I'm what!?

Por Nulho1

Kim Rok Soo wakes up in the body of a minor villain who is about to be beaten by the protagonist. Okay, let'... Mais

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
46
47 Finally Confess 💓
48
49
50
51
52

45

1.1K 90 42
Por Nulho1

"Don't worry Choi Han, human already thought this might happen, so he told me to put tracking magic on everyone!"

The invisible black dragon said in an excited tone.

Hearing that, Choi Han and Cage let out a sigh of relief.

“Young master Cale really is something. He already thought of what might happen without having to go through it!”

Cage said it in an excited tone following Choi Han who was being pulled by the black dragon.

.

.

.

After some time, Choi Han returned with the necromancer and the items Alberu needed.

Cale saw that everyone was in good condition.

"You did a great job, Choi Han. In the future, you will continue to lead this group."

Cale patted Choi Han's shoulder feeling happy that he could just sit there without doing anything.

Choi Han smiled brightly seeing Cale entrusting him to lead the group.

.

.

.

That way, time passed very quickly with Cale enjoying his short slacker life.

Cale did not interfere in any of the battles and only watched behind the scenes and gave directions where he would not get hurt.

"Cale, have you eaten? You can't just sleep."

Eruhaben brought a tray of food when Cale refused to eat because he didn't feel like eating.

'Why do I feel like I brought Alberu 2.0 back to my home?'

However, because the golden dragon was still a dragon, Cale ate without much protest.

It wasn't Beacrox's cooking, so Cale was being a bit picky.

Beacrox now follows Choi Han to the Jungle to save Hannah.

Eruhaben should have gone with Choi Han, but he insisted on staying because even though Cale was in a safe place, he still needed protection.

"After this, you should go walking everywhere and move your body. How do you want to be healthy if you stay in bed all day?"

Eruhaben took the tray of food that Cale was eating half-heartedly and left Cale's room.

"........"
'But Sir Andrew doesn't mind me sitting in bed all day...'

Even though Sir Andrew is his doctor...

Whatever it was, Cale could have a good day with just Choi Han stepping in.

It was a nice thing for Cale because he didn't need to use his ancient powers.

.

.

.

- Cale, let's go to the empire together.  Because you were involved in the Plaza Terror incident, you are needed for this visit.

Alberu smiled a bright smile.  He needed Cale present to investigate the destroyed church mattress.

"........"

Cale's grip on his teacup almost fell off after hearing that.

'Is that the end of my slacker life?'

Cale let out a long sigh but ultimately agreed.

He would make Choi Han do everything as usual.

He believes the church has sacred items that are good to get some good money if he sells them.

.
.
.

"Choi Han, are you okay?"

Cale looked at the tired-looking Choi Han after the call with the crown prince ended, feeling worried.

“I'm fine, Cale nim. This isn't comparable to the time I was in the dark forest.”

Choi Han looked like he was going to faint at any moment with black bags under his eyes.

"........."

Cale scratched the back of his head seeing that.

'Did I use him too much?'

However, it's indeed that Choi Han did not have enough rest after the incident at the elf village.

After the battle, they immediately moved to the Whipper Kingdom, then moved to Mount Yelia where Eruhaben's nest was, then he had to go to the forest to meet Litana because the Oorim forest must have been raining like the last time they visited.

After he returned, Choi Han had to continue guarding Cale who was searching for the ancient power of the earth, then returned to Jungle Part 7 to help Hannah, then went to the alliance meeting for Cale's representative, then went to the Whipper Kingdom to help Toonka.

Cale was only there to put out the fire.

And now he has to go to the empire to accompany Cale because Cale has to step in.

Choi Han really hadn't had time to rest properly since then.

"If you're tired, I can take over from here. No need to force yourself, Choi Han."

Cale sighed as he stood up from his chair.

It seemed like he would have to steal the sacred item with Raon alone.

It would be bad if Choi Han fainted and couldn't fight properly in Henituse castle after war was declared.

"No, Cale nim. I'm fine. This tiredness really doesn't compare to the time I was in the dark forest."

Choi Han tried to convince Cale.

"Are you sure? I'm totally fine doing this."

It was looting bad people's treasures, so Cale was happy to do it.

Since it's about money.

Choi Han nodded excitedly.

"Go to bed early then. You should look fresh when we go to the empire."

Choi Han nodded hard and immediately returned to his room.

.

.

.

Choi Han lay on the bed feeling like his body was super tired.

'How can Cale nim live like this even if he's an alpha?'

Choi Han thought that as he was mentally and physically exhausted after everything.

He could only sleep an hour or two every day because they had to move quickly.

How Cale not be surprised by all these developments, Choi Han was sure because Cale was used to working without rest like that.

'No wonder Cale nim wants to be a rich slacker...'

Even just for that one year, Choi Han already had the desire to become a slacker because he didn't get enough rest.

'Hah, I have to sleep soon so I have the energy to protect Cale nim.'

Choi Han closed his eyes and immediately fell into a deep sleep.

.

.

In the morning, Choi Han woke up and went to the bathroom.

"........"

Choi Han held the mirror in the bathroom with a confused look.

That's not his face.

But holding his face, it was really a reflection of him.

!

Choi Han looked at the mirror more carefully.

Choi Han's face turned more mature as if he was now 20 years old or more.

The fat on his cheeks disappeared overnight!

'What's going on?'

But Choi Han didn't care that much as he put on his clothes, and went to Cale's room.

.
.

"Who are you?"

Cale looked at Choi Han with a confused look.  Even Hans didn't seem to know him.

"I'm Choi Han, Cale nim."

!?

Hans and Cale both couldn't believe their eyes.

"Are you exhausted yourself or something that your physique has changed, Choi Han?"

Cale looked worried because the amount of work that Choi Han did in one year was too much.

Did it take some of Choi Han's life span because of it!?

"I'm fine, Cale nim."

Choi Han smiled kindly as usual.

But his more mature face makes him really look handsome!

"Don't smile like that with that face of yours!"

Cale looked elsewhere as his cheeks turned completely red.

?

Choi Han looked confused by Cale's reaction.

'If you had a more mature face, you would be my type.'

But then Choi Han remembered Cale's words a long time ago.  Now his face had become more mature somehow, but it wasn't bad to see Cale's face turning red because of it.

In the end, they prepared to go to the empire.

.

.

Cale moved with Alberu and Choi Han to the Gyerre territory.

Cale looked at Antonio who looked like a responsible noble.

"After we return, we will make the Gyerre family our allies."

Cale smiled when Choi Han just smiled at that without any word.

"........"

Why did Cale never think about taking a break?

But Choi Han also couldn't let Cale do that with his weak body.

At least Cale's blushing face not being able to look at him properly was a good reward for all his hard work for that one year.

It's not bad to have a more mature face.

After taking a short break in the Gyerre territory, they entered the teleportation circle directly arriving at the empire.

“You will have a lot of work here, Choi Han.”

Looking for alchemist experts that hate Alchemist Tower, looking for holy items, meeting Adin...

Yep, that's a lot of work.

"Don't worry, Cale nim. I always do my job well."

Choi Han smiled holding Cale's hand.

"I know..."

Cale's face turned red as he withdrew his hand and took one step away from Choi Han.

'Damn, why is he so handsome with his mature face!  Totally my type!  Ahg!'

Cale followed Alberu's steps to calm his heart.

“Welcome, crown prince of the Roan Kingdom and his envoy.”

!

Adin personally welcomed their arrival.

However, Cale's footsteps stiffened when he heard Adin's voice.

'You keep saying no, but your body is telling me otherwise.'

Adin's voice is similar to that person's.

"Cale nim?"

Choi Han held Cale's hand whose face had suddenly turned pale.

Cale did not answer Choi Han.

His mind was filled with the memory of that body.

Cale, at the age of 17, went to the empire to accompany Deruth and Basen.  But he didn't do much there.

"Cale, if you marry me, I will provide good service for you."

Besides he was proposed to by the imperial prince that day.

"Uhh, I'm Beta, and I already like someone else."

Cale answered in a gentle tone.  There was no way he would accept the proposal of someone he had just met that day.

"Who is that person you like?"

Adin looked dissatisfied with Cale's rejection.

'I should say someone who has the same status as him...'

Cale saw Alberu walking toward Deruth and Basen.

“That is crown prince Alberu.”

Cale looked at Alberu, smiled with a gentle smile, and tried to think about his most embarrassing moment.

Cale remembered that he peed on his pants because he couldn't find a toilet in his mansion when he was 5 years old.

That made Cale's face super red and he hid his face with his hands.

But it was enough to make it seem like he really loved Alberu.

.

.

Then the memory changed to the place where Cale gets dragged by that gray-haired bastard.

Cale was shocked when he saw the blonde-haired, blue-eyed man waiting for him as he stupidly followed the person with a gentle aura.

“Alberu…?”

However it was, everyone would think it was someone from the Royal family with that look.

"Yeah, it's me."

Hearing his voice, Cale knew it wasn't Alberu.

However, if he acted like he knew the man wasn't Alberu, he might get killed right there.

“Alberu, what are you doing!? Let me go!”

However, the man in front of him just laughed when he saw Cale struggling.

'Damn it, I don't even know, this guy's face!  I can't even hate him because I don't know who he is!'

Cale started to hate Alberu when he kept saying Alberu's name.

.

.

Cale had blank eyes when he looked at the pregnancy test he took, and it was positive.

'A child whose father I don't even know...'

Cale was sure that bastard changed his hair and eye color.

"Damn it! Fake Alberu! I'll kill him if I find him!"

Cale crumpled the paper and threw it away.

For now, it was better for him to find a way to abort the baby before it became noticeable.

Cale continued drinking alcohol without a care in the world.

'Even if I miscarry, I have to make it look like an accident...'

Cale didn't want to worry his family about a sudden miscarriage.

“Young master, this young man has something he wants to say to Count Henituse.”

Billos approached Cale carefully, introducing the young man behind him.

"I would like to ask Count Henituse to make a proper grave for the citizens of Harris village..."

Choi Han looks lost in his thoughts after the tragedy.

Choi Han also has good muscles.

'I can use him.'

Cale thought that as he smiled mockingly at Choi Han.

"Why should my father care about that village or whatever? The wine in my hand is more important than that village."

Hearing that, Choi Han's sanity, which only seemed to be as thin as a thread, snapped.

But that's what Cale wanted.

Beaten to a pulp, so that no one thought that he had miscarried.

He should thank that bastard for wanting to beat him to a pulp so that no one would know that he had a miscarriage.

Even the doctor who treated him only treated the wounds on his body, not bothering to take a pulse.

.

.

.

"Long time no see, Cale."

Without realizing it, Adin was already in front of Cale.

Cale's face was super pale as he moved his hand to take Adin's outstretched hand.

Cale's hands were shaking.

'I don't want to touch him!'

Cough!

Cale, who saw him coughing up blood, felt relieved.

Maybe Cecil's illness recurred because his heart was beating unstable.

"Cale nim!"

Cale immediately threw himself down as if he had fainted when he was caught by Choi Han.

"As you know, he has Cecil's disease. So, it's better to take him to his room."

Alberu calmly controlled the situation even though he looked worried about Cale who suddenly fainted.

When Cale was taken away by Choi Han and the others, Adin's eyes couldn't leave Cale who had a pale face.

*

*

*

*

To be continued.

Kind Clopeh: As expected. Author, did you have a grudge against Adin to make him a bastard like, everytime?

Ciel: You're right about that. She didn't even hate Venion or White Star.

Lady Venion: Well, Venion is handsome. And Adin's face is not her taste after all. She even imagined him as an ugly man.

Nulho: Hey!

Ellen: Well, Venion's face is so good when he is being scared and submissive.

Depressed Venion: ........ (What the...)

Preggo Cale: You should at least hate your villain, you know. Why do you always like White Star?

Leon: Right! He is the main villain in book 1!

Kim Seung Jong: She just never hated her character that much.

L.H Deruth: Since it is just for the plot to her.

Nulho: Hey! I hate one White Star of my fic at least!

Naru Cale: Heh~ Who's world White Star you hate?

Nulho: Secret. ^^

All: Ugh...

Okay, hope you enjoy this chapter!

See ya!

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

15K 822 47
If you are special, it's only natural that you'll get the gods' attention at some point of your life. That was what happened to Kim Rok Soo. At some...
335 21 4
Note: This story will take place starting on chapter 655 of the novel ----------------------------------------- After Cale and Kim Rok Soo finished...
80.4K 3.7K 11
^Cover found on Pinterest^ Choi Han and the cast of TBOAH stumbled upon a temple of the sealed god and on top of the altar they see... Young master C...
2.2K 168 14
kim Taehyung, a powerful business elite from the 21st century, dies and gets transmigrated into the body of a beautiful good-for-nothing omega from...