Send Warmth To The Beautiful...

By HaruuuuMit

Whether it's a disabled boss who betrayed his family; or a darkened aristocratic boy who was exploited until... More

Send Warmth To The Beautiful and Powerful Second Male Lead (Quick Wear)
Arc 1 : Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Arc 2 : Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Arc 3 : Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Arc 4 : Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Arc 4 : Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64

Chapter 42

309 7 0
By HaruuuuMit

Chapter 42: Realizing that he wants this person to be completely his.

Thunder exploded outside and the rain made a loud noise.

Sleep makes people slow to react. Ji Xia stared at Luo Chao's curly hair. He was stunned for a while before he recovered and hugged him: "Are you afraid of thunder?"

Luo Chao nodded: "Well, I ran away once before. It was on a thunderstorm night that I was caught and starved for many days."

Ji Xia looked pitifully at the small child, whose head was buried in the quilt he was holding.

He purred his curls and closed the door: "Then come in."

Only the night light was on in the room, which was a bit dark. Although Ji Xia had never slept with anyone else in his memory, he wanted to sleep with two boys. They're pretty much the same together.

He straightened the quilt casually, and turned off the lights after each person got into bed.

With darkness in his sight, Ji Xia stretched out his arm from under the quilt, touched the child's hand, squeezed it and held it: "Take my hand if you're afraid."

Luo Chao turned his head and looked at Ji Xia: "Yeah."

Ji Xia was dreaming just now. I was very tired from sleeping. I don't know if it was because there was someone around me, but I felt much more at ease. I fell asleep as soon as I touched the pillow.

Slow breathing sounded in the room. Luo Chao was completely sleepless and felt extremely depressed. He stared at the exposed half of Ji Xia's face, his eyes became darker and darker, and the distance became much closer.

The hand held by Luo Chao under the quilt suddenly moved, snaked up his arm, and penetrated into his clothes.

The soft fingertips circled against his chest, falling towards his lower abdomen and tightening, as if there was a fire burning.

The moonlight dimly shone in, and Ji Xia turned to look at him. The two were facing each other, and their lips seemed to be touching: "Do you want me to help you?" The

sweet breath sprayed on the gap between the lips, falling into the deep eyes. Bottomless, his lips suddenly collided with each other and kissed her. Ji Xia let out a soft tear, and Luo Chao took the opportunity to invade and wrap his tongue around it.

The two quilts had already been covered in layers, and they couldn't tell each other apart, and they were sobbing and crying one after another.

Finally, Ji Xia asked him with red eyes: "Have you liked me a long time ago?"

Luo Chao seemed to have had his biggest secret revealed, and it seemed as if the clouds were parted and the light suddenly opened up, his heart beating rapidly, and he leaned down for a kiss. he.

There was a rumble of thunder.

Luo Chao suddenly opened his eyes and sat up from the bed. The two quilts were clearly arranged, and the person next to him was neatly dressed and sleeping in the pillow.

It turned out to be a dream.

He closed his eyes and leaned on the bed. Even if it was a dream, his body's reaction could not deceive anyone.

Early the next morning, Ji Xia opened her eyes and found that there was no one around her.

When Ji Xia saw Luo Chao in the living room again, he felt that the child seemed to be taller again, as if he had reached his waist. He was in a daze, feeling that it was not a night but a month. How could anyone grow up so fast?

"Brother, happy birthday!" Luo Chao brought up a small birthday cake. It was ugly, like a large ball of cotton poured with a layer of chocolate, and a colorful candle was inserted on it.

"Brother, why didn't you tell me it was your birthday today?"

Ji Xia frowned and quickly flipped through the information, and by the way saw Luo Chao's happiness value: 0.

It doesn't look like a good number, but it was negative before. Although it has been growing over this period of time, it was still minus ten or so yesterday, and it returned to zero overnight.

It seems that the child is really afraid of thunder, and his blood pressure increased so much after staying with him for one night.

For a moment, Ji Xia even wanted to play thunder a few more times. The efficiency was so high that his happiness doubled after sleeping.

Ji Xia lowered his eyes: "It's not that I didn't tell you, I also forgot about it."

Luo Chao sat down next to Ji Xia and said angrily: "I'm so sad. I thought it was my brother who didn't want to tell me."

That's all he said. Now that it's over, Ji Xia is really stupid if he still can't hear what Luo Chao means. He leans back on his chair: "Tell me, tell me, what do you want to do?"

Luo Chao pointed to the cake next to him: "I think Brother, would you like to eat the cake I made by myself?"

Ji Xia looked at the poor-looking cake, frowned, and nodded hesitantly: "Okay."

Anyway, the original body is so strong that he should not be poisoned to death.

Hearing Ji Xia's promise, Luo Chao stood up happily, took out a black velvet strip from his pocket, and slowly shook it open: "Use this to blindfold your eyes and eat it."

Ji Xia raised his hand and refused: "No, I can't see how to eat it. ."

He raised his hand and pinched the tip of Luo Chao's nose: "As you grow up, people also become bad. Do you want to tease your brother?"

Luo Chao quickly apologized: "No, this is how people over there celebrate their birthdays. , I can feed my brother later. It turns out that this is not the case here, so it doesn’t matter..."

The person in front of him could see his eyebrows drooping. Ji Xia thought about it and it was nothing. Someone was feeding him so he didn’t have to eat it himself. He raised his hand. He took a black velvet strip and tied it around his eyes: "That's it, feed it quickly, and I'll change the dressing for your wound later..."

When Ji Xia mentioned this, she suddenly thought of Luo Chao's wound, and raised her hand to remove the velvet strip. Pulling him down for inspection, Luo Chao grabbed his wrist and said, "It's okay. My hand is already healed. Our healing power is very strong. Brother, I'm going to feed you."

Ji Xia had no choice but to give up.

The black velvet was very soft, covering his eyes like a cloud, but the sudden disappearance of the light was not pleasant. Ji Xia subconsciously felt a little uneasy and held the back of the chair.

The hot palm wrapped around him and he slowly opened his fingers. Ji Xia fumbled and looked in the direction where Luo Zhong might be, but someone pinched his chin and turned him around: "Brother, I'm here. If you're scared, just hold me Is my shoulder okay?"

Ji Xia couldn't help but nod, because someone had already held her arm and put it on the other person's shoulder. If she refused again, she would feel sad because of the other person's whining temperament.

But he didn't expect that his body would be suspended in the air the next second. He subconsciously hugged the only person he could touch, and his lips seemed to hit something soft - Luo Chao's cheek.

Ji Xia's cold white skin was flushed, but he had nowhere to hide in the dark environment. He was even hugged by Luo Chao and straddled on his lap.

Ji Xia panicked: "Luo, Luo Chao, what are you doing? I'm very heavy. You're still small. What if I press you?"

In response to his Luo Chao, Ji Xia bumped his legs twice, and Ji Xia moved closer to Luo Chao. He raised his hand to pull off the velvet belt, but Luo Chao easily held his wrist.

The voice that reached his ears could almost make Ji Xia imagine the other party's dejected look: "Brother, do you want to regret it?"

Ji Xia pursed her lips and put her half-raised hand on Luo Chao's shoulder: "I, I'm not. I'm just a little scared and want to hold you."

"Ah...that's it. Then brother, please hold me tighter."

Someone pushed his waist forward and pressed it against Luo Chao. Only then did Ji Xia realize that even though he was separated by Clothes, Lu Chao's body temperature is still burning hot.

"Brother, ah... open your mouth."

The wind picked up the end of Ji Xia's hair. Ji Xia struggled for a long time and could only open her mouth. Unexpectedly, after waiting for a while, she didn't get the cake, so she moved forward and met the cool and smooth cake again. The thing is different from last time, this time it is softer.

Ji Xia's whole face burned up, and in his ears was Luo Chao's low laughter: "Luo Chao!"

"Brother, don't you like it? You secretly kissed me just now, and I thought you liked it very much..."

Ji Xia could only blush. With a straight face, he suppressed his shame and explained to Luo Chao: "I was not careful just now, I couldn't see..."

Luochao's voice suddenly dropped: "Then brother just doesn't like it, right?"

Ji Xia didn't know how to teach a child about the meaning of kissing, but it seemed that it was okay not to say it at the moment: "Luochao, you have to kiss someone you like. ."

"Brother, didn't he say he likes me the most? Are you lying to me?"

Ji Xia had a headache. Just now he couldn't ask and had to use his mouth to find the cake. Now it's okay, he has caused such a big trouble.

He even thought it would be better to send Luo Chao to school as soon as the case was solved. If he had more homework, he wouldn't be able to do these fancy things.

"There is a difference between liking and liking..." Ji Xia was too lazy to say anything, explaining that it was too complicated, "Why don't we just eat cake."

Luo Chao looked at Ji Xia's smashing of the jar with some amusement, and agreed. He said, "Okay."

Although Ji Xia heard that Luochao's tone was low, he didn't know how to comfort him now, so he had to plan to praise him later, no matter how bad the cake was.

Unexpectedly, the cake was unexpectedly delicious. Ji Xia even sighed: "Chaochao, do you want to be a pastry chef? You are so talented."

"Do you like it, brother? I will make it if he likes it, just for him." Eat."

I don't know if it was because of the cruel treatment by him just now. Luochao's voice was cautious. Ji Xia felt a little guilty and felt that he should explain the meaning of liking to Luochao: "Luochao, it's not that I don't like you, it's just that my brother Your love is for your younger brother..."

"Brother."

Ji Xia was interrupted and turned around following the source of the sound: "What's wrong?"

His lips were stained with burning heat, and something soft and soft was smeared on them with careful movements. Pressed his lips harder.

When Ji Xia realized what Luo Chao was doing, his mind exploded. He was stunned on the spot and even forgot to push him away.

It was this moment of distraction that allowed Luo Chao to succeed. His hot lips and tongue covered him, and the sweet cream melted in his mouth. Ji Xia raised his head and stepped back, but Luo Chao pressed him down on the table, and the tableware fell with a crash. land.

Ji Xia pinched Luo Chao's shoulders and exerted some force, and Luo Chao's suppressed cry of pain reached his ears.

"Brother, it hurts so much."

Hot tears splashed down on his face, and Ji Xia subconsciously relaxed: "You didn't...well..." Ji

Xia didn't expect that this moment of soft-heartedness would be Luo Chao's biggest killer. Physiologically, tears flowed out from the end of the eyes and wet the velvet belt.

He heard Luo Chao take his earlobe in his mouth and say slowly: "Brother, I like you so much, can I kiss you?"

Ji Xia wanted to say something else, but his consciousness fell quickly and his whole body softened.

Before he fell into coma, he vaguely thought that there must be something wrong with that cake. What a wolf-hearted child he raised, and he didn't even give him a cake for his birthday.

The cake was indeed filled with ingredients as Ji Xia thought, causing the person who ate it to fall into a coma, and the memory before the coma would automatically blur, otherwise Luo Chao would not have dared to be so bold.

He held Ji Xia on his lap and untied the black velvet belt tied behind his head. The young man's skin was as white as snow, his eyes were red, and his mouth was red and swollen. He kissed her thinly, and his heart was filled to the brim. His masterpiece, his Ji Xia.

He finally understood what he wanted, he wanted this person to be completely his.

Luo Chao called Ye Lan, who had been standing outside, in: "Prepare for me growth hormone that can help me reach adulthood in a short time."

He hooked his fingers on Ji Xia's smooth silver hair: "I heard that the eldest prince is going to appease the victims of the battlefield?"

The battlefield is naturally the place where Blue Star defeats Luochao's home star.

Luo Chao kissed the tip of Ji Xia's nose and hugged him tighter: "Kill him and let Yu Chen go."

Once he got to that place, he could do what he wanted to do like a fish in water.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 57.2K 83
"The only person that can change Mr. Oberois is their wives Mrs. Oberois". Oberois are very rich and famous, their business is well known, The Oberoi...
26.1K 877 51
Title: 兽世小领主 Author: 星洁 Status: Completed Description: Dressed as a half-beast boy in a remote territory, Xiao Lin accidentally inherited the positio...
7.8K 130 70
Author: Uncle is very cute/大叔很萌 Category: Danmei Fanfiction Status: 99 Chapter Raw link: https://czbooks.net/n/ck4p80/cp9p5kfk?chapterNumber=70 Intro...
197K 4.5K 67
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad