Spider-Man in dragon ball

By LilJ1122

What if Peter Parker,the amazing Spider-Man,was in the world of dragon ball? More

Explanation/history
Meeting new friends and new enemies
Showdown
The battle for namek pt1
The battle for namek pt2
Knowledge and vengeance
Showdown
Sacrifice
Raditz's fight
More androids?!
Meeting new faces again
Training Pt.1
Training Pt.2
The Tournament
Question about the next suit
The next generation Pt.1
The next generation Pt.2
God of destruction
Bonds Pt.1
Bonds pt.2
Next tournament
Benevolence
Worthy
Calm
Escape from hell
Family
Training
The tournament of power pt.2
The tournament of power pt.3
Evil unleashed
Saiyans
Value
Revenge
Fate of the world pt.1
Fate of the world pt.2
Fate of the world pt.3
The last cerelian
The strongest
What's coming next?
Calamity
The grand tour pt.1
The grand tour pt.2
Love
Assault
Training
Invasion
Vengeance
Bittersweet aftermath
The last dragons
Freinds
The true god of destruction
Ultimate battle
The finale

The tournament of power pt.1

72 0 2
By LilJ1122

Spider-Man was simply sitting at his lookout when Whis teleported to him.
Whis:It is time for the tournament.
Spider-Man:Got it.
Spider-Man calls the members to his location as the team is together.Goku however has Broly next to him.
Goku:Can Broly come with?
Broly:I'm bored.
Spider-Man:Sure.
The members of universe 7 are
Spider-Man
Goku
Nappa
Vegeta
Goten
Cooler
Piccolo
Broly
Cooler
Android 21
Cell
Goten appears in not his gi,but a costume.It's orange and blue,and seems to be in Spider-Man's style.

(Credits to Adamo ZockerMaul)
Goten:Check out my costume I made.
Vegeta:Nice.
Spider-Man:Alright,the gang's all here.Let's go.
The team teleports to the arena.

Spider-Man:This is our arena?
Whis:Correct.
Other universes arrive.The last one though,has a very large source of energy.Universe 11.
The sky suddenly "opens up".
Nappa:What's that?
Whis:That's so our universes can see the fights.
The grand priest welcomes the universe and explains the rules.You either knock your opponent off the ring,or kill them.Whichever universe has the most members left standing wins.Weapons,items,and flying is allowed.
Grand priest:And with that,let the tournament of power...BEGIN!
Suddenly,hundreds of fighters clash and create a spectacle of energy,it is lovely to see.Universe 7 however stays out of the fray,they will only attack when they are provoked,or at least most of them will anyway.Goku heads off and goes to fight whoever he can find while Goten and Vegeta want to just start taking enemies out one by one.They head out as they are immediately surrounded by all of universe 9's members.

Bergamo:Your universe shall be the first to fall.
Vegeta:Oh please.
Roselle flies at Vegeta and Goten,but they simply put their hands out and generate a force.The force is enough to send Roselle flying out of the ring.
Roselle:Dammit I'm the first one out!
Bergamo:Everyone,attack them at once!
The whole team charges at the duo.But Vegeta yells and laughs,erupting into dark and orange aura.His hair is normal blonde,but his eyes are red.The team starts to tremble.Vegeta spoke in a menacing tone.

Vegeta:You attacked us,and by your expressions,you have intent to kill right?Then I won't show any mercy.Goten,this universe is mine.
Goten:...If you say so.
Vegeta calmly stands but his aura is menacing. Lavender charges at him with poison,but Vegeta grabs both of his hands and breaks them.Lavender's hands burst in blood as he screams in pain.Vegeta kicks lavender back, Bergamo charges at him and throws a punch, but Vegeta grabs it and stops Bergamo dead in his tracks.Vegeta throws a powerful punch as Bergamo takes it with a grin.
Vegeta:Hmm?
Bergamo's body glows red and then he grows a small amount as his muscles bulge.
Bergamo:I am the crusher,any attacks you dish out,I can take-
Vegeta grabs Bergamo by his neck and throws him back to his team.Vegeta laughs as his aura erupts into a dark fire.The other teams notice this as other fighters begin to tremble at the sinister aura.
Vegeta:Heheheheh...HAHAHAHAHAH!!!
Bergamo:He-he wants to end us here!Everone! Use your strongest energy blast!Forget the strategy!
The team listens as they each muster up every bit of power they can into a ball of energy.
Basil:This is the power!
Universe 9 team:Of universe 9!
They fire a wave of beams and projectiles as the different forms of energy circulate and combine into a singular powerful energy ball. The ball makes its way to vegeta.
Vegeta:Heh.
Vegeta pulls his arm back as it sparks red and is surrounded by a black and red flame.
Vegeta:Bloody bomber DX!
Vegeta throws his energy wave as it is red and black.The wave covers a large part of the arena. The blast clashes with universe 9's blast,but Vegeta's energy wave quickly overpowers the universes blast and makes its way towards them.Everyone on the arena is shocked by the power of Vegeta's energy.The entire team is pushed back and greatly damaged,one by one, the members fall of the edge.The entire universe 9 team is out.
Grand priest:The 9th universe has lost the tournament.
Sidra:Dammit!We're the first ones out!?You sorry bastards!
Vegeta snickers as he is approached by other warriors.

Kahseral:We are the pride troopers!You may be young,but we can tell that you are evil!Your aura itself is dark and sinister!As if it-
Vegeta shows up in front of Kahseral instantly, shocking him.
Vegeta:Oh shut up.
Vegeta punches Kahseral in the gut,causing him to drop to his knees.Kahseral quickly stands up and manifests energy around his hands.
Kahseral:Feel my blades!
Kahseral starts attacking Vegeta,but just can't land a hit.Goten was just waiting for someone, ANYONE to attack him.He was antsy and excited.A female suddenly calls out to him
???:Hey there.
The voice was friendly and energetic,Goten looks to see a green skinned girl.

Caway:Your a pretty-
Goten turns super saiyan and charges at her and throws a powerful punch,Caway barely dodges as Goten's fist breaks the ground beneath them.
Heles:What?!How did he break the arena already?It's made out of the strongest material in the universe!
Caway creates a hammer made out of Ki.She swings it down but Goten stops it with his mere hand.He punches and destroys the hammer and grabs Caway by her shoulder.Goten throws a mighty punch and sends Caway flying with a bleeding nose.Ganos charges at Goten violently.
Ganos:Eat this!
Ganos throws a quick flurry of punches and kicks,but is unable to land a hit.Goten kicks Ganos away as Goten is suddenly surrounded by the universe 4 team.

Ganos:We're here to take you out!
Goten:If you say so.
Goten simply stands still and takes his fighting stance.One by one the warriors come at him, and one by one they are countered and knocked away.No matter who attacks or who supports from the back,they can't make the boy break a sweat.Broly just flies in a straight direction throwing blasts everywhere he sees enemies.Broly sees Goku standing off against three girls.

Ribrianne:Behold our power!
The three ladies charged their energy,broly launches a blast at them that sends them flying.
Goku:Hey!
Broly:What is it?
Goku:Those guys were going to transform but then you interrupted it.
Broly:Quit your whining.
The three girls emerge from the smoke and run up to Broly.
Ribrianne:Hey you!In a fight there's-
Broly throws a powerful punch,as it hit's Ribrianne,a loud snap is heard across the arena as her head is facing backwards.Her body drops to the floor,horrifying everyone.
Broly:I don't fight.
Broly stares at Ribrianne's friends.
Broly:I kill.
Goku tries to intervene but a fighter lands in front of him.

Maji-Kayo:Your mine!
Maji-Kayo and Goku fight while Broly manifests two powerful green balls of energy.
Broly:Eraser!
Broly leaps at the two girls,who try to outrun him.He quickly catches up to them.
Broly:Cannon.
He rams the blasts into the girls bodies point blank as their bodies disintegrate,broly flies through them like they were sand and flies into the air,laughing maniacally.Broly throws the blasts out as he continues to laugh.
Caulifla:Hey you!
Broly sees Caulifla and kale flying across from him.
Kale:We-we're going to stop you!
Caulifla turns super saiyan and charges at Broly.Broly sinisterly smiles,stopping Caulifla in her tracks and sending chills down her spine.Broly turns into a super saiyan as well as Caulifla regains her composure.The two clash intensely.Caulifla was strong and restless,but Broly was violent and quick.Kale is about to head in but Cabba blocks her.
Cabba:Listen kale,I need you to try to turn super saiyan,then you can join the fight.Can you do that for me?
Kale:Ok.
Cabba turns super saiyan and jumps in,but the universe 6 saiyan duo just can't beat broly. Broly starts to overpower the duo as he grabs them by the heads and slams them into the ground.
Kale:Sis!Cabba!
Kale gets down to the ground as time slows down for her,she is overcome with an intense anger.Her energy surges as she is consumed in a green flame.The energy shrinks to reveal-

Kale:RAAAAAAGH!BROOOOOLY!
Broly looks at kale and smiles once again.
Heles:Is that saiyan insane?!Such power...and he laughs at it?
Broly maniacally cackles so loud everyone can hear him.The arena is suddenly overcome with a pressure as Broly yells.His skin tears and glows from the inside as Broly explodes into a green pillar of energy.Broly walks out of the pillar of green energy.

Broly:This is where you die!
Kale and broly runs at each other and clash.

(Nomu is broly,all might is kale)
Broly cackles as Kale screams.Their clashes create shockwaves as the ground beneath them craters.
Goten was shocked at the display of power before he senses something from behind.He turns around and puts his finger up to stop an energy spear.Ganos grabs the spear and shocks it.Goten stands there,expecting it not to matter.Goten is surprised when the lightning hits him as it actually causes a lot of pain.Goten yells and creates a force that pushes the duo back.Goten yells as his aura swirls,the gods look at Goten as they sense a familiar energy.
Rumsshi:God Ki?!
Champa:Even the kid has god Ki now?!
Goten yells as he is surrounded in a blue heavenly energy.The energy shrinks and compresses to reveal Goten in his new form.As his aura clutters,his suit starts to tear from the force of his form,

(Credits to Adamo ZockerMaul,this is an edit made using their art)
Goku:G-Goten?!His aura...it's strong,yet small and compact.
Goten:One day while I was training,I unlocked super saiyan blue,but I felt my energy quickly leaving me.I realized the form had some flaws.It's hard to control the energy of it,and it costs a lot of stamina to keep.It was hard,but I eventually learned to manipulate the form's energy,condense it and keep it in my body,resulting in this...I call it..."Super saiyan cosmic".
Goten crosses his arms and lowers down to the ground.He yells as he pushes his arms out, creating a massive shockwave.The universe 4 fighters are sent flying.Ganos recovers and yells.His body violently sparks as his body mutates and enlarges.

Ganos:You and me punk!
Ganos charges at Goten,who calmly takes a fighting stance and revs his arm back.Goten throws his fist and whips the air.Before Ganos even reaches Goten,he is suddenly sent flying back.
Nappa:Incredible!He's hitting the air so hard he's making bullets of wind.
Goten continues to whip Ganos from afar, pushing Ganos to the edge of the ring.All of universe 4's fighters gather by Ganos's side.
Damom:If we go down,we go down together!
The team charges at Goten once more,Goten revs his arms back.He swipes forward in a claw motion,a massive wave of air hits the team as they try to push back,but they just can't overcome the force.They are overpowered and sent flying off of the ring.
Grand priest:Universe 4 has lost the tournament.
Quitela:Dammit!That kids a pain in the ass!
Goten stands still,but he looks back to see a purple bunny standing across from him.

Dyspo:The supersonic warrior of the pride troopers,Dyspo!
Goten:...Cool.
Dyspo charges at Goten at blinding speeds, Goten is barely able to dodges as his cheek is grazed and starts to bleed.As Dyspo flies by Goten,he is topped dead in his tracks and sees his leg has been grabbed by Goten.Goten pulls Dyspo by his leg and grabs him by his neck. Goten punches Dyspo and sends him flying. Dyspo is starting to fly off the edge but is suddenly ensnared in orange energy strings. Goten looks on top of a mountain to see-

K'nsi:I won't let you-
Goten charges at K'nsi and punches him at blinding speeds,K'nsi is instantly sent off the ring.
Belmod:No matter,we only really need one fighter.
Dyspo:I won't let his save be in vain.
Dyspo charges his energy to full power.He dashes around Goten.He tries to sneak in a devastating blow,but Goten grabs his fist, shocking him and universe 11.
Goten:Your pretty fast,but you're also super easy to read.
Goten uppercuts Dyspo,as Dyspo is flying Goten leaps up to him and drop kicks him into the ground,cratering it.Goten walks over to Dyspo,but senses a large mercy heading his way as he sees-

Jiren:I will handle this.
Goten and Jiren walk up to each other and stare off.

The tournament is off to a ferocious and energetic start.Can universe 7 keep up its winning streak?Or has there luck just ran out?
To be continued.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9K 84 25
This is a crossover of DBZ and Tokyo Ghoul, my 2 favourite animes. The story is set in the modern day of Tokyo, which is haunted by mysterious humano...
9.1K 216 36
*Warning this story contains violence, blood, death, lots of references that most or some might not get. Viewer Discretion is Advised* This is my own...
75.1K 2.1K 31
ᗪEᔕᑕᖇIᑭTIOᑎ Iᑎ IᑎTᖇO .҉ .҉ .҉ ᕼOᑭE YOᑌ ᒪIKE TᕼIᔕ .҉ .҉ .҉