone?" He says making it sound completely different than what it needs to be. You were planning to go with Yashiro and Kou to lift Kou's spirits from what happened in the Hell of Mirrors. You didn't know anything about what happened but they swore up and down you were there.

You nodded with a smile. "Yeah! I haven't gone in one since forever! We're gonna wear yukatas, play so many games and have so much fun... Hopefully." You said with a big smile on your face, you were very excited. They loved it when you smiled. Maybe that was a little bit exaggerated but still, they loved seeing you smile like this.

Hanako turned sad all of a sudden. "But I'm an earth-bound spirit. I can't go outside..." He said bummed out. "Well Hanako, you know that festivals only happen outside..." Yashiro explained. We both nodded as we looked at him.

Hanako seemed to be in a thinking stare until his face lightened up. "That's it!" You tilted your head in curiousness. Hanako put an arm around your shoulder and said. "We'll just go to a festival here!" 

What.

Hanako looked at you three and said "On the night of July 7th, let's all meet at the Misaki stairs!" He says as he smiles then disappears. You all three look dumbfounded.

-+-+-+-+-+-

"My oh my, well we three have things to prepare, you guys can go a long and wait for us there," Yako says as she hops on your shoulder and taps it to indicate to get going.

For her being in her fox form you didn't think she was that bad, she was pretty nice. They both shrugged and left.

Kou walked out first, he was amazed the lights were so beautiful. There was so much life for spirits, you know... Since they're dead. (Yes, we got the joke ori.) 

"This is amazing and everything but, I thought there were only domains for the seven mysteries." Kou questions as he looks around at the countless supernaturals. "There's a lot of areas that don't have an owner. It's a bit disorganized though." Hanako said with a smile as he sat near a tree looking at the view as well.

+++++

Meanwhile, with you three.

Yako was doing Yashiro's hair, as you were finding a yukata that you thought looked good. Every single yukata but you finally settled for one that caught your eye and your personality as well. 

It was a yukata that was (F/C) with white flowers while the main fabric was (S/F/C). It was wrapped in (R/C), it was a very soft cotton feeling. You spun around in it in front of the body-length mirror that was nailed to the wall.

f/c = fav colour

s/f/c = sec fav colour

r/c = random colour

You stared at yourself in the mirror content with yourself. But the more you stared at yourself the more the more you started to get random illusions in your mind about some random place, fighting someone... In a place full of mirrors.

~~~~~

"Mitsuba stop! What are you doing!?" You say as you start to pant from how much you are getting hurt. "Stop it with this! How do you know me? I don't even know you!" Mitsuba says as he uses one of his claws to launch at you. 

You saw it come at you full speed and thought it would impale you. You were shielding yourself but when you removed your hands you saw that there was a ball around you, it was protecting you. Mitsuba saw you with a shocked and worried face.

"How?" Was all he muster up. you started to feel a sensation around your body, you could see your body glowing in this ball of protection. "Mitsuba what did you do to me!?" You exclaimed in fear.

"I-I didn't do anything I swear!" He trembles. Everybody's attention is on you. Tsukasa's, Kou's, Hanako's, Mitsuba's, and Yashiro's.

"Help... Me...!" You exclaimed as you reached out to anything, no one in particular. Hanako rushed in to try and help you but the ball wouldn't let him do so. Everything got so bright. The ball popped and you fell to the ground.

But... It wasn't you.

You were in a completely different attire and look. Your eyes were completely black, your teeth were as sharp as a piranha, and you had some pink stuff coming out of your mouth, like drool but it wasn't. Your outfit consisted of your normal school uniform but it was all raggedy and torn, the colors were also withered.

You got up and looked around. Hanako rushed towards your aid. "Y/N, are you okay!?" He exclaims as he helps you up. "Don't touch me." You say. "Look at what you did to me." You say as you send a glare at Mitsuba.

This wasn't you. 

You start to laugh as you start to launch yourself towards the walls to launch toward Mitsuba.

Mitsuba didn't know what to do or say so he cowardly hid behind his claws. "Cmon' Mitsuba, use the claws~" Tsukasa encourages him. "If you don't use them you know what will happen." Mitsuba immediately controlled himself and sent a claw your way.

The black color from your eyes started to spread to your skin as veins they kept spreading more and more as you kept laughing and dodging the claws. "Mitsuba, you should stop you know...  It's for your good!" You say as you reach into the back pocket of your torn uniform and pull out a scythe. 

It glowed (F/C) with sparks coming out of it. That pink stuff coming out of your mouth intensified, meaning more was coming out. You went in for the kill and tried to slash Mitsuba. "Y/N stop!" Hanako said as he jumped in front of you. You stopped and looked at him. 

"Move."

"I'm sorry Y/N but I can't let you do this," Hanako says as he looks at you in the eyes. You got mad and pushed him down to the floor, there was so much power in the push that he flew down to the floor causing a dent in the marble floor.

Everybody was shocked.

Not even Tsukasa wanted to approach you. You looked back at Mitsuba, his frightened face. Tears were rolling down his face shivering and sniffling. 

What a crybaby.

You brought your scythe up ready to slash. Pink stuff started to come out of your mouth again, sharp teeth showing as you smiled. You brought the scythe down with quick speed but he wasn't there for you to finish the hit.

You looked everywhere but nowhere to be found. "N/N, stop please..." You looked over at who said this was Yashiro. Your vision was blurry. "Please stop, you're hurting everyone! Please stop..." Yashiro said as she looked down in despair.

You looked around the boundary. Hanako was on the floor looking up at you in fear, blood coming out of his forehead from the impact of the push. Kou was trying to push off one of the pillars you pushed off with your feet as you tried to launch yourself towards Mitsuba.

You saw Mitsuba in the shadows, while Tsukasa wasn't anywhere to be found. One of your eyes turned to your normal (E/C) eyes. You looked at everyone with shame. You teleported in front of Yashiro and fell to your knees. 

"I'm so sorry." You then passed out.

This is what I want to be.

This is what You shouldn't be.

~~~~~

You kept staring at yourself in the body mirror as you slowly brought a hand towards your face. 

'That wasn't me... Right?'

"Hey N/N, you ready?" Yashiro asked as she looked at you. You smiled and nodded. "Yes!" You shrugged it off as you were going crazy and continued with the festival.

"Hanako-kun, Kou-kun!" You shouted as you went to hug Kou. "Hey! What took you guys so long?" Kou asked. You let go and chuckled. "I spaced out for a few minutes, and I couldn't figure out which yukata I wanted to wear so... sorry about that." You said as you scratched the back of your neck.

"Anyways, what do you think? Of the yukatas?" You say as you step back and give them a little turn. Both of them just stared at you. They had stars in their eyes. You looked so stunning. Not that you didn't always but the lighting and the yukata just made you look so majestical in some way.

You gave them a look to say. "Well?" 

Yako stood on top of Kou's head and slapped it. "Say something!" Kou stuttered. "Ah-- You look wonderful Y/N!" He says as he stood up straight with a red face. You smiled and said thank you. "What about me?" You heard Yashiro mumble out. You turned to her with a smile. "Yashiro looks stunning too right!?" You say as you show her off as you glare at the boys with your sudden sharp teeth.

They looked at you in shock memories from that night came flooding back. They immediately dismissed it though and shook their heads in agreement. "Yes, yes of course!" 

Your teeth went back to normal immediately. "Good!" You looked at Hanako. "Hey, Hanako you didn't say anything about my yukata, do you not like it?" You say as you stare at him intently. He looked back at you, he felt his face getting hot which was weird since he was dead.

He pushed his hat down and mumbled something before saying a simple yes.

You smiled and looked at Yashiro. "Let's have the best night tonight okay, beautiful?" You say as you hug her tightly. Yashiro was flustered by this comment but didn't say a word but hugged you back and smiled. "Yeah... let's."

----------------

Thank you guys so much for reading this chapter, I just felt like writing double what I usually write as I wrote 2000+ words so yippie, anyways I love you guys and I'll see you guys next week bye!

i love u estelly if u see dis :p

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

602K 25.7K 30
⋆.ೃ࿔ βŒ— π“ππ‡πŠ ࿐ : ❝ 𝘺𝘰𝘢𝘳 𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘧𝘒𝘡𝘦 π˜ͺ𝘴 𝘒𝘭𝘭 𝘺𝘰𝘢𝘳𝘴 𝘡𝘰 𝘸𝘳π˜ͺ𝘡𝘦. ❞ ˗ˏˋ ✎ 𝗑 𝗒 𝗧 π—˜ 𝗦 β”ŠοΌœκ’± 𝘀𝘰𝘯𝘡𝘒π˜ͺ𝘯𝘴 𝘴𝘡𝘳𝘰𝘯𝘨 𝘭𝘒...
6.9K 191 14
Y/n is a girl who can see ghosts, but she can't touch them. Whenever she does, they'll be In excruciating pain and normally disppear after a few seco...
9.9K 222 18
Y/N discovers that she has no recollection of how she died due to a previous accident that has prevented her soul from moving on to the next life. On...
30.6K 1K 22
*CONTAINS MANGA SPOILERS* Manipulation, lying, fear. After Yashiro Nene becomes aware that her life is coming to an end, the trio struggle with how t...