50 Shades of Dallas (Cameron...

Galing kay magcon_lover10

This book is literally 50 Shades of Grey with a few things changed. A girl named Sarah is abused by her mothe... Higit pa

Sold
College
The Interview
Photo Shoot
Sleep Over
Truth
Hair Salon
That Night
Needing A Break
Art Show
Intruder
Trouble
Surprise Visitor
Dinner
Graduating
Doctor
Playing
Michigan
Cameron
Kidnapped
House
Gone
Yes
Honey Moon
Home

Contract

73.5K 702 875
Galing kay magcon_lover10

Cameron gives me a ride home. "Your vehicle is to dangerous I want you to get a new one." Is exactly what he said to me. Now I'm sitting in my apartment alone. Crystal is out with Cameron's brother Nick. 

There's a strong knock on the door that takes my attention off of the TV. I get up off my lazy butt and open it. Standing there is Cameron Dallas himself.

"Hi." I say quietly. He smiles his perfect smile and hands me some roses. "Thanks." I blush. I take them and step aside so he can come in.

Good thing I cleaned earlier. "Sorry I look like trash." I say embarrassed and getting a vase out. "You look hot." My attention turns to him. When our eyes meet I look away.

"Listen I'm usually not the hearts and flowers type so don't expect it to happen often."

"Why? I like hearts and flowers."

"I know"

I nod and put the flowers in the case full of water. "What are you watching?" He asks taking a seat on the couch. I sit next to him and pick up my bowl of macaroni.

"A chick flick." He raises an eyebrow at me as I take another bite. "What?!" I ask. He shakes his head and puts his arm around me.

All of a sudden in walks Crystal and Nick laughing and giggling.

"How was the movie?" I ask. "Good. I'm invited to-" she freezes when she sees Cameron sitting on the couch with his arm around me.

"Invited to Nicks family dinner in a few hours."

Cameron looks at Nick.
Nick looks at Cameron.
Cameron looks at Crystal.
Crystal looks at me.
I look at Cameron.
Cameron looks back to me.

Confusing, no?

"You should tag along." Nick says to me. "Me? Oh n-"

"She'd love to go as Cameron's date." Cameron smirks at me. "You should."

"Well I'll be back soon I'm running to the gas station. Laters baby." Nick says before kissing Crystal. Cameron rolls his eyes. "I have to use the bathroom." Cameron says standing.

"Right through there." I say pointing to the bathroom. "Laters baby." Cameron winks mocking Nick an goes to the bathroom.

"Does he always wear a suit an tie?" I nod. She goes into her room and leaves me all alone.

{|}{|}{|}

I fix my short white dress that poofs out at the bottom. As I look at myself in the mirror I bounce my curls. Cameron steps into my room and puts his hands in his pockets.

"You're beautiful." He smiles. I blush and turn around to face him. "Sarah I wanna take you to my house. I want to show you something before we go to my parents' for dinner."

"Okay." I hold his hand as we walk out of the apartment. "I seriously don't want you to drive that car anymore. It's awful an dangerous." We step into the elevator and I blush remembering what happened the last time we were together in the elevator.

I smiles down at me and presses the button to the first floor.

=_=_=_=

We arrive at a condo. A huge condo. "This place is huge!" I say as he parks in the parking garage. "I work for what I want." He says getting out and heading to the elevator.

I follow him close to his side. We take the elevator up to his place. When the doors open we step in. The place is perfect. To my left is two white sofas with a glass end table and a TV in front of the one. Behind the couch a little ways is a grand piano. Behind the piano is a huge kitchen with an island.

"It's amazing!" I say amazed. The view takes breath away. His house is stunning. Well, his apartment. "I wanna show you a specific room." He says grabbing my head. "Taylor dismissed for now." He says leading me up the stairs.

Down a long hallway we stop in front of a door. "This is my playroom." He says before unlocking the door. "Luke what your Xbox and stuff?" I smile. He shakes his was and my smile fades.

He opens the door and I walk into a dark room. He flips on the lights.

In front of me is a be pushed up against the wall. In the center of the room is a black leather couch. To the left of the bed was a dresser. On the wall to the left of the bed were racks of chains and whips, canes, floggers, paddles, riding crops and belts. Next to the racks is a wooden polished cross with cuffs attached. On the wall to the right of the bed was a big wooden polished X with cuffs attached.

I walked over and ran my finger over one of the canes. "Do you want to hurt me?" I ask. "No Sarah. Pleasure you and me. We both have needs. Well I want to be your Dom. I want to give you discipline when you do naughty things. I've wanted to spank you ever since you've fallen into my office. I wanted to spank you for almost getting hit by a car. I want to love you though too. I want to call you mine and pleasure you. I want to pleasure myself because I have needs as well. I want you to pleasure me Sarah. I want you to submit yourself to me. DDLG. BDSM. I want that with you."

I just stare at him blankly. "You can leave whenever you want I'll take you home and if you don't want to come to dinner then you don't have to." He walks over and sits on the bed.

I think long an hard before responding. "Is this the only way to be with you?" I ask and turn around to face him. He nods.

"No flowers and no hearts?" He shakes his head. I really want to be with him. No wonder Jackson said he's fucked up. "This is fucked up."

"50 Shades fucked up. I know."

"Who got you in to this?" I ask curiously taking a seat next to him.

"My old neighbor Mrs. Robinson. I was younger. I was 16."

"How old was she?"

"Listen let's not go into detail on things okay. Well go into detail later but now we have to go." He gets up and pulls me up with one hand.

"I'm going to introduce you as my girlfriend so act like it. I just have a feeling you'll be staying with me a while."

I smile and blush snuggling into his arm. "Don't get used to it. They're gonna be all over you. I've never taken one of my other girls home."

"One of your subs?"

"Exactly."

"Do they even know you're into this?" He shakes his head. We walk down to the parking garage and outside is a limo. He opens the door for me and I climb in.

As Taylor drives us to his parents, Cameron and I sit in the back and make small talk.

"We can go over the contract later. First I want you to look over it. Then we'll go over it together."

"What's on the contract?"

"The rules. Hard limits. Soft limits. Safe words."

I nod pretending to understand.

When we arrive Cameron gets out and opens the door for me. "Maybe we shouldn't yet." He says stopping me. He gets back in the car and I look at him weird.

"What are you talking about?" I ask. "We'll have more family dinners. I want to get you that contract. Home." He says to Taylor.

I fix my dress and cross my leg over my lap. "God you're so hot." My attention turns to Cameron. I blush. He pulls me into him so I'm straddling his waist. "What if we get in an accident?" I ask.

His lips attack mine and at first it's hard to keep up with him. Our lips slide and move together like they were made for each other. His hands travel down my sides to my hips.

I pull away breathless after about another minuet. His lips move to my neck and he grips my hips tightly pulling away angrily.

"What's wrong?" I ask. "I don't want to touch you. Well I do, I just can't without you signing a contract." He says frustrated.

"But why do you need a contract?" I ask slouching. His palm twitches and I sit back up straight. "Good girl." He says looking straight and his palm stops twitching.

We pull up in front of my apartment building. "You should have a contract waiting for you when you get to your door."

"Okay..." I say climbing out of the limo. I felt his gaze on my ass the entire time. I shake my butt a little as I walk inside.

I watch as the limo pulls away and I head up to my apartment. Cameron was right. Outside was a package for me. I pick it up and take it inside.

The contract.

As I skim through it I notice it's put simply.

Rules:
1) The sub must keep themselves clean and well groomed to the Doms liking

2) The sub must play with themselves twice a week and must inform the Dom before doing so

3) The sub must obey all of the Doms commands. If not there will be punishment

4) The sub must wake up and go to sleep at the Doms designated times

5) The sub must stay fit and healthy (Eat 3 main meals and exercise for an hour a day)

6) The sub must accept when the Dom wants to play and when he/she does not want to play (if wants to play the sub must play)

7) Further rules are discussable

Hard Limits/Soft Limits

Anal fisting
Vaginal fisting
Nipple clamps
Hand cuffs
Dildos
Vibrators
Floggers
Belts
Canes
Switches
Paddles
Chains
Whips
Blindfolds
Butt plugs
Vaginal clamps
Anal beads
Cuffs
(More is discussable)

Signature_________
Date: _/_/_

It seemed simple enough. When I open my laptop I notice I have an email from him. I open it up.

'Dear Sarah Kline,
Have you read through our contract?
Sincerely
Cameron Dallas'

'Dear Cameron Dallas,
Indeed I have but u would like to meet with you to discuss it more thoroughly. If that's alright with you.
Sincerely
Sarah Kline'

'Dear Sarah Kline,
When and where?
Sincerely
Cameron Dallas'

'Dear Cameron Dallas,
How about you pick me up after work for dinner. I work at the publishing office. I'm a writer now. I just got the job and I start tomorrow.
Sincerely
Sarah Kline'

Instead of getting an email I get a text.

'Sounds good. I will have Taylor pick you up. Laters baby. ;)'

I can't help but smile. Laters baby. I decided it was time for bed so I peeled out of my dress and high heels. I was bummed I didn't get to see his family.

He did say that I could go to another family dinner. Uh oh. I just realized I had my new job tomorrow. I skim through my closet and find a long black skirt and a white shirt with thin blue stripes.

I lay the clothes on my vanity seat and head into the bathroom for a bath. The water turns on with ease and I step in.

"Ahh" I breathe out as the warms water touches my body.

|_|_|_|

I wake to the sound of my alarm and I smile knowing I get to work today. I quickly jump out of bed and get into my clothes I had layer out. I rush around getting ready and then I hear a loud thud.

Crystal must have fallen out of bed. When I exit my room I see her standing there scratching her head. "whats going on?" She asks.

"My new job." I grab my purse an keys and head out to my car.

¡_¡_¡_¡

I walk into the building and my boss, Nash Grier is standing in an empty office. I walk in and smile politely. "Hi I'm-"

"Sarah Kline." He finishes my sentence. We shake hands and he pulls the desk chair out for me. "For now you're my assistant. You'll respond to my emails schedule my appointments write me reports and things and get me stuff."

Jeez that seemed like everything. I sit down and open my computer up, the one Cameron gave me. Nash leans over the back of the chair making me uncomfortable but I don't say anything.

~_~_~_~

All throughout the day Nash has been close. Like uncomfortably close to me and watching me. He always compliments me too.

I check the time on my phone. 8:49. I get out of here in 10 minuets. As I begin to close out of everything I notice I have an email from Cameron.

'Dear Sarah,
I'm waiting at the restaurant. How was your first day?
Sincerely Cameron'

I look around to make sure Nash isn't around, then type a quick reply.

'Dear Cameron,
It's going great. My boss is a little sketchy but that's alright I have fun. Can't wait to see you! ;)
Sincerely Sarah'

'Dear Sarah,
From now on use your phone to contact me at work. I will see you soon.
Laters baby.
Sincerely Cameron'

Huh. Why do I have to use my phone. Just then Nash walks in and I quickly close out of my email. "Good job on the first day Sarah."

"Thank you!" I say shutting down my computer. He stares at my chest before leaving my office and going into his. I pull my shirt up a little for you could see my breast crease.

I gather my things and as soon as I walk out of the building I see Taylor waiting holding the limo door open for me. "Thank you. It's good to see you Taylor." he nods and shuts the door after I get in.

/_\_/_\

I walk into the restaurant and look around. The place is packed and beautiful. The walls were painted a dark tan color and the windows had plum colored drapes.

Pictures hung around the place and every table had a light tan colored table cloth. Everyone was making small talk.

"Are you Sarah Kline?" One of the workers asks me. I nod in response. "Right this way." I follow the man to a blocked off private space an see Cameron sitting there waiting for me.

I walk over to the table an take a seat from across him. He gives me a gentle smile. "You look beautiful." He says. "Cameron is this the only way to be with you?" I ask and hold up the contract.

He motions for the man to leave and he does. "Yes Sarah."

"No nothing else. No dates like this no hearts no flowers?" He shakes his head. "Then there's nothing more I want to say I won't sign it." I state firmly.

"If you try this with me then I'll try the hearts and flowers with you." I raise an eyebrow at him. "I'll think about it."

As we discuss the hard and soft limits our food comes. Clams? "I hope you don't mind I ordered already."

He picks one up and swallows it. I just watch. "Have you ever had clam?" He asks. I shake my head. "Well." He smirks.

He picks up another and reached his long arm over the table, being careful not to spill the champagne. "Open." He whispers. I slowly open my mouth and tips the clam so the slimy substance slides down my throat with ease.

I smile and wipe my mouth with the fancy napkin. "Good?" He asks. I nod.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

1.9M 26.6K 45
Jordan Williams just graduated from Harvard with A LOT on her resume. She wants to apply to Grey Inc., the best law firm in the state of New York. Ha...
430K 8.6K 42
(Completed) If you don't have a rainy day once in a while, you won't truly appreciate the sunny ones. This story takes place after Fifty Shades Freed...
328K 5.7K 38
After all the abuse at home, Bailey Smith, who is only 16, goes to a high school party and gets drunk to clear all the bad memories. After drinking a...
319K 5.4K 24
Jordan is an ordinary girl who is living her first year in college. She travels to Australia, as an anthropologist, for the Aborigine people but alon...