Return to Me 「 Lookism x M!Re...

By Pearl4110

M/n, a victim of bullying who took his own life, got a chance to be reborn as Vasilyev Konstantin, a Russian... More

Vol 1. Rewritten
Vol 1. Settling in
Vol 1. Invisible
Vol 1. Aftermath (1)
Vol 1. Aftermath (2)
Vol 1. Streaming (1)
Vol 1. Streaming (2)
Vol 1. Streaming (3)
Vol 1. Festival (1)
Vol 1. Festival (2)
Vol 1. Friend
Extra
Vol 1. Reconcile (1)
Vol 1. Reconcile (2)
Vol 1. Family (1)
Vol 1. Forbode (1)
Vol 1. Forbode (2)
Vol 2. Monster (1)
Vol 2. Monster (2)
Extra
Vol 2. Recovering (1)
Vol 2. Recovering (2)
Vol 2. Creep (1)
Vol 2. Creep (2)
Vol 2. Chicken fight (1)
Vol 2. Chicken fight (2)
Vol. 2 Gangbuk (1)
Vol 2. Gangbuk (2)
Vol 2. Gangbuk (3)
Extra
Hiatus announcement
Extra
Vol 3. Mixed Signals (1)
Vol 3. Mixed Signals (2)
Vol 3. Contortionist (1)
Vol 3. Workers (1)
Vol 3. Workers (2)
Vol 3. Workers (3)
Vol 3. Workers (4)
Vol 3. Ambiguity (1)
Vol 3. Concern (1)
Vol 3. Concern (2)
Vol 3. Bombardment (1)
Vol 3. Bombardment (2)
Vol 3.Bombardment (3)
Vol 3. The truth (1)
Extra
Vol 3. The truth (2)
Vol 3. Negotiation (1)
Vol 3. Soap Opera (1)
Vol 3. Soap Opera (2)
Vol 3. Books (1)

Vol 2. Gangbuk (4)

1K 64 14
By Pearl4110

"M/n?"

You stopped in your tracks. Your eyes widening as you looked back to the voice that called your name.

This time, it didn't feel like you were getting called M/n as a fake name. This time, it didn't feel as if you were getting called that in Vasilyev's body.

It felt like a voice was calling you.

You turned back, your face still flushed from drinking to see the tall ravenette practically towering over you even though you were at least six foot tall.

You widened your eyes, as he approached you. His face twisted in confusion as he touched a strand of your hair.

By the time you looked up at him, he practically flinched. Suddenly running away and keeping a ten metre distance from you.

What was he even doing here anyway?

You tilted your head, even more annoyed at him.

What's his deal?

Cho Minjun, widened his eyes. Taking a look at his hands, confused as to why he even came that close to you himself.

"Ah. Homeless kiddo. You should go home now, this place is not for you to sleep on."

He said with a nonchalant expression on his face, shooing you away.

This bitch.

"And whaat were you doing here bassstarddd?"

You grit your teeth. Feeling heat build up on your chest as you struggled to keep your eyes awake.

Was being drunk this intense in your past life? You don't know.

All you knew was that, you hate Minjun.

Minjun froze, tilting his head.

"You're right. Why did I come here?.."

He raised an eye brow, contemplating it.

You were right.

Why did he come here in the first place?

Ah. Something that you said in the morning somehow reminded him of something. But what did it remind him off? It was something related to your name..

But what was your name in the first place?

He looked at you, sighing as his thoughts were interrupted by the strong smell of booze.

"Kid. Why do I smell alcohol on you?"

He took a moment to analyze you. Torn and dirty clothing, messy hair, dirt all over you, and a skinny overall complexion.

Yep. You were definitely homeless.

He sighed.

"Did you take people's money that they donated to the poor just to buy booze?"

He asked, only to receive a few incomprehensible grumbles from your drunken form.

"Mghe.... Hhem ngghaa.."

You glared at him, before throwing a punch at him. Which he dodged. Apparently.

"That's dangerous. Kid."

You started to throw punches at him, which he dodged swiftly due to your weakened state from the alcohol.

"Tch. Why am I even trying to talk to this goon..."

He took a step back, before widening his eyes. Looking at you.

He didn't even know if it was a coincidence or not, but you managed to drive him to a corner?

Before he could even react, he widened his eyes; shivers running down his spine as your missed punch landed on the wall, forming a huge crack.

If, he hadn't missed that punch, what would've happened to him?

"Howw... Could you forgett me?? I won't allow itt... Feel more... Guilty..."

You mumbled, before your feet gave out; crashing into the guy infront of you.

Who widened his eyes.

"What?"

He raised an eyebrow, confused to where you were getting at now.

"Howw could you forget mee? Don't..."

Your voice softened, as you slowly collapsed, grabbing on his leg.

"You're... The only one who knows me. I'm not Vasilyev... I'm me!"

"Even in the real world.. You knew me best!."

Drunken tears began to spill from you as your true feelings began to unfold.

You were now in Vasilyev's body. But what about you? No one knows you.

Everyone only sees Vasilyev on the outside. No matter what, your body was Vasilyev. Not yours. It never felt like you were Vasilyev.

You didn't really mind in the beginning.
But somehow, it felt like you were slowly losing yourself inside Vasilyev's body.

It was as you've been suspecting, but truth was, every time you got something from Vasilyev's memories; some of your memories go missing.

Of course, you didn't notice it at first.

But you knew something was wrong when you couldn't recall what your favorite colour was.

And it scared you.

So maybe, seeing Minjun, although you hated him, relieved you.

So.

"Please.. Don't tell me you don't remember me... I'm M/n.."

"You're the only person.. Who knows me..."

You mumbled under your breath, as the confused Minjun stared at you.

"What the hell is.."

Cho Minjun kicked you away, his head suddenly pulsing as he glared at you.

"M/n?..."

A groan escaped from him, tears suddenly falling from his eyes.

Which confused him more than anything else.

Why were his eyes even watering? He's not even sad or anything?

"Don't tell me.. You're going to just movee on and live life happilyy with a girlfriend after making me this way?.."

You grunted, getting up from the ground. Approaching him as you tried your best to keep yourself from losing balance, leading you to wobble quite a bit.

"You accusee me of rapingg your friends, accused me of being a homo, and drew your fucking name on my back with a knifee..!"

You glared at Minjun who slapped you across the face.

He narrowed his eyes, another sigh escaping him.

What the. So you were talking nonsense after all.

Since everything you just said right now, were the things he remembered doing to Na-rin.

How come you knew though?

"Nonsense. How the hell did you know what I did to Na-rin?"

He gritted his teeth, his face now fuming as you were left speechless.

How dare he?

How dare he slap you after everything he had done to you?

You grabbed the guy by the neck, choking him.

"Die."

You weren't thinking straight. But so what?

He deserves to die anyway.

Minjun widened his eyes as he struggled to get out of your grip.

You just looked like an underfed kid without any muscles in the hoodie you were currently wearing, so how come you were this strong?

He struggled for a bit, before giving up.

"Sorry."

He said with a sympathetic look before he kneed you in the crotch, to which you immediately let go of him.

You winced , holding your crotch as you rolled around the ground in pain.

"You-uff... Motherfucker..!"

You yelled at him, saliva drooling from your mouth agony as you watched him walk away with a guilty look on his face.

.
.

You slept there, in the ground, gently gripping your crotch for almost an hour straight before a dog suddenly came to lick you on the cheeks. At that point, you already sobered up. So you knew exactly who that dog was, judging from the hoodie it was wearing. A God Dog hoodie.

No.

You looked up at the tall light brunette who towered over your sleeping form with a weirded out expression on his face.

Of course.

Who wouldn't be weirded out if they saw someone grip their crotch on the ground.

You could feel you soul slowly escape your body as you smiled regretfully.

Goodbye, your dignity.

"...Are you supposed to be the guy who ran around beating up God Dog members?"

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

88.7K 5.1K 21
"I could eat that girl for lunch; she dances on my tongue, tastes like she might be the one..." It's said that those who are loved attract more lov...
19K 683 67
Edited (1-7) also there is gore and unpleasant words and other subjects but serious ones will have a warning. (Y/N) (L/N) a mixed martial artist who...
FAME By Naveyu

Fanfiction

4.3K 89 16
She's drop dead gorgeous, intelligent, rich, and kind hearted. Born with a prominent name and is raised by one of the most powerful men in South Kore...
6.2K 468 24
LOOKISM. ❛ ─── he brings destruction, she worsens the chaos. IN WHICH the kil siblings learn that not everything can be solved with their fists. ❜...