𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟒

You stared at him from above, standing between his muscular thighs as you lowered your face to his to stop only inches away from his lips.

"Are you going to convince me to stay awake?" you whispered, your lips almost brushing his own and he felt your alcohol-tinged breath fanning his cheek. It was as if you could almost feel the electricity sparking in the air. You were slightly drunk, but there was no doubt that his advances came to fruition as his hand stroked the back of your thigh – grazing up to the hem of your skirt.

His other hand had already snug around your legs and he turned you to face him fully, his fingers now slipping underneath the fabric.

"I'm trying to convince you to stay here, with me." He gazed up at you through half lidded eyes and the heat that – may be alcohol-induced – warmed your cheeks even more made his craving for you undeniable.

Your finger was lightly grazing his lips as you melted into his touch, his hands cupping your bare ass underneath the skirt and gently squeezing it. He was teasing you – really badly. His smirk was barely there, but still confident as he lightly pulled you into him with his hands on your butt.

The anticipation that was lingering between you both was more than likely to explode if you gave into his provoking touches.

"I'm going to need a little bit more than all of this teasing..." you challenged, tracing a finger from his lips slowly down to his chest, barely touching his neck.

A small gasp escaped you as he took his chance and pulled you onto his lap. Your legs were spread on his and his hands were resting on your thighs – your skirt now almost nonexistent and the heat between your legs was already tingling in your whole body.

His grip on your legs tightened and he grabbed your ass, sliding up the fabric and getting you even closer to him.

"Convinced enough?" He was smiling, but this time it was like a satisfied victory – but not with you, though.

Even if you wanted him to fuck you senseless right then and there, you had to stand firm.

Just a tiny bit longer.

"I don't know... Hmm.. –" you pondered, brushing your lips against his, "– I think I might still need –" you got closer to his ear, and in the most alluring voice that you could manage at this point, you whispered, "– more."

His hand was feeling its way up your thigh, your waist and he was grabbing your upper body firmly, his thumb pressing against the bottom of your breast. As his fingers travelled up your neck, he pulled you down to his lips crashing them into your own.

You couldn't help but let a moan slip out as your lips moved in sync, tasting him and taking in his scent. His broad chest was pressed against your upper body with your fingers dug into his short hair, wrapping them around his neck.

He pulled apart, the ache between your legs worsening as you heard him panting against your skin.

"How about now?" he breathed, his lips barely touching yours now.

"It worked." Your lips crashed back onto his and you could feel his hard cock pressing against your throbbing pussy. His fingers explored your body, sliding underneath your shirt – leaving trails of heat everywhere they brushed against your bare skin.

You opened the first button on his dress shirt, feeling up every defined muscle and unbuttoning him down to his abdomen. The goosebumps that he sent through your skin were just the fuel to the fire that was taking over you as he pinched your nipples between his fingers lightly and effortlessly slipped off your top.

The skirt that you were wearing was pulled up to your waist, exposing your bare body before him and you could feel your wetness dripping down your thigh – his hand pressing down your back to get even closer.

He held you at your waist as he stood up, supporting you as he let your feet meet the ground again and your fingers were already unzipping his pants, unclasping his belt. Your lips never parted and you continued to twirl around each other's tongues, tasting every bit of one another.

"Turn around. Now." he commanded, his lust-filled gaze set on your face as he pulled down his pants and boxers.

You gladly obeyed, biting your lip as you turned around towards the desk and let your hands drift away from his perfect body. His abs, the strong and still gentle hands that were all over your skin – all of this was the only thing that was running through your mind as you felt the tension building up inside of you.

As his fingers grazed your back, they made you shiver with every inch they travelled and you leaned back into his broad chest when they finally found the sweet spot that has been longing for it all along.

The instant pressure had you biting back a moan and as his other hand grabbed your neck – gently – it was just enough to make your eyes roll back. He was caressing your clit, playing until his fingers were dripping wet and both of your groans were mixed with one another's.

Your hips jolted forward as he slipped a finger inside, then another one, and you were ready to devour him on the spot. You wanted to feel him pushing inside your throbbing cunt when you reached back and started stroking his length.

He groaned, his lips right beside your ear as his fingers left you craving more and he pushed on your back, pressing your upper body down onto the desk. His hand grabbed your thigh and placed it on the wooden table, supporting you with it as you waited for him to enter.

Your body trembled with desire when he pushed his tip against your clit again – teasing you and waiting for you go crazy with anticipation apparently. He grabbed a fistful of your hair, pulling a bit and prying out another stifled moan from you.

He jerked his hips and you cried out at the sheer size and speed that his dick was now pressing inside you. It startled you that an actual loud moan left your lips and your hand shot up, muffling your sounds as he fucked you – his pace unrelenting and hard. He panted as he peppered kisses all over your back and hit just the right spot, again and again.

You were trying to get out words between his thrusts, which was almost impossible as he jerked his hips into you, faster with each movement. As he pulled on your hair, it was as if each of his raspy moans had been adding force to his body and with every push inside, your brain was working less as you could feel the electricity shooting through your limbs.

"Ken–" you gasped, "–to!" Your body quivered and shuddered underneath his, both of you sweating as you felt your climax approach and you could only get out half of his name. His breath hitched and he sped up sending you into complete overdrive and your body shook uncontrollably as he gave into his release. He pulled out at the last second, shooting his load onto your arched back as you heard his groans of pleasure.

He leaned into you, pressing another kiss on the side of your neck and you could only do so much as pant into the desk you were leaning on.

"Are you still riled up?" you guessed, a whimper escaping you between the heavy breaths. He chuckled, out of breath too and you stayed like this for a few silent minutes.