๐‘š ๐‘’ ๐‘ก ๐‘Ž ๐‘› ๐‘œ ๐‘– ๐‘Ž // JJ...

By afkpixie

๐’Ž ๐’† ๐’• ๐’‚ ๐’ ๐’ ๐’Š ๐’‚ // ๐‘‡โ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘—๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘Ÿ๐‘›๐‘’๐‘ฆ ๐‘œ๐‘“ ๐‘โ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘”๐‘–๐‘›๐‘” ๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘’'๐‘  ๐‘š๐‘–๐‘›๐‘‘, โ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘ก, ๐‘ ๐‘’๐‘™๐‘“... More

๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐๐ฎ๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ’
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ“
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ”
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ•
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ–
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ—
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ“
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ”
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ•
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ–
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ—
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ’๐ŸŽ
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ‘
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ“

๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘

410 24 42
By afkpixie

As you stood in front of the mirror, you studied your body for the first time in almost two weeks, and your eyes laid on your thin waist, the hipbones that were clearly discernible and your ribs that were showing underneath your breasts. You must have really lost a lot of weight, even if it didn't feel like it.

You shrugged it off and figured that the sooner you filled your stomach with the soup, the better it would be for your body.

As you were devouring your soup, your eyes were admiring Nanami's room. You took in every detail, the decor he used was minimal, yet it seemed to have a purpose and everything was organized and neatly placed on the spot it belonged. The bedsheets were made – smoothed out, so that no crevice could be seen. The books on the shelves were sorted by the color of their cover and pushed back so that each and every one of them had the same width.

That man really seemed to have a thing for tidiness.

You were astonished by the amount of books he had in his room, even though the library was right next door and after you took the last spoonful of soup, you got up and ran your fingers over the edges of the books.

Turning around, your damp hair was sticking to your face and dripping down onto the new cardigan you got. As you strolled through the room, you heard low chatter from outside the open door to Nanami's room.

There was a female voice – Shoko – and she was bantering with Gojo but you weren't able to make out what they were discussing about, though.

Now was the perfect chance to properly thank both of them for what they did – even if you had done so to Gojo already. It was just generosity from Shoko that she had let you borrow some clothes from her once more.

You stepped out the door and both of their heads turned into your direction with their mouths agape, stopping their conversation halfway apparently. A few feet away from them, you came to a stand and looked at Shoko first, opening your arms for a hug.

"Thank you for helping me out again. Let me know how and when I can return the favor." you smiled, releasing her from your arms as you spotted her baffled expression. "No problem." she stammered, changing from bewildered to pleasantly surprised regarding your frankness.

You turned to Gojo, who was just standing awkwardly beside you, putting on the friendliest smile you could manage towards him. "And thank you too – really." With a small smile remaining, you turned around to get back into Nanami's room – both were rooted on the spot as they watched you walk back again.

Nanami didn't return for a while and because you didn't have anything to do, you sat down on the desk chair in the library and buried yourself in a book about curses. Somewhere throughout the rest of the day, you must have fallen asleep with your head on the table, the book right beside it.

You were still sleeping soundly when Nanami entered the room in the evening, a bottle of Hibiki harmony whiskey in his hand and two glasses in the other when he spotted you, slumped down on the chair. It was still raining outside and no voice could be heard – neither in the hallways, nor in the rooms that surrounded Nanami's. It was dead silent, only the raindrops prickling on the glass were creating the white noise the room was coated in.

He turned on the desk lamp and nudged your shoulder lightly. Once, twice and a third time. All you did was just move your head to the other side and shift your position away from him. His lips curled up, a small smile fading as he studied you, peacefully resting on his desk once again.

Pulling over the second chair, he brushed the hair out of your face gently and leaned over to you.

"Hey, y/n." he whispered lowly to your ear, his hot breath fanning your cheek. His fingers trailed the loose hairs down your neck and he lightly touched your shoulder. Suddenly, you startled awake at the unusual feeling on your body – You jumped back, your eyes shot open and you stared at him like a deer in headlights.

"Oh my fucking god –" you gasped, gaining back your consciousness and releasing a shaky breath, "– you scared me so bad..." You leaned back into the chair and tried to steady your heartbeat while he sat down beside you, gently laying a hand on your inner thigh. "I'm sorry, that wasn't my intention." he responded calmly, his thumb caressing your skin softly.

Every stroke of his thumb was like a trail of fire on your bare skin, even if he didn't realize it. You were separated from Choso for almost two weeks at this point and even though you weren't really looking for anything right now – You craved the interactions that he gave you, the touches, the whispers and the attention.

Right now, you were thankful that Shoko chose to give a skirt instead of shorts this time, because one thing was for sure, you savored every little bit of skin-to-skin contact.

He retracted his hand from your thigh and you frowned inside, but he pulled over the two glasses and set down the whiskey in front of you on the table. "I heard that Yaga agreed to let you stay here and you'll be working with us?"

"Yeah, I – did Gojo tell you?" you smirked, mirroring his expression as he slid a glass over to your spot. "Yes. And as you can tell," he glanced to the bottle of liquor on the table, "It was a very hard day of tolerating him."

You chuckled, noticing his tired look and you nodded in agreement. "I guess that goes for everyday and everyone that has to spend time with him." Nanami took a glimpse at you, admiring your weary expression and the sleepy smile that decorated your face. "I assumed you wanted to celebrate while I try to forget all of Gojo's stupidity – So I brought another glass for you."

He poured the copper liquor into the beautifully carved glass and you read the label of the bottle, secretly pondering about the price of it, since Nanami had a thing for such expenses. Pouring the liquid into his own glass, he raised it up, lowering his chin and inching closer to your face.

"To another day in the life – right?" he purred, his voice low and seductive.

"Right." you confirmed, a half-smile turning you lips upwards as you leaned into him as well.

You raised your glasses and both took a sip of the liquor, as it was travelling down your throat, a sting sent a shiver through your body and you shuddered noticeably. He chuckled at your reaction to the alcohol and turned his body to face you fully, while you still rested your elbows on the desk.

"Don't like drinking?" – "Actually no, and it's been a while. But for you I'll make an exception, Kento Nanami." His name rolled off your tongue and you could tell that he was getting flustered by you, calling him by his full name. 

You two were bickering, he was telling stories which you loved to listen to because his voice was just like music to your ears. The hours passed and by the time you both had been drinking glass after glass, slightly getting more drunk the longer you sat there. And the more time that passed, the closer you got. The closer you got, the more touches were exchanged with the rising tension between you.

Every time you took a sip of your drink, you could feel your face heat up even more and you had to bite your lip to stifle some giggles more times than you'd like to admit.

It was still pouring outside and you felt really tipsy by the time you decided it would be better to leave and go to bed than do something you'd regret later on.

"I think it's time to go to bed now..." you whispered as you tilted your head and made advances to stand up. "I'm not even tired yet, though." he looked into your eyes, his blonde hair loosely framing his face and his cheeks a healthy shade of rose, "I'm still kind of riled up..."

You stood up, smirking playfully at him, cupping his cheek and stroking it with your thumb as you brought your face closer to his. "Go to bed, Kento Nanami." you teased, your eyes set on his.

"Only if you join me." he taunted, a mischievous smile on his lips and a flicker of dare in his tired eyes.

Knowing that he was feeling the effects of the whiskey, you straightened your posture and your flirty smile got even brighter. "Good night." you snickered, peering back over your shoulder as you took the first step.

His lust-filled gaze travelled over your body and his hand reached out, wrapping his fingers around the back of your knees as he pulled you back gently, stopping your steps between his spread legs.

...........................................
a/n:

Maybe not the best timing for an a/n but I just had a really bad day today and writing made it better so I decided to post today.

I genuinely want to thank everyone for reading, voting and commenting <3

I love that everyone I met on here is so supportive and sweet.

Remember that even if nobody told you today: You're important and you're loved. (at least by me, a random stranger on the internet)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

99.3K 3.3K 58
| ๐‰๐ฎ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฌ๐ฎ ๐Š๐š๐ข๐ฌ๐ž๐ง ๐‘๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ ๐ˆ๐ง๐ฌ๐ž๐ซ๐ญ | [ Rewritten ] "แดดแต‰สธโธด สธแต’แต˜ แถ แต’สณแตแต’แต— แต—แต’ สณแต‰แต—แต˜สณโฟ โฑแต— แต—แต’ แตแต‰" "แต‚สฐแตƒแต—? แดต แตˆโฑแตˆโฟ'แต— แต—แตƒแตแต‰ แตƒโฟสธแต—สฐโฑโฟแต แถ สณแต’แต สธแต’แต˜" ...
98.8K 983 29
various Jujutsu Kaisen characters x reader just some oneshots I've cooked up... I'm a rookie when it comes to writing, so please excuse any weird wor...
3.7K 66 6
**WARNING** This is going to be a VERY mature; VERY steamy book. **18+ only** **All rights to Jujutsu Kaisen characters go to Gege Akutami** **Cover...