Sinful Scenarios

By liyahvstana

Dear Fellow Readers , this is love. More

I Love You Girl
Meant to be.
Finally together
Never ending
baby daddy
Welcome home (Pt.1)
The assasin
Can we make it
check me
1 4 3
Honey
The Mother Of His Child
A love like this
Early Bird
communication
Nobody
grown.
Matrimony.
let me love you
Hercai
Neigbor know my name
Tesoro (Revised.)
His Cowbelle
Him & I
Always been yours
no more living in the past
His favorite Girl
His Wife
fairytale endings
365 & marriage .
pregnant for christmas
a selfish man

his girl.

1K 17 0
By liyahvstana

i posted this picture knowing Rhys still followed me and he would know I was back in Texas , I missed him but he was also the reason I left.

he was right , I grew up with no worries and had everything handed to me if I wanted it but he never let me explain. I worked hard to become a nurse and to get where I was , I never used my name to get what I wanted.

most of the time I used my mothers maiden name when trying to get into things and it worked , when he said all those things he didn't even give me the time of day to tell him the rich life wasn't for me.

i wanted to be in a family like he was , I wanted dinners every night and I wanted parents that were on my ass. i was more close to my butler and maid than I was to my mother or father.

the only reason we came to Houston was because she knew I was mad at her and wanted to spend time with them but the moment we got here she made an excuse and left , i decided to stay until the day Rhys and I argued.

he had contacted me many times apologizing but I never replied , I was really starting to like him and he showed me exactly what he thought about me.

i was the rich bitch who came to the country town in hopes to look like a sweet innocent girl but in reality I wasn't anything but a spoiled brat.

i didn't know why he thought of me like that , I never once gave him a reason to think I had handout after handout or that I didn't appreciate anything but he had his view of me from the day he met me.

my mother and father were constantly a talk of the town because they got out of here and became ceos , i hated that we were known.

i remember the look on his face when he met me , you could tell he was in awe but he also mean mugged me and our first conversation wasn't the best.

I assumed he'd see me differently after how much we had been around each other especially after he began to call me his girl but I was wrong.

it had really been 5 and a half years yet I still felt hurt by his words , I missed him so much but I didn't know how to feel.

I wanted to hate him but at the same time I hoped he'd try to see me or even talk to me but I knew me and even if he did , it would take an army to make me talk to him.

i just so happened to arrive the first day of the fair , Tessa begged me to go and since I left without saying anything to her I felt like I owed her.

so here we were walking in and i could feel my palms begin to sweat slightly as my eyes landed on the one man I didn't exactly want to see right away.

Tessa's hand landed on my arm making me look at her as she sent a reassuring smile.

"he shouldn't give you too much of a hassle , he's been sleeping with the bitch that y'all hated." she says making me chuckle coldly. I don't know why that hurt me but it did , the moment I looked back towards him his eyes were on me and the bitch she brought up just so happened to be standing right next to him.

i decided to just get straight on the rides instead of dealing with them but eventually I had to use the restroom so I told Tessa I'd meet her at the lemonade stand.

as i was leaving the restroom a rough had grabbed my arm pulling me back in , I didn't have to look to know. I knew his touch and his scent from miles away , my breathing became heavy as his front was pushed against mine.

so much tension and we hadn't even been around each other for long , I knew he'd expect to see me after I noticed he liked my picture but I didnt think he'd react so soon.

"Rhys let me go." I say sighing.

"Let you go ?" He scoffs making me drop my head against the wall.

"What do you want from me ? You wanted me to leave yet you texted me as if you meant none of it! Those aren't things you can take back and then you go and fuck the bitch that gave me nothing but crap when I got here. Well guess what Rhys , it doesn't even matter anymore because just like you're doing the fucking im also getting fucked!" I snap and his hand immediately goes to my throat squeezing it but not enough to hurt me.

"She sucks my dick that's it that's all! I didn't mean what I said and you know that , I chased after you in the airport but you had just boarded the plane and they refused to let me on. I texted and called you for months until you decided to block me from reaching out but you keep me close enough to see how happy and how good you're doing." He snaps before placing his lips close to my ear.

"I'm a spoiled rich girl who knows nothing but handout's remember , I doubt that's the girl you want." I say softly placing my hands on his chest and pushing him away from me. "Stay out of my way and I'll stay out of yours." I say before leaving him there.

I quickly made my way towards Tessa as she had just grabbed our drinks and told her I was ready to leave , she didn't need to know what happened but she could tell and I was grateful she wasn't trying to stay either.

avoiding Rhys had been inevitable , his friends were my friends and most importantly Tessa was his sister.

she became my best friend immediately , my mom just so happened to be best friends with their mom and they lived next door to my grandparents.

I had avoided coming down here for years but I felt more at home here , I loved everything about it and everyone who had been here.

tonight was the perfect night , the boys had a fire going , drinks and music playing. i sat there watching everybody but Rhys , his eyes were on me and I didn't have to look at him to know that but when I did all I wanted to do was talk to him.

biting my lip I stand up and make my way towards him sitting on his lap , his hands immediately rested on me naturally holding me in place.

"i hate that you feel like you have to be drunk to be vulnerable around me." he states and I sigh.

"are you going to let us enjoy this moment or should I regret it now ?" i ask and he chuckles taking a sip of his whiskey.

"if you think I'm letting you off now your out of your mind princess but I want you to know I really didn't mean what I said , you didn't have to explain anything to me ever. I found out my mom had cancer , I know she texted you and you checked on me but I begged her not to tell you that's the day I found out. I knew you'd come back or text me apologizing , I didn't want that. I wanted you to come when you were ready." He says and i nod taking it all in. I wasn't super drunk so I understood everything he said but I didn't know exactly what to say.

"we must have a lot of catching up to do." I say and he chuckles again but this one is throaty and real , he sounded so grown it made my insides feel funny.

"you have no idea baby." he says chuckling , he was a sight to see. he was fine before but this wasn't Rhys from 2019 , he was all man.

"I should go before I regret this." I say trying to move but his arms secure me more and pull me closer.

"Let me walk you." He says and I sigh but nod , his hands slowly release me and I stand up.

I didn't tell the girls because I knew they'd be ending their night with their boyfriends so I left and let Rhys come with me.

this probably wasn't the most smartest thing to do , I was drunk and all i wanted was a kiss from him. I wanted to feel his arms around me again but I wanted him to be grabbing at me , he had a slight stubble growing and i wanted to feel it on my body and hands.

"Penny for your thoughts." He says breaking me out of my thoughts as we get towards the driveway of the house.

I debate on whether to be bold and say what I've been wanting to say since we left the bonfire or if I wanted to just say it's nothing.

"It's nothing." I say and he chuckles shaking his head.

"I know that look." He says and i push him making him laugh fully.

"Then why'd you ask Dumbass." I state trying to unlock my door , just as I get it and pull my key out my body is turned and pushed against it as his lips attack mine instantly.

I immediately kissed him back with force and passion , my breathing got heavy quick and I couldn't help but moan as his hands grabbed at my waist roughly.

"When are you going to admit you want me ?" He asks as he breaks the kiss but before i could answer his lips were back on mine except it more rough , he was letting years of tension go into this kiss and I was loving every second of it.

My hands went into his pulling and tugging making him groan , it was the most sexiest thing I had ever heard in my life.

his mouth left mine running down my jaw to my neck , kissing and sucking on my soft spot making me moan.

his hand suddenly began to touch my inner thigh making me shiver , his mouth left my body so he could watch my face.

his hand touched my panties pulling them over , the breeze made me gasp but the moment his hand touched my clit a satisfied moan left my mouth.

our eyes stayed connected as he began to rub my clit in a steady pace , i bite my lip to help me from moaning.

his h fingers began to move faster making me gasp , it wouldn't take me long to cum and I couldn't believe after this many years he still had an affect on my body this way.

I threw my head back as I felt the knot in my stomach form.

"Who makes you feel this good princess ?" He asks making me moan , his mouth was dirty but i loved it just like I loved everything else about this man.

"Oh fuck , Rhys im so close." I breathe out.

"What's my name baby ?" He asks and I cry slightly as the feeling in my stomach gets bigger.

"Oh my god. Fuckkk" I yell but he cuts me off.

"What's my name Luna ?" He asks but his voice was demanding and husky. I had one second to answer or he'd stop all movements , that's exactly what that voice meant.

"Daddy! Oh fuck it's daddy." I cry and yell out as I let go. My hand instantly went to his pushing it away from me and he chuckles but brings his hand to his mouth sucking and licking up my juices.

I was breathing heavy but my eyes remained on him until he quickly placed his lips back on mine and used his right hand to open immunity door.

"you look so good taking my dick princess." he groans out as he continue to strokes me.

his eyes haven't left mine since the very beginning and I felt beautiful under his gaze. naked as fuck but beautiful nonetheless.

"oh my , I can't." I moan out.

"Yes you can baby , keep taking daddy's dick." He says making me moan again.

he looked so innocent but his filthy mouth was another story.

"im so close Rhys , so so close." I breathe out.

this wasn't the first , second or third round— had had made me cum 6 times not including the one outside my front door and I was on cloud 9 , my body was ready to give up and he was still holding out.

"Cum with me princess." He says and i nod my head quickly. "Now Luna!" As we both come undone together , breathing heavily and trying to catch our breaths.

( hope you guys enjoy 😭 ,  thank you for the love and support! )

Please feel free to give me a guy or storyline you'd like to read!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80 13 8
A girl and boy who are in a long distance relationship , where girl tries to run away from the guy but he always find ways to get close to her . she...
47K 125 15
Short sex scenes.... Just scenarios to get you guys going😏 ⚠️warning mature content⚠️ Rated 18+
299K 3.8K 76
I made one of these books on a old account and I decided why the hell not. So I'm making another one!
3.2K 5 7
Just different nsfw scenarios, no real general story going. 18+