LIGHT VS DARKNESS // taekook

By zuhabhat2

In the world of power, manipulation and deception, finding a little bit of munificence is quite a tough job... More

synopsis
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
Face Claims
65
66
67
68
69
70
Anime sketches
71
72
73
74
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
New book/ sequel
84
85
86 (penultimate)
87 (epilogue)
Q/N
Introgation

75

37 7 2
By zuhabhat2

🔹🔸🔹

Taehyung's pov

I felt helpless, my heart beating erratically under my chest. But there was yet another person who was looking more impotent than me, the feverish powerlessness radaiting out from him....

...Light king! Yes, the defenseless stance shocked me to the core, his creased skin dragging me to the edge. I really don't want to feel anything for him, offcoursely for what he did to jungkook. But the beseeches he was sending my way was stretching my heart into another direction. Not because I was pitying him or feeling anyhow affectionate for him, but rather to let him accept his mistake_____infront of jungkook which is what he was imploring me for the past hour.

His moist weary eyes stayed on me hopefully, beckoning me indirectly to escort him to his son... Well, the disowned one.

I chuckled humourlessly while rotating on my throne, my fingers tapping the cushioned sides of throne in anticipation.

"He doesn't want to meet you, I think I made it clear to you! " My cold blooded voice resonated across the silent hall, a shy murmuring voice of mine echoing back.

"Let me meet him, dark king! He is my so__"

"Which you disowned and banished out from your kingdom. Moreover, weren't you the one who threatens him to not show his face to you! " I cut him off immedaitely, the bubble of rage popping into a mocking outburst as he recoiled in sheer shame.

"I-I want to meet him... " He pleaded feebly, his voice coming almost inaudibly. It felt as if the air around was eating his words, as a sort of condemnation for his deeds. He cleared his throat, painstakingly swallowing saliva to dry up his parched pharynx.

"...please! " My head spinned at him at a lightening speed, the unexpected word seems to float heavy on air as it bounces back from the cold walls as if the plead was rejected by them, as if it was meant only for my ears... for me to accept only.

I whipped my head down when I found myself giving in. I ain't this gullible, I never was even a ounce of this but the sincerity in the voice begged me for him. Begged me to let him absolve his mistakes, and redeem them in however he want.

Unaware about the bobbing of my head, my subconscious nod set a promise in the air that quickly filled his eyes with tears. Sighing irritatingly, I standed up before approaching him just to pass by him.

"Follow me! " I rudely states out, though the words came less strained than my prior one. He instantly went on his heels, the soles of his footwear thumbing on the black tiled floor.

Ushering him seems musingly less burdening than I expected, the silence following us silently too.

When I halted just infront of my room, his feets skipped to a abrupt stop just some steps behind me. The potent citrus smell dominating the air, telling alone who was probably inside the room.

"Here you go! " I whispered out while stepping aside, lending him way to his deliverance. He looked at me thankfully, his shaky hands clutching the knob before they rotated it.

"I hope you use this opportunity... rightly! I won't be merciful everytime! " I muttered gravelly, my eyes boring indirect daggers that shoots clear message to him. There wasn't any threat in it, but a awaring warn for him.

He nodded curtly, his windpipe bobbing up and down before he slipped the door open...ambushingly walking inside.

Instantly a voice came running at us, "Taehyung! What did he sa.....?"

The words died down into absolute silence, a meek gasp hanging in the shudden tense air.

I peeked my eyes through the door crack, silently drawing myself inside the room through the narrow opening. The strained air felt chocking to me, my worrisome eyes landing on both of the transfixed father and son deo.

I so badly want to cut the thick air, send my soothing words to jungkook but instead, I pursed my lips into straight line. He needs to talk to his father... straight forwardly and blatantly without any interference and that includes me too.

"S-Son!! " Jungkook quickly spinned his face the other side, a pristine stark rejection to the onces warm relationship. I inhaled a deep breath when light king was close to breaking down,

I don't know whom to support this instant. As far as I want to make things clear between the father and son doe, other side of my heart want to wait until the light king felt the gravity of his mistakes.

To actually beg for his forgiveness from his loyal son!

"I-I am sorry! " He muttered agonizingly, the plead waving around the room and jungkook's face twitches, the seniws of his neck tauting.

"I-I was a f-fool to fall for her words, I am sorry son! " Light king again tried but the responce stood intact, unwaveringly unimpressed by the words.

I sinked myself into the wall, my pupils dilating when light king kneeled down, his hands clasping infront of jungkook who dragged in a deep inhale. His head stiffly watching his father begging infront of him, totally helpless.

"Please son! You can punish me however you want but don't, don't provide me cold shoulder. I cannot bear i__"

"Stand up! " Jungkook suddenly said, his body edging back into horror. His breaths heavy, as he watched his father dragging his knees across the floor...an attempt to seek his forgiveness.

Which by the way didn't went fruitless by the faltering, changing emotions of jungkook.

"No son, please!... Please, let me taste my own medicines! I degraded you so much, infront of the nation whom you always serve. Questioned your faith for absolute nothing, I am a stupid to never delve into the actual matter. I called you incapable of being a king, but if anybody who is incapable here is me, I a__"

"N-No father, please stand up! " Jungkook quickly interjected, his voice cracking a bit. His head shaking in denial,

"No son, it is a bitter pill to swallow but it is true. It always was, I have been fooled by your mother even before your birth!! " Light king voiced out, his lips wobbling in uttermost sorrow. A defeated posture looming over his body,

"H-How do you know? " Jungkook uttered out in surprise, his eyes for a second flickering to mine. I shrugged instantonously, declining the claim that I might have told him.

"Fate really played with me. In our last encounter, I disowned you infront of whole nation, in your own brothers wedding that happened one month ago but you know what happened then!" He paused while looking at jungkook who gulped in nervousness,

"That nation stood for you, begged me to take my words back. Dumb, I called for a war against dark kingdom..." Light King's surrowful eyes landed on me when I gasped,

"So the ghosts were right about the rumors! " I said out loudly, my eyes blinking at jungkook who quickly diverted his eyes from my knowing stare.

"...but three days ago, a group of soldiers came rushing into my palace demanding your presence. They claim that you have helped them while they were held servent in the northern mountains. I was reluctant to accept that, but they showed me on the globe how light queen trapped them, hostaged them and starved them almost everyday...." He explained while ducking his head down in shame, I widened my eyes when I recalled our one hella adventurous journey there.

"...they told me how you helped them even knowing you can lose your life while doing that, but you were brave enough to put yourself in danger and couragous to handle everything so masterfully!" He stated out in a wavering voice, their were every feelings intermingled in his voice; pride, sadness, anger, regret, guilt__ everything that are even contrary to each other and couldn't be shown at the same time. He was proudful of his son, but at the same time, he was utterly disappointed, this time on himself.

"I realized how wrong I was... I am... You are a perfect duke, a kind soul with a big merciful heart and whatelse a kingdom want if not this. Please son, accept your rightful throne back. I beg you, please don't punish your falling realm for my mistakes. The nation, the people needs you!" He pleaded while clasping his hands infront of jungkook who gaped his mouth open, his pupils dilating when he comprehend the words.

"W-What?? " He trailed off, his eyes suddenly meeting mine as I smiled forcefully. My heart clenching when I infer he might return back to his kingdom...but this was meant to happen.

I cannot chain him down, and if I do, I failed in our love. He has already explained the ramifications of becoming each others mates, and I stood my grounds boldly that time. But now when the real time came, I felt reluctance in the pit of my stomach. The thought of having jungkook, your soulmate away from you, in another kingdom that is thousand of miles away from you agonized me painfully.

But then again, I promiced myself to fight for our love, for him. So, I curved my lips up into a wide triumph smile encouraging him to get his deserving crown.

He looked at me intently, his eyes examining me as if he was trying to read my mind, my soul. My jaw tauted when I found myself wavering, my put up acting faltering into a unconvincing act. When he chuckled humorlessly, I quickly ducked my head down... Unable to meet his scrutinizing gaze, the one that before detaching from me mocked me of my pitiful act.

That promiced me of not hanging my hand alone__which was enough to put my whole entity to solace.

"Son please, I beg your pardon! Please, forgive your stupid dumb fathe__"

"No father!...." Jungkook quickly said, his knees buckling down as he leveled himself to his father's head. Taking his hands in him, he smiled earnestly at him, "I am not angry at you, I know you were manipulated by that women. And whatelse I can ask for it not that you accept your mistake. This apology means nothing to me, I am glad that you came searching for me... here, in your enemies kingdom! "

"No son, I am again sorry! I also lied to you about those notions, you can marry him, nobody can object you, I will assure you of that! " His father muttered out in utter shame, that turned resolve by the midst of sentence as if he took a oath to get us together.

Jungkook smiled widely before engulfing his father into a desperate hug, the reconcilation bringing a smile on my face as I felt an unknown heaviness lifting off my chest. Seeing jungkook genuinely happy after all he went through in silence, I felt the most happiest person on this planet.

"D-Did Jimin know about it? Did you tell him? " jungkook said the instant when he backed from the hug. Light king shook his head frantically, a sigh leaving his lips

"I want to, but I didn't!...Jisoo was killed infront of my eyes by your mother, and Jimin claims that she was with her that time. So, I thought he was also with her in her cunning plan. So, I clandestinely came here to meet you! " He said with a pained expression, my brows arched when his words settled into me. Jungkook gulped but nodded feebly.

"So, we shouldn't tell him!" I interfered meekly, there head whipped at me, a smile dragging on both of their faces.

"Did that mean you reject light queen as your mate? " I said elatingly, light king instantly shook his head before he lifted himself up with the help of jungkook,

"No, I didn't... Not yet! She might know about the discontinuous mate bond from my side, and will get to know about her revealing self. I think we should trap her, when the real time will come, I will reject her! " He explained lucidly, I smiled before nodding immedaitely.

"What should we do then? Do we have any plan?" I again exclaimed while looking at both of them,

"I have one! " Light king whispered before motioning me to come near them,

"You can say aloud, nobody will listen here! "

"Who knows? We can't take any further risk!"

🔹🔸🔹

Hey pretty people. Ahhhh, I am so happy, my exams are over. In can't believe, they ended.

What do your think will happen afterwards? Do you think Jimin is also involved in this? Share your feedback, I will read them gladly

Don't forget to leave a comment and vote

Bye lovelies

Zuha______

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

122K 5.1K 44
Kim Taehyung known for his regressive nature cold aura and obsessive behavior.... he have a secret which no one knows more like he don't let ppl know...
73K 3.2K 46
TYPE: 🔲 General Fiction | ✔️ Taekook ff | 🔲 Non-Fiction Date Started: 04.30.2023 Date Finished: 05.22.2023 THIS IS TAEKOO...
36.9K 4K 28
The dragons spoke of a day when they would be free. Free of the chains that bound them to obey the will of the greedy human race and its cruel King...
4.7K 575 26
Jimin: *gasping* N-no, that's not it. *trying to make the reason but getting lost in the pleasure* Yoongi: *chuckles* Don't worry, I'll help jog your...