Send Warmth To The Beautiful...

By HaruuuuMit

Whether it's a disabled boss who betrayed his family; or a darkened aristocratic boy who was exploited until... More

Send Warmth To The Beautiful and Powerful Second Male Lead (Quick Wear)
Arc 1 : Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Arc 2 : Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Arc 3 : Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Arc 4 : Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Arc 4 : Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64

Chapter 26

414 11 1
By HaruuuuMit

Chapter 26: Stamped Ji Xia is his now, it was he who agreed to let himself... The

room was dimly lit, the quilt on the narrow wooden bed was messy, the boy in the light purple gown was pressed under him by the man in black, the satin-like black hair The bed was fully made.

"Every unit is ready!" Director Zhang raised his hand, and all staff were ready to go.

This is the first scene in the afternoon, after Xie Jinghua is discovered to be a rabbit demon.

Ji Xia was lying on the bed. From his angle, he couldn't see Fu Chen's expression clearly. For some reason, he suddenly felt uneasy.

"Action!"

Fu Chen's momentum suddenly became dangerous. He leaned down and hooked the rabbit ears that Ji Xia was trying to hide behind. He pulled and lifted the two soft, snow-white ears in his palms.

The thick calloused fingertips rubbed the delicate inner walls of the ears a few times. As expected, he saw that the young man under him was so excited that his eyes were red. Fu Chen raised a cruel smile and said,

"You tell me, if I If your identity is widely known, will they burn you to death?"

Ji Xia couldn't help but shrink back, but said harshly: "You, you don't dare, you are just an unfavored prince, they don't even I won't believe you."

Fu Chen raised his eyelids and pulled the little rabbit back by its ears: "Why are you hiding?"

He raised his eyebrows: "Since you know I'm not favored, why did you bring me food?"

Fu Chen came close to Ji Xia's ear and blew a breath, his voice low and hoarse: "Could it be that he likes me and wants to absorb my yang energy to improve my cultivation?" The

ears are extremely sensitive and fragile parts of rabbits. How can they withstand Fu Chen's repeated teasing? , Ji Xia's eyes were red and she hid away: "You, don't talk nonsense, I have never done such a thing."

Fu Chen held down Ji Xia's retreating shoulders, and looked into those moist eyes with a serious look. The voice carried an undeniable command: "Don't hide."

The two were very close, and Ji Xia was keenly aware that this sentence contained emotions that were not part of the character itself. It was more like Fu Chen passing through the Chu River. I have to warn myself about this identity.

Don't hide, don't hide.

——Because I avoided him in the morning.

Ji Xia panicked for a moment, but unexpectedly it fit the emotional state of the character: "You, you are so cruel! I saved you before, and I gave you something to eat just now, and you are still mean to me."

Fu Chen stared at him for a while, and suddenly Smiling, he bent his arms and held the person in his arms.

Ji Xia took the opportunity to push Fu Chen away and crawled under the bed. Unfortunately, before he could reach the edge of the bed, Fu Chen dragged him back by his thin white ankles and pinned him down on his knees.

A slap on the butt.

Ji Xia, who was still struggling, instantly dropped her limbs and buried her head in the quilt, motionless.

Fu Chen leaned on the back of the bed and said slowly: "Are you still running?"

Ji Xia couldn't tell that Fu Chen was using his character to "retaliate" against him. The grievances suddenly rushed into his heart, making his throat hurt.

This can't be entirely blamed on him for hiding. This is the first time he has experienced this kind of thing. Even if he is acting, he should be given some buffering time.

Fu Chen saw Ji Xia lying motionless under the quilt, frowned and lifted the person up to his eyes.

The little white rabbit's pink ears drooped between the thick black hair, the tail of its eyes were red, and its eyelashes were moist, making it look very aggrieved.

Fu Chen's eyes darkened, and his rough fingertips rubbed the end of Ji Xia's delicate eyes: "Why are you crying? Does it hurt?"

"Let me see."

Ji Xia slapped Fu Chen's extended hand away, and his ears instantly Standing up: "What are you doing!"

Fu Chen narrowed his eyes slightly and asked: "You are just a rabbit, what can I do?"

He glanced at Ji Xia: "I won't eat you."

Ji Xia was furious, pointing with her white and tender fingertips Looking at him: "You..."

Fu Chen took advantage of the situation, pulled the person into his arms, picked out a piece of red date cake from the dinner plate next to him, and fed it to the person's mouth: "Open your mouth."

Ji Xia turned around: "I I won’t eat this.”

Fu Chenqian approached with a pair of smiling eyes: “Really?”

He joked: “There are two portions of each cake. Only this red date cake is missing one piece. Could it be that I ate it?”

Ji Xia pushed him angrily: "Go away!"

Fu Chen suddenly softened his voice: "I'll give it to you if you like it, don't run around, okay?"

Ji Xia was reluctant to accept hard advice, and was embarrassed to refuse: "I, it's okay if I don't run away, but you are not allowed to hit me again... hit me there."

Fu Chen's unclear gaze fell on Ji Xia's curled eyelashes. Although he didn't know where this silly rabbit came from, He originally thought that he was the person sent by his second brother to kill him, but now it seems that he is not the person, and he does not seem to remember what happened before.

That's just right. From now on, this will be his Fu Chen's rabbit.

Fu Chen narrowed his eyes: "Okay."

"Stuck!"

Director Zhang laughed: "Very good, once again."

Ji Xia immediately bounced off Fu Chen, wondering if it was with Xie Jinghua at a certain moment The emotions overlapped unexpectedly, and despite appearing in the drama several times, the acting was unexpectedly good.

Fu Chen half-leaned on the back of the bed, his long eyelashes hiding the look in his eyes. He stretched out his hand to pull Ji Xia over, lowered his eyes and wiped away the remaining tears at the end of his eyes: "

You don't have to cry so hard during scenes."

He sighed: " My eyes are red."

A shallow breath fell on his face, and Ji Xia's heartbeat suddenly became chaotic.

The director and staff happened to come around at this time to discuss how to shoot the next scene. Ji Xia pushed him away and stood aside, as if he had tinnitus. There was white noise in his ears. He heard nothing but The sound of heartbeat filling my ears.

He thought his heart disease might have followed him.

Otherwise, why would he jump so fast every once in a while?

After the discussion, everyone went to have dinner in twos and threes.

Ji Xia just wanted to be alone now and went to the bathroom for a while. By the way, he told Chen Qian that he didn't have to come to pick him up and that he would go back by himself.

After waiting for more than ten minutes, everyone was gone, and then he slowly hurried outside.

There were large fire clouds in the sky and trees on both sides. The crew found the venue on a hillside, which was a bit remote. Ji Xia walked for nearly half an hour before he saw the shadow of the door.

From a distance, he saw a large group of people gathered around and no one knew what they were arguing about. He was not in the mood to care about it now. Just as he was about to look away, he spotted a familiar figure in the center of the crowd.

It's Fu Chen.

Ji Xia took another closer look and found that everyone around seemed to be yelling at Fu Chen, while another client, Lin Tianyi, stood among the fans and seemed to be comforting the fans.

Of course Ji Xia didn't believe it. Based on Lin Tianyi's face that morning, he even felt that he was probably responsible for this situation.

Ji Xia became angry on the spot. How could the organization he invested in, his territory, and his mission goals be bullied by others?

In an instant, any thoughts of embarrassment, grievance, or hiding from the other party were all forgotten. Ji Xia took a step and ran over there. As he was about to reach him, one of the fans seemed to be too excited and threw up his hand. The mineral water bottle was thrown at Fu Chen.

"Fu Chen!"

Ji Xia didn't know how he was able to run so fast. When he reacted, he had already stood in front of Fu Chen and grabbed the bottle of water.

The water bottle hit Ji Xia's back with a muffled sound, and Gululu rolled to the side.

Ji Xia grabbed Fu Chen's sleeve: "Are you okay?"

Fu Chen looked down at Ji Xia and let him look at him, his eyes getting darker and darker.

Unfortunately, Ji Xia was only looking to see if Fu Chen had anything thrown by others and didn't notice. He looked around and finally felt relieved when he found that Fu Chen was clean and tidy.

Ji Xia turned around and glanced around: "Who threw the water?"

"Who asked you to come in."

Perhaps Ji Xia's sudden burst of momentum was so scary that no one made a sound.

Lin Tianyi didn't want to speak out, but everyone here today was his fans, and the incident still started because of him. If he didn't protect the news, he would probably lose a lot of fans.

Lin Tianyi came over and said embarrassedly: "Mr. Xiao Yu, I'm sorry, I didn't take care of them. They came to send me greeting cards."

Ji Xia: "Greeting cards?"

Lin Tianyi raised a stack of colorful Card: "Yes, that's it. They happened to know that I was acting here and came here. I'm so sorry, how about I take you to the hospital for a checkup."

Ji Xia glanced at the greeting card, feeling uncomfortable in his heart. Master Chen is so good at acting and so good-looking. Not only did no one send greeting cards, but so many people scolded him. Why do so many people like this half-hearted guy?

"No need," he said, bypassing Lin Tianyi, "The person who just threw the water bottle had better stand up on your own, otherwise I will send you all to the police station." The guard arrived

just in time with a large group of police officers. Ji Xia was too lazy to talk nonsense with them anymore: "Send them all to the police station and say they hurt people intentionally." "

Wait, are you Yu Jing."

Ji Xia's eyes fell on the person who spoke: "What's wrong? "

It turns out it's you. Why do you have the nerve to play the leading role? With your poor acting skills, why don't you just quit the industry? Just because your family has a lot of money." "

Just quit with Fu Chen. He If you like to act in bad dramas so much, how can you be a movie star? That's bullshit!"

"You won't even watch the movie tickets you gave us when the time comes!"

Ji Xia's face suddenly darkened: "Get out of here if you don't take them with you."

He turned back to look at Fu Chen. , seeing that he was not affected, he breathed a sigh of relief, turned around and saw Lin Tianyi still standing aside, frowned displeased: "Why are you still here?"

"Do you want to go to the police station too?"

Lin Tianyi looked at Fu Chen with some reluctance: "Then I'll leave first. If you feel uncomfortable, Mr. Xiao Yu, just tell me. I will be responsible for my fans to the end."

Ji Xia ignored him and waited for others to leave before pulling him away. Pulling Fu Chen's sleeve: "Don't listen to their nonsense. I think the plays you perform are very good."

Fu Chen hummed: "Does it still hurt?"

The pain seemed to be able to understand people's words. Ji Xia didn't feel anything at first. It hurts. Being asked this question made my back feel hot.

He nodded: "A bit, it's not a big deal. I'll just go back and apply some medicine."

Fu Chen grabbed his wrist and said in a deep voice: "Go to the hospital."

Ji Xia wanted to nod in agreement, but suddenly thought of something and took his hand out. He took a few steps back and said, "I suddenly thought of something else. I'm going to leave first. Don't worry about me. You go to eat first."

This matter is quite important.

Ji Xia just saw Fu Chen glance at the handmade greeting card in Lin Tianyi's hand.

He thought that someone like Fu Chen would not say that he also wanted a gift box given by his manager.

Then he would just make a few more and send them over. It is not difficult to make a greeting card anyway.

After Ji Xia finished speaking, he ran away without a trace. Naturally, he didn't see Fu Chen's bright eyes suddenly darken.

Ji Xia fiddled in the hotel for more than two hours, even forgetting to eat, before he produced three greeting cards, filled with blessings written in colored pencils.

It's just that what he did was mediocre, and he was even a little embarrassed to give it away, but something is always better than nothing.

Ji Xia went out and knocked on the door opposite. No one responded after knocking for a long time. Maybe he hadn't come back yet.

Finally, when it was almost midnight and Ji Xia felt that he was about to starve to death, Fu Chen finally appeared from the end of the corridor. As he approached, the sensor lights turned on one by one.

When he reached Ji Xia, Fu Chen stopped and looked at him quietly.

Ji Xia was a little embarrassed and handed over the greeting card slowly: "Here, you will have what others have."

Fu Chen's eyes slowly fell from Ji Xia's face to the greeting card. He guessed at once that it was made by Ji Xia. He pressed it against his cheek, trying his best to suppress the emotions that were rising like crazy.

His eyelids were half-lidded, he took the greeting card and slowly rubbed the edge: "Is this what you came back to do?"

Ji Xia raised his eyebrows: "Yes, it's difficult. I've been doing it for a long time, so you can't dislike it."

Fu Chen went to He came closer and forced the person against the wall: "I don't mind, I like

it very much." "You won't avoid me anymore?"

Ji Xia didn't expect Fu Chen to ask this question so straightforwardly, and felt a little embarrassed:

"I, I It’s not intentional, I’m just embarrassed... And you’re also at fault. Did you mix your personal emotions into the filming this afternoon and take the opportunity to take revenge?"

Fu Chen: "Yes, I apologize."

Ji Xia: ...

how can you apologize? How could he change the subject so quickly?

Fu Chen bent down and leaned closer: "Why did you give this to me?"

Of course Ji Xia can't say that you are his mission target, of course he has to cover it.

"Because... I'm actually half a fan of yours."

Fu Chen seemed to laugh, so softly that Ji Xia didn't hear it clearly.

Fu Chen: "The little fan, do you want an autograph?"

Ji Xia nodded obediently: "I'll go back and get a pen and paper."

Fu Chen: "No need."

He took out a small seal from his pocket: "Extend your hand. "

Ji Xia obediently stretched out her hand, with the palm of her hand upward, and her clear eyes stared at Fu Chen.

Fu Chen bent down and put the seal on Ji Xia's right cheek.

On the fair and translucent skin, the two red letters Fu Chen stood out, as if they were marked belongings.

Fu Chen leaned into his ear and said, "You're so good."

He thought that Ji Xia was his now, and it was he who agreed to let him stamp it.

He originally thought this afternoon that if Ji Xia kept avoiding him like this, he would tie him up, take him to a place where no one can find him, and lock him up until he is no longer able to hide him anymore, and then let him out for some air. .

Now it seems that the baby is great and will take the initiative to get closer to him.

The baby really likes him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

136K 4.1K 83
When the villain Mozun becomes a heartthrob [Quick time travel] Author: drunk Category: BL doujin Release time: 2022-03-17 Latest: Chapter 75 Return...
11.7K 205 32
Novel Summary Su Tang is a delicate package, incapable of anything, only able to act like a spoiled child. However, he transmigrated to become a huge...
218K 5.3K 166
Author: Moxibustion Tail Demon Fox/灸尾妖狐 Category: Danmei fanfiction Status: 167 chapter Introducing: It's not scary to be dressed as cannon fodder in...
25.9K 866 51
Title: 兽世小领主 Author: 星洁 Status: Completed Description: Dressed as a half-beast boy in a remote territory, Xiao Lin accidentally inherited the positio...