Blinding Lights: Despite Ever...

By callme_annie

{DEVIL: Despite Everything, Villain I Loved} Gemini Norawit has many secrets, but the boy next to him seems t... More

*1* The beginning of everything
*2* Mysterious box and what's inside?
*3* Until We Meet Again
*4* Doctor Khaotung
*5* LiMing? But how?
*6* Who are you?
*7* Can't avoid my past forever
*8* Do you believe in ghosts?
*9* You're now my partner for work
*10* Phuwin's love
*11* Is it a date? Heart reveals himself
*12* But I don't believe in love
*13* Why are you mad at me?
*14* Don't ignore me
*15* Gem's weird plan
*16* Change of plan
*17* Nothing goes as planned
*18* It was a good day
*19* Maybe it's all only in my head?
*20* Thank you for being here for me
*21* „It was my first kiss..."
*22* Running away from the truth
*23* The bet
*24* Birthday news. We're not imaginary couple.
*25* What do you know about him?
*26* I heard your heart breaking
*27* "Gun never existed..."
*28* Brothers on a mission
*29* Important talk
*30* Task to complete
*31* Secrets of abandoned school
*32* Go to him...
*33* Do I have to be his nanny?!
*34* Friends with benefits?
*35* Confused. What exactly we are?
*36* Finally the truth...
*37* Unnecessary fight
*38* That's my boyfriend...
*39* Panic over the ocean
*40* Pure madness...
*41* Standing up against father
*42* Music video with deeper meaning
*43* More mysteries
*44* Who is the father?
*46* Betrayed
*47* Professor Zee and nong First
*48* A bit closer to the truth
*49* Who exactly is Prim?
*50* In the hospital
*51* It's your fault
*52* Just the two of us
*53* I want to tell them
*54* Silence before the storm
*55* NuNew's secret
*56* The fear is real
*57* My family
*Last Chapter* The lights that blinded us

*45* Livestream with jealousy

172 8 4
By callme_annie

P'Erin had no idea about the boys' investigation, so she couldn't predict how much she would disrupt their plans with her new idea.  She had just received a message from P'Off: the boys had been selected to participate in a new project, but this time the preparations would take a little longer.  P'Erin carefully reviewed each actor's allergy information.  Fortunately, Gemini was able to take part in this.  He, Joong and NuNew were considered the highlights of the show.  They were supposed to attract the largest possible audience to the screens of computers, laptops and phones.  The program was to appear on YouTube, TikTok and briefly on Instagram.

She gathered them in her special office and said:

“I have a new job for you.  Well paid.  You will perform in an entertainment program that will be broadcast live”.

P'Erin clapped her hands.  Pond looked at Joong in disbelief.

“But all of us?!”

There were eight of them in the room, apart from Joong, Pond, Gemini and Fourth, they were also accompanied by: NuNew, Aungpao, Book Kasidet, Mark Pakin and Java, and the hosts of the program were Tay Tawan and Gun Atthaphan.  Tay took Newwiee with him, Pond invited Phuwin, and Joong, as if to spite Pond (Gemini thought they must have argued about something), took Dunk with him.

Two days later they were already there and settled in four-person rooms as follows:

Room 232: Gemini, Fourth, Joong and Dunk.

Room 233: Phuwin, Pond, NuNew (First asked Phuwin to watch him closely and try not to let him out of his sight; First had a feeling that the popular artist might have had a hand in the strange crime they were trying to solve) and Java.

Room 234: Tay, Newwie, Off and Gun.

Room 235: Mark, Aungpao and Book.

The remaining rooms were occupied by the rest of the crew: camera operators, lighting technicians, makeup artists, costume designers and other specialists in their field.

There was an additional attraction on the premises of their hotel that was not just an attraction for them: it was a stud farm.  Gemini watched with delight the powerful, well-built animals that walked in a small meadow hidden between the trees.  The hotel itself was located on the outskirts of the forest, accessed by a gravel path.

P'Off gathered his charges and showed them the animals.

“You're probably wondering what we're doing here?  Ooooh, this is part of the task that awaits you.  You will spend two weeks here without access to the Internet, telephone or television, and without cars, scooters or bicycles.  It's something like a survival school.  P'Erin will now collect your phones and tablets, turn them off and give them to P'Erin.  P'Erin will come to you in the evening for the rest of the electronic devices.  Your families have already been informed about everything, so there is no reason to panic.  Please give back the smartwatches too”. P'Off looked a bit menacingly at Aungpao, who was trying to hide the smartwatch by hiding his hand behind his back.  P'Erin approached everyone with a large white cloth bag and gathered the devices.

“And what about laptops?  Can we keep them?” Gemini had a good reason for asking.  He often wrote down his thoughts and experiences in a kind of diary and had no desire to write the same by hand in a notebook with a pen.

“You won't have access to the Internet anyway.  I asked the owner of this hotel to turn off the WiFi”.

“Okay, but I guess we can keep the laptops?”

P'Off sighed heavily.  Gemini was known for his almost dog-like stubbornness.  If he wanted something, he had to get it.

“Well, you can leave your laptops, but I hope you don't want it to play on it instead of sleeping?”

“Blah blah blah,” Gemini rolled his eyes.  P'Off sounded like his mother, whom he somehow didn't miss much at the moment.  He was glad to get away from home and from the city in general, where he was slowly beginning to suffocate.  Heart's spirit couldn't move with them for some reason, so Gemini asked him to keep an eye on his apartment.  He left the electric incense burners on, allowing Heart to move freely throughout the building.

“Gemini, would you like to earn a penalty cleaning the canteen on the first day?”

Gemini thought P'Off was making fun of him.

“But boss, the boss isn't serious!  What is the penalty cleaning the canteen for?

“Oh yes, I forgot that you don't know anything yet.  Your show will be broadcast live for a full 12 hours a day, with broadcast times varying.  As you probably noticed, we are accompanied by camera operators, and hidden cameras have been installed in your rooms.  You will get different challenges.  You will be taking part in competition.  The best four will win a trip to Paris Fashion Days.  It will be a five-day trip, on which each of the winning four will be able to take one accompanying person with them.  We posted a list of rules and obligations on the board at the reception and in the living room.  Get into groups of four.  You can choose yourselves just like you assigned your roommates.  Here we go... Now!  P'Gun will explain to you what your first task will be”.

Fourth was a bit leery of the idea, but he and Phuwin were the only ones who seemed displeased.  Phuwin positioned himself slightly behind, hiding in the pleasant shade of a nearby tree.  Gemini leaned sideways against the wooden fence surrounding the meadow and just at that moment he felt something tugging at his shirt on his back.  He turned around and came face to face with the inquisitive gaze of the great horse's head.  He almost squealed in fear.  It wasn't that he was particularly afraid or anything, he was just surprised.

“Hey, P', I forgot to say: our brother is afraid of big animals”. Dunk joked.  One of the camera operators caught the murderous look that Gemini gave him for these words.

“I'm not afraid at all”.

“You're not afraid?  Really?  Then I think you should take part in the first challenge”.

“No, I don't think that's a good idea”.

“But why not?  This is an excellent idea.  You often tell me that life begins outside your comfort zone, so now is your perfect opportunity to get out of your comfort zone”. Dunk finally had a chance to get back at his brother for all the stupid pranks and jokes he pulled on him.

“Or maybe are you a coward?” Joong also felt like having fun at young Tangsakyuen's expense.  Gemini showed them the middle squares.

“Hey, hey, nong Gemini, no such gestures here, please!  This is a live broadcast, it won't be cut out!” P'Off shook his fingers at Gemini and the whole group burst into loud laughter.  The spotted, black and white horse that had been tugging at Gem's shirt now leaned its head over the fence and touched the boy's cheek with its soft muzzle, as if to comfort him.  Gemini stroked the animal's face, focusing all his attention on it and wishing not to see his brothers and friends who had already upset him.

“Hello friend, what's your name?” He said hello to the horse.

“This is Phoenix our best stallion, he is six years old and really calm”.  Next to Gemini, as if out of nowhere, a boy who takes care of the animals at the stud appeared.

“Phoenix.  A beautiful name for a beautiful horse.  Where did this idea come from?”

“Probably because he was very weak after birth.  Everyone thought he wouldn't survive, but I was stubborn, I sat with him all night, massaged his muscles, fed him milk from a bottle and somehow he gained the will to live”.

“You saved him?”

“You could say so”.  The young man smiled sincerely and kindly.  It was obvious that he had a passion for animals and that he loved his job.  He was dressed in comfortable sweatpants and a navy blue shirt with a black check pattern, rubber boots on his feet, and a straw hat on his head.  Gem estimated his age at 25 at most.

“And what's your name?”

“Mixxiw Sahaphab, I'm a groom here, but I'm actually studying veterinary medicine, I still have my last year left”.

“Vet?!  How cool!  So you must be an animal superhero!  I admire you.  I've always wanted to have a pet, but since I found out I'm allergic to dogs, I can't have one.  I asked my mother for a cat, but she didn't agree, saying that I work too much and there would be no one to take care of it”.

“Oh yes, I heard something about that.  Are you Gemini Norawit, that famous artist who appeared in several BL series? I love your work. You have so beautiful voice! I can't wait for your new songs! Your partner is Pond Narawit, right?”

“Not anymore,” Gemini didn't have time to say anything else.  Fourth didn't like the fact that the stable boy was talking to his own boy.  Nattawat walked quickly towards Norawit, grabbed him by the arm and led him aside.

“What was that supposed to be?” Fourth demanded an explanation.

“But what?”

“Don't act stupid, I saw it when he smiled at you.”

“Who?”

“Who?! Are you playing dumb or are you really stupid?”

“Huh? I don't think I understand...”

“Well, that boy you were talking to.  The one in the flannel shirt”.

“Ooooooooh, you're talking about Mixxiw!  Mixxiw didn't actually say anything like that, he just admitted that he was studying veterinary medicine.  You know?  I always wanted to have a kitten or even a small budgerigar, but my mother never agreed”.

“He was openly flirting with you!”

“Yes?  I don't think so.  Somehow I didn't notice it”.

“Gem!  Let me remind you of one important thing”. Fourth looked deep into Gem's eyes, and Gem used this moment to wrap his arms around his waist and pull him closer.

“Yes?  What do you want to remind me of?”

“About the fact that Mr. Norawit Tangsakyeun shouldn't flirt with anyone because Mr. Tangsakyuen already has a boyfriend and that boyfriend can be very dangerous when he is jealous”.

“Mr. Norawit Tangsayuen would like to inform Mr. Nattawat Jirochtikul that he has no intention of ever flirting with anyone other than Mr. Nattawat himself.  Does this suit Mr. Nattawat?”

“Fine.” Fourth, whom Gem had been teasing for a long time, stole a quick kiss from him and tried to break free.

Neither of them was completely unaware that the camera operators were focused on showing both of them from different angles in the live broadcast.

🤪🥰🤯💚🥺🔥😂👀😉🤪🥰🤯💚🥺🔥😂👀😉

Hey my dear lovely Magicals!

Thank you for being here ❤️
I still need your opinion, so... Do you like this chapter? Would you change something here or in whole story?

As always I ask you for comments, stars and shares, it's very important and keeps me motivated (and it means that you get your chapters sooner). It's my little big happiness!

And ...

Don't forget to stream CANDIDATE by FOURTH and
TOO CLOSE TO HANDLE by GEMINI!

~yours Magical

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.1K 424 37
When Ohm&Pakorn the brothers meets the Nan triplets...Nanon ,Nannam&Nanfah What if an innocent girl was also trapped in this tangled love game of pla...
15.8K 1.1K 23
Can you please tell me what you really and truly feel about me...don't think of anything else atleast for now and please can you love me - North But...
24.7K 1.9K 33
Fot has a long-standing crush on Tinn, who serves as both his mentor and the former head of their school's music club. Since they are close friends...
Heart's Choice By SG Gardner

Mystery / Thriller

28.7K 4.7K 39
Finally free of the possessions that plagued him since childhood, Carlos moves to Spring Lakes and opens his own auto-garage. But even a life free of...