Blessed

By Bby-Domo

Before reading this book please read the first book called Unknown 💛 More

ReCap
I = 1
II = 2
III = 3
IV = 4
Daaamn
V = 5
VI = 6
VII = 7
VIII = 8
IX = 9
X = 10
XI = 11
XII = 12
XIII = 13
XIV = 14
XV = 15
XVI = 16
XVII = 17
XVIII = 18
XIX = 19
XX = 20
FYI
XXI = 21
XXII = 22
XXIII = 23
XXV = 25
XXVI = 26
XXVII = 27
XXVIII = 28
XXIX = 29
XXX = 30
XXX1 = 31
XXXII = 32
XXXIII = 33
XXXIV = 34
XXXV = 35
XXXVI = 36
XXXVII = 37
XXXVIII = 38
XXXIX = 39
XL = 40
XLI = 41
XLII = 42
XLIII = 43
XLIV = 44
XLV = 45
XLVI = 46
XLVII = 47
XLVIII = 48
XLIX = 49
L = 50
LI = 51
LII = 52
LIII = 53
The END!!!!
Book 3

XXIV = 24

949 41 6
By Bby-Domo

Ari POV

"This is beautifullllll" Jayda said as she looked out at the view. We were both outside, but Jayda was in the pool, and I was sitting off to the side of the pool.

"Yes, it is beautiful." I said while taking a sip of my coconut.

"Whats wrong" Jayda said as she swimmed back over to me.

"I'm just worried about Tae. Yes, what he did is wrong, but he did it for a reason. Not saying it's right or anything" I said while sitting my coconut down.

"Yeah, I hope he comes to his right mind. But it'll take him time. I don't know what he actually going through but I know when I was away, I went through a lot of emotions, I didn't want to face y'all knowing I hurt y'all by just disappearing like that." Jayda said and I nodded my head at her while looking at her.

"Yeah and I knock your head in when you got back just like imma do him" I said while she laughed and before she could respond, Dave came outside.

"Hey ugly ass girl" he said to Jayda as he sat down next to me.

"Hey little lady" he said while kissing me and then put his hand on my stomach

"Hmmmm what is going on. Why you just put your big ass hand on her stomach like that" Jayda said as she looked at both of us. I heard laughter coming from behind us and everyone was coming out walking towards us. I looked at Dave.

"You want to..." Dave whispered to me and I nodded my head before picking my coconut up and drinking it.

"What you say Dave" Jayda said.

"Damnnnn get out my mouth. And everyone gather around, we got something to say" Dave said and every came by us, I looked around and noticed Jay wasn't here.

"Where is Jay" I asked.

"Shit he said he'll be back later. He had something to do" King said as he accidently trip over Dave which caused them both to fall in the pool, everyone laughed as they began fighting in the pool.

"Awwww y'all are some pretty boys" I said while smiling at them as they both came up. They both mugged me as they swimed back over to us.

"Well, we have to wait until King gets back, because we only saying it one time. How long ago he left" Dave said as he started to swim backwards.

"Shiit he left about 10-15 mintues ago" King said while he began to float in the water.

"Hmm okay" I said as I looked at Jayda who was looking at me.

"Damn why aint he shit nothing" Jayda said, and then Loyal came by her sitting on the step of the pool putting his legs in.

"Mommy can auntie Ari do my hair." Loyal asked her, she looked at his hair and then at me.

I smiled and ran my hands through his head "Of course I'll do your hair. You have to take it out from your twist." I looked around at everyone's hair and then thought I'd do everyone's head.

"Matter of fact everyone out the pool, Hair Day starts now. Starting with the little ones first, Jayda lets go" I said as I stood up, and Jayda came after me.

"Girllll now why you ask me to help you with" before Jayda could even finish her sentence, it was a knock on our suite door.

"You getting it" I said to Jayda and she looked at me crazy.

"Hell nah" Jayda said as she looked at me

"DAVE/JAY" We both yelled out. we soon heard footsteps our way.

"What y'all yelling for" Jaysaid as he finished wrapping his dread in the towel.

"The door" I said pointing to it.

"You mean to tell me, y'all couldn't get the door" Dave said while walking to the door. He answered it and it was Jeremy.

"Awh shit" Jay said while rubbing his hands together.

"Look I ain't come here for games, have y'all seen Tae.. he not in the room and I just know the only place he would be us with y'all" Jeremy said trying to look in, but Dave blocked his view.

Dave's POV

"How you know where we stay" I said as who's looking at Jeremy. Something ain't right about him, I thought to myself.

"Look just have y'all seen DeonTe, matter of fact where is your brother nigga.. KING KIII G!!" Jeremy started yelling. I pushed Jeremy away from the door so I could step out and closes the door, Jay was on my tail as well.

"AYEE our kids in the house. Shut the fuck up with that bullshit" Jay said as he looked at Jeremy.

"I know he in here" Jeremy said.

"Well sorry to tell you but he's not. But how did you find out where we stayed" I said to him

"It ain't hard to find out where someone stay" Jeremy said before I could say anything I heard a gunshot and Jeremy went falling to the floor.

"What the fuck" I said as I saw blood coming from his leg.

"My bad. He was just irritating me, like answer the damn question" Jay said and I shook my head.

"What the hell happened here" I heard causing me to look up, it was King. King was holding a coconut in one hand and some fruit in the other.

"Where the fuck you go" Jay asked him, not caring about what he just did.

"Is someone gonna help me out" Jeremy said while holding his leg.

"Naw, you are our property. King, this foo came here looking for DeonTe" Jay said as he lit his blunt and started smoking.

"Man go inside, fucking trigger ass nigga" I said as I turned back towards Jeremy who had knkw had his shirt wrapped around his leg.

"Well like they said he not here. So I'd advise you to be grateful that you still got your life and leave. Dave walk in the house. We done talking." King said and we both walked in the house, but along stopped before shutting the door.

"Oh and next time you wanna just pop up, I hope you know you won't make it out alive" King said as he slammed the door. Everyone was standing in the doorway.

"What" King and I said at the same time.

"What y'all do" Ari said with her hand on her hip.

"Uh uhh I just got here" King said as he walked towards the kitchen.

"I shot the nigga he was not giving answers" Jay said and he walked over to Jayda pulling her towards the kitchen. Leaving Ari and I by ourselves. I walked up to her, I wrapped my arms around her pulling her to me.

"Don't do nothing stupid, Dave. You have a family who needs you" Ari said while looking up at me.

"I would never. But ain't no nigga rey play my brother either but I love you " I said looking down at her and she started blushing. She laid her head in my chest.

"I love you too. Now do me a favor go wash your kids hair" she said as pulled away. Before I could say something Jay walked in.

"Aye Jayda tripping. She wants me to wash the kids hair" Jay said making me laugh.

"I gotta do it also. I'm washing, you are drying, and King is going to style" I said as I walked towards the kitchen. The kids was surrounding King, looking at whatever he was showing.

"Let's get this on the road" I said catching their attention.

.........
6 hours later

Ari's POV

"Maaan stop cheating before I throw you into the water" Jay said to Yosohn, they was playing uno.

"Unc you just don't know how to play" Yosohn said while patting him on the shoulder.

"Y'all better get your son" Jay said to Dave and I.

"1 more game" I said while laughing.

"Let me deal the cards just so I know he not cheating " Jay said as we all laughed.

"Nah, kids say good night, it's time to lay it down" I said as I sipped on my cranberry juice.

"Mamaaaa" Amoura said while pouting.

"Amouraaa.... I'm not saying you have to go to sleep. But you have to get in the bed and lay it down" I said while looking at her. Yosohn picked up Miracle and Amoura.

"Good night y'all" he said as he walked in the house, Loyal followed behind him but Amoura stayed seated.

"Amoura Icelyn East get your ass in the house or I will make you go to sleep" Dave said while leaning up in his chair, Amoura eyes got watery as but she got up and went inside the house.

"Not the full name" Jayda said and we all laughed.

"What is Miracle full name" Jayda asked.

"Miracle Serenity East" Dave said looking at me smiling.

"Y'all are so in love. When y'all going to get back married" Jayda asked and I turned my head looking at her.

"Enough about me, what about Jay and you. Wassup with y'all" I said looking at them. Jayda started blushing.

"Wym.... I'm fucking her shit up" Jay said making all of us laugh, he can never be serious.

"My nigga" Dave said while pulling me closer to him, I leaned into him.

"We should move all towards the island, it's so beautiful" I said and everyone looked at me like I was crazy.

"Ion know about movin" King got cut off by a loud knock on the door, we all looked at each other before continuing with our conversation.

"moving but we could all go in on a vacation house here and we can come whenever we want" King said and we all nodded in agreement.

*BOOM BOOM BOOM* "I think somebody is at the door" I said as I stood up to walk in but Dave pulled me by my arm.

"Why you keep going to the door, dang. You not gonna be satisfied until someone snatch you up" Dave said as he walked to the door. He opened the door and then he immediately leaned forward as if he was trying to stop somebody from falling.

"What the hell" King said as he walked towards the door, Jay did as well but with his gun in his hand.

"Who you think it is" Jayda asked me and before I could answer.

"TAE" I heard King yell.....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9K 34 21
oneshots. about pjo. what else should i say. i wrote this on a whim. i cant write romance. there are swear words. just so you know.
5.2K 83 21
𝗘𝗹𝗲𝗮𝗻𝗼𝗿 𝗪𝗵𝗶𝘁𝗲 𝗶𝘀 𝗮 𝗯𝗲𝗮𝘂𝘁𝘆 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗳𝗶𝘁𝗻𝗲𝘀𝘀 𝗶𝗻𝗳𝗹𝘂𝗲𝗻𝗰𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘂𝗻𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗳𝗼𝗹𝗹𝗼𝘄𝗶...
265K 8.7K 49
This is my first book 😬😭 Another davexari story Or so it may seem Read and find out Who's on this team New journeys await These characters are s...
11.1K 366 44
Just read... ‼️ E̶x̶c̶u̶s̶e̶ M̶y̶ M̶i̶s̶t̶a̶k̶e̶s̶ A̶n̶d̶ E̶x̶p̶l̶i̶c̶t̶e̶d̶ C̶o̶n̶t̶e̶n̶t̶‼️