𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐

While placing the vegetables on the counter, you mindlessly turned around to Choso with a knife in your hand from cutting up the tomatoes before. "Babe, you decide on a movie while we cook, okay?", you suggested as you lifted your head to Choso standing there bracing his hands on the marble countertop beside you.

"Is that a threat?", he backed up and pointed to the knife in your hand, a playful tone lacing his voice. "Honey - You'd notice if it was a threat. Trust me." His lips lifted as soon as he saw your cheeky smile, the one he loved so much, that made every bad day bearable for him. Even in his last moments he knew he would be thinking about your face. Your scent. Your warmth. Your love for him.

You went back to slicing up the vegetables and a small giggle left your lips, when you felt a kiss pressed against your neck, distracting you from your task successfully. Another one. And another one even lower, so much so that you leaned back into his touch and turned your head, granting him even more access.

"If you keep distracting me, we'll never get to eat.", you breathed, turning around fully now. His hands pulled you closer, making your heart thunder once again with every touch of his fingers against your bare back under your shirt. Every little inch of skin that he traced was tickling with tension, leaving you restless as you pulled him into an alluring, passionate kiss.

Your fingers played with his soft hair, cherishing the moments you spent together, even if you couldn't plan something for your anniversary tomorrow. His breathing got ragged and uneven in anticipation of the 'dessert', which – to be honest – he wanted to enjoy right now, rather than wait until you've had dinner.

"I want to enjoy my dessert right now, if you don't mind, my love." he mumbled into your hair as he slid down to cup your butt and lift you up to sit on the countertop. You laughed at his implication, and you knew what was on his mind, since you had exactly the same idea. Letting the knife fall into the sink, your nose touched his and your laughter turned into kisses, pulling him closer with your feet wrapped around his waist.

"Bold. I like it." You smiled at him in between kisses, but quickly changed pace as you felt the heat pooling between your legs. Feeling his hands grabbing onto your waist, squeezing, burying his head in your neck, peppering it with kisses made your longing even worse and you couldn't help but bite your bottom lip while his hands explored your chest, down to your abdomen.

He couldn't have done anything that made him more desirable for you right now, all you wanted was him. Now.

"Choso,...", you whimpered, meeting his lustfilled gaze, "...take me." He smiled brightly as you pulled your shirt over your head and threw it to the side, and he could take in your incredible body, your messy hair and your luscious lips, longing for his own. "Always, love.", he smirked.

"I mean RIGHT NOW." You cheekily hushed before you pulled his shirt off, revealing his toned abs as his fingers pulled down your panties and grabbed your back to bring you a little closer to him. 

While his kisses were getting more intimate, his fingers found their way to the inside of your thighs, gracing carefully, lightly up and down and the fire in your abdomen was not about to be stopped anymore. You unzip his pants and with a light thud they dropped down, his length now exposed between your legs.

His flushed cheeks were invitation enough that you wrapped your fingers around his dick, pumping slowly until his warm hand caressed your clit, long slender fingers slipping in and out of your dripping wet pussy. 

All the thoughts that roamed your mind were suddenly vanished away, as soon as he pulled you closer and he pushed inside of you, filling you up fully. The moan that escaped your lips was no more than a whimper of pleasure as he pressed his lips to your ear, his breath brittle with a voice just as deep as the cock buried inside you.

"I can't let you go.", he breathed, "I'm coming with you." You turned your head to press your lips onto his before interrupting the exploration of both of your tongues. In between his slow and deep thrusts you had to bite back another moan traveling up your throat before you could even start talking again. "You mean right now?", you mused, the smile that decorated your face was now replaced with your mouth jolting open, gasping at the speed he now picked up.

His moves got sloppier as he panted, jerking his hips into yours with your legs wrapped around his waist, savoring every inch of bare skin that was now melted into each other. His nails were digging into the skin on your thighs as he pushed himself inside you, once more pressing his lips onto yours and slipping his tongue inside.

All of the feelings that washed over you, the nipples that were slightly pinched for pleasure and his mouth that suddenly bit down gently on the tender skin of your neck made you clench your legs even more, now grabbing his hair as he sent you over the edge. A long heavy breath of release left him as he felt your walls tightening around him and the last thrusts had him burying his face in your chest, peppering light kisses all over your breasts.

"I meant tomorrow, love.", he panted, still trying to catch his breath as your fingers brushed through his onyx hair. "I'm coming with you and Mahito." Another kiss made your heart jump and your smile reappear on your flushed face, as you wrapped your hands around his neck and he lifted you up again.

You could almost feel the love that radiated between you two as you just gazed into each others eyes in this blissful moment with just the two of you. Like no other person in the world existed anymore. 

You sighed, a little frustrated now that you thought about traveling to Jujutsu High tomorrow again, but your eyes met Choso's as you jumped out of his embrace and landed gracefully on your feet. "Babe. I'm a big girl, remember?" You made yourself taller, leaving a small peck on his cheek, "I can do this." You bent down and reached over to put your panties back on and finally continue cooking, since your rumbling stomach already made itself known.

He mirrored you and went to pick up his pants, when his phone dropped down on the floor, out of the back pocket. A few bounces later, you cringed as you hesitantly moved your hand toward the phone. Choso buttoned his pants when he met your shocked face, all color drained out of it instantly.

"What is it?" He knit his brows, leaning down to look at his phone screen, thinking it was broken when it dawned on him. The last few beeps could be heard when the display went back to the caller list and you both read the last name up top.

Mahito                    36:12

Oh no. 

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

a little treat for my fellow Choso enthusiasts:

(credit: lynuyu on twitter)