sleepless swordsman

By MrDukie

Zoro's unbelievable prize: a ๐—ฏ๐—ฎ๐—ฏ๐˜†! More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17 [๐Œ]
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26

Chapter 18

566 24 50
By MrDukie

As the girls settled into their sleepover activities, they heard a knock on the door. Nami looked up from the game of cards she was playing with Robin and Chopper.

"Who could that be?" Robin wondered aloud, setting down her cards.

Before anyone could answer, Zoro's head popped into the room. "Hey, Nami, sorry to interrupt. Can I borrow Chopper for a moment?"

Nami nodded, gesturing for Chopper to join Zoro. "Of course, go ahead. What do you need him for?"

Zoro's eyes widened in shock as he caught sight of Asahi, who had wandered over to the door with a tiny purse, wearing a dress and makeup.

Chopper, oblivious to Zoro's reaction, bounded over to the door. "Sure thing, Zoro! What do you need?"

Zoro blinked, still trying to process what he was seeing. "Hey, why is Asahi dressed like that? He's a man."

Chopper shrugged. "Maybe he's just playing dress-up?"

Zoro frowned, still not satisfied with the answer. But before he could voice any further questions, Nami's voice cut through the air, sharp and commanding.

"Zoro, shut up and leave!" Nami said it firmly, her tone brooking no argument.

"I'm coming back," Zoro replied. As he walked away with Chopper, Zoro couldn't shake off the feeling of being reprimanded like a child.

Zoro felt a twinge of embarrassment as he considered asking for help, but he knew he couldn't let his pride get in the way of finding Sanji. "Chopper, I need your help."

Chopper looked up at him, his expression concerned. "What's wrong, Zoro?"

"I... I lost track of the cook," Zoro admitted reluctantly. "We were in the wine cellar, but I left him there, and now I can't locate it."

Chopper's eyes widened in surprise, but he quickly composed himself, nodding in understanding. "Don't worry, Zoro! I'll help you find him."

Relief washed over Zoro as Chopper offered his assistance. "Thanks, Chopper."

Together, they set off to track down Sanji's scent, with Chopper leading the way. "Chopper," Zoro said, his voice firm, "when we get close to the wine cellar's door, I need you to stop. And whatever you do, don't look inside."

Chopper blinked in confusion, but he nodded obediently. "Okay, Zoro. I won't look."

As Zoro and Chopper approached the wine cellar's door, Chopper couldn't help but wonder why he was being asked to stop. His curiosity piqued, and he tilted his head in confusion.

"Zoro, why can't I go inside?" Chopper asked innocently. "Is Sanji okay? Shouldn't I, as the ship's doctor, check on him?"

Zoro hesitated, grappling with how much he could reveal to Chopper. Finally, he decided on a response that would hopefully satisfy Chopper's concerns.

"He's fine, Chopper," Zoro assured him, his voice steady despite the unease gnawing at him. "But there's... a situation in there that I need to handle myself. It's not something you need to worry about."

Chopper trusted Zoro's judgment. "Okay, Zoro. Just let me know if you need anything." With a grateful nod, Zoro pushed the door open and stepped into the wine cellar, leaving Chopper behind.

As Zoro stepped into the wine cellar, his eyes immediately landed on Sanji, who was still bound and naked. Despite the urgency of the situation, Zoro found himself unable to tear his gaze away from the sight before him.

Sanji squirmed uncomfortably under Zoro's intense stare, his face burning with embarrassment. "Oi, Marimo! What are you looking at? Get me out of here already!"

Zoro snapped out of his trance, shaking his head to clear his thoughts. "Right. I'll untie you now."

Sanji's patience wore thin as Zoro took his time approaching him. "Hurry up, you damn cactus! I can't believe you'd leave me like this."

Zoro's jaw tightened. "Just give me a minute, clown."

Sanji's frustration boiled over as Zoro continued to take his sweet time. "I don't have a minute, Moron! I'm naked and tied up like some kind of idiot! Untie me now!"

As the last knot came loose, Sanji let out a relieved sigh, rubbing his sore wrists. Zoro couldn't resist the urge to lean in closer, his lips hovering tantalizingly close to Sanji's neck. Sanji, still rubbing the rope print on his wrists, tensed at the sudden proximity.

Before Sanji could react, Zoro's warm breath brushed against his ear as he whispered, "Againnnn~"

Sanji's heart skipped a beat at Zoro's words. He swallowed hard, struggling to compose himself as he felt Zoro's lips graze against his skin.

"No..." Sanji's voice wavered, his mind racing with conflicting emotions. Zoro's hands found their way to Sanji's waist, pulling him closer as he pressed gentle kisses along his neck.

"Mmffffl...AAhh...Staahhp!" Sanji's breath hitched, and Zoro smirked against his skin. The swordsman's hands tightened around Sanji's waist. "I liked how you moaned my name earlier... So submissive."

Sanji's blush deepened at the reminder. "I NEVER DID!" He snapped, pushing Zoro away with more force than necessary.

Zoro stumbled back slightly, caught off guard by Sanji's sudden aggression. He raised an eyebrow, a hint of amusement dancing in his eyes. "Touchy, aren't we?"

Sanji glared at Zoro, his chest heaving with anger. "I'm tired of your stupid games."

"You know you enjoyed it, Cook," he teased, a mischievous twinkle in his eye.

Sanji's glare intensified, his fists clenched at his sides. "I didn't enjoy anything, you bastard!"

Zoro took a step closer, enjoying the way Sanji's cheeks flushed with anger. "Oh, really? Then who was saying, 'Please Zoro I want you to fuck me, to breed me... Zoro, please'?"

Sanji sputtered indignantly, at a loss for words, as he struggled to come up with a suitable retort. "That's... that's... I'm leaving!"

Zoro continued. "Aw, come on, Cook."

Sanji turned on his heel and stormed out of the wine cellar. As Zoro watched Sanji dress up and go, a smirk played at the corners of his lips. He followed after Sanji, stepping out of the wine cellar and into the dimly lit hallway, he scanned the area, searching for any sign of the cook.

Spotting a familiar blond head disappearing around the corner, Zoro quickened his pace, his footsteps echoing against the wooden floorboards.

"Check it out, guys! Look at this big catch! Isn't it amazing?" Usopp said.

"Hey, Sanji!" Luffy called out cheerfully, holding up the octopus for him to see. "Look what Usopp and I caught! Can you cook it for us?"

Sanji eyed the octopus. "Well, well, looks like you boys had quite the successful fishing trip. But of course, leave it to the great Sanji to turn this octopus into a culinary masterpiece!"

Usopp and Luffy cheered in excitement, their mouths watering at the thought of Sanji's delicious cooking. At the kitchen Sanji rolled up his sleeves and got to work, expertly preparing the octopus with precision and skill.

Usopp's keen eyes caught sight of the rope marks on his wrists. He noticed the faint indentations left behind by the tight bindings.

"Hey, Sanji," Usopp began tentatively, his voice filled with curiosity, "what happened to your wrists? Did you get tied up or something?"

Sanji's hands stilled for a moment, a blush creeping up his neck as he tried to come up with a plausible explanation. His mind raced, searching for a way to deflect Usopp's question without revealing the embarrassing truth.

"N-nothing, Usopp," Sanji replied hastily, his tone slightly strained. "It's nothing to worry about. Just a minor accident, that's all."

"Are you sure, Sanji? It looks like you've been tied up pretty tightly."

Sanji's cheeks burned even brighter as he struggled to come up with a convincing lie. He glanced nervously around the kitchen, searching for a way to change the subject before Usopp pressed him for more details.

"Uh, it's really nothing, Usopp," Sanji insisted.

"Alright, Sanji, let's get cooking!" With that, the conversation shifted back to the task at hand as Sanji and Usopp worked together to prepare the octopus.

───────────────

[AN]:

The story is complete! 🎉 (As in the chapters are finalized).

How often would you like it to be updated? Or would you prefer to binge-read the remaining chapters all at once?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.2K 754 14
Zoro gets saved by a new swordswoman~ (smut) Check out my tiktok: @_m.z.s.s_ Check out my snapchat: @zoroslovebird best awards: #4 in zoroxreader
3.1K 87 10
๐˜ผ๐™‰ ๐™„๐™Ž๐™‡๐˜ผ๐™‰๐˜ฟ ๐™๐™๐™‡๐™‡ ๐™Š๐™ ๐™ˆ๐™€๐™๐˜ผ๐™‡ ๐˜ผ๐™‰๐˜ฟ ๐™ˆ๐˜ผ๐˜พ๐™ƒ๐™„๐™‰๐™€ ๐˜ผ๐™‰๐™„๐™ˆ๐˜ผ๐™‡๐™Ž,๐˜ผ๐™‰ ๐™Š๐™๐™๐˜พ๐˜ผ๐™Ž๐™ ๐™๐™ƒ๐˜ผ๐™ ๐™ƒ๐˜ผ๐™๐™€๐˜ฟ ๐˜ผ ๐™‹๐™„๐™๐˜ผ๐™๐™€ ๐™ƒ๐˜ผ๐˜ฟ ๐˜ผ 3 ๏ฟฝ...
33K 1.2K 52
"It's not my fault that happened to Luffy!" "Go to hell! You stupid Newkama Queer..."
8.8K 800 78
"Have you lost your mind!?" "You noticed?"