𝐇𝐢𝐬 𝐕𝐢𝐞

By vencie_wrts

𝗕𝗼𝗼𝗸 2-𝗥𝗲𝗶𝗻𝗰𝗮𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗦𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗲𝘀 She became his life the moment he saw her, VIE meaning L... More

Introduction
- Characters -
- Characters -
|01| Chapter
|02| Chapter
|03| Chapter
|04| Chapter
|05| Chapter
|06| Chapter
|07| Chapter
|08| Chapter
|09| Chapter
|10| Chapter
|11| Chapter
|12| Chapter
|13| Chapter
|14| Chapter
|15| Chapter
|16| Chapter
|17| Chapter
|18| Chapter
|19| Chapter
|20| Chapter
|21| Chapter
|22| Chapter
|23| Chapter
|24| Chapter
|25| Chapter
|26| Chapter
|27| Chapter
|28| Chapter
|29| Chapter
|30| Chapter
|31| Chapter
|32| Chapter
|33| Chapter
|34| Chapter
|35| Chapter
|36| Chapter
|37| Chapter
|38| Chapter
|39| Chapter
|40| Chapter
|41| Chapter
|42| Chapter
|43| Chapter
|44| Chapter
|45| Chapter
|46| Chapter
|47| Chapter
|48| Chapter
|49| Chapter
|50| Chapter
|51| Chapter
|52| Chapter
|53| Chapter
|54| Chapter
|55| Chapter
|56| Chapter
Wedding Invitation!
|58| Chapter
|59| Chapter
|60| Chapter
Epilogue
|01| Bonus Chapter
|02| Bonus Chapter
|03| Bonus Chapter
|04| Bonus chapter
|05| Bonus Chapter
|06| Bonus Chapter
|Important|

|57| Chapter

10K 902 132
By vencie_wrts

Vihaan POV:

As per the queen's order, finally, our wedding is happening. Almost all of our guests have arrived, and in the last two days, everyone has been so busy with these marriage works. I made sure she has everything she dreamed of.

Now, the Ganapathi puja is done, which is the first step of our wedding, done separately. As per her request, the marriage is going to be a three-day festival.

We are now performing Mangal Snanam. 'Mangala' signifies holy and 'Snanam' implies bath. In this, at a predetermined auspicious hour, the bride and bridegroom are taken for ceremonial baths.

I just don't understand why all these rituals must be done alone. It's been a day since I last saw her. What the hell, man, that is why I married her in a simple way so that I can avoid all these.

I sighed for the nth time today as Rahul splashed water on me. I glared at him, but he laughed, pouring more. So, I took a bucket of water and threw it on him. Soon, the place was filled with water as we boys played in that.

Finally, there is one more ritual left, and after that, I can see her. But also, I will enjoy this ritual, I guess. It is Kashi Yatra, where the groom pretends to leave for the city of Kashi (Varanasi) to lead a life of renunciation.

The bride's brother then convinces him to choose the path of marriage and return to family life. This ritual is a reminder that marriage is a sacred and fulfilling journey that completes a person's life, emphasizing the importance of family bonds and responsibilities.

So, I took the umbrella given to me and started walking away as Rishi and Reyansh came, asking me, "Jiju, please don't leave. Please marry my sister."

I still refused and kept walking. I wanted to play a little more with them. Reyansh said, "Vihaan, please come and marry my sister. How about I give you the car you always wished to have?" I stopped in my tracks, grinning.

But to my surprise, Saanvi came in between and pulled her brothers, saying, "Don't beg him, bhai. Let him go. I will also see how he will leave." Vaishu came and pulled her, saying, "Oh, come on, babe, this is a ritual. And you should not be here!" She glared at me before leaving, so I gave up and went back inside. Everyone laughed at this sight. Of course, how can I leave her and go when she is my whole world?

Tonight is the Mehendi function, so everyone got ready, and I also went down to see all the girls applying Mehendi. I passed by many familiar faces, and finally, I saw her sitting in the center of the porch swing, and a girl was applying her Mehendi.

She was happily laughing as Vaishu and Reyansh were talking to her. I smiled at the sight; she is beautiful. I went and sat beside her, asking, "Are you fine, Vie? Do you need anything?" She shook her head and said, "I am fine, Aan, just a little tired."

I said, "That is why I said we will do this later. You insisted on doing all these tasks which will tire you out." She gave me her best puppy dog eyes and said, "Aan, I told you I am fine. Look, how is it?" She showed me her hand.

I laughed, shaking my head, and said, "It is beautiful just like you." I squished her cheeks. After some time, I fed her. She said, "Aan, I am so tired. Can I sleep?"

I lifted her up as Maa came, asking, "What happened, Vihaan? There is still her ankles left." I said, "Maa, she is tired. Let her sleep."

She said, "But..." I cut her off, saying, "It's fine, Maa. We will see about it later." With that, I took her to our room and tucked her in.

Before going to sleep, she said, "Aan, I lobe you." I kissed her forehead and said, "I lobe you too, Vie." She drifted off to sleep, clutching my hand so tight.

These days she is becoming a little chubby, maybe due to pregnancy, but she is so cute. I don't know how much time passed by as I was lost in her beauty. I can stare at her for all eternity if it is possible.

As I hadn't eaten anything, I was hungry, so I went out to get something. I saw Rahul in the kitchen. He said, "Oh, bhai, you didn't sleep yet?" I replied, "I am hungry." He nodded and gave me a plate full of food. We both headed to the balcony in his room.

He said, "Before six months, if anyone told me that you are going to get married one day, that too when she is already pregnant, I would have called an ambulance for them." He laughed, and so did I.

"But look at you now, I am glad, bhai. I am glad that you changed a lot. I am glad that Killer is my bhabi. I am glad for everything that is happening." I nodded, smiling.

He said, "My one and only best friend is getting married, I'm so happy." I raised my eyebrow, asking, "Who are you talking about, me or Saanvi?"

He replied, "Of course about Killer. Who else? She is my best friend, right?" I punched him as he laughed, saying, "Ah, okay, I will stop teasing."

I said, "Anyway, I also need to thank you, Rahul, for always being real with me, without any conditions, and I guess that's what makes our bond special."

"Do you remember when I first tried to play games in the cyber cafe and went broke, so you gave me your pocket money, which I didn't take? So, you invented a game of cups and let me win the money."

"After a hectic day, do you remember I was always ready with your favorite aloo paratha to cheer you up?"

"And you were never really good at keeping secrets, but when it came to hiding my marriage, you did your best to protect me."

"And you know to be honest I always joined in your silly jokes and pretended to laugh with you even when I didn't understand half of them."

"You've always been my constant support, no matter when it was Vishnu's incident, or me killing Saanvi's father and fighting with her, or this pregnancy incident."

"So, thank you for having my back every time I lose myself. You're the backbone I never knew I needed Rahul."

"Thank you for always making me smile with those grand entrances, supportive side hugs, and weird dance moves. But lastly, thank you for teaching me the true meaning of 'I'll be there for you!' Though now you got a new best friend, I am thankful for all the times you were behind me, and I know you will be there in the future as well. For that, I love you, Rahul."

He suddenly, out of nowhere, hugged me so tight, crying. He sniffed, saying, "Bh...ai, I do...nt kn..ow w..hat to sa...y. I love you too." I smiled, hugging him with one hand.

We never spoke out our feelings like this to each other, We were just there for each other always silently, I guess that's what makes our relationship stronger.

After some time, I went into the kitchen to keep my plate. As I was washing the plate, he sat on the counter and asked, "Bhai, did you ever think like 'oh I should have thought twice before falling for her' with Killer? I mean, do people think twice before falling in love?" I sighed.

He always comes up with these weird questions at a very weird time. I motioned for him to walk with me as we went to the garden.

I started, "No Rahul, I mean why would you think twice for someone whom your heart has already considered its home? We never think before falling in love, Rahul. What we do is we try to look for a home, and once we find this in someone's presence, there's no coming back."

"I remember when for the first time I met her, I literally had no idea that she would become such an important person in my life, someone whose activities could affect my way of living, someone whose ignorance could shatter my heart into pieces, and someone whose absence could take away the light of my life."

"It's not that everybody will leave you, no they won't. The wrong ones leave us, and we start blaming ourselves for their departure. You need to understand one thing: you only have the power to love someone, but you don't have the power to make that person fall in love with you, care for you, give you their time, etc. Love isn't a thing, Rahul, which can be grabbed or snatched from someone."

"Some people might also say, nobody stays forever, it's futile to fall in love. Please hold on for a minute, people do stay. It just needs one person who would give up on every quarrel but never upon their heart's wish of making you the only love of their life."

"The feeling of being loved and also unconditionally loving doesn't happen all at once like a twinkling of an eye; it takes time and patience. You are not going to lose all your fears, disappointments, anger, or pain overnight. It's a journey, but a journey that is worth every effort."

"Real love refers to as an act of faith, which means you commit yourself without any expectations, it's just for the sake of love. Love isn't a game of hearts, Rahul, but indeed it is a race of loyalty and commitment, where both loyalty and commitment have to try their best to win this race of attachment."

He nodded as if he is trying to process what I said. I don't know what he understood, and I also don't know why he is asking all these questions. He jumped in front of me and said, "Bhai, I also want to fall in love. I also want a love like yours." I smiled, shaking my head.

I said, "I really wish you to get the love you deserve, Rahul. I hope you meet her soon." He nodded as I slapped his head and said, "First, make sure the decorations are done for tomorrow or else your Killer will kill you." He smiled, nodding, and ran away.

I went to the room to see her sleeping peacefully, hugging a teddy bear. I slowly removed the teddy bear and took her into my arms and drifted off to sleep.

--------------------------------------------------------------

I am sorry if the wedding scenes are not as good, and I'm sorry if it didn't reach your expectations.

I am lacking experience in this scenes, As I didn't attend many weddings, but I am trying my best to write a good vibes wedding. I just hope you all will enjoy.

Next Chap is going to be so much more fun and emotional as there is a small surprise for you all!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 57.9K 59
𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚 𝒇𝒊𝒓𝒔𝒕 𝒑𝒂𝒈𝒆 𝑵𝒐𝒕 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚 𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒆 𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒔; It started with his love. Will it end with...
4.7M 217K 78
Are you looking for a cute romantic full of LOVE and a little bit of drama in a Arrange marriage? Here is your stop... Come with me to know how they...
662K 42.2K 38
(#1 Unwanted Series) ||Arranged Marriage Romance|| "Open it." She said in her commanding tone, as my hand made towards her 𝒌𝒂𝒎𝒂𝒓𝒃𝒂𝒏𝒅 to ope...
1.3M 75.5K 53
Abhiman Singh rajvansh -Just like his name that man screams power and dominece. -He's the one who possesses the power and intelligence to change th...