๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—ฉ๐—˜.| ๐˜Š๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ญ ๐˜Š๏ฟฝ...

By -ANGELICCORE

Oakley known as Central Cee gets a random girl pregnant and interrupts her life along with his More

Cast
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
17

16

3K 82 25
By -ANGELICCORE

"Appointments"

Clementine woke up in Oakley's guest bedroom to the smell of bacon, she got up from the bed and walked out of the bedroom following the smell of bacon, entering the kitchen she saw Oakley making bacon and eggs along with some French toast.

"Good morning," Clementine sat on the stool under the island table.

"Good morning," Oakley smiled at her as she walked in and sat in front of him.

"I wouldn't make you out to be the cooking kind of guy," Clementine smiled at him.

"Well now you know," Oakley gave her a piece of bacon.

"You call your mom?" Clementine asked.

"Yes this morning," Oakley sighed.

"Good," Clementine ate the rest of her bacon, as she did she felt the need to throw up, quickly hurrying to the trash can vomit rose from her throat, Oakley grabbed her hair as she gagged into the trash can.

"You okay," Oakley spoke concerned.

"Just morning sickness," Clementine leans back on the counter and sighs.

"How about you stay in bed all day, just have a relaxing day you wouldn't have to worry about college or your parents," Oakley suggested.

"Just because I'm pregnant doesn't mean I can't do anything," Clementine chuckled.

"I don't care, I want you to be as relaxed as possible during your pregnancy," Oakley stated.

"But after it is where the real chaos happens," Clementine warned.

"Well I'll be there with you through it," Oakley smiled, Clementine rolled her eyes while trying to get up off the floor, Oakley took her hand and pulled her up off the floor, as Clementine went back to her stool they smelt something burning Oakley hurried back to the French toast flipping them over to see it slightly burned and Clementine giggled.

"Not a very good cook huh," She smiled.

"Ha-ha," Oakley rolled his eyes.

Minutes later their breakfast was done and they went to the living room to find a show to watch, Clementine quickly put on Shameless Season 5, and Oakley scrunched up his nose.

"What's this," He made a stank look at the TV.

"You never watched shameless," Clementine questioned as the TV viewed Sheila and Frank, Oakley shook his head.

"Well you're going to watch it now," Clementine smiled.

Clementine and Oakley watched TV as they finished their food. After they finished they stayed on the couch watching another episode of Shameless. After an hour Clementine spoke.

"Do you have anything to do today," Clementine asked as she got up from the couch and took their plates to the kitchen.

"Uh I do got this interview and a few things I gotta do in 2 hours but after today I'm gonna try to clear my schedule until Tuesday so we can hang," Oakley says.

"No Oakley I don't think you should be skipping interviews and brand deals for me," Clementine sighed.

"I already gotta clear my schedule to Monday because of your appointment, and those other 2 days are just to hang out with you," Oakley smirked as he came up behind Clementine to wrap his arms around her waist, Clementine chuckled.

"What are you doing," She pulled him off of her and took a step back from him.

"Huh?" He said confused.

"We're not a couple," Clementine clearly says.

"Okay, I know that," He raised an eyebrow.

"It's just what you say and how you touch me, kinda just seems like you think we are," Clementine explained.

"Well we did kiss and you're carrying my baby," Oakley shrugged.

"And!? We aren't a couple we're co-parenting," Clementine

"Do you really just want to co-parent," Oakley walked up to her and Clementine backed away.

"Oakley!" Clementine exclaimed, he came closer up to her and put his hand on the counter trapping her in between him and the counter, Clementine's face turned a light shade of pink her breath hitched.

"Oakley I don't think it's a good time for us to date, maybe in the future but I don't really know you," Clementine explained.

"Well then in the future I would want to try and have a relationship with you, and who knows it might work," Oakley crossed his fingers as he walked away, and Clementine rolled her eyes.

"Keep rolling your eyes they'll get stuck back there," He smirked.

"You're really annoying you know that," Clementine crossed her arms while slowly following behind him, Oakley's smirk twitched at the thought of Clementine finding him annoying.

"Oh yeah, what else," Oakley turned around stopping at the hallway entrance, Clementine stopped herself from rolling her eyes to avoid a snarky comeback, and they looked at each other for a few more seconds.

"I hate you," Clementine mumbled while walking away.

"I've never been more turned on," Oakley smiled while walking behind her.

"Ew," Clementine made a disgusted face.

"When can I go get a new phone," She asked while getting up onto the stool of the island table.

"We can today before my interview," Oakley says as he walkover standing in front of Clementine the only thing separating them is the island table.

"It's in 2 hours we won't have time," Clementine mumbled resting her hand under her chin as her arm rested on the counter.

"You can come with me," Oakley suggested.

"It's bad enough they know of me now you want to bring me to an interview, no thank you," Clementine sneered.

"You can wait in the van," Oakley shrugged.

"Do I look like a dog," Clementine complained.

"You'll be fine, the van is really spacious it has amazing air conditioning," Oakley assured.

"How about we go after your interview," Clementine suggested.

"I'm going to my mum's after," Oakley unknowingly added.

"You said you didn't have anything planned now you're going to your moms," Clementine raised an eyebrow.

"Do you need to know my business," He remarked.

"I was just asking," Clementine stated.

"Look why don't you just go with me, I can try to sneak you in so no paparazzi will see, everyone inside will keep quiet, trust," Oakley begged, grabbing her hand from across the table and rubbing his thumb on the front of it.

"Okay," She sighed, Oakley smiled.

"We got 2 hours to get dressed, Clint and others should be here in an hour and 30 minutes,"

"Great!" Clementine exclaimed while getting off her seat and heading to her room

"Was that sarcasm," Oakley looked down at her while stopping her from walking any further.

"What no," Clementine mumbled.

"What's wrong with them," Oakley raised an eyebrow.

"You don't like my friend but I have to like yours," Clementine questioned.

"I never said that my friends aren't assholes or fake," Oakley remarked.

"But my friends aren't complete dumbass and controlling," Clementine smirked at her remark.

"Since when were they controlling you," Oakley asked.

"Your friend Clint had another one of those "talks" with me," Clementine air quotes.

"What did he say," Oakley asked seeming a little frustrated.

"He basically threatened me say "I'm coming for you, he worked too hard to get ruined by a bitch and a baby" yeah, he also researched me and accused me of this not being your baby," Clementine told, and Oakley rubbed his jaw.

"I'll talk to him," Oakley says clenching his jaw.

"I don't really care about any of what he said I know this is your baby and if you want me to prove it I can prove it in the only way we can," Clementine shrugged.

"Nah I know you're telling the trust just everybody else doesn't," Oakley sighed while grabbing her waist feeling the small baby bump, Clementine looked up at Oakley and he did the same their faces inching closer, feeling their breath on their lips, their lips touching to a complete kiss, Clementine pulled away.

"Um, I'm gonna.. get dressed," Clementine slightly dazed, even the simplest kiss could be intimate.

Clementine went to the guest bedroom she stayed in and walked in closing and locking the door behind her, she leaned against the door slightly turned on from that kiss, she headed to the bathroom and turned on the shower, the hot water steaming up the bathroom she takes her soap from her bag and got in the shower.

Clementine put on her last necklaces before getting up and looking in the mirror at her outfits, she walked out of the room with her purse and her platform heels making a thud as she walked, as Clementine entered the living room Clint, Saint, and Jordan was in there, she put on a fake smile as she came in and sat next to Oakley.

"Did y'all color coordinate or sum shit," Saint chuckled as he licked the blunt paper, Clementine looked at Oakley not realizing they were wearing the same colors.

"Go change," Oakley demanded.

"You go change it's going to take me another 40 minutes to find something," Clementine complained.

"Bruv they gonna think we're dating not that that's a bad thing but we're trying to avoid that," Oakley chuckled. Oakley wore a pink Gucci hat and belt, along with a white shirt light blue jeans, and white and pink Nikes, Clementine wore something along the lines of that instead of jeans she wore a skirt and Versace pink heels.

"Oh my god," Clementine rolled her eyes.

"What did I tell you about that," Oakley warned.

"Can we just go," Clementine got up from the couch and Oakley looked her up and down while licking his lips.

"You look beautiful," Oakley blushed as he took her hand.

"Thank you," Clementine smiled, Oakley took in a smell of sweet strawberry a scent he had smelt often around her, he was afraid to say this but he might have been obsessed, Oakley grabbed her by the waist pulling her a little closer to him.

"You smell good," Oakley kissed her hand looking at her with lust-filled eyes.

"Okay chill before you eat her alive," Jordan side-eyed him.

"Get the fuck out of my house," Oakley rolled his eyes.

"I was just joking chill," Jordan smacked his lips.

"Yo let's go we need to get her a new phone before I the interview," Oakley got up and took Clementine's hand walking her to the van, as they went out the door Saint and Clint looked at each other.

"You think they fucking," Saint asked with a chuckle.

"I hope not," Clint sighed while heading to the van.

~

Clementine sat on the plane leaning against Oakley as they waited to arrive in Manhattan.

"How close are we now," Clementine asked while looking at the time on her phone.

"An hour, chill out we gon get there ma," Oakley put a hand on her thigh.

An hour and 20 minutes went by, and Oakley and Clementine were in the car driving to the hospital.

"Here put this on," Oakley brought out a mask.

"What's this for," Clementine took it putting the mask on.

"So nobody sees us, the driver gon take us to the back of the hospital so we can get in without anybody seeing us, when we walk in they already got a room for us," Oakley informed, Clementine nodded.

As they pulled up to the back of the hospital, they walked in went to the elevator, and followed a doctor to a room, Clementine jumped up on the chair.

"So you are Clementine the mother right," Mr. Allen asked while putting on gloves.

"Yes," Clementine gave him a small smile.

"And you're the father," Dr. Allen questioned, and Oakley nodded.

Clementine and Oakley arrived at her apartment, walking up to the door she turned the door handle with a simple twist, she's looks back at Oakley, them both thinking someone had broken in.

"Wait out here," Oakley went inside looking around, he then headed his way towards Clementine's bedroom, he peaked in only to see Jordyn, Chicago, and Mikey on the bed sound asleep, Oakley sighed. He walked back out to Clementine.

"Come in, it's just your friends," Oakley rolled his eyes as he brought in their luggage, he went to the kitchen and leaned on the island counter.

"What!?" Clementine went over to her room to see them sleeping, she walked in and slapped her purse on all of them repeatedly.

"Wake up!" Clementine yelled.

"What the hell," Mikey got up along with everyone else.

"Why are you guys here," Clementine asked.

"We were waiting for you," Chicago smiled.

"I was at my appointment for the baby what do you guys want," Clementine asked while taking off her shoes, she walked into her closet looking for something comfortable to wear.

"Why are you so moody," Jordyn rolled her eyes, and Clementine walked out of her closet.

"I'm not," Clementine looked her up and down and walked out of her room, the others followed her and walked into the kitchen to see Central Cee on his phone.

"What is he doing here," Jordyn side-eye him, Oakley notice giving her a stank look.

"We were both at the appointment, 'cause he's the father," Clementine says while looking into the fridge.

"No shit," Jordyn mumbled under her breath for nobody to hear, except Oakley.

"Do you got a fucking problem," Oakley asked.

"Excuse me," Jordyn exclaimed.

"You keep running your mouth behind her back so if you got a fucking problem with Clementine tell her!" Oakley argued.

"Oakley," Clementine hit his shoulder lightly.

"Nah 'cause I'm tired of you talking shit, Clementine might not see it, but I can see right through yo' fake ass," Oakley pointed.

"Oh," Mikey looked at Chicago.

"And who the fuck do you think you are," Jordyn crossed her arms.

"I'm not about to allow you to talk shit about her, do you got a problem with her," Oakley asked, and Jordyn rolled her eyes.

"Clementine you got a problem with her," Oakley turned to Clementine.

"Oakley you're overreacting, and I'm not disagreeing with what you're saying," Clementine looked at Jordyn.

"Do you have a problem with me, because it's really starting to look like you do, ever since I met Oakley you've been so rude you're supposed to be my best friend and you've barely even talked to me," Clementine stated.

"Why would I even try talking to you when you're always busy with him," Jordyn argued.

"Oh my god, is this what this is about, all of sudden I found my baby daddy, and your mad that he's trying to make an effort with being with me, are you fucking child," Clementine shouted.

"I'm not even mad about that, I'm annoyed that when we became best friends that I didn't realize how much of a stuck up snobby bitch you are," Jordyn yelled, Clementine was taken back by the comment she had made feeling like she was about to cry.

"Ima need you to get the fuck out," Oakley got up from the stool walking closer to Jordyn.

"Gladly," Jordyn gave him a fake smile and turned walking out the door.

"Um should we go," Chicago asked, both Chicago and Mikey in an awkward state.

"You don't have to," Clementine frowned as a tear rolled down her eyes.

"Uh I gotta get home to study, I'll call you okay," Mikey smiled hugging her before he walked out.

"I'll see you later Clem," Chicago said while hugging her.

"Bye," Clementine leaned against the counter watching Chicago leave and Oakley slammed the door behind them, he made his way to Clementine putting his hands on her waist caressing his hands up and down her torso, consoling her.

"You okay," Oakley frowned, not wanting to see her cry.

"Thank you," Clementine cried wrapping her arms around his neck to bring him in for a hug.

"For what," Oakley rested his face in the crook of her neck smelling her signature scent.

"Everything," She said, unraveling her arms she pulled back feeling his minty breath on her face, she quickly kissed him, a long passionate kiss, leaving both of them wanting more.

A/N: SMUT!!!🤫🫣 This is probably the longest chapter I've done.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.4K 104 16
All the nsfw story's will be marked with a ๐Ÿ’• And all the fluff will be marked with a โœจ I just post whenever I feel like it And it's sometimes har...
76.5K 1.4K 34
๐š ๐ฌ๐ž๐œ๐ซ๐ž๐ญ
125K 1.4K 44
Central cee imagines for the black girls. Got the idea from @BeautifullyHood
98.6K 1.8K 19
๐๐Ž๐ˆ๐’๐Ž๐ || Girl, you do damage to me You know I love it, yeah I love you ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—ฒ ๐—ณ๐˜‚๐—น๐—น ๐˜€๐˜‚๐—บ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜† ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜€๐—ถ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ